Part 2: Shadows of Magic (Rog...

By Silver-Tigress

The sequel to Part 1: Shadows of Magic: Fairy Tail has won the Grand Magic Games and has now taken back its t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Special Chapter: Fairies' Penalty Game
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Fairy Tail, The Movie: The Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chatper 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry: Part 1
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry: Part 2
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry: Part 3
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
The Final Chapter
New Book!!

Chapter 34

70 1 0
By Silver-Tigress

Hope's P. O. V:

I wear a pink tank top underneath my short denim blue cape which has two pink ribbons to my belt secured by the cape's blue bow. I also have a little purple bow below my collar. My belt is black with a big purple bow on it. I wear blue denim shorts. I also wear a pink choker glove on my right hand. Half of my hair is tied up in a bun and the rest let loose to reach below the knees. I also have a fringe dangling. I wear long pink boots that stop below my knees.

I'm currently standing with Asuka Connell and my brother who's in his own casual outfit in the doorway to the guild hall as we say goodbye to her parents who have asked us to babysit her while they go away on a job.

"Bye bye mummy, bye bye daddy!" Asuka says as she shakes Bisca's hands up and down. Bisca and Alzac turn and start walking away.

"Bye bye, darling," They say in unison, before pausing and turning toward us, as Bisca waves.

"Take real good care of our little dumpling, okay?" Bisca asks me.

I wave back as I reply, "Sure! Don't you worry!"

"Don't forget to bring me back lots of presents!" Asuka reminds her parents.

"We won't!" Alzac calls back.

"Love you!" Bisca adds. They take each other's hands and resume walking away to their job.

"Hey, Asuka-chan," I say, causing the little black haired girl to turn to me, "you wanna go get some juice?"

Asuka gasps with excitement, as she exclaims, "Yeah!"

We go back inside and order an orange juice. Alec and I sit on one side of Asuka and watch as she sips her orange juice through one of those heart shaped straws.

Asuka finishes and says to me, "Super yummy! Wow! I wanna drink another one."

"Well, alright."

I smile at her as Alec adds teasingly, "Just be careful you don't wet the bed."

I shoot him a warning glare.

Asuka says firmly, "Don't worry. I won't!"

Mira smiles at Asuka as she says, "You're really lucky, you know. Getting to spend the day with Hope-chan and Alec. They're both lots of fun to be around with."

"Yeah! And they said they were going to buy me some cake, too," Asuka chimes. I smile at her.

"We sure did," I say. I ask Mira, "Is there any cake left, Mira-chan?"

"Mummy and daddy got some for me," Asuka states.

Mira tells us apologetically, "Well, we normally have cake but we sold the last one earlier today."

"Aw!" Asuka whines.

"I'm sorry about that. How about we buy you one?" I ask.

Asuka's purple eyes light up at that. "Yay!! Let's go! Then I wanna go to town."

Alec and I blink at her questioningly. "Why do you want to go to town?" Alec asks.

"I was at this store with mummy and daddy, and I saw this snow globe. I really want to but it," Asuka explains.

"Okay, then. We'll get your cake first then head to the shopping district," I say. We leave the guild hall and head to the cake shop.

We enter the cake shop and are greeted by the cashier, a young man with brown hair and brown eyes. "Hello! What can I get you?"

"A strawberry cake, please," I say.

"A full one or a slice?" The cashier asks.

"A slice."

"I won't be a moment," The cashier says, nodding, before he goes to fetch our order. We head outside where there are tables with chairs, most of which are filled with civilians.

"You can have some, too, Alec, Hope-chan," Asuka offers.

I smile appreciatively as I say, "Thank you, Asuka-chan."

"Hey, Hope-chan," Asuka speaks up. "Doesn't your boyfriend live near Clover Town?"

I reply, "Yes, he does. Although, there's a term used by Dragon Slayers when it comes to their girlfriends or boyfriends, and that's 'mate.'"

Asuka blinks her eyes curiously. "What does mate mean?"

