His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story AlertπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Chapter - 68

6.9K 757 251
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham and Chandru reconcile.

*************

Mithra opened the door of the study to let them out only after Goutham sent a selfie of them together for confirmation. Once the door was opened Goutham and Chandru walked out and Goutham glared at Mithra but she giggled and stuck her tongue out. He stopped immediately and leaned close to her ear.

Goutham: Stuck this tongue out when this idiot is gone from here and I will change the color of your whole body then..

They heard the sound of throat clearing and saw Chandru standing with hands on his hip staring at them.

Chandru: Have some pity on me and spare my virgin eyes please..

Goutham: Why are you still here ?

Chandru: Now officially I have taken over my place to annoy you and I have the support of Mithra now. I m so hungry...

Mithra: I have made dinner come on follow me.

Chandru followed Mithra but Goutham held the collar of his shirt and pulled him back.

Goutham: Don't you dare to interrupt the time I have with my wife. 

Chandru: ok, but I m hungry now so let us have dinner first.

Goutham: Let me remind you that Mithra is still unaware about your lover. That day I will have popcorn and watch all the dramas that unfolds before me.

Chandru: Sadist.... Let me also remind you that you know about Nithya but still you hid that from your wife and I will also have a large tub of pop corn and watch how a wife kicks the ass of a husband especially when that husband is my best friend.

Goutham: Idiot... don't take too much time or better tell her and she will help you.

Chandru: Then Nithya will abandon me forever. I just got my friend back and why can't you let me enjoy this time and stop reminding me about everything else. Rascal now tell me about your marriage. When did you get married ? Does your parents know about it ? 

After the dinner they returned to the living and Chandru was rubbing his stomach in satisfaction. Goutham explained everything happened so far and Chandru started to hiccup hearing his words.

Chandru: Manushana nee ? Ivlo nadandhu irukku enkitta onnume sollala.. ippo reception kooda plan panniyachu.. uncle kooda onnume sollala ... dhrogi...... ( Are you even human ? So much has happened and you never told me anything. Now the reception is also planned... even uncle never told me anything.... traitor)

Goutham: Shut up and tomorrow go visit Anu, she will design costume for you. Rehman will also accompany you. Both of you get it done. Now get out.

Mithra: Goutham... don't be rude. He is your friend and favourite brother. 

Chandru: thank you sister in law... I will gift you Goutham's childhood photo in which he is naked.

Goutham Mv: Idiot why does she need my childhood naked photo when she gets see the naked me everyday.

Goutham: Shut up and get lost or I will fire you.

Mithra: Fire in the sense ?

Goutham: This idiot has joined our office to woo his girl. Poor girl I pray for her well being.

Chandru: Actually you should be praying for me such a rugged girl she is.

Mithra: rugged girl ? even my friend Nithya is like that but the truth is she use that trait to keep men away from her. She is scared of being betrayed so she doesn't want to fall in love but deep down she wants to be loved, cherished and even she will casually register her thoughts.

Chandru: thoughts like what ?

Mithra: she wanted to be married, loved by her husband that too a rugged love...wait Why am I telling you about Nithya ?

Goutham coughed to control his smile and sipped the water from the bottle that was placed on the table next to the couch.

Chandru: Because my girl is similar to your friend so I will use whatever you say to convince my girl. Please please go ahead...I m listening..

Goutham: Yeah yeah go ahead...

Mithra: She looks like dominating but she wants to be dominated. She wants to be pampered, share everything between them.

Goutham: Is that possible ?

Chandru: chumma irenda....( Keep quite man) sister in law you continue..

Mithra: She wants a transparent relationship, someone who is bold enough to show his love for her before everyone. She dress up like a modern girl but deep down she loves dress up like a traditional girl. She loves beaches, it is the one place we never miss to go most of the saturdays. 

Chandru: what does she like the most ?

Mithra: She like children very much.

Goutham burst out laughing and slipped from the couch and landed on the carpeted floor. Mithra watched him laughing holding his stomach but Chandru knew why he was laughing and launched on him giving punches. Soon they were rolling on the floor and stopped abruptly when they Mithra laughed throwing her head back. Goutham lost himself looking at her laughing and thanked Chandru in his mind. He pushed Chandru who was straddling him and stood from the floor ambling towards her.

Goutham sat next to her and gently pecked the corner of her lips. Mithra stopped laughing and blushed looking away from his heated gaze. They heard the sound of the door being opened and saw Chandru leaving.

Goutham: Finally you got sense to leave ?

Chandru: Varen da... seekiram nanum en aalu kooda vandhu unna veruppethuren.. ( I will come back... very soon with my girl and I will tease you ) 

Mithra: Chandru, don't mind his words and you are welcome to stay the night.

Chandru: No, I need to work to get my girl back and then I will also kiss her infront of this idiot. Until then bye.

