[[ 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 ]] TWST x...

By Vel_dreamz258

What if an enigmatic amnesiac arrived at Night Raven College? ____________________________________ "I... can... More

[ YUUGA ]
[1] Welcome to the Villains world
[2] Welcome to the Villains world
[3] Welcome to the Villains world
[4] Welcome to the Villains world
[5] Welcome to the Villains world
[6] Welcome to the Villains world
[EX.] Welcome to the Villains world
[☾︎] SR Yuuga-Ceremonial robes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎉
[0] Rose Red Tryant
[1] Rose Red Tryant
[2] Rose Red Tryant
[3] Rose Red Tryant
[4] Rose Red Tryant
[5] Rose Red Tryant
[6] Rose Red Tryant
[7] Rose Red Tryant
[9] Rose Red Tryant
[❓] HEADCANONS
[☾︎] Yuuga | Birthday boy |
[10] Rose Red Tryant

[8] Rose Red Tryant

318 15 28
By Vel_dreamz258

This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary.

______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

"Do you think, if I have a child of my own.... will I be able to love it properly?" She turned to the bird figure next to her.

"Is that something you should be asking me? A mother's love isn't a frail thing..." The bird figure pauses.

"And if its you- I'm sure your child would be blessed with happiness and fortune. I, for one can guarantee that part-!" The bird scoffs arrogantly.

The girl smiles gently, her expression is bittersweet. As she turns to face the horizon.

"And... If it is a boy, I wanted to name him 'Zaharia' in regards of my late older brother...." The girl confesses.

"Zaharia...? Yes, that sounds nice." The bird nods in affirmation.

_________________________________

[Classroom - History lessons]

*Yawn~*

Ace rubbed his eyes in sleepiness. Ah yes, history lessons the first thing in the morning.

Oh, how am I thrilled....

"Hey! Don't slouch!" Deuce slapped the ginger's back. The heart boy straightened out his back joltingly.

The ginger glared at the bluenette. 'How annoying...' he thought to himself, bored.

"Outta the way! The Great Grim is coming through with his brand new books!" A voice rings out the room.

Oh, it's Grim... Where is his counterpart?

The monster sat in front of Ace and Deuce's seat. Then, Grim felt someone pinching at the back of his neck.

"Myah-?!" The monster turns around. "Yo." Ace made a slight 'hi' gesture, while Deuce only made a small nod.

"Bah.... " Grim only rolled his eyes at them. But the ginger on the other hand, kept pestering and poking the monster's back.

"Hey, hey- where's Pants? Is he dead or something?" The heart boy questioned.

"My servant is at the nurse office right now." Grim stated.

"Are they hurt badly?" The bluenette gave a worried look.

"Nah, the nurse insisted they'd come there today. Honestly, who knew diving inside a monster could be this bad?" The monster scoffs

"Ah speaking of the monster, that disaster gave Heartslabyul massive change like-" The ginger pauses.

"I heard Riddle is removed from the dorm leader seat!" Ace said in a whispery tone to the monster.

"Bwah-?! Seriously?!" The monster yelped loudly. Everyone in class turned to them for a moment, before going back doing their own thing.

"Riddle is removed, temporarily. You shouldn't leave the important part out, Ace." The spade boy sighs.

"Ehh- he should be removed forever because of the stunt he did. Plus, Trey is running this parade quite nicely too." The heart boy dismissively replied.

"Didn't ya' say you prefer strict types rather than always nice ones?" Grim teases.

"Uh- that's different! I like the strict ones that knows where to draw the line, not a damn crybaby." Ace defended himself.

"Still, Riddle's intentions aren't wrong either. But then, the line between strict and tyranny is just a step forward from diving into the ocean." The spade boy gave his opinion.

"Heartslabyul can't bow down to an irrational and immature leader like that guy. Not until he can prove he's worthy of the role to lead." The ginger huffed while crossed his arms.

__________________________

[Location - Nurse office]

Yuuga approached the door and attempted to open it. But, it won't budge.

Why would they lock the door to the infirmary? Well, let's be respectful and knock before entering.

*Knock knock*

There was silence. Maybe they didn't hear it.

"Hello??" The amnesiac called out while knocking the door.

Then, there's a unlock behind the door. A very angry scowl was met by the tan student.

