MAFIA'S LOVE (Camren Original)

By moonsun_light0726

Lauren Jauregui is an orphan in one of the city in Spain and was later adopted by the middle-aged man named S... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
EPILOGUE

10

177 6 1
By moonsun_light0726

Camila’s POV

Lolo is not kidding when she said that it’s a long journey, we’re leaving Miami now as what she said and 30 more minutes before we arrive at our destination and the clock read 10:45 and we left the condo 8:16.

I’m nervous, that’s what I’m feeling right now, I know I already saw my father’s picture on the lobby of JJToys but the picture is 10yrs old and I’m wondering what he looks like right now.

Mother always said that my father hates me that’s why she took me away, leaving him, but what she taught me is all wrong, she’s the selfish one. Father loves me, if he’s not, he will not build JJToys as a reminder of me, not finding me and not sending Lauren to search for me. 25yrs of searching is not easy but my father is still hoping that he could see me again and now is the time.

I noticed Lauren slowing her speed, press a button in front making the driver’s window lowered down. A man appeared by the window, firearm in his chest.

“Lo,” I said with fear then held her arm quickly, because there were men, firearms in their arms.

“Relax.”

“Buenos dias, Señorita Mika.” A man greeted Lauren with a smile on his face.

Mika Cabello, that’s what Lauren’s name when she’s in the cartel.

“Buenos dias, Simeon, traje a la señora Camila.” (Good morning, Simeon, I brought Camila.)

“Buenos dias, Señorita Camila.”

He greeted me with respect and a smile on his lips.

“Hello,” is all I can say because I can’t speak Spanish. I saw him looked up and said.

“Enrolla la barrera que están aquí!” (Roll up the barrier, they’re here!)

I saw Lauren winked at me then the barrier which is a long metal thick rod rolled up, letting us in. Those men bowed their head before we left and we now continued our journey.

“I don’t understand your language.”

“I will teach you, don’t worry.”

“What language are you speaking with the man?”

“Spanish, that’s my first language then your father taught me English language, then I learned French and Japanese on my own.”

“That’s amazing.”

“In time, Camz, you will learn all of those things, no worries, we’re on the basic.”

“Okay…” then I looked outside and I saw a lot of trees and on the left was the Miami Beach, it’s so beautiful then furthermore on our 5mins journey I saw a huge house, “that’s where we heading?”

“Yes, Camz, and that’s your father’s house that’s where I also lives.”

“I see, it’s so huge.”

“I know, someday, according to your father from what you saw starting from the entrance up to that house will be your property.”

I widened my eyes on what I heard, I even gasped looking at Lauren, “what?”

“You heard me right, love, we’re just protecting what’s yours, remember I’m your father’s employee, even though he adopted me I still remain.”

I gulped and looked up, this like a whole island.

“I know you’re afraid, don’t be, I’m here, always here, remember, for eternity.”

I smiled, somewhat calm, “yes, love, for eternity,” and I lied on her shoulder.

After a few seconds on the pathway I finally saw the huge mansion, shit the mansion is like a castle on the story book I read with Lauren. I even saw some maids and men with firearms forming in two lines, sideways.

“We’re here.”

I heard Lauren says then I felt her hands squeezed my hand.

“Remember what I said.”

I nodded then she stepped out of the car then moved to the passenger to open the door for me like she always did. I accepted her offered hand and stepped out of the vehicle. I still couldn’t believe of what I saw on my surroundings.

“Buenos dias, Señorita Mika, Señorita Camila. Bienvenido a casa!”  (Good morning, Miss Mika, Miss Camila. Welcome home!)

I heard them all say, maids and those men.

Lauren shut her car close, then said, “they’re greeting us, welcoming us home,” and she pulled me, taking our way passed thru the maids.

Then in the entrance of the mansion, Alex, Angela, Diana and Norma were there, ready to greet us too.

“Finally!” Alex exclaimed.

“Can’t get out of the bed, huh?” Angela teased.

“Guys, guys, I know you heard it all from Norma, don’t be surprised.”

And we all laugh and began to tease Lauren. It’s true, we made love three times, last night and two quickies in the morning and in the shower.

Then Angela and Norma greet me with a hug.

“You’re right Norma, she’s more vibrant now,” Angela said.

“I told you.”

“What?” I asked them.

“You’re very different from the last time I saw you.”

Angela said then I looked at to my body, “it’s still the same.”

“The body, you gained weight, sexier, but you bloomed, your eyes are livelier now, full of life,” Norma said.

Then I stared at Lauren talking animatedly with Alex and Diana and I smiled, “it’s all because of Lo.”

