๐‹๐„๐…๐“๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘; T. Dugray

By starryraee

โ†ณ Tristan Dugray x Reader (Gilmore girls) "Y/N, please wait." He ran after you. "No Tristan." "Please." He b... More

๐‹๐„๐…๐“๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
Aditional characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (yay)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 18

1.5K 55 62
By starryraee

13K!!!!  WHAT THE HECK. THANK YOU SM <3

Also can y'all pls comment in paragraphs or dialogues when I make mistakes? Just point them out pls it rlly helps bc I can reread three thousand times and I still wouldn't find a mistake. Thx for helping

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Okay so where to first?" You asked, clearing your throat because of how flustered you felt.

"You'll like it." He said, his hand still around your gloved one, walking.

"And how do you know that?" You walked along.

"Just trust me."

"Fine." You said. Rolling your eyes but failing to contain your grin. You looked down at your linked hands. "Why aren't you wearing gloves?"

"Gloves?"

"Or mittens whatever you call them."

"No I call them gloves." He chuckled. "I don't know though, I'm just not cold I guess."

"Well you're not cold now but you'll start feeling the effects in not long." You scolded him. "Not wearing gloves or beanies and stuff like that is seriously bad for you you know that?"

"Oh yeah?" He looked back at you, playfully.

"Yes." You nodded.

"Well that's too bad because I didn't bring any gloves with me, and a certain girl stole my beanie." He replied, leaning closer to your face.

"Really? You're gonna play like that?" You frowned.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged and feigned ignorance.

"Tristan, you ran after me in your suburb street to give me this beanie."

"Are you sure that sounds like something I'd do? Sounds kinda embarrassing." He cocked an eyebrow.

"That's funny you should say that actually, because that sounds exactly like your kind of thing." You said as you gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Mhm and what kind of thing is my thing?" He said as he pulled on your hand to bring you closer to him as the two of you walked.

"Embarrassing... your.. self." You blushed.

"Call me crazy but I don't feel like I'm embarrassing myself right now." He whispered to you and then inched closer to your face, staring at you.

You put your hand on his face and pushed him away. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Ouch! Hey, watch it!" He said.

"Now that was embarrassing." You laughed.

"Laugh all you want, I saw your cheeks go red and heard your heartbeat go fast."

"Bleugh. You just sounded like those cheesy boyband songs." You faked a shiver and looked away. Your eyes brightened once your gaze landed on the big skating rink infront of you.

"Do you know how to skate?" He says as he walked to a teacher volunteering and giving out skates to borrow to the students.

You blinked a couple of times, coming back to your senses. "I don't think I've ever tried."

"Well you're gonna try today. Can we have two pairs of skates please?" He asked the teacher.

"Are there any pink ones? I like blue too." You asked.

"We do. But that's the only Colors we have left..." she said, looking at Tristan.

You gasped. "Oh my god we're going to have matching pink skates!" You clapped and jumped up and down. "We'll take them!"

The teacher handed you the skates.

Tristan cleared his throat.

"Don't worry I'll make it up to you by taking the scratched up ones. You take the pretty ones."

He chuckled as he followed you to the benches to sit down.

He put them on quickly.

"Wow that was fast. You really like pink huh?"

He rolled your eyes and smirked. "I play hockey sometimes."

"You do? How come you've never told me."

"Never came up." He said as he watched you struggle to put them on. "Let me."

You let go of them and let him tie them for you, crouching down to your feet.

"Well, I mean— subjects don't need to come up for you to talk about your interests. You can just talk about them to me. I like hearing people talk about what they like." You said, your voice getting lower and lower as you spoke and your face becoming redder and redder.

He finished tying them and looked up at you. His eyes were opened a little bit wider than usual, as If surprised. Pleasantly. "I'll.. keep that in mind."

You never thought street lamp lighting was so good. Or maybe he was just so good looking he looked good in every setting. The latter seems to be more possible.

"Yeah, sure." You said.

He cleared his throat and looked back down to your skates. "I'm done." He stood up.

"Thanks a lot." You said, but before you could get up he had already grabbed your hand to help you stand up.

"I'll guide you through it 'kay?" He asked, an eyebrow raised, nodding his head.

You looked up at him with big eyes. Nodding slowly.

I probably look so stupid right now.
But I can't help it.

You thought to yourself. You could hear your heartbeat in your ears.