"I told you, we won't be doing an interview-!!" The ghost nurse remarks before seeing who's the visitor.

"Uh.... Should I go..?" Yuuga awkwardly mutters, they are shaking like a wobbly squid.

"You're here-! Great!" The nurse quickly ushered the amnesiac to come in before peeking around outside.

The nurse sighs as she closes the door and locks it.

"Sorry 'bout that, hun. It's just eh- the newspaper club is a lil ...excited about that one." She gestures to Riddle sleeping on the bed.

"Oh, I see..." The tan student nods as they took a seat at one of the chairs.

"I mean, the whole school is on roar about yesterday's incident. I even had to stop a guy sneaking in to take a photo of Rosehearts sleepin'?!" The nurse vents out.

"And this mornin' they all came around to see if Rosehearts is awake so they can get an interview! My patient deserves a rest!" She complains.

"Riddle is being a celebrity for something he's going to be ashamed of forever.." Yuuga muttered as he glanced at the redhead's direction.

The nurse wears gloves before starting the check up. "Overblot is not something to be taken lightly of." She said.

"That's why, magical schools need to have a very high maintenance. The government had a hard time accepting magical schools as a norm back in my days." The nurse explained while checking the tan student's condition.

"They told us, magic is dangerous and risky. However, Nowadays, people had brush off these statements and proceed on using magic freely."

"Fighting with an argument that they have gotten a tighter security and wide range medical prowess or researches. But then, everyone stays silent when disaster struck."

"Pointing fingers at each other, blaming them and them to avoid taking responsibility!"

"Eventually, all faults fell to the victim who was confined in the false sense of security they'll be fine regardless of the consequences..!" Her voice cracks at the end of her sentence.

Then, a hand touches her ghastly cold hands. "Nurse..... I think whatever you say just now is rather personal. Are you okay?" The amnesiac asked worryingly.

"I'm sorry. It's quite unprofessional of me to be acting like this. Hope you'll forgive and ignore this old lady's banter." The nurse apologized.

"That's quite okay, everyone is allowed to have an opinion of their own. You're just worried about this generation, right?" Yuuga comforts.

"If you are, you don't have to worry. You are handling some professionally trained magicians from one of the best magical academy." The amnesiac reassures.

"So, chin up. Eventhen, we'll learn from our mistakes. You don't have to worry about us." The tan student flash a smile.

"Yuuga~ you're a good kid..." The nurse tears up.

"That's right, I have a great granddaughter. If you like, I can introduce her to you!" The ghost persuades.

"Ehh-?? But, I'm still studying.."Yuuga sweatdropped.

"You're right. Alright, I'll lay it off for now. You should go to class." The nurse made a shoo gesture.

"Okay! If you ever need me, I'll be in Ramshackle—!" The amnesiac happily skips away.

"Wait- I almost forgot!" The ghost jolts.

"Yuuga, could you call in Trey Clover after school? I need to discuss something with him." The nurse said.

"Uhh-yea sure!" The amnesiac nods.

__________________________

[Time skip to lunchtime]

[Cafeteria - dining table]

"Ah~ finally, my sweet haven!" Grim squeal as he shoves his food into his mouth.

"There, there Grim. Let's be a little sophisticated with our table manners, okay?" The tan student giggle, while wiping the latter's mouth.

Grim swallowed his food. "I'm a monster! I don't need to be prim proper like you humans when eating!" The monster huffed and then, his cheeks got pinched.

"Ack—?!" Grim yowled in pain. After a while, Yuuga let go of his cheeks.

"Why did ya' pinch my cheek?! That hurt!" The monster pouts.

"That's what you get for saying something disrespectful in front of your food. You should eat properly and quietly or the meal would taste bad." The amnesiac advises.

"Wah-?! That can happen?!" Grim gasps. The tan student nods.

The monster immediately shuts up and properly eat his meal.

Then, Deuce turned to Ace and whispers to him. "That can happen?" He is also genuinely concerned.

"Ugh, that's just another way to educate Grim to be etiquette." The ginger whispers back.

"Heyya guys!" A voice called out.

Ah- its the Heartslabyul older duo. "Again? There's like other empty tables..." Ace points out.

