๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

By voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

big problems

1K 49 8
By voidsoni

"Okay, all medications should be sealed inside the plastic bags, and the patients carry it in their hands. When you've completely evacuated the room, you mark the door with a red "X," okay?" Melissa explained to her fellow doctors.

"What the hell is going on?" Another doctor walked up after the others went on to do their jobs.

"The weather called for mild thunderstorms this morning. And now they're saying power is already out in several towns. Hill Valley's under a flood watch." Melissa told him, watching his face fall.

"I live in Hill Valley." The doctor told her.

Melissa looked at him, "Are your patients clear?"

"Uh..." He pulled up a clipboard, reading over the names on his list, "All except for Cora Hale."

Aaron, who was walking by after giving others instructions, stopped in his tracks as he heard the name, his mind going straight to how Ryder would feel if the girl was left unattended, "I'll take care of her. Go."

"Hey, anyone want to tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?"

"Sorry, but she wasn't, uh—" Aaron cut himself off as he realized he was speaking to his wife's failed relationship. Peter also froze in his movements after realizing his biological daughter's step father was in front of him.

Aaron went to say something, wanting to keep things professional, only to get cut off by Melissa walking in behind him,

"You're supposed to be dead."

Peter stared at them, "I get that a lot actually."

Cora sat up, gasping in pain before she leaned over the edge of her bed, black liquid oozing from her mouth.

Aaron sighed, "That can't be good."

•••

"They're already here, aren't they? So... they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott informed her as he, Stiles, Ryder and Austin walked into the loft.

"Not cool by the way."

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour." Jennifer scoffed incredulously, "That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"God, I knew you were weird." Ryder mumbled, her words earning a look of offense from the woman.

Stiles stepped forward, tears brimming his eyes, "Where's my dad?"

"How should I know? Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek looked down at her, "Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?"

Jennifer looked appalled by the question, "No."

"She's lying." Austin said, "Ask her why she almost killed Lydia."

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that." Her voice cracked, eyes wide as she pleaded for the Hale to take her side.

"Seriously, Derek?" Ryder rolled her eyes at her cousins thoughtful look, "Her sex cannot be that good to the point where you believe this shit."

"What do you know?"

"I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove, by the way."

"What if we can?" Scott said, pulling a jar from behind his back.

"What is that?" Ms. Blake's jaw clenched.

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure... which means you can use it... and it can be used against you."

"Mistletoe?"

Scott opened the jar, letting the dust fly in her direction. Jennifer tried her best to block it but that wasn't enough. Ryder didn't understand why she figured raising her hands would keep the mistletoe away from her. That's like swimming in a pool and trying not to get wet.

Jennifer screeched, her face changing from her usual 'sweet' face to one that was bald and covered in scars. Austin stepped back in disgust, taking Ryder with him.

Derek wasted no time in grabbing the woman by her neck, lifting her from the ground.

"Derek, wait, wait! You need me."

"What are you?"

"The only person who can save your sister."

Ryder and Derek shared a look her words, giving each other identical frowns of confusion and anger,

"Call Peter. Call Aaron, Call them!"

Scott looked over at Ryder once he heard her heart jump at Aaron's name coming from Jennifer's mouth. Austin could feel her tense up.

"It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood along with one other alarming substance."

"Mistletoe."

"How did you know that?"

Scott narrowed his eyes as he watched the man's grip tighten around her neck, "Derek. Derek, what are you doing?"

"Her life... it's in my hands!"

"Stop. Derek, stop!"

Jennifer gasped, clawing at Derek's hands, "Stilinski, you'll never find him."

"Derek." Scott tried.

"Derek, that's enough!"

Her cousin dropped the woman at the sound of her voice, letting Jennifer collapse to the floor.

"That's right. You need me. All of you."

Ryder stopped herself from making any sly comments about how quickly she went from begging for her life to threatening theirs, instead choosing to grab Austin's hand and directing them out of the loft, pulling out her phone to call and check on Aaron.

•••

Austin and Ryder made it to the hospital a few minutes before the others did, due to leaving a few seconds early and Austin's speeding.

"He's okay." The George teen said, grasping her hand as soon as they got out of the car.

"I know, I know. I just worry."

"Have you called your mom?"

Ryder nodded, "Yeah, she and Josie are on their way."

"She's bringing Josie here?"

"She can't be left by herself, Austin. Thirteen, or not, who's to say Jennifer won't hurt her out of spite Eventually, my slick comments are unfortunately going to lead to one of my family members getting hurt."

"Maybe you shouldn't go around threatening the bad guys then." He tried lighting up her mood, wiping his wet hair off his forehead.

She smiled a bit, shaking her head, "If I knew they were bad guys before hand, I wouldn't threaten them."

"Ryder? You guys here to pick up Cora?"

The couple turn at the sound of Aaron's voice.

"Yeah, and we're here to make sure you don't get attacked."

"Attacked by who?"

"Her." Austin gestured to the woman being dragged in by Derek.

"I'm so confused."

"Mom and Josie are on their way." Ryder informed him, "Where's Cora?"

"In her room with Peter." He spoke with distaste.

The blonde scrunched her brows, "Peter Hale?"

"That's the one. Let's go."

•••

Austin stood in a corner of the elevator with Aaron and Ryder to his sides, the father daughter duo glaring harshly at Jennifer Blake. Stiles had his bat raised, while Scott was to the side with his arms crossed and a pout on his face.

"You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help."

"Derek."

The elevator finally dinged, the doors opening slowly. Before Aaron could step out and lead them towards Cora's room, a body came sliding across the floor, looking up at them in panic.

"We got a problem." Peter started,

"Big problem."

A/N: i'm Ryder's #1 supporter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 740 16
Isabella of Castile is the daughter of the King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella. Her sister is Catherine of Aragon. She is told to help her sister to se...
2.8K 514 8
* เถ‘เถšเทŠเถญเถปเท เถ†เถฏเถปเถซเท“เถบ เถขเท“เท€เท’เถญเถบเถš เถถเถฝเทเถดเทœเถปเทœเถญเทŠเถญเท”เท€เถšเทŠ. * เถธเท”เท…เท” เถขเท“เท€เท’เถญเถบเถธ เถ…เถดเทเถบเถšเทŠ เถšเถฝ เถฑเถปเท”เถธเถบเท™เถšเทŠ. * เถขเท“เท€เท’เถญ เถฏเท™เถšเถš เท€เถœเถšเท“เถธเถšเทŠ เถฏเถปเถฑเทŠเถฑเถง เท€เท™เถปเถฏเถปเถฑ เถ†เถฏเถปเถซเท“เถบ เท„เท’เถญเถšเทŠ โค. "เถญเถธเท”เทƒเท™เถง เถธเถฑเทŠ เถœเทเถฑ เถ†เถฏเถปเถบเถšเทŠ...
139K 6K 36
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION Kim Jisoo. The women who have 1 son name Jiyun. She is 27 years old. Jisoo work with Chanyeol, Rose brother. She is h...
4M 86.9K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...