2. Love & Death - Tom Kaulitz

By stellabystar

Stella and Tom are trying to live their life together, settle in and perhaps move onto next step in their rel... More

A little message
vogue interview
a part of my life
the missing piece
creating memories
what are you now
like we used to
persuasion
we found love
dreams do come true
planes after planes
why so far away?
overwhelming
in a haste
white lies
parks and halls
there, i said it
bandaid
opening
boy meets girl, know what to do
victoria's Secret
siren eyes
the kiss
signing session
dinner
come with me
billy
clear blue
what's up
disclosure
watching me

never again

284 6 18
By stellabystar

I woke up in a dark room, I squinted my eyes desperately trying to locate myself but I couldn't see anything but pitch darkness. My head hurted and I had a heavy migraine. I lift my hand up to my forehead and press on it, hoping to appease the pain. I started panicking, I realised that I had never lifted my hand to wipe my forehead because it was glued to the bed. I tried wiggling my hand to free it but I couldn't, I felt a strong band of leather around my wrist. I tried opening my mouth to breath but it seemed glued together. I desperately pulled my lips appart to take a breath. I started hyperventilating then, tears formed in my eyes and my chest became heavy.

I somehow removed the tape from my mouth and the lights turned on, revealing a tall man with dark clothes, positioned before me. "WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled at him. I recognized the man as..my father? He approched me slowly, taking large steps and quickly hovered over me. "This will be painless.." And then he was gone, floating away as I snapped back to reality. I gasped for air as I looked around me and recognised my room at my house, Tom laying next to me sleeping. I pulled myself up and put my hand on my chest as my breathing quickened at a scary rate. "Stella, what are you.." He questioned and I quickly jump in his arms and burry my head in his neck as I cried uncontrollably. I tugged on his shirt trying to be as close to him as possible, scared that he'll float away and that I'll be back into the terrifying different reality.

"Are you okay?" Tom asks worringly as he pulls my head off his shoulder to look at me. "I had a bad dream, a really bad one." I exhale. At that moment I thought about the night before, how someone really weird came up to me and tried getting me to his car. I have no idea how I came back home. "Tom, yesterday there was a really weird guy..and he asked me to go in his car and he tried putting his hands on me and even though I told him I had a boyfriend he continued touching me! And then, he...I don't remember! How did I get home, Tom!" I ask him with my eyes wide in fear.

"It was me. I was the weirdo who tried to touch you," He chuckled. "Oh my god! How didn't I recognize you?" I ask him, relief running through my body and I take a deep breath and exhale as my heartbeat started to go down. "You were meggaaaaa drunk." He laughed and pulled me in his arms once more, indulging me in a hug I desperately needed.

"Sorry I called you a weirdo.." I apologise my voice muffled by his chest. He laughed, the action making vibration run through his body and then to mine as I was practically laying on top of him. "I'm glad you did, that way I know you don't flirt around with other people when you're drunk!" I laughed at his remark and hug him closer, squeezing his waist.

"Did Bill make it home alright?" I wondered, resting my chin on his naked chest and looking up at him. He lowered his gaze and stared back at me with a sincere smile on his face. I saw his beautifully veiny hand rest on my hair as he started stroking it softly almost putting me back to sleep. "Yes, he went home with a girl.." He says and I open my mouth in shock before relaxing my jaw again and molding my chin into Tom's chest.

"With a girl...?" I smile broadly at my boyfriend. He nods while smilling. "Oh my god, what was her name? Was she pretty? Is she german?" I bombard him with questions out of excitement and pull my head off his chest and jump on his lap "Oh! Okay!" he chuckled.

I put my hands on his shoulder and squeezed them happily. "I'm so so happy! I squealed and shook my head hysterically. He laughed loudly and held my hips down. "What does she look like.." I drawled smillingly. He drummed his fingers on my hips to distract his hyper person.

"She has black hair...uh I think she's American and.. I guess she's pretty, I mean Bill prefers personality so you can't expect much from him." I laughed at his comment and throw my head back in amusement. "You mean you only pick looks? I mean I'm flattered but does that mean I have a shitty personality?" I chuckled and laughed teasingly. He squeezed my hips.

"Well, I got lucky, and I get to marry a girl with both a great personality and great looks!" He giggled like a little girl, his eyes disappearing from the fullness of his cheeks covering them. I grinned at his compliment and leaned in to kiss him. He hummed in the kiss approvingly, biting my lower lip harshly and pulled me closer to him, practically placing me on his lower stomach.

"You know how much I've missed you with work.." He mumbled against my lips. His thumbs ran circles across my skin as he moved his hand to the waist of my silky pyjama shorts. I pull my hips up to help him get them off my body. He kissed me down my neck and shoulders gaining a loud moan from me.

"Shit," He growled close to my ear. He looked up at me and closely inspected my black, matching lingerie. In fact, I was wearing sheer black panties and a matching bra, my brown waves spilling down across my upper back. I reached forward and grinned against his lap, feeling his dick push against the confined of his grey sweatpants. I bite his ear as my hands wandered on his chest and touched his toned body. A thrill shot through me as his hands moved around my ribs to the clasp of my black bra.

