The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 65

3.6K 81 4
By MafiaAngel8394

"Mike, we can't do that without getting caught." Harvey said making Mike run his hands through his hair.

Harvey and Mike have been going at each other since we got here about a case. Donna and I watched the two go at it and I couldn't hold in my laugh any longer.

Harvey and Mike looked at me like I was crazy making me stand up then walk over to Harvey's desk and then grabbed the case file out of Harvey's hand.

I scanned over the file then looked at Harvey and Mike. "You guys are also being scammed, whoever made this deal screwed you two." I said handing the file back to Harvey.

Him and Mike scanned over the file again then looked at each other with the 'She's right' face. Donna was looking at me impressed and amused making me smile softly at her.

Harvey picked up his phone and dialed a number then place the phone up to his ear. "Can you put me on with, Dana Scott." Harvey said into the phone with a serious expression on his face.

"You screwed us over, we both promised to make this a fair trial and then I found out that you lied to me." Harvey said.

I looked over at Mike who was looking out the window. I stood up from the couch and walked over then stood beside him and wrapped my arm around him.

"I'm sorry, you two got screwed over." I said making Mike smile softly at me making me smile back at him.

"It's not your fault, Blossom. If anything we wouldn't have noticed that without you." He said making me rest my head on his arm.

"What's going on here?" We heard making Mike and I turn to see Rachel and Jessica.

"Scottie, screwed over Harvey and Mike on the deal." Donna said.

Jessica sighed in disbelief and then sat down beside Donna. "We'll figure that out later, Blossom what happened to your hands?" Jessica said.

I said, "I lost control." Rachel and Jessica both looked at me with pity making me rest my head back on Mike's arm.

"Who did you kill, Blossom?" Jessica asked.

I responded back to her question, "My mom and uncle." I could feel Rachel and Jessica's staring at me. "I had a nightmare that caused me to black out." I spoke again then the whole room went quiet.

I looked into the window to see a reflection of a girl behind Mike and I. I turned around to see the girl staring at me making me furrow my eyebrows then looked at Harvey.

"Scottie this is Blossom, the fourteen years old who disappeared a couple years ago after coming and then she showed up recently again." Harvey said making Scottie nod her head.

"Nice to meet you." She said making me nod my head at her then I turned back around and laid my head on Mike's shoulder.

"She seems like a bitch." I whispered making Mike chuckle and look at me.

"That's because she is, her and Harvey have history together." He said which made me chuckle.

"Luca, what are you doing here?" Jessica said making me lift my head and turn around to see Luca standing by the door with his hands in his pockets.

"I came to check on my sister after I heard what happened this morning." He said bitterly making me look at Mike who then, nodded his head and I walked out Harvey's office with Luca following close behind me.

We walked into Mike's office and Luca chuckled then sat in Mike's chair. "You told me you were going to wait until after training Alessandro to kill them." He said emotionless.

"I know, I had a nightmare and I blacked out." I said unpleasantly making him scoff.

"That still doesn't explain why you slept at Harvey's." He said looking at me and the look in his eyes was a look I have not seen yet.

"I didn't want to be alone and I didn't want to be home." I said while sitting down in one of the chairs in front of the desk.

"You could have woken me." He spoke distantly, which made me look at him to see him looking down at his lap.

"I know but, I didn't want to be home after that so, I needed to go somewhere else but I didn't want to be alone because I scared my own self when I blacked out." My voice cracked as I spoke and tears formed in my eyes.

Luca stood up from Mike's chair then rushed over and wrapped his arms around me. For the first time in years, I finally let my walls down and the tears started flowing down my face.

"That's it let it out. Let it all out." Luca said while gently caressing my hair, soothing me in my moment of distress.

After some time of Luca, caressing my hair I finally calmed down and my breathing was starting to slow down instead of beating fast.

I pulled myself together then tapped on Luca to let me go and I stood up the walked over to the window. I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose then threw it away in the trash can beside Mike's desk.

I wiped my face dry then Luca hugged me making me hug his back and bury my face into his chest. "You're going to be okay, Sorella. I'll be by your side every side of the way." He said making me nod my head.

I pulled away from Luca and the two of us walked out Mike's office then walked back to Harvey's office. As we got closer to Harvey's office we heard arguing coming from Harvey's office.

"Louis, I swear to god if you don't get out of my face." I heard Mike's voice making me look at Luca then walked into Harvey's office.

"What are you going to do huh? Nothing because all you are is just a fraud, nothing more." Louis said making my blood boil.

"And you think you're any better?" I finally spoke up making Louis freeze.

"I see you didn't listen to me when I told you to leave them alone. Jessica, would you miss Louis if he was gone?" I asked looking at Jessica who looked at Louis like she was thinking about a answer.

"No, Harvey would you?" Jessica asked Harvey who shook his head no and sat down in his seat.

"My dad may not know what's going on in his firm but if you start acting like the dick you are again then I will go to him and tell him how you exactly got your place as senior partner." I lied making him nod his head.

He rushed out of Harvey's office and Luca place his hand on my back making me look up and smile weakly at him. We sat down at the table and chilled at the firm until I was ready to leave.

"It's amazing having someone like Blossom in our lives." Rachel said making me smile at her which she returned.

"Thank you again blossom, I wish he wasn't so hard headed." Donna said making me laugh and shake my head.

"At least he hasn't taken one of you guys mudding with him." Mike said rubbing his forehead making me laugh.

"Mudding? He took you mudding." I said making him nod his head which made Luca and I laugh.

"Oh my god." Luca said holding his stomach and I was laughing at Luca laughing.

"I'm not going to lie it was relaxing but it was disgusting when he stood up in the mud." Mike said making Luca make a disgust expression.

"Okay, thank you for that image in my head." Luca said making Harvey and I laugh.

I looked at the time and looked at Luca then nodded my head. "We're going to take off, I'll try to be back soon." I said making them all stand up from their seats and give me hugs.

I pulled away from the hug with Donna then walked out of Harvey's office and walked to the elevators. When we reached the elevator Luca pressed the button making the elevator open and we walked inside the elevator then Luca pushed the button.

The doors closed then the elevator moved down and when it reached the bottom it dinged then stopped. The doors opened and we stepped out of the elevator then walked out of the building to my car since Dad dropped Luca off.

We got in my car and I started the engine then drove home.

~

We arrived home and the moment I walked through the door I was tackled in hugs. "We're glad you're okay." I heard Matteo's voice which made me smile.

"Brothers, I need to breath." I said which made them all release me and stepped back giving me space. "Thank you." I said making them smile.

"How's your hands?" Dante said looking at my hands that was wrapped.

"They are okay, I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said making them furrow their eyebrows.

"You're not going to eat dinner?" Domenico said making me shake my head.

"I'm not hungry, I'll be down in the morning for breakfast." I told them then walked to the stairs and walked up them and walked to my door.

I twisted my doorknob then pushed open my door and walked in closing the door behind me. I walked into my closet and changed out of my outfit into sleeping clothes.

I walked out of my closet then walked over to my bed and laid down under the covers. I turned on my tv and then turned on Criminal Minds for background noise as I sleep.

I turned the lights off then closed my eyes and let darkness take over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.7K 74
18 year old Azalea who lives in Russia and has no family, What happened when she finds out that she's mafia princess, a girl who's been born in De Lu...
123K 4.8K 102
The Dark Ghosts, one of the most feared gangs in New York formed by only five girls. They are cold, dangerous, fearless and ruthless, yet broken on t...
313K 4.4K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...
1.2M 27.9K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...