𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀

By lonkaiorr

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝... More

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬 + 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

1.2K 47 100
By lonkaiorr

October 16th
Monday

"Good morning Mrs.Barnes!" Jaidyn whispered to her teacher walking into the classroom, not wanting to interrupt her grading at her desk.

She looked up with a smile before she looked down at my hand and her smile dropped. "Good morning ms.Porter. I see you're late, with McDonald's, again." She said playfully rolling her eyes. Jaidyn laughed and nodded.

"And I am. Let me go sit down though so you can grade my work. I want an A too, thanks fav!" She said smiling before walking over to greet Kyonni and Myah. After sitting in her seat she saw Malakai, Taniyah, and Phoenix all glaring at her and she mugged them all.

"So youn see us? Actually, fuck them, youn see me? New bestie me." Malakai said with a dramatic sigh and Taniyah nodded in agreement.

"Nigga you talkin' bout you, fuck that. What I do mama?" Phoenix asked softly. "I just talked to you ten minutes ago and we was cool." She finished pushing my forehead with her finger.

Jaidyn let out a small chuckle and swatted her hand away. "No, we're not cool, you laughed when Kai said that I had more forehead than ass. You did too Taniyah, so fuck y'all." Jaidyn stated with a shrug. Phoenix smacked her lips before pulling out her phone.

"Jaidyn, that was literally last night." She responded straight facing her while she and Malakai looked on her phone.

"Okay? Y'all hurt my feelings." Jaidyn shrugged, spinning in her chair sipping from her orange juice.

Malakai busted out laughing as he reread the group messages. "Aye," He said between laughs. "You can't be mad, you were talking shit too." He continued still laughing.

"Okay, but you took it too far bitch." Jaidyn grumbled bucking at him and he laughed even harder.

"Ite nigga it ain't that funny," Taniyah added slapping him and he slapped her back. "What you tryna do bitch boy?" She asked standing up and he stood up too. They immediately started slapping each other back and forth and everyone else laughed watching them.

"Mr. Walker and Ms. Morgan keep y'all hands to ya' selves or get out my classroom." Mrs. Barnes scolded from her desk. Taniyah bucked at him one last time and they both sat down.

"Y'all ass so childish. Anyways we sorry baby, ain't that right?" Phoenix asked Taniyah and Malakai. Taniyah nodded with a chuckle.

"Um, who's sorry? I ai-" Malakai started before Phoenix kicked him under the table and he let out a hiss. "Shit man, damn. Yes, bestie I'm sorry.
Control yo' donkey." He finished while rubbing his leg and Jaidyn giggled.

"Awe okay y'all know I'm thick as fuck. Ass knocked over 6 people walking to class." Jaidyn said, rolling her neck.

"Hi," Jaidyn smiled, turning and waving at Phoenix who was already looking at her as she had her bottom lip tucked in.

"C'mere shy ass girl," Phoenix laughed pulling her hand. Jaidyn leaned forward in her seat and wrapped her arms around Phoenix causing her to do the same and repeatedly kiss her lips. They heard fake gagging in the back causing them to pull apart with a laugh. "Shut y'all bitch ass up," Phoenix said mugging them.

"Girl, I'm not about to play with you. Just put the shit in your mouth." Jaidyn playfully scolded Phoenix as she laughed.

"No, I want you to feed it to me," Phoenix responded putting her slice of pizza back down on the tray. Jaidyn playfully rolled her eyes and picked up the pizza.

"Fine, open." She tapped Phoenix's lips and she opened her mouth and took a bite. "Good?" Jaidyn asked as she watched Phoenix chew.

"Mhm, why you ain't get something?" She asked since Jaidyn hadn't gotten lunch like usual.

"I ate breakfast this morning i'm not hungry," Jaidyn spoke and Phoenix smacked her lips at the response. "Move." Jaidyn laughed as Phoenix held her pizza up to her mouth.

"Take a bite or we gon' fight." She gritted pushing it closer to Jaidyn's lips.

"Well, we just gon' have to-" Jaidyn began to say before Phoenix stuffed the pizza into her mouth. Jaidyn rolled her eyes taking a bite while making sure to bite Phoenix's finger as well.

"Ion care bout you bitin' me, I like that shit." Phoenix teased with a smirk.

"Y'all are so fuckin' weird." Kyonni laughed, shaking her head as she rubbed Taniyah's face while she laid in her lap. Jaidyn looked over and saw Myah leaning on Malakai's shoulder while they talked.

"And y'all not?" I asked jokingly pointing at her and Myah. Myah looked up at her and stuck her tongue out and fake licked Malakai's face and Jaidyn scrunched her face. "Slut." She mouthed to her and she nodded making my jaw drop.

"Baby.." Phoenix called out to Jaidyn and she hummed in response. "I ain't feelin' good, I can lay on you?" She asked. Jaidyn nodded and Phoenix turned Jaidyn's body towards her and tapped her leg.