"Well, for a Dragon Slayer, a mate is someone they are destined to be with, and love unconditionally, but a Dragon Slayer can become very overprotective of their mate. A Dragon Slayer can be disgusted with the thought of their mate cheating on them and loving someone else, as they have a very strong bond. So, a romantic relationship is very important to a Dragon Slayer, and they'll love you for life. Should something bad happen to that Dragon Slayer's mate, they'll become more devastated and depressed than any normal human, because it's like a part of them has been taken away."

Asuka stares at me with shining eyes. "That sounds beautiful!" She says in awe.

My brother says with a raised eyebrow, "You've done your research."

I reply, shrugging a shoulder, "Rogue told me since we started dating considering he is a Dragon Slayer himself."

"Uh huh."

Asuka asks, "So, there's a big difference between mate and boyfriend?"

I nod as I reply, "Very. A mate is always destined to be with a Dragon Slayer, while a boyfriend is a boy who loves you unconditionally, unlike just a friend. Though, I guess they both technically mean the same thing; mate and boyfriend. But, with a mate, a romantic relationship is much more serious."

As I finish speaking, the cashier comes out with our order. "Here you go! That would be 5. 99 Jewell." I take out the correct amount and pay the man. "Enjoy!" He smiles at me.

"Thank you," I say appreciatively.

Asuka starts eating the cake. "Mmm! This is so good!"

Alec and I use the spare spoons and take a bite of the cake. "You're right, Asuka-chan! It is good," I agree. Alec mumbles his agreement around a mouthful of cake.

When we finish, we leave the cake shops while dumping our rubbish in the bin. We head for the park, as I ask Asuka, "What will you do if we don't find the snow globe?"

"Look around in other shops!" Asuka chimes.

My brother questions, "Why don't you just buy another snow globe?"

"No!" Asuka denies. "This snow globe is special! I wanna buy it for mummy and daddy, as it holds special memories of them. And, I know it's still there!"

My heart immediately melts at her words. She's so freaking adorable!!

I get on my knees and wrap my arms around the young girl, snuggling my face against her cheek, a blush on my cheeks. "Aw!! You're just the cutest, sweetest thing! Doing that for your parents, that's so kind of you, Asu-chan!" I coo in an awed tone, while Alec smiles fondly at her.

Asuka giggles, "Thank you, Hope-chan!"

We soon arrive at Magnolia South Gate Park.

Asuka asks us, "Hope-chan, Alec, can we play a shooting contest?"

"A shooting contest?" I echo.

"Had a feeling you'd ask that, so I brought this with me." We look at Alec to see him pull out a cardboard target from his bag.

Asuka's eyes light up. "Yay!"

"When did you bring that?" I ask.

"Mira let me borrow one from the guild hall," He replies, shrugging.

💥💥💥

We set the target up against a tree in the park, and Asuka has her toy gun in hand. She says while waving the toy gun, "Okay, Hope-chan! If I win this, you'll have to do whatever I tell you to!"

I smirk as a dark pink aura from my Arc of Magic starts swirling around me. I unison, "Alright, you're on!"

                       💥💥💥

After the game, there were many holes in the target. I shot small bullets of ether and Asuka used her toy gun. Asuka had won, managing to hit the bullseye, because I had let her win.

It just wouldn't be fair if I'd beaten a little kid like Asuka at the shooting contest. Since I'd made the bet of doing whatever she says, Asuka made me become a horse. I used to play this game for Asuka when I babysat her in the past.

I'm running around the grassy clearing, making excellent horse noises. All the while, Asuka laughs joyously.

"Okay! Now, run down to the park like this!" Asuka orders.

"Your wish is my command, little lady!" I respond. I turn and start 'galloping' down to the park, Asuka holding on tightly as we both laugh. I hear Alec rushing after us.

As I run, a small breeze brushes my face. For the next few minutes, Asuka would makes me her trusty steed. When we finally take a break, sitting at the edge of the fountain, Asuka asks, "Hope-chan! Can you make something from your Arc of Magic?"

"Of course!" I say. I get up and Asuka comes over. "Let's go up, shall we?" She grins as she nods and I create Stepping Stones to take us up.

Alec calls up seriously, "Not too high, Hope-chan!"

I wave back at him before I reach a good enough point.

"This should be high enough," I muse, gazing down. We were about eight feet in the air.

"High enough for what?" The black haired girl asks, tilting her head cutely.

