Yellow

De sweet-dreamer-

{B×BxB+ poly} Tye isn't one for opening up to people, but when his parents send him to live with a mysterious... Mai multe

One
Two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight.
thirty nine
fourty
Fourty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Eight
Forty Nine

Forty Seven

2.2K 68 4
De sweet-dreamer-

Tye awoke in Kits arms as he most often did, he had missed call from an unknown number, but figured it was probably spam and just blocked it.

He shifted but soon froze as he felt something hard against his ass. Kit was hard in his sleep. It wasn't the first time he felt it, Tye moving in his sleep probably didn't help, but they hadn't spooned in a while and he hadn't expected it to effect him.

He knew it was just Kit, his boyfriend still asleep, but he couldn't help the panic building in his throat. Kit would never hurt him, he knew that, he knew Kit would never force his way into his body, never hold him down whilst he screamed for him to stop. But he still felt his captors hands all over him.

The problem was he was horny as fuck and he wanted to have sex with his boyfriends, play with the new toy they got him, pleasure them, hear them moaning his name, but the ghosts of his captors, his... He couldn't even think the word let alone say it. It had taken a deal of convincing for him to understand that he hadn't cheated, that being attacked that being raped wasn't cheating. He shuddered at the thought, he hated that word, it reminded him of how dirty he felt, how desperately he had scrubbed at his skin in the shower after until it was red raw and he was sobbing and Jordan picked the lock and just held him and cried too because he understood. He was hurt too.

He wished he was as strong as his best friend. But he was weak, despite not pressure coming from his lovers he felt like he had to be intimate, he had to want sex. He did want sex he was just... Scared.

Scared of the ghostly hands that held him down and forced their way into his body. Scared of the man who had decided to bite him on his turn.

He had loved when Noah marked him, left no doubt that he was his.

But the bite marks had stared at him, daring him to be anything but the toy they'd turned him into. He wasn't even sure how many times... He'd fallen unconscious after the first three, the third, the biter was the roughest, hitting him whilst he pushed his way in, slamming his head against a rock as he tried to get away. Laughing as he wailed for help and sticking his tongue down his throat as he screamed.

All he wanted was his boyfriends. Maybe their touch would chase the ghosts away. Maybe they could show him how to feel pleasure again.

He shifted again in Kits grip, almost getting out of his arms when his boyfriend, groggy from just waking up grabbed him and pulled him back close. Tye expected himself to panic, but despite the strength Kit has used to pull him there was no force, his touch was still gentle, still loving. "You're not going anywhere." He murmured.

"Kitty?" Tye ventured.

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"Um..."

Kits eyes widened. "Christ baby I'm so sorry, are you uncomfortable?" He began to move away, but Tye stopped him.

"No, I... Do you want me to help?"

"Are you offering to suck my dick this early in the morning?"

"Only if you want to." Tye looked away, did Kit not want him?

"Of course baby, the day I say no to having my cock in your mouth is the day I clearly need to be put down." Kit smirked leaning down to kiss him. "Where do you want me?"

Tye blinked and pulled the covers down. Kit was only in his boxers and was already hard, he was making this easy for him. He could help but stop and stare at his boyfriend.

"Like what you see baby?" Kit smirked. Tye loved it when he called him 'baby' more than when he called him sweetheart.

He couldn't help the blush that spread across his cheeks as he nodded. He gripped the waist band of Kits boxers and pulled them down, he couldn't stop himself from smiling, running a finger up Kits thigh making him shiver.

"Tye." Kit brought his attention back to him. "If it's too much you stop okay?"

Tye nodded, but didn't stop, he turned his attention back to his boyfriend and took the top of his cock on his mouth, Kit let out a shuddering breath.

Tye pushed down further with his mouth, taking more of him in his mouth. He pushed up against the bottom of Kits dick with his tongue, running his tongue against it, before pushing his face down until the tip of Kits dick touched the back of his throat. He fought back a gag as he heard Kit moan. Kit started to push up with his hips, fucking in and out of Tyes throat and Tye let him, it felt good.

Kit reached out and gripped his hair, pulling it, Tye let out a moan, Kit pulled harder, nails scratching at his scalp.

