The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 64

3.5K 84 9
By MafiaAngel8394

Third Person

Harvey woke up to his alarm going off making him press the stop button. He threw the blankets off of himself then sat up throwing his legs over the side of the bed.

He felt movement in his bed making him stand up and turn around to see a sleeping Blossom in his bed. He noticed her knuckles on both hands were busted open and bruised badly making him frown.

He sat down on the bed looking at the sleeping girl in his bed. "What happened to you, blossom." He whispered then pushed the hair that was in her face behind her hair.

He leaned over to place a kiss on her head and when he kissed her head, she shuffled around making Harvey hold his breath. Once he noticed she was still sleeping he let out the breath he was holding then stood up and walked into his bathroom.

He turned on his shower then stripped out of his boxers shorts before stepping into the shower. He did his shower routine then stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off with.

He wrapped the towel around his waist then walked out of the bathroom and into his closet. He got dressed in a blue navy suit then a blue tie.

He walked out of his closet and checked on Blossom only to find her still sleeping. He smiled then walked into the bathroom and did his hair and brushed his teeth.

He spray cologne then walked out of the bathroom and walked to his kitchen. He started cooking breakfast which he never does because he doesn't have anyone to cook it for but he does now.

He cooked himself and Blossom Eggs, Bacon and Sausage. When he was done cooking he walked into his room and walked over to Yaszy then gently shook her to wake her up.

She opened her eyes and Harvey smiled. "I made breakfast." He said making her nod her head.

She sat up and then rubbed her eyes before getting out of Harvey's bed and followed him out to the kitchen. She sat down at the island and Harvey sat a plate of food in front of her.

"Mike will be here soon, just to let you know." Harvey said making her nod her head.

"Sorry for breaking in the way I did, I didn't want to be alone and I didn't want to be home." She said making Harvey pat her arm.

"You're welcome to break in whenever you need to, there's a guest room in case you need to ever stay." Harvey said making her smile weakly.

"You wouldn't happen to have gauges and wrapping?" I asked making Harvey nod his head.

"I'll wrap your hands up after we eat." He said earning a head nod back from her.

The two ate breakfast together in peace. This is what Harvey has been needing lately company, and Blossom made that happen.

"You coming to work with me?" Harvey asked making her nod her head.

"I know you have a driver but I was thinking about letting you drive my car." She said making Harvey's face lit up.

"Hell yeah, I can't wait to rub this in Louis's face." Harvey said making Yaszy laugh.

"Don't tell Mike but I'm going to help him practice so he can get his license." She said making Harvey pat her shoulder making Yaszy smile softly at Harvey.

The two finished eating breakfast and the door bell rang making Harvey go answer the door. Mike walked in and when he spotted Yaszy he smiled big. "Blossom." He said and rushed over then wrapped his arms around her.

"What happened to your hands?" He asked pulling away from the hug and grabbed her hand gently then examined her knuckles.

"I lost control and killed my mom and uncle." She said making Harvey and Mike look at each other then back at Blossom who was staring at the counter.

"They deserved it because of all the shit they have put you, so don't let that put you down." Mike said making Yaszy smile weakly.

"I know, it's just I had a nightmare and then I killed them and I'm afraid of how Luca will react because I wasn't planning on doing it until after I finish training Alessandro." She said making Mike wrap his arms around her again.

"You came here to sleep last night didn't you?" He asked making her nod her head against his chest.

"You did the right thing, Blossom." Mike said caressing her hair.

"I'm going to grab the stuff and wrap your knuckles." Harvey said then walked away from the two.

"Luca is not going to be upset Blossom, your brothers are going to be supportive no matter what." Mike said resting his head on top of hers.

"Thank you, Mikey." She said making Mike rub his hand up and down her shoulder.

Harvey walked back out with the stuff to wrap Yaszy's hand and he got to work on her hand. When he was done wrapping her hand she grabbed her back and walked to Harvey's bathroom. She got changed out of her sleepwear into the outfit she had picked out for today.

She brushed her teeth then brushed her hair and applied mascara on her eyelashes. She made sure everything was back in her bag before walking out of the bathroom and grabbing Luca's sweatshirt from beside the bed then she grabbed her car keys and phone.

She walked back to Harvey and Mike then handed her car keys to Harvey. "Finally, I've been wanting to ride in your car since we last saw it." Mike said making Yaszy chuckle then the three of them exited out Harvey's house and walked to the elevators.

Mike pressed the button then the elevators opened, we walked inside and Harvey pressed the button. The elevator doors closed then started moving down then the elevator dinged before stopping.

The doors opened and we walked out then walk towards her car which halfway Mike and Harvey stopped when they saw her car. "She's so beautiful." Mike said making Yaszy chuckle.

"She's more beautiful when we're inside the car." She said making typing in the code on the door then once it unlocked she opened the door and then got inside the car closing the door behind her.

Harvey and Mike got in the car and their jaws dropped at how gorgeous the inside interior. "Okay, I'm never leaving this car." Mike said making Yaszy shake her head.

"Do you guys really wanna piss off Jessica?" Yaszy asked making Harvey and Mike confused then Harvey realized what she meant and started the car.

He pulled out of the parking spot she was parked in the drove to Firm. "So, don't be mad but Louis started treating Mike like shit again. He started bringing up how he's a fraud and it's his fault for Louis having to threaten Jessica into making him name partner." Harvey said making Yaszy look back at Mike to confirm Harvey's claim.

Once Mike nodded his head she turned back around and felt her blood boil. "Looks like I'm going to have another talk with him." She said making Mike smile in the backseat but Yaszy didn't see it since she was facing forward.

Harvey parked across the street and the three of them got out and walked towards the firm. Harvey handed Yaszy her keys back then the three entered the building and walked to the elevator.

The elevator opened and the three walked inside and Mike clicked the floor number then the elevator started moving up. She checked her phone to see if any of her brothers messaged her but they didn't.

She clicked the button on the side of her phone to turn off her phone. The elevator dinged then the doors opened and they stepped out of the elevators.

The three of them walked down the hallway and when they turned around the corner the three stopped when they saw Louis yelling at Donna.

Yaszy Romano

"Louis I swear to god, if you do not stop yelling at me I will pick up the phone right now and call Blossom." Donna said making Louis take a step back from her desk.

"You wouldn't." Louis said, making Donna pick up the phone which made Louis walk away.

"Jesus Blossom, what did you say to him last time?" Mike said making me chuckle.

"Do you really wanna know?" I said making him shake his head.

We walked into Donna's view and when Donna saw me she smiled then stood up from her seat. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Blossom, I missed you." Donna said making me smile.

"Donna, we saw her a couple of days ago." Mike said earning a glare from Donna.

"I don't care, she's our Blossom." Donna said making me smile.

"Harvey, I'm laying on your couch." I said then turned around and walked into Harvey's room then laid down on the couch.

"Blossom, what happened to your hands?" Donna asked concerned.

"I lost control." I said closed my eyes letting them rest and I heard Donna gasp then I heard the sound of the leather which means she sat down.

"You killed someone didn't you?" Donna asked making me nod my head.

"I killed my mom and her brother." I said instantly getting an image of their dead bodies making me open my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 355 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...
81.2K 2K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
1.9M 50.6K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...
77.8K 1.4K 65
Isabella D'Angelo a gang leader and a girl with a dark past. The past comes catching back to her in the form of her 5 elder brothers who would die to...