Marvel One-Shots

Von UrFavSleeper

ONGOING Requests: OPEN Different one-shots for Marvel; Fluff, Smut, and Angst Smut: ❤️ Fluff:💗 ... Mehr

💗Sick (Loki)
❤️Midnight (Wanda)
💗Cuddling (Natasha)
🖤Break-Up(Bucky)
🤍Hurt (Bucky)
💗Hotel Bed (Tony)
🖤Save (Peter)
🤍Motorcycle (Clint)
💗Award (Avengers)
🖤Vampire (Bruce)

❤️Swimming (Steve)

167 4 0
Von UrFavSleeper

Switch Steve X Sub Y/n

Summary: When it gets to hot out for
Y/n in the pool, she finds a way to stay cool which Steve can't help but want.

"C'mon Rogers! I'm going to the pool, are you coming?" You asked as you passed by his open door. He groaned before he looked up and saw you in your y/f/c bikini, which is a few sizes to small.

"Sure, I'll be there in five!" Steve said quickly as he jumped up to his dresser, making you laugh. He always found a way to mark you laugh, which is something you loved about him.

Steve had always been one of the first ones you'd ever became friends with and had been friends with you before you both went in the ice.

His short blonde hair, his slight stubble, Steve's dimples, and the way he always took charge and kept everything in order was hypnotizing to watch and adore.

As you placed your towel down on a deck chair, Steve came running out and dived right into the pool. He had a pair of American Flag shorts on.

"Shit, Y/n I think I hurt my ankle!" Steve yelped as swam up to the side of the pool, you immediately rushed over, "what happened!?" You asked

Steve raised his hand up for you to help him out, and with your solider serum it shouldn't be hard, but as you started to pull, Steve pulled back and you dove into the pool. "You bastard!" You screamed, splashing Steve as he chuckled

--30 MINUTES LATER

As you laid on a float around the pool and Steve had Vision bring him a bottle of beer, it started to get to hot for you. "Hey Stevie, is it okay if I take my top off? I mean we've known each other for so long, and it's super hot!" You asked

Steve looked surprised as he looked over to you, lowering his glasses he had on, "uh, yeah, go ahead!" He told you, taking a sip from his bottle and looking away slowly.

You smiled as you took off the top of your bikini and threw it to the side of the pool. Steve looked anywhere but your direction, you'd known he had a crush on you for a long time, but didn't know he still felt that way.

After a few more minutes of silence, you asked him again, "Would it be okay if I took off my bottoms now? It's sooo hot" You asked, now just trying to rile him up. "Y-yeah, go ahead, I don't care"

You smirked as you slide them off with ease and threw them on top of your bikini top. "Stevie...can you come here" You asked with a pout

You could tell he was hesitant but reluctantly swam over to your float, hanging onto the side while not leaving eye contact, "I give you permission," You told Steve while caressing his cheek, "What?" He asked surprised, "I give you permission to touch me. However. You. Want. I know you like me..." You whispered

"I- Y/n are you sure?" Steve asked gently while placing one hand on your hip.
You nodded firmly, watching as his eyes grew dark and he immediately bent down to attach his lips softly to yours before attacking you roughly.

His hands gripped your thighs while he slipped his tongue inside of your mouth. Your moans muffled by his mouth as your teeth clashed together in a rough mess.

Ad the kiss felt like it went on forever, you gasped as Steve started to rub slow circles over your clit. "Steve...more" You told him gasping, making him chuckle deeply.

Steve picked you up off the float and help you close to him while you clawed at the back of his neck with your nails while moving your hips against Steve's length through his shorts.

"God, tease me like this and you'll regret it" Steve groans, making your smirk as he placed you on the edge of the pool. The warm sun felt good against your skin but you were already feeling warm and breathing heavier.

"Your so gorgeous..." Steve mumbled, his hands gripping your thighs, making you blush. You grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him up to a rough kiss. His tongue dominated yours easily, yet you moved in sync with each other with your soft whimpers.

Steve suddenly pumped his index finger inside of you at a slow pace, smirking against your lips. Your lips parted while breathing heavy, "Spread your legs..." Steve ordered

"Add another finger and I will" You told him back, trying to rile him up some more. "I'm the one in charge, slut!" Forcing your legs open, Steve immediately pulled his finger out of your soaked hole and slapped your pussy.

"Steve-" You gasped, the slap mixing with pain and pleasure. "I told you, I'm in charge" He growled. You were soaking by how controlling and rough he was.

Then, without warning, Steve thrust three fingers deep inside of you, making your back arch and you let out a loud moan. Your hands gripping his hair and pulling him close. Steve nibbled on your neck, already leaving marks.