My breasts pressed against him and his mouth made contact with my neck as his fingers quickly unhooked my bra and he slowly slipped the straps from my shoulders. I feel him pull back slightly and the black material falls off and lands on my lap, exposing my chest fully. He dropped his gaze on my boobs and stared at them as if it was the first time he had seen them and cupped one of them with his tattoed hand and raised it to his mouth as he started sucking on them. I lifted my hand and tangled it in his dreads as I grinned against his crotch desperately trying to relieve the friction I needed to feel on my pussy.

I whimpered as he leaned forward again to suck my other nipple causing me to pull harder on his hair. He moaned at that and I smirked. "You like that?" I whispered seductively in his ear and he hums in approval. His hands slid down my sides, I let his fingers run along the waist of my underwear. A shiver runs through me and I miserably tug on the waistband of his sweatpants to pull off the only piece of material separating us. I raise my legs and stand on my kness as Tom raised his hips, unintentionally pressing his erection on my heat making me whimper.

He pulled his sweatpants and white calvin klein boxers in one go and I quickly pull off my panties to remove the last piece of material off my body. He grabbed my hips roughly, lifted me up and held the base of his dick with his other hand and he pulled me down onto him. The feeling was so intense I had to forcefully grab his shoulders to keep me from exploding. He began moving my hips in a steady rythm and I slapped my hand on my mouth to stop my moans from escaping. "I want to hear every one of your moans baby," He whispered into my mouth and I pulled his hair once more, guiding his mouth back to mine, our tongues gliding together, matching the motions of our hips. "You look so good under me," I whispered into his mouth. He hummed. I took the lead and pushed him into the pillow as I slammed my hips into his with force. He rubbed tight circles on my clit and it pushed me closer to the edge.

"I'm- close.." I whimpered as I lowered myself on his chest and tiredly lowered my hips to meet his. "So..close." I whined into his shoulder. He grabbed my hips and took over raising my butt before thrusting into me and continuing to rub circles on my clit. My heart was accelerating and I breathed in hard and fast, my head hurting from the knot in my stomach. "I'm gonna cum!" I cried into the crook of his neck. "Give it to me baby, go on," He whispered in my ear and his voice alone could've made me cum, I took in a deep breath and gave out, releasing the knot in my stomach. Tom tries to pull out but I push him back into me. "I- I have to- to cum," He stuttered, hurriedly pushing my hips up to pull his dick out. "Don't." I worded and he looked up at me in shock. "Cum in me baby," I coo in his ear and bite it as I felt his warm fluid into my pussy.

He groaned as he finally lowered his hips and laid his head on my shoulder as his breathing came in and out hard and fast. I sat on his lap, his member still deep inside of me as I wrapped my hands around his neck and rested my hand on the back of his head to regulate my breathing. He slowly started to rub my back and as he wrapped his muscled arms around my back he lifted me up and pulled out. The emptiness felt strange and I hissed at the feeling. "I know baby," Tom cooed in my ear as he kissed my neck to comfort me.

"You have an amazing after-sex glow...you know that?" Tom chuckled, looking at me with his dark and soft eyes. I giggled and blushed at his comment. "Are you on the pill?" He wonders out loud, rubbing circles on my waist. I shake my head side to side with a smile.

"You want me to impregnate you or what?" He chuckled dryly and left a peck on my lips. I widen my eyes at him. "God, it's too early! But, it would be something we could think about..don't you think?" I suggested and smiled before leaving another kiss on his puffy lips. He stayed unmoving and didn't respond to my kiss. I frown nervously and pull back to inspect his face. "You want to have kids? With me?" He asked, which was for me a ridiculous question. I couldn't imagine having children with anyone else other than Tom. I nodded eargerly and smiled at his cute features. His smirk slowly turned into a grin and he chuckled happily. He leaned forward and gave me a firm kiss. "I want to have a girl, we'll name her something like..Nirvana. It's only logical, we're rockstars!" He giggled and I laughed with him.

"Let's go take a shower." He echoed and raised my hips to take ahold of the back my thighs and pulled us both off the bed as he walked to the bathroom.

1951 words

An:

Hellooo!! I'm pretty sure this is one of the first authors note i've left in this book. Just wanted to clarify that we are in 2013 therefore they are 21 and 22 (this is before their birthday which is on september 1st.) They are living in Germany for now, and Steph, (aka Stella's twin brother) will be more present later on when she'll be performing in her own duo so don't expect him now...

Thank you for all your feeback and love on all three of my books I will be forever grateful. Please comment, spam I love reading your comments and respond to literally all of them.

-s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1K 35
Sequel to 'Distance' As kids, they were seperated for nine years before reuniting again. As teenagers, they created new bonds and new feelings bloome...
19.5K 1K 70
Two band members clash, will they be able to work past it and look deeper?
29.5K 611 53
โ‹†๏ฝกยฐ โœฎ in which a girl finds herself fallen in love with tokyo's most notorious gang leader, tom kaulitz. โ‹†๏ฝกยฐ โœฎ โœฎ this book was heavily inspired by m...
257K 7.3K 90
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two singers have a brief interaction in a music store, not expecting to be such a big part of each other's lives. [bill kaulitz x fe...