"Are you shoo-ing us away? That hurt our feelings. I thought we were all friends..." Cater fake cry.

"Don't be rude, Ace. Of course, you can come and sit with us." The bluenette invited.

"Yay!" The older ginger sat down, followed by the greenhead.

"Oh, Clover-senpai. The nurse told me to you need to come and see her after school." Yuuga informs.

"After school...?" Trey mumbled as he glanced to Cater.

The other senior just shrugs and encourages his partner to meet up with the nurse.

"I'm okay with doing it on my own." The diamond senior utters.

"Alright, noted." The greenhead nods at the tan student.

"What? You guys are doing something after school?" The spade boy curiously asked.

"Probably going to another mixer." The ginger guesses.

"I wish! But no, we're doing something much more fun." Cater smirks

"What could be more fun than seeing girls?" Grim blurted.

"I suppose riding around town in a sick magical wheel!" Deuce suggested.

"Who are you kidding? Of course its going to the cyber cafe or arcade is the best!" Ace interrupted.

"Wrong! And wrong! Any other guesses?" The diamond senior entertained.

"Are you guys going to do something bad?" Yuuga asks. Everyone was taken back by that simple question.

Cater smiles mischievously. "Maybe~" He vaguely suggested.

"What-?!" The first years were flabbergasted. "Are you guys gonna fu-" Ace dreadfully questions.

"OKAY, okay. Stop right there. This story meant to keep it PG-13. Let's not go beyond that." Trey stops them.

"I don't know man, whatever this fanfic suggesting is always something quite suspicious." The older ginger sweatdropped.

"Alright, let's not talk too much about this topic unless we want to get struck by lightning. If you know what I mean." Deuce sighs.

"Oh, By the way, how things going in Heartslabyul?" Yuuga changes the topic.

"Didn't you know? Those rumors are crazy right now. Riddle got removed from the dorm leader seat..!" Ace gossips.

"Eh~? Are you sure?" The amnesiac gasp. "That's true, alright. The headmage said something about making a trial for Riddle." Trey said.

"But, let rumors be rumors. Also, they said, what happens in Heartslabyul stays in Heartslabyul." Cater said with a hint of stern while gritting his teeth.

"............" Everyone at the table stays silent. "If you know what I mean~!" Then, the senior becomes normal again.

"Woah, that was weird. I thought you were angry for a second ago." The heart boy mutters.

"Why would I? Anger is such an ugly reaction, let's all be happy and at peace! Cheese!" The diamond senior whips out his phone and take a picture.

____________________________

Something bad..... What happens stays in Heartslabyul...

Those words kept entertaining Yuuga's mind. Apart of them is curious, but also felt like its none of their business.

"...... I should think about something more important than this... Like- this." The amnesiac thought as they tapped his book.

____________________________

[Classroom 1-A]

[5.00 PM]

"Okay! That marks the end of the lesson!" The teacher said loudly and the class thanked the teacher.

The teacher left the classroom and everyone started to pack up.

"Wahh-! We got a lot of homework.." the amnesiac pouts as they mark all of the work one by one.

"Hey! Why don't you guys hang out at Heartslabyul and do our homework there together?" Ace suggested.

"Yea! Count me in!" Grim cheered. "Uhm.... I need to do something first before going to your dorm." Yuuga informs.

"I'll settle the cafeteria debt first." They thought to themselves.

"Oh, okay. Do what you need to do. We'll get going first." Deuce nods in understanding.

The first year group left the classroom and Yuuga head Ramshackle.

As they were passing through the hallways, they saw many beautiful moving paintings.

There was a saying Yuuga recalled, 'that paintings, were a captured moment'

Perhaps, these portrait masterpieces were once great people before they become a 'moment'.

To perserve their greatness, the people made a painting in regard of the great one.

For everyone to see,

Their beauty....

"How envious..." They mumbled as they narrowed their eyes to the paintings.

"——Hmm, is that so?" A voice murmured from a room ahead.

Yuuga stops in his tracks, he knows this voice. Yes, this distinguished voice belongs to none other than Cater.

But, why would the senior sound so.... Out of place? Can't really put the word into it.

____________________

"Let's see.... This newspaper club intended to make content out of Riddle's shame?" Cater utters dismissively as he reads the draft.