Norma and Angela both smiled.

“We see it.”

***

Lauren led me to the second floor, taking the huge staircase on the living room when we stepped inside the mansion. The rest left taking of their errands leaving me and Lauren alone. Then we stopped at the huge twin door from the right, green light on the side.

“Behind this door is where your father is, he’s still in coma but in progress when Angela checked him earlier, just talk to him he can hear you.”

“Can you—can you come with me inside…?”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded vigorously, “I’m nervous, I don’t know if he’s still remembered me,” then she took my hands and squeezed it and give it a kiss.

“He remembered you, don’t worry,” then place her hand on her chest, “he remembered you by here, because you’re his daughter.”

“Okay, but I still want you inside with me.”

She nodded and agreed, “okay, love, I’ll come with you.”

She places her hand on the panel where the green light was located then it beeps, she then opened the door. We entered the room letting me in first.

I heard a hiss and a steady beep and a white smoke on the left then a big green tank on the side of the bed.

“What are those?” then Lauren explained each and I nodded.

I walked towards the bed slowly and saw a large man lying unconsciously on the bed, I don’t know why but I suddenly felt my cheeks wet. Lauren pulled the seat and let me sat on it, closer to the bed.

“I don’t—I don’t know if-if you can hear me, but Lolo said you can,” and I sniffed, “it’s me, Camila,” and I grab his big hand and gently squeezed it, “Lolo, found me, finally found me…” and I cried then I felt a familiar warmth on my back.

Lauren’s POV

I waited, I stayed with Camila who is still talking to her father. This is my first time hearing her cry and it breaks my heart.

I swear from this day on forward that Camzi will not waste another tears, she will only shed tears because of happiness, that’s all.

Then I looked at to Steve, then said thru my mind, “Steve, here she is, Camila is here now, feel her, hear her, you don’t want to hear your daughter cry, am I right? So wake up now, don’t waste the time, it’s time for you two to reunite, I know you’re waiting for this day to come that you will see your daughter again. A man named Shawn, the same bastard man that I talked to you about is in our custody now, I promise you he will not go unscratched, no, he will not walk to this earth again. He’s the one who make your daughter suffer for a long years, wake up and open your eyes, the long wait is over, she’s here now. Your daughter is here.”

I looked at to Camila, she’s probably telling him how her life goes on since she was a kid.

I don’t know how long we stayed there but I know that Camila is tired.

“Love, come on, let’s eat first then you rest.”

“I want to stay here, can I?”

“Of course, you can, I will bring food here and I’ll assign some men outside the door.”

“Lo, I’ll wait for you here, I don’t want anyone.”

“Okay,” and I kissed her forehead, “wait here, I’ll brought your food.”

“Come back, okay?”

“Sure,” I was about to turn to my heels when the door opened revealing Angela, “hey…”

“What’s up? I brought food, I’m expecting that you will eat here together with your father.”

“Thanks, Angela.”

“You’re welcome.”

Angela handed me the food tray and she left after.

We ate lunch together and after that Camila stayed the rest of the hour inside the room. She promised me to stay inside until I come back for her. That’s my cue to visit the bastard.

***

The four waited for me to come down then we headed to where they put Shawn.

As expected they put him to the special room or more like I say is an arena-like room.

We entered that room, a few computer equipment was all in that room, high technology then a glass wall where Shawn can be seen on the centre tied up on a metal chain, blindfolded.

Together with Diana and Alex we went down to approach Shawn while Angela and Norma stayed in the room they can see it all from there.

The securities greeted us when we went out of the room then they’re back to their position. We descended the stairs and I saw him moved straining his ears to listen then he shouted.

“WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU BETTER MAKE SURE I’M ALL TIED UP BECAUSE I WILL REALLY KILL YOU ALL ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE!!”

Then Alex said, “really? You can’t even beat one of our men, remember?” then he looked at to me, “oh, we made a show here, tried him, you know.”

I shook my head smiling then said, “you better make sure he still have energy for me.”

“Of course.”

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! I’M ONE OF DIEGO’S MEN! AND IF YOU DON’T KNOW THAT, HE’S A FEARSOME MAN!”

“He’s dead,” I simply answered.

“Wait, I know that voice and you’re just saying that because you’re afraid. You don’t know him.”

“Same as you to us, you don’t know us too,” then I ordered Diana, “bring his dead body here,” I said.

Diana followed and ordered men to pull the black bag that was on the corner.

“We have a surprise for you, Mendes, we’re sure that you will regret that you were born in this wonderful world.”

“FUCK YOU!!”

“Ooohhh, I’m scared,” Alex teased.

Then they laugh.

