๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘‰๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๏ฟฝ...

By txIipzs

๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž.เณƒเฟ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐Ž๐œ๐ฑ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ Stu and Billy first met Valentine on... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐Ž๐‹๐€๐‘๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
-- ๐Ÿฉธ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿฉธ --
๐Ÿ: ๐ฆ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ
๐Ÿ‘: ๐š๐ฐ๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐จ
๐Ÿ’: ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ
-- ๐Ÿฉธ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐Ÿฉธ --
๐Ÿ“: ๐ฉ๐จ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ฒ
๐Ÿ”: ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ•: ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
๐Ÿ–: ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ—: ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
-- ๐Ÿฉธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐Ÿฉธ --
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’

๐Ÿ: ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

5.2K 103 7
By txIipzs

Everything is more fun when Val's around

February 12, 1995

Billy's Pov:

Ever since my mother left i have had these gruesome thoughts of murder, yes murder, to slice someone's throat or just to see their guts all over the floor but there is one person i want dead,

Maureen Prescott.

She is the reason my mother left, all because she was a slut and sleeps with any man she can get her slimy hands on.

Someone sent me this tape of Maureen and my Father doing It and then my mom just left.

I'm planning on telling Stu my plan to kill Maureen because i feel like he would be the one to help me with this

And maybe by the end of this we can have our girl...

I get up off my bed and make my way down stairs to go tell Stu my plan, i grab my keys and head off.

'What should i do if he snitches?' i wonder, but i shake that thought off he's my best friend he wouldn't do that.

When i get there i sit him down and tell him my plan of killing my girlfriends mother.

Now don't get me wrong Sidney's a lovely girl but she isn't her,

she isn't Valentine.

"Ok so Stu we are going to kill Maureen on Valentine's day" Stu laughed at this finding it funny that Billy wants to kill someone but is wanting some action so he's gonna help.

"Alright buddy are you going to tell Val?"

"Gosh no Stu if we tell her that will scare her off and she we'll never be ours you stupid shit" Billy hits Stu on the shoulder.

"Okay man geez, so your the one plannin' right?".
And with that the boys got a note book watched a few horror movies and started planning.

-------------

A few hours later they decide to have a movie night because if they are gonna be watching horror movies they might as well invite Valentine.

Like what Stu always says "Everything is more fun when Vals around" which Billy totally agrees with this.

Valentines Pov:

I was sitting in my room in my pajamas just relaxing and drawing flowers in my sketch book, i love flowers and just any plants over all.

I was thinking about maybe going over Stu's house would be a good idea, then i hear

RING RING RING

I hear my pink lips phone ring and i pick it up "Hey Val!" i recognize this voice as my best friend Stu.

"Hey Stu whatcha up to?" "Well me and Billy are watching a couple of horror movies and watching to know if you wanted to join us?"

"Yes! of course i'll be over in a few bye Stu tell Billy i said Hi!" I hung up the phone and with that i put in my slippers and started walk down my very long drive way to get to Stus house.

I open the door and shouted "Honeys i'm home!" that's my way of announcing im here i've been doing it since we were little i can tell it makes my boys smile.

"Val!" The boys got up and hugged me " I missed you so much you don't even know it!" "I saw you guys at school today like 5 hours ago"

"Five hours to long princess" Billy always calls me princess and every time it makes me blush.

"Yeah yea what ever i'll make the popcorn" "Why do you two always insist we have popcorn, your only supposed to have it at the movie theater"

Stu went over to his VHS tapes and pulled out Halloween and put it in.

Even though I love horror movies jump scares still manage to get me, so every time there was one i would curl my head into one of the boys shoulders.

Halloween had just ended, "What movie should we watch now?" "Can we watch my favorite My bloody Valentine?" the boys laughed at my excitement "Yea of course but you know it's only your favorite because it has ur name in it" Billy joked "So not true"

We turned the movie on and about an hour later i was fast asleep.

Stus Pov:

The movie just ended and i look over to my shoulder to see Val asleep, i look ever over to billy and whisper to him "Billy Vals asleep i'm going to carry her up to my room are you gonna stay the night?"