"F-fuck STEVE!" You screamed as he hit your G-Spot repeatedly. "That's right, scream my name Y/n" He groaned, curving his fingers inside of you while holding onto your throat with his other hand.

"Are you close?" He asked teasingly, though he knew you were do to your legs shaking and your continued moans and screams. "Yes, YES! K-Keep going Steve! Don't stop!" You pleaded, spreading your legs more and raising your chest

"I wasn't planning on it, Y/n" Steve groaned. As he thrusted into you a few more times, the tight knot building in your stomach felt so close to release, "Steve, c-can I cum!?" You asked

He smirked and nodded before you came on his fingers, "FUCK STEVE!!" You screamed. He helped ride out your high and he got out of the pool and sat beside you.

He licked his fingers clean of your cum before kissing you deeply, letting you taste yourself. " Has anyone ever told you how good you taste?" Steve asked smirking.
"Uhm...only you" You blushed and turned away after he looked down at you smirking devilishly.

You carefully got up and went to go sit down where your towel was neatly folded, about to go inside before Steve came up behind you, gripping your hips and pulling your bare ass against his boner.

"You think we're done already? We're not even close..." Steve exclaims, quickly laying a towel down on the chair before he slipped off his swim trunks and laid on the towel, his hard cock hitting the bottom of his stomach.

"Go ahead, take a seat right here, Y/n" Steve chuckled. You gulped before sitting down on his lap, taking his cock in your hand and moving up and down his shaft,

"Good girl," He groaned, throwing his head back In pleasure. His moans have you more confidence, making you quickly lay down and kiss the tip of his dick, before licking away precum.

You continued to take half his length for is long he was and pumping the rest with your hands. Steve gripped your hair by the roots, keeping you in place as you started to take more of him.

As more of his dick was in your mouth, your gag reflexes began to react, having you breath through your nose and drool from the corner of your mouth. Your free hand went down to rub your clit at the same pace you were pumping Steve, adding to your pleasure.

"I-I can't take it" You mumbled, pushing two fingers inside of you.

"Yes you can, slut, I'm so close" He groaned. Steve's grip loosened as he fell against the back of the chair and started to let out moans. "Fuck, I'm cumming Y/n!"

You both moaned in sync as Steve's seed shot down your throat and you came over your fingers.

"Look, at you, you did so good, but you made yourself cum..." He tsked. You pouted as you stood up, his degrading made you feel things, warm and fuzzy on the inside but mostly wet.

Steve flipped you over and laid you down under him, taking your hands and pinning them above your head. "Bad girls get punishments" He smirked before lining up his dick with your entrance

"Damn, you're so tight Y/n, I love it!" He moaned as he sucked on your pulse on your neck, making you throw your head back.

Slamming into you, he immediately found a fast pace that made you scream out his name. "Ah- Steve! I love you inside of m-me!" You screamed. Your legs shaking and sweat forming on your forehead.

"Beg to cum, Beg for it Y/n" He ordered, your hand gripping Steve's as you needed to cum, but he wouldn't let you, "GOD DAMNIT- Steevvee! Please let me cum, I'm be good! W-we can do this again anytime y-you want steevveee!" You begged, screaming as you could barely hold back.

He smirked, "Go ahead, cum for me..." You let out a string of moans as you came hard on his cock, Steve pulling out right after to release of your thigh.

"O-oh my god Steve..." You whimpered as he stood up and wrapped you in your pool towel, carefully cleaning you up.

"Are you okay now?" He chuckled, pulling his swim trunks back in and wrapping his towel around his waist before picking you up and walking inside.

You cuddled into Steve's chest, nodding as he hummed with a smile. Steve left a quick kiss to the top of your head before you fell asleep in his arms.

If you want smut on this One-Shots, it has to be requested!! But I will make a few of my own. When requesting, say who, and what kinks.

Mwa!
-UrFavSleeper

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

208K 4.4K 57
Hailee Steinfeld Oneshots! Full of angst, smut, and fluff for all of Hailee's characters. You can request in the comment section of my book. Request...
139K 2.7K 71
Just a collection of one-shots with Natasha Romanoff. This is a xfemale reader collection. The stories are random and mostly fluff. I don't know if...
278K 5.3K 57
Just a bunch of Hailee Steinfeld imagines because there's not enough of her on here. gxg includes: -Fluff -Smut *REQUEST ARE CLOSED*
79.3K 1.4K 61
literally just natasha romanoff one-shots. fluff, smut, angst, whatever comes to mind. enjoy :) p.s. if you find any incorrect spelling or grammatica...