Chapter 17

It's literally only been 16 days since the last chapter and we've already gotten 3000 more views??? Thank you so much omg <3

Also please go check out the Additional characters chapter after finishing this one!

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Let go of my scarf. You've been playing with it for the past 10 minutes." You said as you took another sip of your hot chocolate you had bought with Tristan.

"Why?"

"Because it's bothering me??" You said, annoyed. Trying to pull your scarf away from him.

"But I like playing with it." He smirked.

"Okay we'll go buy your own scarf to play with."

He shrugged and narrowed his eyes, clicking his tongue in the process. "I don't think I'll be able to find a scarf quite like this one though."

You sighed. "God what have I done to deserve such an annoying person in my life?" You mumbled.

"I heard that."

"Good." You rolled your eyes. "Now let go—"

"Y/N! Finally. I've been looking for you everywhere." You heard your friend.

You could already tell it was Aurianna from the accent.

You turned around to face her. "Hey." You smiled to her.

"You will never believe who I just saw." She said as she whispered in your ear and slid an arm around yours.

"Is that so?" You grinned.

Because of what everyone said and the way she acted with a lot of people, you thought she'd be very cold and arrogant, but it turns out she's actually really sweet. It was weird to you because you thought Aurianna would be the last person you'd be friends with and despite not showing it much, you had grown fond of her the past few weeks.

"Yes, so—" she started and then looked at your scarf. "Love your scarf by the way where did you get it?"

"Yes do tell." Tristan added.

Both you and your friend turned around to face him. You had completely forgotten he was there. Aurianna stared at him along with you as he calmly took a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Well? You told me to get one right?"

"Am I interrupting something...?" Aurianna asked her gaze shifting back and forth from you to him.

"Yes." He said.

"No." You said.

You looked at each other. Although you were glaring.

"No you're not interrupting. Don't mind him he's being annoying like usual." You rolled your eyes.

"I'm right here you know?"

"GOOD." You slightly raised your voice. Not too loud though.

Aurianna's lips twitched before she chuckled.