"I mean.... It's content! The newspaper club hasn't been getting great sales lately." The newspaper club member reasoned.

"We're just trying to save our club! You get it right, Cater?!" He reasoned.

"Hmm.... okay!" The diamond senior said as he looked up to the member.

"Really?!" The member was overjoyed. Cater suddenly stood up.

"Nah." The older ginger ripped the draft into pieces. "Wha-?! Why would you do that?!" The member gasps.

"Do you really think I came here to compliment your work that is about the ill of my dorm leader? Heh." The older ginger scoffs.

"You newspaper club are really annoying, always such a busybody. This is not the first time you did this type of thing." The diamond senior narrowed his eyes at the member.

"That.... That was a long time ago! That story is already dead gone! No need to hold a grudge over it." The member denies.

"Oh? Dead? That's funny. I'm right here. The living, walking story you mentioned. Please, don't think I'll ever forget what you did." He leans closer to the member.

"The way you folks ridicule me for losing my throne to a first year and the pain of showing my face to the crowd to see what a clown Cater Diamond is." The senior speaks coldly.

"......" The member stayed silent. "Cat got your tongue? Don't worry, I'll do the rest of the talking for you♡" Cater bitterly sneers.

"If you release this draft and I'll make sure everyone knows how pathetically and baseless your club works." He utters.

"Always leech off to every single rumor, no taking accountability for mistakes. It's no wonder your sales sucks ass." Cater mocks.

"Think about it, there so many things that can be written about. But yet, you choose to stoop this low." The senior shook his head.

"You play with fire, and don't think I will hesitate to do the same." The older ginger threatened.

"If you really care about this club, then I suggest you do I recommended." Cater awaits the other response.

"Fine. We won't publish it. But, you must keep your word to not spread bad words about us." The member reluctantly agreed.

"We've reached to an agreement. Thank you for your cooperation." The older ginger flashes a smile and left the room.

_____________________

Cater sighs after exiting the door. Honestly, he didn't like entertain himself with that bad memory.

But, it has to be done either way.

"You were cool." A voice praises him. "WAH-?!" Cater turned to his side, to see its his little Yuuga-chan.

"Yuuga-chan! H-how long have you been there?!" The diamond senior questions.

"The whole time." Yuuga admitted. Then, Cater's face grew pale.

He grabbed the tan student's hand and flee to another location.

____________________

[Location - Courtyard]

Cater put his hand on their shoulders and took a deep breath.

"Listen Yuuga–chan, don't ever tell anyone about what happened." The ginger senior sternly advises.

"Why?" They question as they tilted their head.

"Ugh— well, uh– I don't want anyone to know I have a rotten personality! I don't want the freshmen to think I'm a mean and lame upperclassmen!" Cater blabbers.

"I want my image to maintain as the carefree loving senpai to my underclassmen folks til I graduate, y'know?!" He continues.

"..... Why?" Yuuga asked once again.

"Because my hard work will get wasted...?" Cater falters.

"Why?" It seems that word is the only vocabulary in their system.

"Okay stop. I know what you're trying to do Yuuga–chan. You can't extort information by being persistently clueless." The diamond senior caught on.

"Aww.... " They sulk. They hung their head low with a sulky face.

"Eh– I feel like I've kicked a puppy!" Cater sweatdropped. The crushing guilt of hurting an innocent first year's feeling weighs on his shoulders.

"D–don't cry, Yuuga–chan! I'll tell you everything, okay?" He gave in.

"Really?!" Yuuga eyes sparkles, immediately change of his attitude.

"Man, you really know how to tug hearts strings..." Cater mumbles.

"You're glad you're cute..." The diamond senior sighs in defeat. "Come, sit." He usher the first to come closer.

Yuuga do just as Cater orders. They sat down next to the senior, with the intention of hearing out all the details.

"So— it all started when I was a second year....." Cater reminisce.

(A/N : I'm just following my headcanon, this backstory was never confirmed canon at all)
__________________________

Cater's POV

[Flashback]

"Cater Diamond, I select you to become Heartslabyul next dorm leader!" The dorm leader called out my name.

"M—me?" I uttered back his words. He flashed a bright smile to me and nod.

"Congratulations, Cater!" My classmate, Trey congratulated me.