"What?" Jaidyn asked.

"Open 'em." She said tiredly. Jaidyn spread her legs and Phoenix laid her back against Jaidyn's stomach. Jaidyn started playing in Phoenix's hair and turned to continue talking to Kyonni and Myah.

It was now the end of the day and they were all now in the car. They had decided they would go over to Jaidyn's house to chill for a few hours.

"Taniyah don't pull my hair bitch! Get off me!" Kyonni exclaimed from the backseat. Jaidyn looked in the rearview mirror and saw them fighting while Malakai and Myah recorded. She then looked over and saw Phoenix sleep in the passenger seat and sighed.

"Who you callin' a bitch Kyonni? Who you callin' a bitch?" Taniyah said in her ear while she had her in a headlock.

"Okay, that's enough. Taniyah let her go and all y'all sit the fuck back and be quiet." Jaidyn scolded them as she turned the corner of my street. Jaidyn continued driving down the street until she reached her house. After pulling into the driveway, she put her car in park and they exited the backseat.

"Phoenix," Jaidyn called tapping her.

"P, get up. We here." She said. Phoenix slowly began to blink her eyes open. "C'mon my love, everyone else went in," Jaidyn told her kissing her lips. She nodded and they got out going in with everyone else.

They walked inside seeing them on the couch with snacks as a nightmare on Elm Street was just beginning to play on the TV. Jaidyn grabbed Phoenix's arm leading her to the other couch for her to lie down. After she laid down Jaidyn laid aside her and turned her attention to the movie.

Night time quickly approached and Jaidyn decided that she would drop everyone off at home since she had brought them to her house. She had dropped off everyone else and now it was just Phoenix and Jaidyn left in the car.

"You going home?" Jaidyn asked her pulling off from Malakai's house.

"Do I have to?" Phoenix asked. Jaidyn looked over at her and took in her appearance. Phoenix laid with her seat all the way back and one arm covered her eyes while the other rubbed her stomach.

"No, you want to go home and get clothes or not?" Jaidyn questioned her once again.

"Iah wear yours. Don't give me no fuckin' crop top Jai, I'm not playin'." She said glaring at me and Jaidyn laughed loudly.

"Girl you have clothes you've left at my house, shut up," Jaidyn said softly hitting her chest and she chuckled.

An hour later they had both already done their nightly routines and were now in Jaidyn's bed. Phoenix laid up against the headboard with her eyes closed and Jaidyn laid across her legs. Can I by Kehlani played lowly in the background as Phoenix played in Jaidyn's hair.

"Phoenix?" Jaidyn blurted and Phoenix looked down and met her eyes.

"Yeah?" She said lowly.

"Can I get a kiss?" Jaidyn asked grabbing Phoenix's hand. She just looked at Jaidyn and laughed. "What?" She pouted, not seeing what was funny.

"I told you I don't feel good Jai. I could be sick." Phoenix reminded her, following her statement up with two fake coughs.

"I don't care!" Jaidyn exclaimed, a pout still evident on her face as she let Phoenix's hand go. Before Phoenix could respond they heard footsteps ascending the stairs.

"Who is that?" Phoenix asked, her eyes widened.

"It's probably just my sister, you've met her already calm down." Jaidyn laughed, sitting up. As she leaned back against the headboard next to Phoenix they heard Myra knocking on the door. "Come in!" Jaidyn yelled.

"Girl let me tell you about this bitch at work she is so fucking dumb-" Myra rambled before looking up from her phone and realizing Phoenix was there. "Oh my bad." She mumbled and made a yikes face making them laugh.

"Myra you know her she's been here before. This is Phoenix, my girlfriend." Jaidyn smiled, emphasizing the word girlfriend and Myra gasped.

"You little liar, you told me y'all were friends!" Myra exclaimed, hitting Jaidyn's shoulder and Phoenix side-eyed her hearing that.

"That was then, this is now duh," Jaidyn said reaching up to hug Myra.

"Mhm anyways, Hey nice to meet you I'm Myra. Jaidyn's favorite sister in the world." Myra told Phoenix and Jaidyn rolled her eyes playfully at the fact that Myra was her only sibling.

"Hi, I'm Phoenix, nice to meet you too," Phoenix spoke lowly, shyly waving which made Jaidyn laugh because she knew Phoenix was nowhere near shy.

"Okay well, I'll get out y'all way. There's cajun pasta and garlic bread downstairs. I'll be in my room if y'all need me." Myra announced as she walked out of Jaidyn's room. "And don't be touching private parts either!" She shouted from the hallway before they heard her room door shut.

Jaidyn laughed before standing up and pulling the leg down on her shorts. "You hungry?" She asked and Phoenix nodded, getting as well. They walked downstairs to the kitchen and Jaidyn made them both a plate. "Here you go P." She handed Phoenix her plate.