I love it when Alex teased because the enemy will surely in rage, determined to know on who we are.

“Hey Mendes, remember what I say on the night you passed out, I have a surprise for you that I’m sure you will be glad and thank me for the rest of your life in hell.”

Then I was the one who pulled the blindfold out of his face. I saw him adjusted to the bright light by blinking a few times then lift his face up and his eyes widened.

“Hello, Mendes,” I greeted casually.

“Michelle Fuego,” and he smirked, “an angel to everybody but you’re truly a devil.”

I smirk back at him, “same as you, happy to see me?”

And Alex said, “remember her face very well because she’ll be the last one you will see.”

Then they back out a little.

“You said that you’re one of Diego’s men,” and I pull the black bag in front of him, “and I guess,” and opened the zipper, “this is the Diego you’re referring to, he despise you, you know,” and I chuckled.

Shawn widened his eyes, frozen in his spot while looking at Diego, dead inside the black bag, bullet hole in his head.

“Now you know who’s more fearsome than Diego and you know what Mendes, you’ll be the next inside this black bag, want to know why?” and I zipped back the bag, closing it then stood in front of him, “you made a mistake that you will always regret and even in your next life if God forbid, no, if the devil forbid you, you will remember those mistakes you’ve made while you’re living.”

“I’m living a great life.”

“Oh yeah?” and I pulled my phone out of my pocket, “I want to show you something,” then I found what I’m looking for then I showed Shawn the picture I want him to see, “pretty isn’t she?” and I smiled when I saw the smiling face of Camila together with me.

“YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!”

The metal chain clang while he’s trying to advance towards me, and I didn't budge from my spot.

“You didn’t expect it, aren’t you?” and I looked at to the picture with a smile on my lips then I let Diana and Alex glance at the screen.

“Yey!”

“She’s so fucking gorgeous, a one of a kind, rare,” and I stuffed back my phone, “and oh, she’s here somewhere in this place where you are now but lower than her, because she’s on the higher ground, I brought her here, she’ll be your present but of course on watching you die and let me tell you, you were in her mansion and oh I almost forgot,” I said in amusement while pacing back and forth slowly in front of him, “she give herself to me last night and repeatedly this morning, do you know how sweet and heavenly her moan is? Man, it’s so erotic that you don’t want to pull out of her and never stopped because it’s so fucking amazing, so delicious,” and I stopped face palming myself when I remember something, “sorry man, I forgot again, you didn’t know all of what I am saying because what you always hear from her is her cries, her pleas for you to stop because she felt disgusted and wanted to run away from you,” I said without tearing my eyes off him, “she even said, if she can, she will tore off her skin that is tainted by you, but I made sure that it’ll be changed, replacing yours with mine, I already marked her and she loves it.”

And I saw a paper in front of me in my peripheral vision I saw Diana’s hand and then she slap the paper back to Mendes’ face, I later realized that he wanted to spit on my face and Diana was quick to cover my face with a paper.

“You’re really quick Diana, I like that.”

Diana smirked and said, “no one messes with us,” and threw away the paper.

“Right!” Alex agreed. Even our men that is together with us here.

“How’s your feeling, being left out, trampled you repeatedly, kicked out of the company by me, hidden from your enemies, being disgusted by my Karla, despising by your own boss.”

“SHE’S MINE!!!”

He shouted, wanted to be free so he could attack me. But I never stepped back, head to head on with him.

“She’ll never be yours, I know what you did, Karla told me everything, every details and with that every single details she said to me, every scars, every broken bones, every cries, every pain she feel, you will pay with high interest, every inch of her skin that you marred, you will pay, what you did to my woman expect it to happen to you because you fucking deserve it, the devil will surely be grateful to me because of my gift to him and that is you, your time is up.”

“You can’t kill me.”

In quick draw I pulled my gun and fired it in between his bare feet without breaking eye contact with him.

“I can and I will because of what you’ve done to my woman is unforgivable and no one messes with my family, Jack, you don't know what I'm capable of.”

I saw his jaw tightened and I smirked, “surprised? You think you can cover up your evil doing? You’re immature, fucking dumb idiotic brainless asshole coward small dick man, it fits you.”

And I’m glad of what I saw in his face, anger, hate.

“Better start praying in every deity you know but right now only the devil can hear you and excitedly waiting for you,” then I raised my gun toward his chin, “I really want to kill you right now, but I think that’ll be easy, one death is not enough of what you’ve done to my Karla, you deserve a slow and painful death, slow torture per se, I’ll make you suffer that you will want to go back to the past and correct everything,” and I shook my head, “no, wishing you were never born,” and I put my gun down and tuck it back on my pants, “but not today, we have a special day and I don’t want Karla to wait up for me, naked in our bed and always ready for me.”