Kit hit the back of his throat hard and Tye couldn't stop his eyes watering. Finally Kit came down his throat, Tye swallowed hard, almost not wanting to let him go, but finally opened his mouth again so Kit fell from his lips.

"Oh god Tye." Kit breathed. "That was so good."

Tye just stayed where he was, on his hands and knees over Kits body, panting slightly.

"You okay?" He asked, Tye nodded.

"Yeah, I... Thanks."

"Come here." Kit reached his arms out and Tye crawled into them. "You don't need to thank me sweetheart. Are you panicking?"

"No, not at all." Tye replied. "It felt good."

"Fuck yeah it did." Kit smiled and kissed his forehead. "Do you need anything?"

"Just hold me." Tye replied.

"I can always do that." Kit smiled. "Have I told you how proud I am of you?"

"Proud of me?" Tye frowned.

"Extremely." Kit confirmed. He pulled the covers back over them both. "You've been through a lot and you're still going strong. You're amazing."

"We've all been through shit." Tye shrugged.

"And I'm proud of us all, that includes you." Kit pressed their foreheads together.

"Good morning cuties!" Noah burst through the door dramatically. He stopped just before the bed. "Kit why is your underwear on the floor you hate sleeping naked?"

"I like it." Tye mumbled.

"Yeah you do." Kit chuckled.

"Did you have sex without me?" Noah gasped, throwkng himself onto the bed. "How dare you!"

"Ow Noah that's my spleen!" Tye wiggled underneath him as Noah pushed himself up by the elbows.

"Do you even know what a spleen is?" Noah asked sliding underneath the covers beside Kit. He pulled them up so he could look at Kit in his full naked glory. "So yummy."

"Not really." Tye mused. He frowned. "I do have one right?"

"Yeah, everyone has one." Kit laughed. "You're so funny."

"I'm going to Google it." Tye grabbed his phone. "It's part of the immune system." He read. "Why did they specify it was fist sized?"

"Talk of fisting getting you excited baby?" Kit teased. Tye went red.

"Sounds like it hurts, have you tried it?"

Noah shook his head. "Carters tried it with Artie once, but that's because Artie can take it. He didn't like it though."

"Artie passed out. Freaked Carter out."

"I think it would be a lot." Tye mused.

"It is, maybe we should stick to our fingers, you like them?" Kit was enjoying teasing him, especially when Tye went red again.

"Yeah." He admitted softly. "I do."

"Kitty has magic fingers." Noah nodded.

"Just talent." Kit winks, he gently ran a finger down Tye's side, tracing his body and then over his arse. Tyes breath hitched as his eyes went wide. Kit gripped his chin with his other hand. "It's just me baby, focus on my touch okay?"

Tye let out a shaky breath and nodded, focussing on Kits fingers running up and down his body, his touch was feather light. He filled his thoughts up with just Kit. Red curls, freckles and bright eyes. Fingers tracing across his ass, thighs, he nearly choked on his own saliva as Kit traced over his hole.

"Talk to me Tye." Kit urged.

Tye met his eyes again. "I'm okay." 

"I'm going to press harder." Kit told him. Tye nodded. Although significantly different, the pressure felt nice. He glanced at Noah who was watching them with a smile. His mind began to race but he pushed it away to keep focusing on Kit. "How does this feel?"

"Okay."

Kit traced his hole again, Tye fought the urge to move so Kit was inside him.

"Kitty you're teasing."

"I'm always gonna tease you sweetheart." Kit chuckled. "You wanna try fingering? You can do it yourself or we can do it."

"Can you try?" Tye looked at them. Kit nodded. "Noah too?"

"You want me too?" Noah asked with a smirk.

"I always want you."

Noah grinned. "Oh well when you put it like that." He pulled the lube out of the bedside cabinet. He then paused.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yeah, just go slow." Tye nodded. "And..."

"What do you need?" Kit took the lube from Noah.

"Kiss me."

Kit immediately did so, taking the moment to put one of his fingers inside him. Tye let out a gasp, panic filled him but meeting Kit's eyes he knew it was safe. He gasped again into Kits mouth and let out a moan when he felt another finger, Noah's.

He scrabbled around with his hand until they met one of the others fingers. He interlaced them tightly.