"Thank you, baby." She rasped, gathering some of the pasta on her fork.

"You're welcome." Jaidyn smiled, glancing up from her plate and seeing Phoenix staring at her with a smirk. "What?" She laughed.

"Nothing," Phoenix shook her head. "You look good Jaidyn." She complimented making Jaidyn lightly smile.

"Awn thank you stinky stink." Jaidyn cooed, leaning over to squeeze her cheeks and Phoenix pushed her hand down. "Rude, check your phone though." Jaidyn pointed at her phone with the fork before taking another bite.

(A/N: It's nighttime, use your imagination.)

"You're a weirdo bro." Jaidyn laughed, getting up to wash her plate.

"I was telling the truth though." Phoenix shrugged, walking up behind Jaidyn with her now empty plate.

"I'll wash it for you, you can go upstairs." Jaidyn smiled, taking the plate from Phoenix. She shook her head, coming closer to put her head in the crook of Jaidyn's neck and wrapping her arms around her waist as she pushed Jaidyn closer to the sink so she couldn't move.

"I'm straight," Phoenix mumbled into Jaidyn's neck causing her breath to hitch. "You okay?" She snickered kissing along her jawline.

Jaidyn hurriedly rinsed off the last fork and moved from between Phoenix and the sink. "Y-yeah. Let's go." She cleared her throat. Jaidyn could hear Phoenix laughing behind her as they walked back into Jaidyn's room.

"Turn on big mouth," Phoenix said laying down making Jaidyn look over at her with a raised brow. "Please?" She added.

"Oh okay, I thought so," Jaidyn mumbled, grabbing the remote from the nightstand. She turned on Big Mouth and got comfortable in front of Phoenix.

After a few episodes, Jaidyn could hear light snores coming from behind her making her laugh. She turned to face Phoenix's warm body, hiking her leg up on her hip and Phoenix threw her arm over Jaidyn's waist.

"Goodnight baby," Phoenix said, leaning down and kissing Jaidyn's forehead three times.

"Goodnight my love," Jaidyn whispered back, closing her eyes.

October 17th
Tuesday

Phoenix woke up hearing her phone ringing. "Nix, please get that damn phone," Jaidyn mumbled turning over. She reached over to grab her phone and saw it was her father calling. "Hello?" She sighed putting the phone to her ear.

"The fuck you mean hello? Why is your school calling me saying you aren't there? And you weren't here when I got back from the store this morning so where yo' ass at?!" Yelled directly in Phoenix's ear. She pulled the phone back seeing it was a little past one in the afternoon.

"I didn't go 'cause Ion feel good." She mumbled into the phone, already tired of this conversation.

"That's only one part of the question, where are you?" He growled.

"I'm at my girlfriend's house, that cool with you Isaiah?" Phoenix asked sarcastically.

"Girlfri- Phoenix I want you at home so we can discuss this girlfriend situation with your mother immediately. Understand?" He spoke sternly with anger laced in his voice and Phoenix heard her mom scoff in the background.

"The f- what's to discuss?" Phoenix retorted. "I have a girlfriend, I'm at her house. And my momma already knows about her while you tryna be a snitch at yo' big age." She pointed out. Phoenix could see Jaidyn mouth the words "What's wrong?" to which she replied "Nothing."

"You heard what I said Amari, 20 minutes." He told her before hanging up the phone. Phoenix smacked her lips before going to the Uber app and ordering a ride.

Phoenix threw her phone down on the bed and ran a hand down her face with a sigh. "You okay?" She heard Jaidyn ask from the side of her.

"Yeah, I gotta go though. I'm gon' call you later pretty, okay?" She lifted her chin. Jaidyn nodded in response before Phoenix kissed her cheek. "Come lock the door," Phoenix said, grabbing Jaidyn's hand as they walked downstairs and she walked out to her Uber.

Phoenix dragged herself into her house immediately being met with her parents sitting in the living room on different couches. Phoenix could see the irritation on her mom's face and the anger in her father's eyes.

"Hi my baby, how are you feeling?" Genesis asked, getting up to hug her daughter as she approached the couch she was sitting on.

"Wassup ma, my throat hurt a little but I'm good, you?" Phoenix replied, pulling back from their hug and they both sat down.

"I was until he called me talking about you and your girlfriend." She said with an eye roll, glancing over at Isaiah. "How is Jaidyn's lil' pretty self anyway?" She asked with a smile making Phoenix smile as well at how supportive she was.

"She's good, I think I made her sick too though." Phoenix snickered and Genesis laughed.

"That's what y'all get putting y'all mouths on each- How are you okay with this behavior?" She started before being cut off by Isaiah. Her head snapped in his direction with a hard mug on her face. "The fuck do you mean how am I okay with this "behavior"? She spat at him with air quotations.