"Yea sure put her in the middle though" I rolled his eyes "When do i not?" I sassed back and pretended to flip my nonexistent hair.

I picked up Val and she immediately rapped her arms around me, little things like this are the reason why i love her so much she has so much trust in me and Billy.

I walked up stairs and set her on my bed and took off my shirt and changed into some sweat pants.

I put on Jaws and turned the volume way down so you can barely hear it once i was done i stated getting into bed and Billy came in and he was in basically the same thing i was wearing but he had a muscle shirt on.

Me and Billy have a mutual agreement that i sleep on her right and he goes left. I normally rap my arms around her with her head on my chest while Billy is spooning her.

------------

It was the next morning and i was the first one up as usual and i started playing with Valentines hair.

Then i started thinking about Billy's whole 'Kill Maureen' plan i don't get why i find it normal, like if anyone else's bestfriend came into their house and said 'Oh hey let's kill my girl friends mom' they would freak out right? But to me i found it as an opportunity to have some fun and maybe we can get our girl to officially be our girl.

Yes i know i normally date a girl for a month or so then dump them, I only do that because i feel like i cant get my Valentine.

I noticed Val was staring to wake up so i said "Good morning angel" "Morning Stuey what time is it?" I looked over so see the clock it was only 9:46 am, we don't have school because it's a Saturday. "9:47 wanna get up?" "Sure do you wanna wake up Billy or should i?" I thought about it and i want to give my bestfriend a lovely start to his day "You wake him i'll start on breakfast" "Okay!"

I got up and went to the bathroom and did my things then went down stairs to start on Valentines favorite breakfast French Toast.

Ok so this might come off as creepy but i have a whole journal written with facts and just over all random shit about Val, i even collect pictures of her! Theses things are my prized possessions, i would kill anyone who tried to take those away from me.

I love just sitting in her tree that's conveniently right next to her bedroom window, i know what an amazing coincidence,

but back to what i was saying just seeing her go about her day to day life is just so calming and then at the end of every 2-3 days at exactly 9:07 pm she takes a shower and when this happens i get to sneak into her window and look around and take notes on anything new in her life.

Some might call it creepy but i call it dedicated.

"Breakfast is ready!" i shout and i hear Billy and Val come down stairs.

"This looks amazing Stuey!" "Yeah i always am so surprised that you can cook" "Thanks!" Yea most people don't know i can cook but i had to learn because my parents aren't home most of the time and me and my sister gotta eat.

And i gotta learn to cook for my future wife, they say a happy wife is a good wife, and my Val will always be happy with me and Billy.

We all sit down at the couch and i think Billy put on Friday the 13th, we all eat our breakfast and watch the movie.

"Hey what time is it?" i look over at my clock and realize that Val's got cheer practice today at 6 "It's 11:32 am don't worry you won't miss your cheer" "Okay thanks Stu, and sorry boys but i should get going"

"Aw princess don't leave so soon" Billy pouts "You guys can come watch me do my cheer practice" "Sounds like a deal to me"

I stand up with billy and hold my hand out for Val and she takes it, when she stands up i engulf her in a hug and she laughs.

Billy does the same and we walk her out.

Once she leave Billy turns to me and says "We got to work on the plan." "Alright geez don't be so grumpy that Val left"

So that's what we did and this is how we planned it.

1) We sneak into Maureen's house
2) Kill her
3) Frame Cotton W.
4) Get the hell out of there

We plan on doing more later to try and pursue Val but Billy said we hav two wait till the time is right.

------
First Capter done y'all!!!
I hope you guys like !

-words 1584-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.5K 14
โ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—” ๐—š๐—”๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ/๐—ก?โž You are the adopted sister of Sidney Prescott, and quite different to her in almost every way, one differenc...
12.6K 525 11
In the summer of 1995, Blake Loomis and Stu macher fell in love and it wasn't just puppy love. the two were madly in love. Blake and stu were the pe...
145K 4.7K 19
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šข ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
11.1K 440 13
"๐–ช๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—€๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ, ๐–จ ๐—†๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—†๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—‡ ๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ." "...