Chapter 6

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

The sound of your alarm woke you up. You got out of your bed and proceeded to do your morning routine. You then slipped your uniform on.

(Pick whichever one you want)

You made your way downstairs and grabbed a banana from your kitchen

Walking to your bus stop, you thought about how eventful your first day at your new school, yesterday, was.

The bus arrived and you got on. After sitting down you opened your bag once again and checked your schedule for the day.

You had art first period which meant that you were going to see Tristan.

You don't know why, but you started smiling to yourself. Barely, but it was still there.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

You walked in your art class. Before sitting down you grabbed an apron and made sure your hair was out of your face.

You sat down at the same spot as yesterday, the empty stool, where Tristan was sitting on yesterday, next to you.

Time slowly passed by and it was close until the bell rang.

Is he not coming today?

You wondered, not being able to help the small grain of disappointment.

Whatever. He's annoying anyway.

The bell rang, and your teacher went to go close the door but a boy ran into the classroom right before he closed it. The teacher's eyes widened before he frowned.

Tristan? Your eyes lit up.

"Tristan I told you yesterday was your last chance. Get out. I'll let you in in five minutes."

"Sir please you gotta believe me I—"

"What's your excuse this time?"

Tristan opened his mouth but no words came out.

Quick Y/N, do something!

You stood up abruptly which turned everyone's attention on you. Suddenly feeling embarrassed, you started looking away a bit.

"I... I told him to go get me something from the cafeteria this morning. That's why he's late. It's my fault I'm sorry. It's just that I'm still new and I don't really know what to buy so he told me he'd get something for me." You said, lying through your teeth.