I grin at her as I say, "This. Arc of Magic: Ether Slide." I hold out my arms and we drop down into a slide that's curvy, and goes in loops, similar to the one I'd made on Fukushima Island.

Asuka laughs as we travel along the slide, and when we launch into the air, the little girl oblivious, I thrust down my arms to create my ether cushion.

We land on it safely and bounce up and down on it a few times, Asuka still laughing joyously.

We eventually jump off. "That was fun!" Says Asuka. "Can you fly me around, Hope-chan?"

I agree, "Sure! A couple laps around the park coming up!"

I wrap my arm around her and we take off at a safe speed around Magnolia South Gate Park, though Asuka wanted me to go faster. I did, but not too fast, of course.

When we return to my brother, the purple eyed girl asks, "Can you sing The Best of Both Worlds? I love that song!"

"As you wish, little lady," I say.

I start the song as I dance with the little girl and even Alec joins in on dancing.

"Oh, yeah
Come on
You get the limo out front (oh-whoa)
Hottest styles, every shoe, every color
Yeah, when you're famous it can be kinda fun
It's really you, but no one ever discovers
In some ways, you're just like all your friends
But on stage, you're a star
You get the best of both worlds
Chill it out, take it slow
Then you rock out the show
You get the best of both worlds
Mix it all together
And you know that it's the best of both worlds
The best of both worlds, yeah"

By now, I was oblivious to the growing crowd and a coupe of certain Dragon Slayers watching us.

"You go to movie premiers (is that Orlando Bloom?)
Hear your songs on the radio (oh-whoa)
Livin' two lives is a little weird, yeah
But school's cool 'cause nobody knows
Yeah, you get to be a small town girl
But big time when you play your guitar
You get the best of both worlds
Chill it out, take it slow
Then you rock out the show
You get the best of both worlds
Mix it all together
And you know that it's the best of both
You know the best of both worlds
Pictures and autographs
You get your face in all the magazines
The best part is that
You get to be whoever you wanna be
Yeah, the the best of both
(Best, best) You got the best of both
(Best, best) Come on, the best of both
Who would've thought that a girl like me
Would double as a super star?
You get the best of both worlds
Chill it out, take it slow
Then you rock out the show
You get the best of both worlds
Mix it all together
And you know that it's the best
You get the best of both worlds
Without the shades and the hair
You can go anywhere
You get the best of both girls
Mix it all together, oh yeah
It's so much better
'Cause you know you got
The best of both worlds"

We finish the song and I strike a pose that makes my silver hair fly. Asuka laughs with pure joy. The crowd soon departs, but we still hear clapping.

Alec and I turn to see Rogue and a smirking Sting approach. Sting is the one still clapping.

"That was a beautiful performance, Hope-chan!" The blonde male praises as they stop before us.

"Why, thank you!" I reply, giving them a mock bow. Rogue smirks back at me a little, as I straighten up.

"How long have you two been standing there for?" Alec asks with a raised eyebrow, and arms crossed.

"Long enough," Sting answers with that annoying smirk of his. "We were just looking for you two after Mira told us you were babysitting the kid there, when we heard this beautiful singing. So we decided to come investigate."

Rogue asks when he notices Asuka, "Who's the kid?"

I reply, "She's Bisca's and Alzac Connell's daughter. They're away on a job for the day, and so they asked me to babysit her."

Alec explains to them, "I just tagged along in case Hope-chan needed assistance. They had a shooting target practise before and since Hope-chan lost, she has to do everything Asuka tells her to do. We babysat for Asuka lots of times in the past, and we always had fun," Alec adds, smiling at the purple eyed girl.

Asuka asks, "Hope-chan, are they your boyfriends?"

I start as I demand, "Why did you say both of them are?"

Asuka explains, "Didn't you date them both before?"

I blush as I explain, "Well, yes, I did, but Roguey is my official boyfriend now—or should I say mate."

Rogue smiles softly at me.

Asuka says, "Hope-nee, Alec-nii I want to go on some jobs!"

"Well, alright. Do you two want to join us?" I ask Sting and Rogue. They both nod.

"It's alright with me. But, will your parents allow that?" Asks the Eucliffe, glancing to Asuka.

"I can go on jobs as long as Hope-nee or Alec-nii are with me!" Asuka chimes.