"Your daughter is gay, Genesis. And you sitting here talking about her girlfriend like the shit is okay." Isaiah ranted, taking a pull from his cigarette.

"First of all, put that stank ass shit out in my house, the fuck is wrong with you. Second of all, are you gay Isaiah?" My mom asked tilting her head at Isaiah. His eyes widened at the sudden question.

"W-wh-what you mean?" Isaiah stammered putting his cigarette out. "How you gon' ask me a question like that?!" He shouted banging his hand down on the coffee table.

"Are you gay?" Genesis repeated looking him dead in the face.

"No! What the fuck!" He yelled.

"Well, you're so bothered that your daughter is gay. Maybe you're mad she can be herself and you can't." She shrugged and Phoenix had to stifle her laughter. "Either that or you're a pedophile. Let me know which one so I can divorce you then call the police." She said simply, leaning back on the couch.

"Man, neither!" He exclaimed. "It's just that's not right, she is sinning and I won't allow sinners to live under my roof!" He ranted on and Genesis scoffed.

"Under your roof? I bought the house, Isaiah! I pay the bills, Isaiah! If I put you out right now, where you gon' go, Isaiah? You ain't got shit! The only sin you should worry about is being a man and not taking care of your child!" She lectured. Isaiah nodded slowly with a low chuckle.

"Okay Genesis, okay. I ain't shit, huh? I ain't shit gen?" He asked standing up from the couch and getting in her face making Phoenix stand up as well and hop in front of her. "The fuck you gon' do? Just because you want to be a man doesn't mean you can face me. You ain't nothing but a weak ass little girl." He spat pushing her.

"Get out Isaiah," Genesis stated.

"What? What do you mean get out?" He snapped.

"Get the fuck out of me and my daughter's house! Goodbye Isaiah, you've said a lot of hateful and disrespectful things but you will not put your hands on my child." She protested on Phoenix's behalf.

"This is my child too! I love her, I-I love both of y'all! Genesis where I'm gon' go?!" He rambled and Genesis just shook her head.

"I don't care, Isaiah, Leave. I'll call you so we can arrange for you to get your shit and so you can get the divorce papers. If you want to see Phoenix that's between you and her she'll be 18 in a few months. We're done Isaiah, go." She explained pointing to the door. He scoffed before grabbing his phone and cigarettes and walking out. She followed behind him going to lock the door shaking her head.

"Ma, you okay? I'm sorry, he doesn't have to go. I'll just avoid him, I promise. Don't lose yo' husband because of this." Phoenix grabbed her arm trying to reason with her. Even though she didn't like Isaiah, she didn't want to be the reason her mom was unhappy.

She turned to face Phoenix with tears running down her face making Phoenix pull her into her chest and hold her as she sobbed. She pulled back grabbing Phoenix's face. "Listen to me baby, this isn't your fault. You hear me?" She said and Phoenix nodded dismissively. "My marriage has been over for years. He just helped me make up my mind to leave him putting his hands on you, I love you Phoe." Genesis kissed her forehead.

"I love you too ma," Phoenix mumbled into her neck as they hugged.

"Hello?" Phoenix heard as the FaceTime call connected. She had just got out of the shower and remembered that she was supposed to call Jaidyn.

"Hey pretty girl, what you on?" She asked setting her phone up against her dresser as she rolled up.

"Nothing, laying down." She replied. "Are you okay though? You were pretty mad when you left earlier." She asked lowly.

"I'm straight." Phoenix shrugged and Jaidyn rolled her eyes. "Forreal baby, Isaiah's ass was just tweakin' wit' me. I'm better now though since you answered the phone." Phoenix summed up the situation and looked up to see Jaidyn hiding her blush.

"Girlaaa, you think you're so smooth." Jaidyn rolled her eyes.

"Nah love, you think I'm so smooth." Phoenix laughed before licking the blunt and sealing it. Noticing Jaidyn was awful quiet she looked up to see her staring at her with a smile. "Why are you staring? You wanna be next?" Phoenix smirked.

"Yeah." Jaidyn nodded eagerly and they laughed.

"Alright now Jaidyn. Careful what you wish for mama." Phoenix spoke softly, shaking a finger at her.

Y'all cause I be disappearing:
I promise imma do better 🥲🙏🏾

Anyways opinion timeeee😗

Phoenix Daddy?

Her mom?

Myra?

Thanks for reading🫶🏾

Vote  + comment xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 97 2
A wasteland of URBAN oneshots. (Mostly bxb) May 6th, 2023.
526K 24.5K 42
Sequel to Faking Us.
41.3K 362 12
alot of drama filled gay shi🤭‼️ read to see 🙈💓 ⚠️ = 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 ☁️ = 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 🤭
73.7K 3K 21
𝖠𝗇 𝖠𝗉𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗉𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝖲𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖪𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺! 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌...