Sacrifice (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N)'s story is a fragile one. She lost her family to a group of villains which soon resulted in her plan fo... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30

Kapter 27

159 10 17
By shadow1dark2night

Ok but this picture tho...👀

***
There were 2 weeks until graduation.

The students were now only focusing on their hero studies and jobs at the agencies.

They left their dorms already living off campus now and starting their adult lives.

______ started working with Striker who always finds a way to keep everyone calm and safe during battle.

But..she didn't know whether to find that attractive or annoying..

***
"VIPER! GET AWAY FROM THAT!" Striker yelled running at her as she finally breaks off the debris blocking the door to free the civilians trapped in the room. The civilians run out of the building as _____ turned to run too but Striker picked her up and ran out of there.

She had no idea what was happening but when they got out of the building it immediately collapsed.

The civilians thank them as Striker set _____ on her feet.

She just blushed a bit red feeling angry.

"Why would you run in like that?! I had it covered! I could have ran myself!!" She argues looking at him but when she saw his face she went quiet.

"I was afraid for your life..I couldn't let a lady like you go down with the building..my apologies.." he said serenely.

Her face heated up as she looked away now.

"R-right ok.."

***
Each mission he would find a way to save her even if she wasn't in danger.

He took on the worst villains and battles just so she didn't get hurt.

And ______ foolishly fell for his heroic charm.

She felt..important to someone and it made her feel happy so she never mentioned his actions again..

***
The two were finally on normal patrol.

Striker walked beside ______ as she watched the streets.

"There hasn't been any craziness today huh?" She said

"No and I'm not complaining." He chuckles.

She smiled at him as he looked down at her.

"How about we get something to eat?" He asks as she nods.

They walked to a cafe and sat down as the two took a break.

"I was thinking. As much as I enjoy our time together during work..I feel like we'd be having more fun outside of work..if it's not too much to ask I'd like if we can hang out together sometime." Striker asked her blushing a bit as he drank his tea.

She blushed as she smiled happily.

"Y-yeah yeah sure I like the sound of that.."

He smiled at her as they two shared their slice of cake together.

_____ and Striker both had wide smiles on their faces as they chatted.

It was a cute little date but not really a date.

Striker shared stories from his past and old missions.

His full name is Mako Oribin. He lived in Japan for majority of his life before moving to England for 4 years before moving back to join a heroes program.

He seemed like a sweet genuine guy. So ______ told him about her past as well.

***
"..really? So your brothers in prison then? And worked with the Malice?!" Striker asks

She nods softly.

"Oh wow..I'm sorry that must have been hard on you to learn.."

"It was.. but I got over it. And now I'm a full time heroine. If I can stop what happened to me happen to any one else then I will."

Striker smiled softly looking into her eyes.

"You're beautiful.."

"Huh..?"

"T-that's beautiful! That's beautiful! I mean.." he blushed laughing awkwardly.

She smiled at him before having to look away feeling her heart beat out of her chest.

"W-we should get going no?" She asks as he nods.

They got up and left the cafe as the two go finish up their patrol. Leaving eachother faces still red and hearts still pumping.

***
"NO WAY!" Mina yelled

______ blushed nodding.

"He really called you beautiful!! I mean he's right but that's so cute!" Mina said

"I mean I've been working with him for 4 weeks now! I swear everyday just gets better Mina! He has to be the one!" She said to her

Mina held her hands sitting on the couch.

"I don't want to be that person but my girl! It's been only a month! Give it more time and go on that date! Strikers a good looking man so I'll support you no matter what. But don't give him your complete heart yet!" Mina said

_____ smiled nodding. "Yea yea..I know..but I can't help it..no matter what I do I think about him..is this what it's like to have a crush?! Oh my god..I have a crush.."

Mina laughed at her. "You're too funny girl..it's normal."

"Don't mean to bump into your girls' convo..buttt you just met the guy no? Is he really all that?" Kirishima asks peaking into the living room.

_____ was at Mina's and Kiri's apartment sharing the news.

Mina looked at him.

"Babe look at her. She's never liked a guy before!" Mina said

Kiri walked into the room seeing _____ blushing embarrassed.

"Oh come on! That's not true. You liked Bakugou before!" Kirishima said smiling at her

"What?! No..I didn't YOU two put that  nonsense in our heads." _____ said pointing at the couple.

"Hey hey I had no part in it!" Mina said crossing her arms.

"I probably did.." kiri said but sighed. "But you're 100% sure you like this guy?"

"What's it to you?" Mina asked glaring at him

"Hey just a curious friend!" Kiri said smiling at her

"I mean I think I do. You just have to spend a day with him..he's just so—well to put it in words you'll understand. He's just so manly." _____ said as Kirishima laughed softly

"Damn guess nothing beats that!"

Mina rolled her eyes smiling before looking back at _____.

"Well like I said I'll support you no matter what! We could go on double dates too!"

_____ smiled hearing that.

They chat for a while longer before she left their apartment to go home.

But the moment she left Mina turned to Kiri seeing his expression a bit worried.

"What's with the face? And why did you keep bugging her about liking that guy?" Mina asked him

Kirishima sighed. "Listen..I know she's your best friend..and that the two of you are close but..It's not that I don't think she's capable of loving someone..but-"

"Spit it out Eijrou.." Mina said glaring

"______'s never experienced friendship outside of us. I mean her entire childhood she lived in exile! She had no social or people skills before us!"

"So? She's much better now."

"Yea but..she didn't grow up living the same lifestyle we did. We watched rom coms and hangout with friends and families on a daily who love eachother..she doesn't have that in her." Kirishima says hoping Mina would get his point without him seeming mean.

"What are you getting at?" She asked concerned.

"How is she suppose to know what real love feels like? I love her just like you love her. So I'm only saying this cause I care about her Mina..but she's never experienced love from someone other then Hawks.. and his love was barely enough. She can be manipulated for all we know! If she dated Bakugou I wouldn't bring this up cause we know what type of guy Bakugou is but..I don't know Striker...what if she thinks his way of 'loving' is the only way? He could hurt her and she could just let him."

"She's not that dumb Eijrou..I mean sure she grew up without having loving parents but a lot of kids do. That doesn't make them any different-"

"But it does..I know it's wrong to say but..what does she know of a man loving a woman? I just want her to be careful. And not fall into any traps she thinks is love."

"She will be fine..she may lack that emotional connection in her past but she has it now. With us and possibly with Striker. We just have to be happy for her. Kygo's reappearance took a toll on her mental health. So she's doing what she can to ignore his existence. I don't agree with that but I wouldn't say it to her face.."

"You really think he's a good guy?"

"If she likes him this much he must be." Mina smiled leaning into him.

"I kinda still shipped her with Bakugou. Im sure he still likes her. It's sad they don't do anything about it." Kirishima said sighing

"Well we tried. Just gotta wait and see if the universe will bring them together or not. And if not..I'll just make sure to do a background check on Striker next time I get into work." She say laughing as Kirishima laughs kissing her cheek.

***
_____ got back to hers and Hawks house as she walked in around 12am.

She tried to stay quiet but.

The lights went on.

"Listen...I know your old enough to do as you please. But for my sake..ANSWER YOUR PHONE!" Hawks pleads as he looked at her

She froze before sighing seeing him standing in his Pj's as she smiled.

"Sorry, I lost track of time" she said walking to him

"You've been going coming home around this time lately..I know ur hours so I know you're not on duty till 11. Where have you been?" Hawks asked curiously

She walked past him to her room as he follows.

"I was at Mina's."

"Uh huh..everyday?"

"No not everyday. But..I took longer hours at work. Striker and I are needed for an upcoming mission ." She said a bit happily and proud.

"Right..this Striker, he's got a name in the industry. His records clean and strong." Hawks said

She turned to look at him confused

"You checked his records?"

"Of course I did. I check anyone's record and background if they're working with you." He smiled at her

She shook her head and put her bags down.

"Well ya, he is a great hero." She said

Hawks saw her little blush and sighed before turning to leave.

"Just keep your eye on the time. I don't wanna be worrying about where you are every night." He said

"Ya ya"

She finally undressed and got into bed sighing as she rests her eyes.

***
The next few days she spent more time with Striker before UA's graduation.

And when the time came..

"I'd like to congratulate you all on your success. You're already great heroes but now it's official huh?" Striker says smiling as he looked at all of Class 3-A standing in their gowns smiling wide holding their diplomas.

______ smiled seeing him walk to them as she met him halfway before they shared a hug.

"Ya thanks man! I can't believe it's over.." Kirishima said amazed as Mina smiled hugging him cheerfully.

"We did it!"

"Group hug!" Toru cheers as half of them laugh joining in as the others jerk away.

Katsuki just glared seeing ______ stand by Striker on a day like this..

They just graduated and she went to him first..? He didn't like that.

"I'm proud of each of you. You've all proven yourselves." Aizawa said walking by with Eri who runs over to Izuku and Uraraka handing them flowers.

"Thanks Mr.Aizawa!!"

"So we get to call you Shouta now or what??" Denki asked smiling as he leans towards Aizawa

Aizawa just stared at him coldly before turning his attention back to Izuku and the others.

Hawks flew to them as the other family members rushed over too celebrating their graduation.

"Knew you had it in you kid." Hawks said smiling as ______ hugged him.

"All thanks to you." She replied as he smiled happy.

"And Striker! It's nice to officially meet you. You should come by some time instead of stealing her for late hours." Hawks said with a smile but in his eyes Striker could sense a hint of rage.

Striker laughed softly nodding.

"Yes..uh sir.. I'd be happy to."

_____ shooed Hawks away seeing him tense Striker up.

"Don't mind him...um thanks for coming" she said smiling

Striker looked down at her and smiled finally handing her the flowers he brought.

Purple to match her eyes.

"I'll always be here for you." He replied causing her to blush as he chuckled.

But what the two didn't know were the two pairs of red eyes blazing right at them.

Mitsuki shoves the red roses she had brought for Katsuki into his arms.

"Go over there and be a man!" She said glaring as he nods storming over.

"Was that necessary..You can't force her to like our boy Mitsuki.." Masaru said in defeat

"She's just blinded by that hunk. They're made for eachother." Mitsuki said watching as Katsuki pushed Striker away to speak with ______.

"Still it's her choice." Masaru reminds her

"She's choosing wrong."

"..Yes..sweetheart" he sighs

***
______ went home with a total of three bouquets.

One from Hawks, Striker and Katsuki.

She loved it though. She had put them each in their own vase and would wake up to it every morning.

Her life was starting to feel so full and joyful.

***
Hey guys sorry for the delay I'm currently having the "best" semester of my life. 🙄

Full-time student + 2 jobs.. very fun

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 884 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
8.3K 244 19
Izuku had a rough life, being quirkless and all, but when he get's captured by the heroes and forced into UA to be rehabilitated, he realizes he's sl...
168K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
221 20 10
A teenage girl finds herself transported into a world of superpowers. This unprecedented arrival catches the attention of a hero organization, who ar...