'Oh dang, this is way too good for my ego.' I thought as I attempted to hide my smile.

"Take good care of this dorm after I graduate, okay?" He promises.

"Of course! I'll do my ultimate best! So, you both shouldn't worry about your dynasty after you graduate!" I bowed in obedience.

___________________

"I, hereby pass my position to Cater Diamond! He, from now on shall lead Heartslabyul with order!" The dorm leader announced loudly.

He passed me his staff, as I touched it. There's no kidding about the power of the staff surge in myself.

As they said, this staff is essential to this dimension. Therefore, I had the most power and authority here.

Even if I didn't have any redeeming qualities, like magic wise, I suck.

Athletics? Nah. Despite everyone's comments, I'll keep my head high and lead.

Lead this mad parade...

_____________________

"Dorm leader! I demand a duel for your throne!" A redheaded first year approached me.

'Eh–—?' I looked beside him, it was the principal.

Oh. He is serious, serious.

The previous dorm leader wasn't a coward. I try to not be one either, otherwise, how will I set a good example for my soldiers?

_____________________

I fell to the ground, ah— I lost?

I lost to him, Riddle Rosehearts. Such cuteness and elegance he possesses.

He is definitely a good replacement.

So, I passed my throne to him with little to no regrets.

After all, why would I be a good guy to lead this parade anyway?
_________________________

“SUCCESSION FAILURE—?!”

“LOSS DIGNITY OF THE QUEEN OF HEARTS!!”

"Cater? Yea, I knew he would never make out to be a good one. He doesn't seem like the type to lead."

"Lowkey, what has he been doing? Like if you're weak you shouldn't take that seat."

"What a guy, he never had any real talents anyway."

I did what I could.

What a pain, I shouldn't have accepted that.

But then.... If I had been much stronger, would I be able to keep my position?

No... Riddle is much cooler than me. What are you talking about Cater? Your sisters were right— we are never meant to be the 'Queen.'

However, There's another vacant position perfect for someone like you!

‘The King of Fools’ is what you are. But such a fool I am.....

Will anyone ever love me for 'me'?

"Maybe I should just...." I drawled, those last words to complete this sentence were so terrifying.

So terrifyingly scary to think about.

*BANG BANG!*

Gosh, shut up. I don't want to talk. I don't another person sweet–talking me!

Then, the door to my room was blasted into pieces. The one who stood before me was none other than, he, the Queen.

"Get up, it's time to work." He ordered me so boldly, with the outfit I once had worn before.

Such brash and demanding words had never made me so happy before.

I think to myself — Finally, someone wanted 'me'

As a fool, I live up to my name to wear my mask.

With this mask— I will be more loved.

So...

Like me, will you?

It's just one, very simple,

selfish request...
___________________________

[End of Flashback]

THIRD PERSON POV

"I never hated Riddle, truly. Even if he was the one who took everything from me, its A–okay." Cater admitted.

"It never belonged to me, either way. So, I know its gonna be hectic when They got their hands on this information." The diamond senior chuckles.

"I just.... Don't want Riddle to face more shame than what he's already facing." He continues.

"......" Yuuga stares at the older man with sympathy.

"Not–! that I'm doing this out of goodness the of my heart! Uh— I'm just paying back what he did to me in past..." Cater denies.

"Huh— what did he do?" The amnesiac curiously asked.

"He.... Burn those horrendous articles that mention me, in front of the entire Heartslabyul." The senior stated.

"Listen well! According to the Laws of the Queen of Hearts ; Number 178, If one ever made an enemy of the Queen's acquaintances, will be declaring war upon the entire kingdom!" Riddle stated loudly.

"Any fools out there dares to make an enemy out of me, shall face nothing but my wrath. Do I make myself clear?" He coldly warns the crowd.

Cater smiles as he reminiscences that event. It was silly, but it made him happy.

"Hmm, whatever it is, you're doing a good thing, Cater–senpai." Yuuga compliments.

"I know, it feels great being complimented by my cute freshmen~" The ginger senior pats the amnesiac's head.
________________________

[Heartslabyul — Ace & Deuce's room]

"You're late." Ace points out condescendingly.

"So what? I'm not gonna be punished for being late, am I?" Yuuga sass their way out.

"Should be." The ginger stood up and went to his bed.

