Untamed

By kyu17ayusawa

Prince of Tennis Fan fiction. Don't expect Seigakou here cause this story revolve around Rikkaidai More

Reminder
One
Two
Three
Four
Five.
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Kanagawa tuor part 2
Twenty one
Twenty two

Ten

166 0 0
By kyu17ayusawa

Yehey! My toothache has gone!😘

WHEN RAN's Group arrived at Hot Cafe, Marui and her immediately went to the counter to state their order. While the others was shaking their head like their was two Marui in an instant.

"Everything looks delicious Marui-kun!" Ran said excitedly with sparkling eyes.

"Told you Ran-chan! You will like it here." Marui giggled as he showed all the sweet of Ran. "What you want of these?"

"All!"

Marui stilled with widened eyes. Even the others. "What? Are you serious?" Marui who unconsciously touch his pocket to check if his wallet is there—was actually relieve when  he found it.

Ran laugh at Marui's uneasiness. "Don't worry. I will pay my bills." She said. Marui stilled. The Yagyu and Niou glared Marui.

"I-I didn't mean that way!" Marui suddenly retorted. "I mean you can have as much as you want. It's on me okay? I was shocked that's it." Marui explain with a sweat dropped.

"Marui-chan! I want to order too!" Niou annoyed Marui by mimicked Ran enthusiasm.

"Were here to Marui. You should treat us too." Yagyu added. Marui's irritation growth even more.

"I just want coffee Marui." Yanagi.

"Cake and coffee. I want chocolate okay?" Kirihara

"Mine are cookies and orange juice." Jakal

"I want cappuccino with Spanish latte and cookies. And add brownies because it's looked delicious. And a coffee cake." Niou as he smirked at Marui. "Puri~"

"That's too little. Maybe not enough for you? You can add more." Marui said with so much sarcastic in his tone.

"I want this one. That one. And this too. Oh and that!" The Rikkaidai regulars suddenly turn around when they heard Ran's enthusiasm voice.

"Ojo-san. Why don't you join our little game today." A woman in her mid twenties offered. Ran got confused. "Look over there." The woman pointed a poster beside the counter area. The regulars leaned towards the counter to have a good look.

"As you can see. We offered a game. If you finish our extra large Candy cane freakshake, you will not going to pay any of you're orders. It's all free." The woman said with confident. There's no way someone will finish their main recipes. Their store has already calculated it and since three days pass. No one conquer it yet. So that's why their sales went up high these pass few days.

"Woaw... I'm in!" Ran exclaim.

"I'm in too! This is perfect. Right Ran-chan?" Marui asked excitedly to Ran. Ran give him a high five. The rest of the regulars just watched them flatly.

"Okay. If both of you are ready. We will start." The woman said and clicked her fingers. Suddenly. A service crew appeared with a two large—-maybe XXL transparent glass cup with that smoothies (with strawberry flavored and mixed with chocolate and there also a candy and Oreo,fresh strawberry, and chocolate chunks in it) —whatever is called' and put each of it to Marui and Ran's front.
Marui and Ran's eyes were shinning brightly—-while looking at smoothies.
They were about to dig in but the woman stop them. "I forgot to tell you. You have ten minutes to finish it all." The woman smirked. "If you didn't finish it by the time given. You have to buy five of our different pastries in a box. And pay the smoothies by the given prize."

The regular stilled and starting to look the smoothie prize. They're jaw dropped opened as they see.

"What the heck!" They exclaim in union.

"I'm sticking with a coffee."

"I suddenly lost my appetite."

"Just looking at the prize want's me to threw up."

The regulars complained. But Ran and Marui shrug their shoulder before digging.

Seven minutes had already passed and the Woman actually sweating hard as it is. "Finish! That was so delicious!" Ran announced.

"Me too!" Followed by Marui.

The woman of the store grimaced at the sight. How did they finish it? Are they still human?

"Yes! I can eat what ever i want with out pay!" Ran shouted with joy, giving Marui a high five.

Ran and Marui then take all the sweets they want. On the other hand. The rest of the regular completely lost their appetite  because of the scene. They want to throw up already by just watching them.

"Marui got his match." Yagyu commented. All of them nodded.

******
Sanada followed Yukimura back to tennis club room.
As much as he want to join the gang. He can't leaved Yukimura at the moment. Something was really off to him up until now.
Sanada can feel it. After all, Yukimura is his best-friend since he don't know.

Will see...

"Yukimura. I like your sister." Sanada admitted with a poker face.  Yukimura stilled and turn to him with his eyes wide open.

"What?"

"I like her." Sanada repeated. "And you already know why. Your not that dense don't you?" Yukimura clenched his fist. He didn't say anything for a moment.