"Okay slowly alright?" He said as he walked you in the rink, him leading.

You waddled into the rink and immediately wrapped your arms around him when you stepped on the ice. Hugging him tightly.

"Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope." You panicked.

He chuckled. "Okay hold on to me tight. It's not as hard as you think it is."

"Tristan as much as I want to ace this, I can't. I give up."

He chuckled again. "So soon?"

"Yes. I'd rather be a coward than be a coward who tried not being a coward and ended up with a broken bone instead."

He pulled you closer to him, your back against his chest, his head in the crook of your neck, still holding onto your two hands. "I'll skate like I usually do, and you'll follow along okay? I'll start easy don't worry."

You took a deep breath. "Okay. Let's do this."

He nodded and started gliding forward.

You looked down at his legs and tried replicating his moves. You eventually got in sync with him.

"I... I think I'm getting it." You smiled, still looking at your feet trying to keep your momentum.

You could hear him mumble something.

"What? I can't hear you! Everyone's so loud!" You shouted a bit.

You heard somewhat of a chuckle right before he pulled you closer and nuzzled his face even closer to your ear than it was. "I said you're doing good keep it up."

"Thanks." You said, keeping your head down, flustered.

The two of you kept skating and you eventually warmed up.

"I'm gonna let go now try not to fall!" He shouted. You felt his grip on you loosen.

"Okay... I got this." You took a deep breath. You gently pushed yourself away from him and tried to skate on your own.

You felt your breathing getting heavier and heavier, given your lack of balance. But you decided to push through, and you regained the balance you had when skating with Tristan. You let out the breath you were holding.

"Tristan I'm doing it!" You said.

"Yeah I can see that." He chuckled.

You continued skating, it was a bit wobbly at times but overall it wasn't bad. It took you a while until you noticed Tristan had gotten out of the rink and was just watching you skating. Excited by your achievement. He leaned against the fence surrounding the rink, his chin in his palm.

You made your way to him, still in the rink. You were holding onto the fencing, so you were on one side while he was on the other. Despite you wearing skates, he was still taller than you.

"Why'd you leave? I'm not that great but I'm not a safety hazard either." You said.

"Nothing. I just wanted to watch you."

"Tristan you're being creepy."

He laughed. "Maybe I am."

You nudged him. "No but really why'd you stop? Are you feeling tired? Or dizzy? We can leave if you want."

"I'm fine. I just found it cute how excited you were."

Your mouth had parted slightly at the comment. You stared up at him.

His chin was still in his palm, so it looked like he was pouting. He grinned. "What? Cat got your tongue? That's rare."

"Idiot." You mumbled as you dropped your head and skated away.

He tried following you, still outside of the rink. "What was that? I love You you said? Yeah me too." He said sarcastically.

"You can't just say stuff like that." You paced out of the rink and made your way to a bench to untie your skates.

"Stay stuff like what?"

You stopped untying your skates and looked up at him. Your eyebrows were furrowed, your face in a frown. You rolled your eyes and set your gaze back on your shoes.

"What? That I find you cute?" He chuckled. "I thought it wasn't a secret by now."

"Yeah but still. You can't just go around saying stuff like that." You finished untying your skates and putting your former shoes back on. You stood up. "It's... messed up." You crossed your arms looking up at him.

"Well... how is it messed up." He took a step closer to you.

"Well— it's— you can't— UGH. forget it!" You walked away.

"Oh how I love you!" He ran after you, laughing.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 13.5K 29
~~~FINISHED~~~ Tristan Tucker was your typical clichรฉ high school football jock. Loved by all, Tristan was at the top of the high school food chain...
2.6M 108K 45
Adelaide Beck dared Tristan Presley to become her best friend in the fifth grade... and he said okay. After a summer of doing nearly everything toge...
5.7K 283 50
Rory is a Sophomore at Yale, she is crazy about Logan, but he wants to be a playboy. She gets invited to Finn's birthday party by Robert. Logan is ve...
468K 13.5K 31
MATILDA. "สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแด‡แด› ษชแด› ษขแด. สแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด›สœส€แดแดก แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส า“แดœสŸสŸ แดา“ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก, แด€ษดแด… ษดแดแด› ษชษดแด ษชแด›แด‡ สแดแดœส€ า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ sสœแดแดกแด‡แด… สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡" season 2...