Then, Yuuga took a seat on the floor.  The desk littered with books and seemingly 'dead' Grim and half—zoned out Deuce.

The amnesiac looks at the heart boy and gestures to him to explain what in the hell happened to them.

"Studying, that happened. We're having 20 minutes break." Ace dismissingly simplify.

The tan student made an 'O' shaped mouth. They pulled out their book and immediately got to work.

[20 minutes later....]

"What the heck.... That's really interesting...." Yuuga mutters as they read the textbooks.

"Dude. You didn't even touch your homework and kept reading that textbook." Grim deadpanned.

"I need to understand my materials first before doing my work! You know, read the blueprints before building!" The amnesiac defended himself.

"Just admit you don't know how to do it." Deuce persuade.

"Uh— a little bit. But, I'm trying my best to figure out how to answer them." Yuuga admits shyly.

"Where? Lemme see." Ace suddenly joins the chat.

With 4 braincells together, they managed to make miracles (they can answer questions)
________________________

"Okay—! We managed to finish 4/5 of our homework!" Yuuga enthusiastically added.

"GOD, FINALLY!!" Grim yelled loudly as he sprawled out on the ground.

"Alrighty— woah! It's already 7:40! Damn, you guys have been.... 3 hours here!" Ace made a quick calculations.

"We should better hurry go back or things are going to be freezing." The amnesiac said as they started to pack up.

"Freezing? Oh!" Deuce recalled. "Maybe this can help!" The bluenette stands up and quickly went to his drawers.

"Gloves...?" The other 3 points out. "It's not even mittens, just standard school gloves." Ace complains.

"Shut it. Here, Yuuga. I'll give it you. My mother always buys me extra stuff because she's afraid I'll get ....rough with my attire." The spade boy blushed.

"I...." Yuuga glanced to Deuce in disbelief. "Go on, its free. Don't worry about it." The bluenette smiles gently.

The amnesiac took the gloves from his hands. "Oh, that reminds me!" Ace also recalled.

The ginger walks over his bed and pulled out a shoe box. "Aside from Deuce's gloves, I did promise I'll give you some sweet kickers, right?" He smirks.

He opened the box to reveal a pair of red and white striped sneakers.

"I bought this last year, but yea... My feet had grown big. So, it won't fit with me." The ginger stated.

"If it's small, why would you bring it with you here?" The spade boy raised a brow.

"Dude, look at it!" Ace shoves a pair to their faces. "I bought it for like 24 madols! I starve myself for this shit!" He said.

"Why would ya starve for just a pair shoes?!" Grim questions.

"Hear the funny thing, this thing isn't even designer. It's a fake copy, sadly." Ace sighs.

"But still, it looks so nice. Are you sure you want to give it to me?" The amnesiac mutters.

"Only if you do my homework for a week." The ginger bargains.

"You can keep your stuff then." "WAIT–WAIT I WAS KIDDING—!"

"Look, I'll give it to you.... If you smile for me?" Ace suggested.

"Huh?" Everyone was perplexed.

"Is there something you're scared to tell us, Ace?" Deuce sympathize.

"Wait— NO! ITS NOT ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!" The gingers denies.

"Don't worry, we won't judge your ...tastes." Grim said as he quick glanced at Yuuga.

"Seriously, guys! Cut it out. I'm not into men. I was just trying to tease Yuuga.." The ginger embarrassedly admits.

"But, it backfired." The tan student mused.

"Sadly." The bluenette smirks in amusement. Grim went full blown laughter.

"But, in all honesty, if that's all it took to get that.... Then—" Yuuga leans in to Ace's face.

They put up a peace sign and flash some fanservice smile to the ginger.

"........"

"Are you fucking mocking me, bastard?" The heart boy face morphs in disgust.

"Think whatever you like, you're the one who suggested it~" Yuuga steals the box from the latter's hand.

Ace grumbled under his breath and the other two trying their best to not laugh.

"What, Ace? You were charmed?" Deuce mockingly teases.

".......... No—! that fucker is ugly! Ugly, I tell you..! What 'Charmed'? I'm not charmed!—" The ginger flusteredly denies

Poor Ace, he became the clown of the group. The monster sighs. "What about me? What did I get?" Grim sulks.