Alex then put the blindfold back.

“MICHELLE, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!”

“God is still good because he let me find Karla,” that was my last words to him before I left him.

***

“YOU will not tell him who you are and Mila’s true name?” Norma asked me when we went back to the room.

“He didn’t deserve to know.”

“I thought I will see you in action today,” Angela said in disappointment.

“You’re expecting that Steve will wake up now that Camila is here, am I right?”

I heard Diana asked then I sighed because she’s right and I nodded, “yeah, I know Steve will want to see the man suffered in his very own eyes, who hurt his baby girl and I also want Camila to see him suffer, it's the only way for her to be free.”

“You think Camila will want to see him suffer?” Alex asked, “she might seemed a nice person who doesn’t want to see a human being died in front of her eyes.”

“She must and I already told her that the asshole will pay.”

“You’re right, if she wanted to stay with you she must embrace it,” Diana said.

“Diana is right,” Norma agreed.

“I hope so,” is the only thing I said.

***

I went back to the room where I left Camila, she promised to stay until I came back. When I opened the door, there she was, her head lied on the side of the bed with her eyes closed holding her father’s hand. Then I remember what Alex and Diana had said, the realization hit me hard.

Alex is right, Camila is a nice person, she might don’t want to see Shawn suffer and Diana is right too, if she wanted to stay with me she must accept the fact that I kill people.

I approach her and held her shoulders that make her eyes opened and I smiled at her.

“Hey…”

“Lolo…”

“You’re tired,” and I saw her looked at to her father and I squeezed her shoulders, “he’ll wake up no worries.”

Camila stood and embrace me tight, burying her face in my chest and I wrap my arms protectively around her.

***

The dinner is heaven, the food is great, our conversation is lively, never mentioned on what happened in the basement of the mansion. Then after dinner we retired to our respective rooms.

I showed Camz my room in the mansion and her mouth agape.

“This is so beautiful, Lo!”

“I know.”

Then she approached the terrace of my room, opened the door and went out. I followed her outside and embrace her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulders then kiss her neck.

“It’s my first time seeing the night sky like this and the air is so fresh.”

“You can stay here.”

“With you, Lo, I want to stay here with you.”

“You know that I can’t.”

“Wherever you go I will go.”

“You know that I kill people.”

“You already told me that.”

“What do you feel about that?”

It took Camila a few seconds and that few seconds make me nervous then she answered.

“I’m afraid for you.”

I frowned of what she said, “afraid for me? What do you mean?”

“I’m afraid for you because, what if those people you killed had someone who is more powerful than you.”

“That’s the reason we hide our identity and we’re very discreet on what we do, they know how we work and if they betrayed us they already know the consequences and so far there’s none,” then she faces me.

“I don’t want to lose you, earlier, I really waited for father to wake up, hoping that it’s me he will see first when he opened his eyes, being there—I don’t know Lo, I felt like there’s no chance…”

“Don’t talk like that, I’m here, there’s a chance, you will see him, you can asked him questions you wanted to know, talked to him,” I said while holding her hands, “and you will not lose me, I promise you that.”

“I love you, Lo and don’t leave me.”

I smiled and rest my forehead against hers, “and I love you too, Camz, I will never leave you,” and I kissed her.

Angela’s POV

Alex and I made love like there’s no tomorrow and we always like that, good thing every room is sound proof, because my moans are only for Alex.

Alex and I really wanted a big family and our kids are on our other house with enough securities, the eldest is 7, and both youngest 5 because it’s twins. They know who we are and what we do, they know how to be discreet because Alex trained them well.

Here we are laying on the king size bed, both naked. I lay my head on his chest and caress it like he wanted.

“Sweetheart, do you really think that Mila will not want that man suffered?”

I heard him let out a huge sigh, “that’s what I think, sweetheart,” he said, “how about you? You talk to Camila a lot, what do you think?”

“We have the same thought actually, but I can see how she looks at Lauren, she loves her so I guess she can.”

“We don’t know that yet, because sometimes it will cause conflict, remember what happened to me before we met.”

“I remember, but not all women are like that.”

“I know but it’s different with Camila and I don’t want Lauren to be hurt, Diana and I don’t want to see it.”

“I understand.”

Alex has a lover before he met me and that woman lives somewhere in Belgium.

Because he loves her and ready to settle with her, he told her that he’s a member of a cartel and he killed people.

The woman didn’t believe it at first so he brought her to their hideout and showed her everything. After that the police raid their hideout causing a few of his men caught in a clash.