"We're here baby." Noah kissed the back of his hand. One finger pulled out and then another was inserted, he couldn't stop the moan as they brushed his prostate. "I might record that and listen to it when I wank."

"You don't need to wank when we-" Tye cut off with a gasp as another finger entered him.

"You want your toy baby? You want to try it?" Noah asked. Tye gripped his hand tight, his back arching as the fingers pressed against his prostate.

"Yeah."

"It's on the desk." Kit said, running kisses up Tye's stomach. Noah let go of his hand and Tye tried to keep hold on him, but he was gone. He returned shortly after, taking his hand again.

"I'm here Tye." Noah confirmed. "I'm still here, I need my hand okay?"

"Okay."

He whimpered at the loss of Noah's hand, especially as it coincided with Kit pulling his fingers out.

Something bigger than their fingers slipped inside him, it felt strange, stretched him a little more, resting inside him. He frowned, trying to get his head round how he felt about his new toy.

"It might take a little getting used to." Kit said, moving to sit beside him. "How are you feeling?"

"That was good Kitty, thought you were gonna make me cum." He couldn't help the disappointment in his voice. Kit kissed his forehead.

"Not yet baby. I'll tell you when you can cum." He replied. Tye nodded. He liked this level of control. His boyfriends making him feel good, denying him and then as it all builds up giving him what he wanted.

"We've got a few plans if you're up for it." Noah added, he was typing something on his phone.

Tye nodded and then let out a gasp as Noah turned the vibrator on.

"How was that?" Noah asked as he turned it back off.

"It feels good." Tye replied after a moments pause.

"Yeah?" Noah was smirking.

"Wanna go and see Carter and Artie?" Kit asked. Tye nodded, but frowned when Kit pulled him up.

"Kit we're not wearing any clothes." He pointed out. Noah at the very least was in his pajama bottoms.

"It's our own house, we can be as naked as we want." Kit shrugged.

"But I'm-" Tye glanced down at his hard dick.

"And you look so gorgeous like this." Noah added. "If you're worried about the others seeing all you'll do is make them horny."

"They won't mind?"

"We all love every inch of you." Kit promised taking his hand. Tye glanced at the scars on his wrist, surprised when Kit kissed them. "Every single thing about you." He added. Tye flushed.

"Okay."

They headed up the stairs, pausing at the closed door. Noah knocked.

"Carter? You two awake?"

"Come in love." Carter replied, it was followed by a moan. Pushing open the door, they found Artemis flat on his back, arms tied to the headboard with Carters belt, with Carter fucking in and out of him. Carter stopped, still inside of Artemis and smiled. "Good morning." He smiled at them before noticing Tye's wide eyes. "Angel you haven't seen Artie like this before have you?"

Tye shook his head. Carter beckoned him over and he all but fell onto the bed next to him with a moan as the vibrator turned on at a speed he hadn't felt yet.

"Noah." Kit hissed. "Too high."

"What are those two doing to you baby?" Carter tsked, pulling out of Artemis to an accompanying whine. "Look how beautiful he is." Carter pulled him into his arms, kissing his cheek, they both looked over at Artie, who struggled against the bonds. Carter swatted him on the thigh.

"I wanna touch him." Artemis whined, earning another swat on the thigh.

"I thought you were going to be a good boy today?" Carter asked, running his finger down Artemis' dick.

Artemis whimpered. "Sorry daddy."

"Good boy." Carter praised. The vibrator turned on again, the same low frequency it had been the first time. Tye let out a gasp. "What shall we do with him angel?"

"Can I kiss him?"

"Anything you like." Carter nodded. Tye crawled up the bed towards Arties face, his own cheeks flushing red as he realised Carter, Noah and Kit were staring at his ass.

"Hi baby." Artemis whispered. Tye smiled at him as their eyes met.

"You're so pretty Artie." Tye told him, because he was. Tied up and on full display, he was the prettiest like that. "Can I kiss you?"

Artemis practically melted at the request and nodded, stretching his head to meet Tye's lips halfway. Tye caught his moan in his mouth as Carter pushed into Artemis again.

The vibrator turned up a setting as Tye pulled away. "Noah!" He gasped. He was trying his best to hold back a moan.