"Uhhh— we got nothing that's your size, Grim.." Deuce apologizes. The little friend's mood continues to be upset.

"We can get something from Sam's shop, if that will make you feel better." The amnesiac suggested.

"Yay!! I want tuna!" Grim happily skips. If Grim is happy, then Yuuga is also content.

"Y'know, Pants.... If you keep spoiling Grim. It might not look good on your part." Ace stated.

"I know, I know. Thanks for your advice." The tan student sighs.

"You both should get going. We'll see each other tomorrow." The bluenette bid them farewell.

The Ramshackle duo left Heartslabyul and bought something for themselves before going back home.

___________________________________

ACT II : What a mystery you are.
___________________________________

It's been a few days since that overblot incident, Heartslabyul still running by Trey, alone.

Truthfully, whatever happened at Heartslabyul didn't affect Ramshackle in anyway.

So, gladly, none of the outsiders are involved.

These days, it has been the same. Nothing interesting or changes to the schedule.

Waking up, going to class, Chill with the gang, going to Sam's for a snack and return to Ramshackle—

The day starts again.

But the only changing part of these days, is how Ramshackle cash supply kept decreasing at a fast rate.
_________________

[Heartslabyul — Ace & Deuce's room]

"I might need to go on a budget." Yuuga mumbled.

"You're short on cash?" Deuce questions. The amnesiac nods in embarrassment.

"I think if I go on, I just might only survive on sunflower seeds." The tan student fake cry.

"Damn, oi fatass." Ace nudges Grim who lost in a game of Wariokart.

"What?" The monster looked at the ginger pensively.

The heart boy gestures Grim to add a comment since he IS living with the amnesiac.

"Oh, go get a job then!" Grim bluntly advises.

Deuce and Ace facepalmed. "That is the correct solution...." The bluenette mumbles as he glanced to Yuuga.

Yuuga's face continue to sulk. "I did go to town with Cater, but no one is willing to hire me..."

"Damn, What the heck did you submit as your resume?" The ginger asks.

The tan student rummaged inside their bag and pulled out a lined paper.

"Here's my 'resume'...." They handed over that paper for the gang to read.

The first sentence is already screaming inexperience. The rest of the resume is just gibberish and list of vague talents Yuuga can accomplish.

It honestly looked like a toddler writing a letter to his crush and trying to impress her.

Last words, there's doodles at the bottom of the resume like they are really trying to impress the hirers.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Ace shouts, made everyone jolts in shock.

"A resume?" The amnesiac hesitantly respond.

"No, no, how told you to write like this?!" The ginger asks.

"Cater told me to write something that will impress them and the ghosts suggest I should list my talents..." The tan student explains.

"Actually, I don't even know if I can achieve those accomplishments at all." Yuuga mumbled in dread.

Deuce had his hand over his face. Is it that bad? If you look a little closer, he's crying!

"It's a resume...? I thought it was a confession letter..." The spade boy quietly muttered to himself.

"No wonder you couldn't even pass for a interview!" Grim added while reading the paper.

"Interview? What's that?" Yuuga asks. Everyone, at this point was shocked how this dude is even surviving.

"Hold up, you know how school hierarchy works but had no idea what an interview is?!" Ace yells.

"I mean, I assume school hierarchy works like uh— military hierarchy....." Yuuga explains.

The ginger raised a brow. "So, you had some idea about being in a military?" He question.

"I think?" The amnesiac sounded unsure now.

"Could you perhaps serve a country before you landed here?! So, you're much older?" The bluenette speculated.

"There's no way, if anything Pants must've go to one of those academy for army type to get a feel of being one." The ginger objects.

"Servant, do you have a sick scar on you?!" Grim interrupted.

"Scar...? Hm, I have this thing on me since day one. But, I don't know if it is." Yuuga started unbuttoning his shirt.

"WOAH— A FREE SHOW?!" Ace teases. "It's just on my chest. No need to be a full pervert on it." The tan student glared.

"Yea, calm your dick down." The monster disgustingly looked Ace.

Yuuga revealed his left chest that looks very much a scar.

"Yea.... It looks like a scar, alright." Deuce comments. "May I touch it?" The bluenette asked nicely.

"Of course." They nodded.

"So cool! It looks like a bullet shot!" The monster gasps in awe.

