Chapter 14

A/N: so I've been binging Gilmore girls for the last two days and I finally got to the episode where Tristan appears for the last time and when I tell you I'm heartbroken. But I've also seen more scene of him now and he seemed a lot more... annoying and a jerk? But in a way thats not dislikeable to me. He just seems like a lot is going on for him and bla bla bla and I think that's why he's acting like that. And I feel like I totally got his character wrong. I made him way too much of a softie. So therefore I'm going to try to make the Tristan in this fanfic more accurate to the one in the show. I don't know how I'm going to make it make sense and the sudden switch up will probably be weird but I'll try my best.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Today is Friday, a.k.a. the best day of the week, a.k.a. the day right before the winter festival.

It had already been two weeks since you had first learnt about it and as much as you wanted to act like everyone else who was used to this, you couldn't hide the fact you were excited about this to yourself.

You walked into science class. You were excited about it because you wanted to ask more questions about the festival to your new friend Satori.

Thankfully, today your class work was supposed to be done in groups of two.

"Hi." She greeted as she sat down on the table next to yours. Everyone was getting up and switching up places with their temporary lab partners.

You greeted her back and started working on everything.

Suddenly, the classroom door was knocked and everyone's attention was drawn to it.

The teacher made his way to it and opened it.

You could catch a small glimpse of who it was because of where you were sat.

"Ms. Leclair, it's a pleasure seeing you considering I haven't seen you in a month." The teacher says with sarcasm.

"Yes well I had some family business in France to take care of but I came back two weeks ago." She spoke in a smooth and delicate tone. Her voice was a bit deep but it kind of added to her charm. Not as much as her accent though.

"And where have you been these last two weeks exactly?" He questioned impatiently.

"Professor, a lady doesn't tell." She smiled.

He sighed. "Get in. We'll discuss this with your father another time."

"Perfect." She grinned one last time and walked in class. She froze at seeing everyone not sitting at their place. "Where do I dit again?"

"We're currently working groups of two. Join whichever group you'd like."

She didn't bother replying to him and walked to a group of two girls.

You and Satori.

"May I?" She asked.

You looked at Satori. She nodded. "Sure. We don't mind at all." You said

"Thank you." She sait, sitting down. "So what is the work we're doing?" She said as she noticed the teacher walk by.

"Oh. So basically we've already started but we're currently—"