"Don't hold it back baby, we want to hear it." Kit said from opposite him, he was stroking Artemis' dick almost absentmindedly.

"Okay." Tye said, more to hype himself up than anything else. He'd be happy to sit and watch Carter fucking Artemis into the mattress, but he also wanted more.

"You wanna ride him baby?" Carters voice bit into his thoughts. Tye blinked.

"But you're-"

"I have an idea." Artemis spoke up, before wailing as Carter slammed into him hard. His knuckles turned white as he gripped the sheets hard.

"I don't think hes gonna have any thoughts any time soon." Carter remarked as he kept slamming into Artemis at the same intensity.  "I think he was going to suggest he eat you out, but he's not gonna last much longer."

Tye could have easily cum at the moans and wails Artemis was making.

"I want his dick in my mouth." Artemis panted between moans.

Carter slammed into him making his eyes roll into the back of his head. "Do you want to cum today?" He asked.

"S-sorry ah!"

"Carter he's gonna pass out again, he hasn't eaten yet." Noah reminded him gently. Carter stopped abruptly.

"You want him to suck your dick angel?"

Tye nodded. Suddenly Kit was beside him. "He makes you come you can." He whispered. Tye turned to look at him, meeting his mouth.

Carter untied Artemis, guiding him onto the floor, on his knees. Artemis reached out for Tye, who crawled across the bed and stood up, taking Artemis' hands.

"Will you be okay?" Artemis asked, staring up at him. Tye nodded.

"Yeah."

Artemis grinned and took him into his mouth at once. Tye let out a gasp and glanced over as Noah turned the vibrator up.

He heard Kit let out a moan and looked over to see the red head bent over the desk, Carter balls deep in his ass.

Tye let out a moan, Artemis pushed his lower back so he was deep in his throat.

"Artie." He whispered, he couldn't bring himself to speak louder.

He moan again. "Artie I-" he stopped himself with a moan as he came fast down Artemis' throat.

His legs wobbled and he placed a hand on Artemis shoulder to steady himself. The vibrator still on inside him. Artemis pulled his mouth off his dick.

"How are you feeling?" Artemis asked.

"Good." Tye nodded. Noah appeared beside him, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him into the bed. The vibrations came to a stop.

"Open your legs baby." Noah whispered in his ear. Tye tensed momentarily, but in Noah's arms he couldn't help but relax. Noah's long fingers entered him again and gently pulled the vibrator out. Tye mourned the empty feeling it left behind momentarily. "Wanna watch me break Artie?"

Tye nodded. He was tired, but if it meant hearing the beautiful little noises Artemis made then of course he would. Noah laid him on the bed, and then helped Artemis onto his front beside him.

"Hey pretty boy." Artemis whispered. Tye smiled at him.

"Hi."

Artemis moaned loudly as Noah slammed into him. Tye reached for his hand and he took it. He pressed their lips together so he could have Artemis' moans in his mouth.

Kit cried out with a moan and sank into Carter's arms, his cum spilling over his stomach and onto the desk.

Watching Noah's face as he came in Artemis was beautiful. Carter placed Kit down beside Tye and rested a hand on Artemis' back.

"Do you wanna come now baby?" He whispered. Artemis nodded, eyes wide and full of tears. "Go on."

Artemis came, tears falling as he came onto the sheets. Tye reached out and stroked his cheek, wiping away tears. He was so beautiful.

"One of these days I'm investing in a bath that holds all of us." Carter commented. They all laughed, they had to. Kit has wrapped his arms around Tye's waist, head buried in his back. "But for now how do showers sound?"

"If you do but a giant bath can it have bubble jets?" Tye asked. Carter smiled, his hand in Artemis' hair.

"Sure baby, anything you want."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

72 10 12
lesbians living their lesbian lives lesbian loving each other after they lesbian meet or whatever butchxfemme
4.7K 111 23
Tragic events lead to a tragic life. Can Elliot let himself touch again? What if he can't? Will he lose it all? gaylove book. Polyamoury included. TR...
31 0 15
The Awoken De Prince McNeil

Ficțiune generală

50.3K 2.1K 45
Chemical radiation from bombs has changed the bodies and lives of seven young men who are taken to a training institution after their cities were des...