"Bullet shot? No way! Crewel—sensei did appraisal magic on me, he said I don't have any records of injury at all." The amnesiac denies.

"Wha— not even a knee scrape?" Deuce raised a brow in confusion. The tan student reluctantly nods.

"Okay! So, Mr. Yuuga is confirmed a newborn baby!" Ace mocks.

"Huh?" Everyone was bewildered because not only it sounds weird, it's a little bit uncommon.

"Look, no records of any injury and no memories. He got more similarities to a newborn baby than an amnesiac patient!" Ace points out.

"I guess, I can make that as an excuse..." Yuuga weakly chuckles.

"Maybe, Yuuga was just raised extremely sheltered? That's why he never bears any injury..." Deuce speculated.

"Okay, if we take that to consideration. Yuuga's parents must be very wealthy, if he's crazily sheltered." Ace objects.

"Also, since he was never injured. He must be an only child to have that type of surveillance." The ginger explain.

"Then, why wouldn't my parents come and take me? If I'm their only child, wouldn't they miss me?" Yuuga blurted.

Everyone looked at their friend. "I.... Can't answer that one, man." Ace scratched the back of his head.

The mood is all gloomy. "Ugh, all this talking and thinking is making me hungry!" Grim frustratingly shouts.

"You're right! I think the Cafeteria is still open. We can buy something from there, my treat! What do you say?" Ace suggested.

"Your treating? That's weird..." The spade boy is suspicious.

"Can't a guy show some appreciation towards his friends by buying them food?" The ginger asks.

"Hehehe, you'll regret treating me!" The monster grins mischievously.

"Hey! Don't make me take it back!" The heart boy utters.
____________________________

[Exiting the hall of mirrors]

"Ah." Someone notices the group.

"Oh, oh. It's Riddle and Cater." Grim points at them.

"Hey guys~! Where you guys going?" Cater greets them.

"We're just getting snacks from the Cafeteria." Ace said.

"You mustn't, because according to the Laws of Queen of—ugh *sigh*" Riddle pauses and sighs.

"I meant to say, just don't eat too much or you'll spoil your dinner tonight." The redhead corrected his sentence and advises.

"Oh O–okay! We won't!" Deuce suddenly had a wash of change. "Very good." The redhead nods.

"Truth be told, Riddle is slowly changing and practicing to be lenient with the rules! For others and for himself too." Cater proudly stated.

"You don't have to tell everyone that, Cater." Riddle blushed.

"What's that?" Yuuga points at the redhead's chest.

"Oh, this is the magic detection pin. I'm on magic and dorm leader arrest." Riddle explains.

"I thought it was your magic pen..." Deuce said.

"Isn't it? I thought it was too! It disguises too good that it looks like a magic pen!"  The diamond senior comments.

"Ah—right! If that's all, we are really starving. So, catch you guys later?" Ace suggested.

"Of course, let's go Cater. We're running late for the evening tea." The redhead ushers.

"Right, right. Catch you guys later!" The upperclassmen duo bid their farewells.

"That was weird. Did we really talk Riddle?" Grim turns to his gang.

"It's seems like he's a whole new person. It's kinda... Nice? It's like he found a piece of his mind?" The bluenette remarks.

"I don't know whatever that guy eats, but I hope he eats it forever. 'Cause I'm starving!" The ginger stretches his hands into the air.

With that, they have their time at the Cafeteria, happily chatting and eat to their hearts content.

To be continued...
_____________________________________

HEYYA Here's a chapter made with lots of  love ♡

The next chapter will be marked as a finale of Rose Red Tryant. So, we can get straight to Usurper of the Wild.

Sadly no memes because I'm very anxious. School is starting so I will get my papers back, wish me luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 2K 16
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ... "O-omigod! Ace-kun actually said something smart!" "HUHHHH? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" ... ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ‿‿‿‿ In which Yuu...
10.8K 146 54
There was 3 teenage girls that are best friends and living in New York City, but got into another world. A 15 1/2 year old girl named June Willows ha...
51.1K 769 9
TOM RIDDLE X Pakistani OC | 18+!! Mature content | Dark Romance Fantasy | Enemies to lovers | Gothic Desi Academia | Masquerade | knife to the throat...