They somehow survived with the help of Diana.

After that day his face is plastered all over Belgium that caused him the struggle to escape.

He completely changed his appearance because that’s the only way to leave Belgium and never came back.

He’s also the one who killed his lover. He said to me that all of his love for the woman vanished and he later realized that the woman are just using him because he can give her anything she wanted, a gold digger per se.

He killed her through her car, a Porsche, a computer built car, showed the Belgium police that it was all an accident, an overheat car that makes it explode and the seatbelt jammed. Just like that and he never stepped foot in Belgium again.

It took him long years to trust again and believe that someone can truly love him for who he truly is.

We first met in France and never expect that we will meet again in San Francisco where I truly live. All I thought that it’s me that fell in love between us, it was him but he keep on denying it because of what happened.

Before we go on a date he showed me who he truly was, I saw him how he easily kill the robber like it was nothing. It scared me at first that makes him worry, he even give me time to think, but because of my love that I have for him, that fear was buried and accept him that makes him happy, us happy, even until now.

I love him and whoever he was I accept him because I love him.

After a few years we got married and had kids.

And I hope Camila will accept Lauren of who she is, like I accept Alex of who he is.

Norma’s POV

I really hope that Camila will accept Lauren, now that Lauren is so in love with Camila.

I expected Diana, my wife, the mother of our 2 kids at home 5 and 4 that she will say that because she saw too how much Lauren loved Camila. She’s a softie even though she’s all big and a bit bulky because of her height. She’s way harsher than Alex but discreet and softer like Lauren.

“What do you think Mila would do?”

“I don’t know what the answer to your question babe, because I don’t know Camila that much but she have to embrace what we are, especially Ralph.”

Yeah, she called Lauren, Ralph sometimes, Ralph Lauren like the brand.

“You’re right,” and I caress her naked chest and as always she’s so gentle with me, “Lauren will surely be devastated if Camila can’t.”

“If she can’t, it was like she can’t accept her father too.”

Acceptance from the person you love is one of the most important aspects in every relationship. That’s what Diana got from me.

Like Lauren, Diana became an orphan after her family kicked her out for being too violent and desperate to survive in a cruel world she entered the cartel at the age of eight, she found peace inside the cartel, found a family that she couldn’t find in her own, did every job that is needed to finished, at the age of 12 she learned how to kill just using a knife.

I know all of those because I’m inside the cartel before she arrived because my father is a scientist, along with Steve, I don’t know about my mother but he said that she died while giving birth to my baby brother Noel, she didn’t make it together with my baby brother.

He’s the one who perfected the drugs that craves the buyers. He only died when he got caught and refused to help the rival cartel. When Steve knew about this, he was mad, very mad, that caused him to eliminate his rival cartel just to retrieve the dead body of my father, which was the beginning of an elimination of one’s cartel.

Alex is her rival at first because like Diana, Alex is good in knife too but they’re equal and later became brothers when she saved Alex in Belgium.

Their bonding is to spar, knife to knife but never inflict wounds to the others. They’re like helping and teaching each other since they both love what they’re good at. They’re the one who approach Lauren when it arrived a year later, sometimes teased her because she cries a lot but after they saw her potential they began to like her and respect her, treat her like brothers do. And they showed it even until now.

Diana is a fierce woman who was not afraid to die, but she’s a softie because, even though her family kick her out she helps them secretly by sending money every month but never showed herself to them ever again.

She’s kind of denial at first because she knew that no one can accepts her for who she was, but I am, I accept her, everyone judged her for not knowing her first and I am not, I saw how good she is, how nice she is, I saw it all because of my love for her until she accepts me.

We’re in a relationship since we were 17, she never touch me until we got wed when we reach 24 and blessed to have a kid after a year.

“I guess let’s give Mila a chance, but I have faith that Mila will surely accept Lauren, okay?” I saw her smile that makes me kissed her lips.

“Okay, let’s have faith then.”

A/N:
Let's keep supporting Dinah on her brand new single "Ya Ya."

Keep on streaming!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 1 11
In a corrupt city, split between two gangs, two legendary figures emerge as supreme leaders in their respective crime empires. On one side, we've got...
647 21 5
Lauren Michelle Jauregui or goes for the name of L after quitting in IJO or International Justice Organization because she's a former agent in IJO, s...
86.6K 2.3K 25
Camila and Sofia Cabello move out months after their parents' death. They always lived at Miami, but now, with the money earned from the house, they...
8.9K 476 36
Chief Inspector Camila Cabello of Cambridge Station 4 in UK was respected by the citizens there, she was loved because of her good deeds that the cit...