"Well, okay, then," Sting agrees.

Lector speaks up, "I can go get some jobs from the guild hall!" He glances to Frosch. "Come on, Frosch!"

"Okay!"

Lector and Frosch spread their wings and start flying in the direction of Fairy Tail.

Moments later, Frosch and Lector return with three job requests. "We're back!" The green Exceed calls.

"And we got a bunch of jobs, too!" Lector adds.

Frosch hands the first one to me and Alec reads over my shoulder.

"Let's see here... 'Understudy in a Fountain,'" I read aloud.

Understudy in a Fountain

A fountain in the town has broken. It takes time to repair that. A see a fountain, and a heart is healed. I want you to return the location of my relaxation.
If it's for it, money isn't regretted.
Please ask me my small wish.

"Can Asuka-chan even do that one?" Sting questions thoughtfully.

"Hope-chan can do it!" Frosch states. Everyone looks at me pointedly.

"Eh?! You want me to do it?"

They nod their heads, even Asuka.

"Hope-chan's Water Magic is so pretty!" Asuka compliments.

I smile at the little girl as I accept, "Alright, then."

                      💥💥💥

"Water Magic: Fontaine," I say as I stand before the fountain in town, and raise my arms, Ether Form appearing, and water  sprouts from the centre of the fountain, sprouting in four different directions.

Asuka laughs as she splashes the water. "This is so pretty!"

I focus more and summon orbs of ether light over the fountain. They bob in between the spurts of water.

People were in awe of the fountain and my magic, especially the couples.

After that, the next job was fixing a stove. I lie with my head in the oven, flames gathered in my mouth. I exhale and flames shoot up into the ceiling of the stove. A second later, I hear the stew on top beginning to bubble.

"I haven't been able to cook a thing for days," The old lady says appreciatively.

"Way to go, Hope-chan!" Asuka cheers me on.

After we, or, rather, I, finished that job request, we did a few more little ones such as make a delivery (which Asuka did with the Exceeds).

Finishing up with the jobs, the Sabertooth wizards, Alec and I go to the Fairy Tail guild. While there, I count out the money for Asuka.

Lucy comes over with Natsu and Happy as she states, "Who knew you could make so much money in just one day?"

I add, smiling at her, "And without even going on the more dangerous jobs."

"Fro thinks so, too!" Frosch chimes.

Natsu grins at the little girl, hands on his hips, "That's awesome, Asuka-chan!"

Sting and Alec are looking at the request board for more jobs that Asuka could do.

"If they keep at it, all the little jobs will be gone," Max says.

"Asuka-chan is only a child. So, of course they're going to take all the easy jobs," Mira retorts.

Once I finish counting the money, I give it to Asuka. "I think we can go buy that snow globe you mentioned you wanted earlier," I tell her.

"Yay! I think I saw it in a pawnshop when we were walking around earlier," Says Asuka.

Rogue inquires, "Why would it be in a pawnshop?"

Asuka replies, "I don't know, but I know it's got mummy's and daddy's memories in it."

"Huh...?" Rogue and I utter at the same time.

While walking around Clover Town with Asuka, Bisca and Alzac stop at a window of a pawnshop. Sitting on the table on the other side of it, they see a crescent moon, drum, star and tower inside of it.

"I can't believe it's actually still here," Says Bisca.

"I know," Alzac says in agreement.

Bisca murmurs fondly, "We sure have come a long way since then."

"It's kind of a beautiful memory, now," Alzac says, smiling.

"Awe, that's so sweet! The whole reason you wanted to buy it was so you could give it back to your mum and dad?" I ask.

Asuka nods, giving me a closed eye smile.

My eyes begin shining as I coo, unable to contain myself, "What a good girl!" I get on my knees and wrap my arms around Asuka, snuggling my face against her cheek. "Come here, you little sweetheart!"

"Awe, that was so heartwarming!" Mira says, wiping away a stray tear.

Sting asks in shock, "You've gotta be kidding me, right?"

Alec whacks him upside the head as she scolds, "Don't ruin the moment!"

When I pull back, Asuka asks Alec and I, "When are you two, Erza and Rogue gonna kiss each other?"

