The Love Between Art and Water

Da God_of_Chaos132

Puritas aquarum amor --- Love the purities of Waters, A man, a sailor, and an explorer, has a fateful meetin... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 5

70 3 0
Da God_of_Chaos132

Sisu and Sand have just returned from the shadow realm.... Sisu is filled with many conflicting emotions, such as sadness for what happened to Sand, as well as curiosity about why he was truly cursed. The new and strange feeling of fluffiness and shyness from holding his hand also was prominently on her mind.... What will happen next!?......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raya rolled quickly through the city streets. After hearing who the talon leader actually was, she rushed to the boat, only to find Sisu was gone. Boun Informed her of how Sisu had left the boat, accompanied by the tall stranger.

In a panicked rush, she pushed through the streets of Talon, looking and asking for any sign of Sisu. She got plenty of replies, most angry ones, demanding that she pay them for the things that Sisu took without paying.

Eventually, someone told her that the duo was taken away by Dang Hu herself and that they were probably already statues.

Raya rushed towards the city gates, not caring about what she ran into, she knew she had to get there quickly.

But she was too late, and she watched the gates close, and Dang Hu turned around holding her piece of dragon gem.

RAYA : "NOOOOOO!!!! What have you done!!" She shouts in despair and anger

Raya races over on Tuk-Tuk and knocks out the two bodyguards. She points her sword at the fallen Dang Hu.

RAYA : "What did you do to Sisu?!!" She shouts

DANG HU : "Ha, your friends are already Druun food... you're too late!! I must admit, I have never seen a person face their end so fearlessly, and such a handsome spine warrior too... But it's over for them, so now you can give me the rest of the dragon gems pieces that you have, or you will end up just like them!"

RAYA : "Nooooo!!!" She shouts, ignoring the old lady's threat.

Raya then uses Tuk-Tuk to bust open the gates, rushing to see the fate of Sisu and the mystery man.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of the large city gates busting open drew the attention of Sand and Sisu, who stood amongst the stone statues of the poor souls that were sacrificed to the Druun by Dang Hu.

The figure of Raya on Tuk-Tuk was the first thing they saw rushing out of the gate, followed by the small figure of the nefarious old lady.

Both were shocked to see Sisu and Sand standing perfectly unharmed amongst the statues.

DANG HU : "How?!"

RAYA : "You're alright!!?!"

SISU : "RAYA!!" Sisu says with joy and runs over

Sand follows quietly behind Sisu, his eyes staring down at Dang Hu, who is looking rightly confused and scared.

As Raya pulls Sisu up on Tuk-Tuk, Sand walks over the the old lady, who was standing there, rooted to the spot.

DANG HU : "H-How?!"

Sand kneels in front of her and plucks the dragon gem piece right out of her hand.

SAND : "There many things in life that no amount of money could save a person from... You remember that for next time... alright?"

Dang Hu could only nod in fear and respect.

He felt the matter was settled and walked through the gates. Raya and Sisu followed behind him. The atmosphere was strangely calm and collected. Raya glared at Dang Hu as she passed, but didn't say a word. Together they all headed back to Boun's boat.

--------------------------------------------

After arriving at the boat, Sisu and Sand were both surprised to see three monkeys and an acrobatic baby running around the boat, while Boun attempted to feed them.

RAYA : "Okay, three down, two to go!" She says as she hops onboard

RAYA : "Alright, Captain Boun! Next stop, Spine!"

Boun was standing there with Noi (The baby) and the Ongis chugging down congee.

BOUN : "Thanks for the new customers!"

RAYA : "Yeah, I sorta promised to buy them all the congee they could eat"

BOUN : "Well, we're stuck with them for a while now, because Ongis have nine stomachs..."

RAYA : "Oh toi!"

Raya and Sisu walk over to the table and sit.

RAYA : "I thought I told you to stay on the boat!"

SISU : "I'm sorry Raya... I wanted to get a gift for the Talon chief..."

RAYA : "Sisu!!!.... Ugh, that's not how it works..... You can't just get everyone gifts and expect them not to play dirty... everyone is just out for themselves!"

SISU : "Raya! how could you say that!... Boun isn't out for himself on this journey.... And Sand agrees that getting a gift was a smart idea!"

Raya's attention focuses on the tall stranger, who is still wearing a slightly colorful hat of purple, blue, and red.

RAYA : "You told her it was a good idea?!"

He calmly looks at her before he replies.

SAND : "Yes... I thought it was a good idea"

RAYA : "What!? Why?!... ughhh, why are you so naïve!"

Sand gets up very slowly, and Raya takes a step back. His tall stature puts her on edge, and she can never really read his emotions or actions.

