VENOM » SKZ Lee Know [mafia a...

Por NE0FLIRT

[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the bos... Mais

0.01 || INTRODUCTION
0.02 || MAIN CHARACTERS
01 - The Recruitment
02 - First Impressions
03 - Acts of Kindness
04 - Late Nights & Lectures
05 - Strict & Stupid
06 - Good Girl
07 - The Heist Begins
08 - The New Ace
09 - In Disguise
10 - Distracted?
11 - IOU
12 - Jealousy, Jealousy
13 - Aiming For Your Heart
14 - Birthday Soulmates
15 - Apologize.
16 - Forgive, Don't Forget
17 - The Sun and the Sky
18 - Silence
19 - Pretty Boy
20 - Silent Cry
21 - Scars
22 - Admit It
23 - A Fake Kiss
24 - Perfect Aim
25 - Yours
26 - Tension
27 - The Beauty of Blood
28 - Heartaches & Heartbreaks
29 - Always You
30 - Heart Shockers & Stoppers
31 - Slowing Pulses
32 - Brave Hero
34 - Lover (FINAL)
35 - Destined (EPILOGUE + A/N)

33 - Reunion

3.6K 114 135
Por NE0FLIRT

SONG REC: "COLLISION" - STRAY KIDS

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

The man was sluggishly crawling away, blood flowing out everywhere. The man coughed once. "Mother fucker..." he mumbled.

Lee Know turned around. "Never mind," he said. "I just remembered how much I want you dead."

He pulled out his gun and shot the man right in the heart.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Yun tried to open her eyes but it felt like somebody had glued them shut. She tried to move her body, just her fingers even. Nothing worked. She felt panic rising up her throat.

Where am I? Who am I? Am I dead?

She sucked in a deep breath.

My name is Kim Yun-Yeong. I am twenty-three years old. I was with Stray Kids.

Stray Kids.

Everything was pitch black as she tried opening her eyes. Was she finally blind? Her breathing turned erratic as she failed to see.

Help, she tried to scream, but no sound came out.

She moved her arms. They were finally working, and she patted her face. Bandages were covering her eyes and she gently pulled it off.

She forced her eyes open and nearly cried with relief as she saw the world with her usual vision. She was in a medical bed, with wires plugged into her. The faint sound of her heartbeat was monitored to her left. She turned to the right and realized she was in the fourth floor infirmary.

Everything – especially her eyes and back – burned, and she could hardly think. Why couldn't she remember the last thing that happened before she fell asleep?

She tried to focus. Flashes of pain and blood overwhelmed her, and she pushed the memory away. She was clearly in Stray Kids' base, and it was time she got up.

As she attempted to sit up, the door opened. She looked up to see Lee Know and all his beauty, despite the heavy lines of exhaustion written all over his face, rumpled hair, and purple eye bags.

He froze, his eyes wide. "I'm dreaming again," he murmured, slowly walking over. He sat down on the chair beside her bed.

She teared up. "No, I'm awake. Alive."

Tears dripped out of his eyes and onto the bed sheets. "Thank the universe," he whispered. "Let's just stay like this for a moment, please."

She brushed her hand through his hair, and more tears fell down his face. He grabbed her hand and slowly pressed a kiss into the back of her hand. A few minutes passed and he stood up, letting go of her hand.

Yun grabbed it again. "How long have I been out?"

"That doesn't matter right now. I can't believe this is happening. I'm so...I'm so glad that you're okay." His voice cracked and he squeezed his eyes shut for a moment. "While you were sleeping...I just. I felt like I wasn't living."

He stared at her face lovingly. But she realized that she wasn't wearing her eye patch. She covered her eye and started flushing from shame and embarrassment.

"Please don't look at me," she whispered.

"Why would you want to cover that up?" he quoted her softly, back from when he showed her the scar on his stomach. "You're stunning and beautiful and it's a part of you, so that means it's beautiful as well."

"Thank you," she murmured. "Even if they were my words first," she teased.

He gave her a tilted smile and looked at her vitals. "I think I should call in the medics now." He pressed a button on the wall. "Get ready. Oh, and by the way, you've been out for about a month."

Her eye popped out of her socket. "I'm sorry, WHAT–"

"OH MY GOD, YUN'S AWAKE!" Changbin screeched from downstairs.

"WHAT," six voices yelled back.

"GO, GO, GO," Han shouted as the members ran into the infirmary. Their stomping shook the entire building.

Han bursted in first, followed by the rest of the members. They stared at her in silent awe from the corner of the room.

"Yun," Felix whispered, his jaw on the floor.

After a minute of them being in a completely frozen state, she waved them forward. "Come here, guys," she said with a grin.

They tentatively walked forward, as if she wasn't real. Slowly but surely, they were swarming her, gently hugging her and squeezing her hand.

Seven members were talking to her all at once and she tried her best to listen. She searched for Lee Know, and found him staring at her with a happy, relieved smile.

Everything was right again.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

After two weeks of resting and physical therapy, she could get up and stand on her own. No support, no wheelchair, and no other person. She could finally be independent again.

During the day, she had fun with the members, but at night, she had nightmares about the fight. Nightmares so intense, she would stay up for hours, rocking herself back and forth. She had to install a nightlight so that she could check if her eye was working.

On a particularly bad night, she could hardly breathe. Yet, she couldn't wake up.

The man stabbed her again. Blood gushed out everywhere.

The man lifted his hand, and the knife came down obnoxiously slow on her eye. She couldn't move. Couldn't blink.

She suffered the slicing of her eye again, the pain nearly waking her up. It was so realistic, she couldn't believe it happened already.

Wake up, wake up, wake up!

She sat up, gasping in desperate breaths of air. She shoved her blankets off her body and allowed the cold night to take her heat away.

"I'm alive. I'm here," she whispered to herself. After half an hour of sitting and staring at her night light, she recognized exhaustion again.

She closed her eyes, but the moment she did, she saw the man's evil face grinning down on her. She inhaled sharply as her eyes flew open.

I can't do this by myself.

She slipped out of bed, and on shaky legs, walked to Lee Know's room. She slipped into bed with him, and she felt his warmth wrap itself around her.

He rolled over so that her back was against his chest. He wrapped an arm around her waist. She couldn't sleep yet, but his presence forced the images away. She sighed with content. His presence was just so calming.

For some reason, his quiet comfort made her overwhelmingly sad. Tears stung her eyes, and she turned around to look at his face. His eyes were already open, trying to assess how she was feeling.

His eyes locked in on her wet lashes. He brushed her hair out of her face and put his arm back around her waist.

"You'll be okay." Three words, yet they meant everything to her.

She choked back a sob and shut her eyes. He gently wrapped both arms around her and pulled her in close, hugging her like he was her lifeline.

At that moment, it felt like he was.

————

So I've been back in school for abt two weeks now! It's been nice seeing everybody again and learning 😄 How are you guys?

I also had my y/n moment yesterday LMAO. This really tall guy I had a crush on during freshman year (I cannot believe it has been that long) was jokingly cornering me and getting closer and I was FREAKING OUT bcs he's so tall and one of the best guys I have ever met.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

41.8K 1.3K 25
one is a mafia leader and one is a doctor. wrong place at the wrong time. what happens when the two crosses paths? some will call it fate, but han j...
287K 12.1K 63
25-year-old Han Jisung has been looking for his big break in the tech industry since the day he graduated with his Master's degree. Meanwhile, 27-yea...
160K 5.6K 51
Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends up sharing glasses with Minho, a brilli...
254K 12.7K 117
*trigger warnings at the end* -updated every wednesday- Funhouses, they should be fun right, like the name suggests? well, this one can be, it just d...