Goutham walked to Chandru and waved his hand bidding bye to him and closed the door locking it from inside.

Mithra: Why are you being rude to him ?

Goutham: What ? He has more work to do than disturbing our time. Its already late and your poor husband has been waiting to have his time with you. So my queen do I have your consent to worship your body ?

Mithra: Mr. Charmer, if you had not been a one man woman then I m sure you would get any woman in your web from the way you speak and flirt. You would have been the king of playboys.

Goutham: But I m king only to you, my queen and all my charms and flirtings are reserved only for you.

He quickly picked her over his shoulder and Mithra giggled when he spanked her.

Goutham: Nice ass...how about we try something new today ?

Mithra: You have so much of fantasies....

As they reached the room Mithra got excited as she saw it was raining.

Mithra: Goutham, it is raining, come lets to drench in it. Its been long time.. Please...

Goutham: Lets make it two in one then. Lets go to to terrace for that.

******* Erotic content warning ****

They reached the terrace and Mithra stretched her hands to her sides and together they got drenched in the rain. Her clothes stick to her body exaggerating her curves.

Goutham removed his shirt and dived in the swimming pool. Mithra sat on the edge of the pool with her legs dipped in the pool. Goutham swimmed to her and pulled her to join him. Mithra wrapped her hand around his neck and the rain did nothing but stir the desires in them.

Goutham: We are in the top most floor and no one could see us.

Mithra nodded her head and Goutham tossed her shirt to the floor, Mithra clung to him hiding herself from his eyes in the open space. Goutham rubbed her back and unclasped the hook of the bra and let the strap slid from her shoulder. He kissed her shoulder blade and his hands were tracing her bare body. He snaked his hands around her waist and buried his face in her chest kissing and sucking. 

Mithra moaned and fisted his locks when his lips latched on her buds. Mithra raised his face from her chest and peppered kisses on his face and soon their lips met in a shattering kiss. Goutham grunted and pressed their bodies while his hands worked on the rest of their clothes.

He carried her out of the pool and laid her on the rug on the floor. Their lips and hands were all over each other. He wrapped her legs around his waist and slid his length inside her. Groping her bosoms and kissing her lips he thrusted inside her. The rain poured heavily but nothing stopped them and he continued pounding inside her. He felt her walls clenching around him and sensing her climax close enough he made hard and quick thrust. They reached the climax and he buried his face in the crook of her neck biting over as their bodies shuddered from the eruptive climax. 

He raised his face and balanced his body on his elbows and kissed her eyes. Mithra touched his face with a smile and wiped the rain water from his face. He again leaned and kissed the tip of nose and corner of her swollen lips.

He slowly got up and picked the shirt for Mithra and passed it to her before he grabbed a towel from the cupboards. He carried her to the washroom in their bedroom and together they got bathed in hot water. Once they emerged out of the washroom he let her to get dressed and he walked into the kitchen to warm turmeric milk for her. 

********Erotic content ends *****

Goutham returned to room and saw Mithra drying her hair. He placed the glass of warm turmeric milk before her and picked the hair dryer.

Goutham: You finish the milk and let me dry your hair.

Mithra: Why are you still in the towel ?

Goutham: One of my fantasy is over but we have been drenching in the rain for a long time. You might get sick so thought of getting you warm milk before I got dressed. Now you hair is still wet so let me dry then I will get dressed. I have a towel draped around my waist and its not like you haven't seen me naked.

Mithra: Shut up Mr. Shameless. 

Goutham: Am I shameless ? May be I forgot about my wife moaning my name and you looked so sexy when your body shuddered beneath me. 

Mithra: Shut up ... shut up.... I m not letting you near me until our reception and this is your punishment for teasing me.

Goutham: No, my wife is so sweet and she will not able to stay away from me and need me as much as I need her. May be I will let you rest for 2 days to get back your energy. See, you are still weak and need to eat more. On the day of reception we will have our official wedding night too so be ready for that.

Mithra: Where do you get all these stamina ?

Goutham: You are my energy booster. Just having you beside is enough for me to feel energized. You are my angel, my darling, my sweety, my sunshine, my life, my everything...

Mithra smiled and pecked his lips.

Mithra: One thing I know that I can never win you in love but I will keep trying because everytime I try something then you go a step ahead and love me more to prove me wrong and do something that will leave me flabbergasted.

**********************

A/N:

Goutham and Chandru are back. Goutham and Mithra had enough time to relax so lets get back to plot.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 23.7K 79
Kallakamunage.. - "kallan" - thief or mischievous person... "Kaamugane" - a man with more desires "kallakamunage" also means secret lover Thi...
43K 3.8K 40
This story is all about our favourite Ashwin and kirti !! A girl who have nothing and a man who have everything !! They both get married under a cont...
1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...