SAND : "First! The only person who is really on this journey for themselves is you... You cut out everyone's choices and ideas, letting only you think that everything you do is right, and everyone else wrong"

SAND : "Second! Getting a gift was a smart idea, but I agree that Sisu's way of getting a gift was extremely underthought and rash... She needs to work on her gift-giving skills... But that's one of the things I like about her, her idea of living is so free of hate and worry it's......*ahem* My point being, I was there to protect her if anything went wrong, which is exactly what I did!" He said in defense

RAYA : "Protect her?! You got fed to the Druun!"

BOUN : "Woah what!?!" He says surprised

SAND : "Yes, the trap was that we got attacked by Druun, but again, I am stronger, and I was able to protect her just fine"

RAYA : "And that's the other thing!! What did you do..... How.... Like what?? How did the Druun not turn you to stone?... Not even dragons were able to escape that fate! How did you survive?"

SAND : "That is because the Druun, as you know them, are not from this plane of existence... They are from another world, a place of darkness and shadow. Coincidently the same place I was cursed to inhabit for over five hundred years....*Deep sigh*... I have extensive knowledge and practice fighting them"

SAND : "Even though you released me from my prison, I remain cursed... Part of me will forever remain broken, and many pieces missing.... I'm sure you have all noticed that I still cough up sand once and a while..."

Everyone except Sisu was shocked at this knowledge. Sisu was saddened by this, as she had seen the horrors firsthand in that dark desert.

He sits down again, seeming somewhat deflated at his outburst.

SAND : "When you give a gift Sisu... Make sure it's well thought out.... make sure you have more information.... put your whole heart into it..." He takes off his hat.

While he said this, he looked longingly down at the blue book in his hands, holding it with a touch of infinite care and love.

SISU : "Y-Yeah... Sure.. okay"

Everyone was quieted by his words. Deciding to leave the broken man to his thoughts, everyone stepped away to go do their things.

Sisu and Raya sit at a table together.

SISU : "I can't believe it..... That old lady was going to hurt me!"

RAYA : "Well, I'm sorry Sisu, but that's what the world is now.... You can't trust anyone"

As Sisu sits, Noi approaches her. She is super adorable.

SISU : "Does that include babies?"

RAYA : "Uh, well..."

SISU : "She's so cute. I mean look at those cheeks!"

Noi grabs Sisu by the cheeks.

SISU : "Hi, I'm Sisu" She says in greeting

Noi leaps onto her face.

SISU : "Aw, she loves my face" She says, slightly muffled

RAYA : "Watch out she doesn't steal your teeth... Here, lemme help you"

---------------------------------------Meanwhile.........

Virana is talking to some fang officers over a map of Kumandra.

GENERAL ATITĀYA : "Chief Virana, we're running out of room... We need to expand to the mainland"

VIRANA : "And how do you propose we handle the druun, General Atitāya? Without proper protection, it would be a death sentence for our people!"

Namaari enters the palace.

NAMAARI : "I might have a solution for that, Mother"

VIRANA : "My little morning mist, it's good to see you home" She says happily

NAMAARI : "I located Raya, she's out stealing dragon gem pieces!"

VIRANA : "What?" Virana reacts and looks at her gem on a staff.

NAMAARI : "I'd like to take the royal army and intercept her in Spine"

VIRANA : "Well, if she's going into Spine, I doubt there will be much left of her to intercept" She says with contempt

NAMAARI : "She's more capable than you realize, we have to stop her!"

Virana can hear the anger in her daughter's voice.

VIRANA : "Walk with me" Virana leads Namaari to a palace balcony.

VIRANA : "Look around.... We made all this by making smart decisions, not emotional ones. We are safe. Our canal protects us from those monsters.... I don't think it's wise to risk yourself when you don't have to"

NAMAARI : "But you heard the General... we're running out of space, and we need to expand. If we had all the gem pieces, we could do that safely. You're right. This isn't an emotional decision, it's the only decision we can make to secure Fang's future"

Virana thinks it over.

VIRANA : "Namaari, you're truly growing into the leader I raised you to be" She says with pride and turns to the General

VIRANA : "General Atitāya, ready the royal army for my daughter's command!"

NAMAARI : "Thank you, Mother... I won't let you down!"

................... ... .. .... . .. . .. .. . .. . . . . . . .

...........................TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

274K 11.2K 16
In a world of magic, legends, pirates, and mythical beings, Fiore is a kingdom long forgotten. Within the deep blue of its ocean, the Obsidian, lies...
5.7M 305K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...
178K 7.1K 200
This is the 2nd part of this fanfic because tghe 1st part has reached its chapter limit. Check the first part on my profile. _____________________ Be...
508 15 12
Isana Urtok-Tethras daughter of Andvar and Ilsa, middle child and sister to Varric and Bartrand Tethras with a very unique allergy she is allergic to...