"I can see. All of you liked her." It's a statement. His eyes was menacing while saying that. Irritation's creeping into him even more than a while ago. "What so good about her that all of you seems to be smitten by her." Yukimura let out a sighed to eased his anger that he didn't know where the hell it came from. "Yes, she beautiful, smart, skillful, good at everything according to Renji—-"

"Do you like her?" Yukimura froze. He lost his words at the moment of Sanada's sudden question.

"What?"

"If you like her—"

"No."

"Then you don't have to get angry if the rest of us liked her. All of us 'except you' wanted to be with her. She is not that bad at all according the rumor." Sanada said emphasizing the word (except you) while looking at Yukimura's reaction. He wanted to find something in him.

"I'm not mad. Just..." Yukimura sighed again. "Don't neglected your practice just because of her. I don't want our third consecutive years will be a myth. Now that I'm back, full recovery. I don't want anyone hinder our third championship." Yukimura said and glanced at Sanada. "Right Sanada?" In a serious face. His usual smile was gone. He was different Yukimura at the moment. Sanada still having doubtful but...

"Of course Yukimura. The Rikkaidai will still sitting the King's throne this year. No one can stop us." Yukimura nodded.

I will deal with her soon.

*******

Ran just got home and she actually went to the bathroom straight and threw up.   All the sweet that she ate at that store she threw it up all.
The ending. She felt weak and can't even get up.

"I will not going to eat too much sweet anymore!" When she remembered those sweet that she and Marui ate.
She really having a goosebump. She don't know about Marui if he feel what she felt right now.

"Yuck." Even if Ran still feel weak and dizzy. She force her self to get up to brushed her teeth.

When she already freshen' up. She went to her table and open her laptop to check if there is unusual happening.

Ran pick up her phone when it's ringing. She look at the caller and her eyes widened  open of the name registered in it. She immediately answer. "Hello!" She excitedly greeted the person on the other line.

"How are you Ran."

"I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm doing well too. Why you didn't tell me that you've move to Kanagawa?" The caller asked and Ran can feel his disappointment. Ran bite her lower lip.

"I-I'm sorry. It was so sudden that I forgot to tell you." Ran said felt guilty. She don't want to disappoint him. Except Keir. Ran also respect him and cared for him. He is also one of the most  important person in her life.

"Nah. It's okay. But next time. Please tell me. I'm worried about you." He said and sighed. Ran also sighed. "Why don't come this Saturday at home. Yumeko Nee-san will celebrate her promotion. Yuuta will coming too." Ran bite her lips again.

"I... can't I have a job right now. My stay here in Kanagawa was not coincident. It's a job." She explain. He knew her job. Partly of it. He sighed.

"Right. I thought your mother force you to stay there."

"You know me Syusuke. No can force me to stay here  if it's not a job." She retorted. He just chuckled.

"Ah. I forgot how stubborn you are." She just giggled. Fuji Syusuke just laugh at the other line. Ah, how she missed him so much.  It's been a month since she last saw him. Before her mother came.

"Yeah right. You know that no one can tame me." She said proudly. Again. Syusuke just laugh at the statement. He knew Ran very well. Even—he can't tame her if she want something or her decision was final.

"How about...I'm inviting you to watch us in National. How about it Ran? I don't want no for an answer. I missed you and I badly want to see you."  Ran sighed. She have no excuse anymore.

"Okay. But I won't stay long."

"That's enough for me though. Well. See you then."

Ran smiled. "Yeah. See and Yuuta too. I missed the both of you."

"Yeah. I will tell him."

"I need to hangup now Syusuke. I my head spinning because I ate too much sweet." She said as she close hef laptop.

"Are you okay Ran?" Syusuke asked with concern in his voice.

"Yeah. I just want to rest. It will go away anyway." She leaned her set to take a breath. "I now starting to hate sweets." She complained. He just laugh at her.

"When it comes to food. No one beat you. You have a huge appetite." She remembered Marui but she keep her mouth shut. She knew Rikkaidai and Seigaku are rival. She don't want to worry Syusuke about being close to Rikkai regulars. Especially her soon to be brother Yukimura Seiichi.

"Yeah.. bye Syusuke. I'll see you soon." She said and end the call. She will sleep just one hour to take her dizziness—-and back to her business after that.

Hello! Hello!

Oyasume~
Kyu ayusawa~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 836 20
After the winter cup Seirin betrayed Kuroko Tetsuya. If you want to know what going to happen. read it (Akakuro)
30.5K 923 32
I'm not very good at this so please be good to me . Echizen Ryoma, a prodigy in tennis is betrayed by those who he think are is friends . leaving the...
169K 4.2K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...
38K 741 48
A fan fiction about Takeshi Konomi's The Prince of Tennis. It tells about the counterpart hero of the original story, if there's a Prince there must...