Alec and I exclaim in unison, as Erza and Rogue gain shocked expressions, "SAY WHAT?!"

Asuka says innocently, "Mummy and daddy are kissing all of the time."

"That's great, but, we're not your mum and dad, kid," Alec says, flustered.

Asuka orders as she points at Sting and Rogue, "Give then a smooch, Erza and  Rogue; right on the lips!"

Lector and Happy smirk as they say, "You gotta do what she says, guys!"

Rogue says, "You're way too young to ask for that."

I say firmly as I straighten up, crossing my arms below my chest, "Yeah. I'm sorry to let you down and all, but that is  totally out of the question."

Asuka pouts as she says, "But, you promised you'd do anything I asked you to do!"

Rogue says as he comes up behind me, "Well, it's not like it'll kill us, or anything."

Erza agrees as she goes up to Alec and startles him, "He's right. We've made out in your room plenty of times, Alec."

With a face as red as her hair, the older Foster stutters as he turns to her, "Th-Th-That's not the point, Erza! You should be on my side since she's just a kid! Besides, the stuff we do is way too intense for a little girl—or anyone—to witness." I think I see Wendy's face turning redder than Alec's at that due to her dragon hearing.

Erza gets right in front of Alec, startling him again as he takes a step back, only for her to grab the front of his shirt and hold him in place, her eyes hooding seductively. "Don't tell me you're afraid, Alec-kun?"

My brother—a Wizard Saint—starts sweating profusely from the pressure. "N-N-No!"

I look at the Cheney as I reply, "Yeah, you're right!" I then add in a flustered tone, "Wait a second! It's not my health I'm concerned about!" I feel my heart pounding as Rogue steps closer and starts leaning toward me. "Whoa! You're actually serious about this, aren't you?"

I grab Frosch and use him as a living shield to block Rogue's lips. Rogue's eyes snap open and a sickened look crossed his face.

Frosch says, oblivious to the situation, "That felt funny."

"No kidding," I mutter, sweat dropping.

"Argh!" We turn to see that Alec has used Happy as a living shield against Erza, the redhead having an even more sickened look on her face than Rogue. "My lips! They've been poisoned!"

"Sorry, but I'm not gonna have my girlfriend kiss me in front of a kid," Says Alec, sweat dropping slightly.

"Awe, damnit," Gray mutters, crossing his arms. "I really hoping to see Erza and Rogue kiss Alec and Hope."

Asuka giggles, "That's good enough, I guess."

Mira says, cutting in, "In any case, I believe you have enough money to buy that snow globe."

I look down at Asuka. "You ready to go?"

She nods as she replies, "Yup!"

Macao says warningly, "Just be careful. I heard there's a gang of bandits causing havoc in town lately."

I nod as we start to leave, "Thanks, Macao!"

💥💥💥

Sting pouts as we stand outside the pawnshop in Clover Town. Rogue has regained his composure awhile ago.

Alec demands Sting, "What's with the long face?"

"I can't believe you used Happy and Frosch to stop Erza and Rogue from kissing you."

"Is that all?" Alec asks incredulously.

Sting sighs. "I was hoping to see Erza kiss you, since you're her boyfriend, now."

"Shut up, Sting."

Lector has his paws clamped over his mouth as he whines, "My lips have fallen off...!"

Rogue asks me, "Why did you stop me, Hope-chan? We're already mates, so it shouldn't have been a problem."

I give Rogue apologetic look as I reply, "Sorry, Roguey, but I just didn't want to do it in front of Asuka-chan. She is just a child, after all." Understanding glints in his gaze.

Asuka asks us, "But, I thought that since you two were mates, you kiss all the time."

Rogue and I blush so deeply at that, that our faces would put Erza's hair colour to shame. We glance at each other, before quickly looking away.

"Uh, not all of the time, but we do still kiss each other," I gasp, caught off guard by the black haired girl's question.

"You really shouldn't be asking stuff like that, Asuka," Rogue chides her.

Sting snickers from behind us.

Asuka starts laughing, but her laughter is abruptly cut off. "... Huh...?" She utters, looking down at her hands. We look to see that the snow globe has vanished. "It's gone!"

We turn to see a few men in gliders soaring into the sky.

"Sorry little girl! But this belongs to the Orca Winged Sky Pirates now!" A man with long spiky black hair calls down to Asuka.

"Who the hell are those jerks?!" Sting exclaims.

"Sky Pirates...?" Alec utters.

"These must be the ones Mira tried to warn us about," Rogue murmurs.

Asuka cries as she runs forward, "Give it back to me, please! That's mummy's and daddy's! It has their memories! You can't take it away!"

A low growl rips from my throat.

"Yeah, baby! I betcha this lacrima here will sell for a boat load of Jewells down in Hargeon!" The guy who stole the snow globe says. "It's our lucky day!"

"Give it back, meanie! Give it back, right now!" Asuka cries as she fires cork bullets from her toy gun. They simply bounce right off his bum.

"Hahaha! You're gonna need way more fire power, you little brat!" The man yells back, laughing.

"I got him! I just keep shooting at him, but he still won't stop!" Asuka whimpers, tears pouring down her face. "I want mummy's and daddy's memories back! They need them; he can't just take them!"

Asuka cries sadly.

I step up beside her, my face hard, and I clamp my left hand down on her cowgirl hat, pressing the rim of it over her eyes.

"Why are you doing that?! I can't see the bad guys!"

"Hope-chan! Why did you do that?" Rogue asks me in confusion.

"Shhh!" I hiss at him sharply. I return my focus to the Sky Pirates, and my eye tails them as they line up in a formation in the sky.

1, 2, 3, 4...

"Okay, Asuka! Fire off four in a row!" I tell her. As soon as she starts shooting, I gather flames in my hand and shoot flames that encase each bullet in perfect sync that flies into the sky. They strike the target on point.

The men go down, screaming, as their gliders catch fire.

I let out an evil laugh.

"Nice shooting, Asuka!" I cheer, lifting my hand away from her hat. "You got nothing but bullseye!"

Asuka blinks her purple eyes before she grins and blows the top of her toy gun, as though blowing steam from it.

"Way to go, little sharpshooter," I complement, giving her a proud, closed eye smile.

"Thanks!"

I turn and go over to pick up the snow globe. I take it in my hands as I say, "Alright. Time to collect the prize."

I look up, only to be met with a gun barrel to my forehead as the trigger is pulled by the guy who stole the snow globe. The guy is literally burnt to a crisp.

"Take that away from me, and I'll shoot ya!" He threatens me.

"Hope/imotou-chan!" Rogue and Alec exclaim worriedly.

Before I could do anything, a cork bullet flies past me at speed and embeds itself up the man's nose, making him snort uncomfortably. I turn to see Asuka holding out her toy gun. We exchange smirks.

I look back at the bandit as Sting, Alec and Rogue come up on either side of me, and we raise our fists. Light encases Sting's fist, shadows encase Rogue's fists whole ether envelopes mine, and Alec just cracks his knuckles menacingly.

"I'd like to see you try!" I yell at him. He and his group start running away.

The man turns and yells back at us, "You ain't seen the last of us! We'll be back; you'll be sorry!"

Our elements shoot from our fists and slam into the man, sending him flying far away from us with a cry.

Alec says, smiling at the black haired girl, "No doubt about it!"

I add, grinning, "You're Alzac's and  Bisca's kid!"

Sting says as he smirks at her, "And I wouldn't be surprised if she's a better shot than either of her parents."

Asuka cheers as she winks, "Pow!"

Asuka laughs.

                      💥💥💥

"Bye bye!" Asuka says, waving, as she and her parents stand outside the Fairy Tail guild hall later that day, the sun setting.

Bisca and Alzac say their goodbyes and thanks before they walk off with their daughter.

Asuka says, "Mummy, daddy, guess what? Alec kissed Happy and Hope-chan kissed Frosch!"

The three of them laugh while Alec and I sweat drop.

Did sue really have to say it like that?

Sting went home to work at the guild hall but Rogue stayed at my and Alec's place tonight, and even Erza stayed over.

Finally, some relaxation time with my mate after a busy and chaotic day with Asuka.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 25 16
Have you ever wondered what might have happened during the time period from when fairy tail defeated Acnologia to the day when Team Natsu set out to...
19.8K 796 41
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...
137K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...
1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...