Beware The Water

By vegetasblondehairdye

When Lux becomes attracted to her polar opposite, Shorter Wong, who happens to be the former bad boy of her s... More

The Freshman
Late
The Mural
Your Room
Pact
Have Some Fun
Forgiven Lies
Meeting Ash
Nemisis
Spilled Coffee
Shorter Wong... You are the worst
I need a hug
With Fang
New Look and Consequences
Trip Down Chinatown
Promise
King of Chinatown Part1 & Part 2
Evolving
Complicated
Trust Issues
Shut Up and Listen
Secrets
It's Time
Rats and Pigs
Business Card
Just Mistakes
Tell Me More
The Angels Rat
Hidden Cabin

Closed Doors

35 1 10
By vegetasblondehairdye

Shorter's crew loved to party and Lux knew that. She was never one for going out herself but after Shorter practically begged for her to join him tonight she had finally given in. After all, it was to celebrate one of his guys getting out of juvie after serving six months.

The party was taking place at a sketchy side of the neighborhood that Lux would never dream about visiting in her free time. The streets were dark, the people looked scary, and Lux felt like she had to clutch onto her purse whenever someone passed her by.

Shorter's friends were incredibly loud and wild, and Lux had lost track of Shorter in the crowded house in midst of the chaos. She kept running into his friends, who were introducing themselves and offering drinks and joints. The girls at the party were also quite intimidating with their tattoos and piercings, giving Lux the feeling that they were prepared to jump her at any time.

Lux pressed herself against a wall to keep out of the way and hoped that Shorter would eventually find her. She had looked up from her phone to see a group of people filing outside to the back yard all cheering and chanting. Lux was going to stay put until she heard someone yell, "Kick his ass, Shorter!"

She pushed herself through the crowd of people and finally made it to the backyard where there was a group circling around Shorter and another guy from his gang. They were both shirtless and punching each other to see who would drop first. "What's going on?" Lux asked in a panic, wondering why nobody was stopping the two boys.

"Chill." One of the guys said, "It's a test of strength thing."

"A what?"

"You should go back inside."A girl around Lux's age said. She shot her a grimace, wondering why an uppity girl like Lux was at a party like this. "These things can get bloody. I don't think a prissy chick like you could handle it."

"Oh shit!" Another person yelled as Shorter tackled his friend to the ground and repeatedly punched him. The crowd began to cheer for the other guy, named Hook, to stand up and keep fighting. He succeeded in kicking Shorter off and quickly stood back up, keeping his fists raised to prepare another strike. Both of them were injured, with Shorter bleeding from a cut under his right eye and Hook having a busted lip with blood running down his chin.

"C'mon Boss. You can give up now." The boy smirked.

"I'm just getting started."

Lux didn't like the sight of seeing Shorter hurt even if he was unbothered by his own blood. But part of her found this dog fight type of thing to be somewhat exhilarating. She knew Shorter was strong and there was something so hot about seeing him in action and holding his own against another guy. "C'mon Shorter!" Lux cheered along with the rest of the crowd.

Lux's voice grabbed his attention, and he saw her at the front of the crowd. He gave her a quick wink before returning to his fight. Some of the girls noticed and crossed their arms, shooting glares in Lux's direction. They couldn't comprehend why Shorter had brought a girl like her into their circle. She was ignorant of their realities and had never experienced the need to fight for her life. They assumed Lux had likely been privileged and wondered what about her could appeal to Shorter, who understood struggle in a way she clearly couldn't relate to.

The crowd shouted for a victor and soon enough, one last upper cut sent Hook flying to the dirt. The guys and girls cheered as Shorter paraded around, flexing his muscles to show his strength. Lux clapped and cheered his name. Never did she think someone could look so hot covered in sweat, dirt and blood but Shorter definitely made it work.

Shorter went over and picked his friend up from the ground and hugged him as he accepted defeat to his Boss. Within seconds the girls crowded Shorter, latching onto him despite acting fake concerned about his blood and bruises. One of them, a blonde with a white, practically see through tank top wiped the blood from Shorter's face with her thumb and kissed his wound "better". Shorter laughed telling the girls he was fine and that there was nothing to worry about but they continued to fawn over him like he was a wounded kitten.

This familiar feeling of jealousy washed over Lux like how it did when she saw Jasmine hanging out with Shorter and Ash. Only this time Lux did something about it. She felt the anger bubble up in her chest and had to release it like an erupting volcano. "Get off of him!" Lux pulled the blonde by her arm.

The girl, known by Shorter's crew as Tori, turned to see what dumb bitch was stupid enough to touch her. Lux spotted Shorter's sunglasses hanging from the neck line of the girls tank top and snatched them off. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Tori stepped up to Lux, towering over her by a few inches.

Shorter got between the two girls to deescalate the situation, knowing that Lux wasn't a fighter, "Alright alright, that's enough." He took his sunglasses back from Lux and pulled her back by the waist.

"Let go!" Lux tried charging forward to no avail. Shorter wrapped his arms around her tiny body to keep her from flailing around any further.

Tori laughed, "C'mon Shorter really? Don't tell me this girl thinks you two are actually a thing cuz you're giving her the time of day."

The exclusivity of the relationship between Lux and Shorter was never fully discussed. Lux was obviously not fooling around with anybody else but Shorter definitely was. It was something Lux didn't want to think about, hoping she was the only one he had eyes for but it was a naive thought. He was a single guy surrounded by a bunch of girls who wanted him, including her. Only difference was that all these girls put out when Lux wouldn't.

"Lux, calm down." Shorter advised, still holding her back. "It's fine."

"Listen to him, Lux." Tori taunted, "Before I have to actually hit you with a dose of reality." She smiled catching her fist in a punching motion. Lux scowled, spitting at the girls feet. Tori looked down with a fallen jaw. There was no way this stuck up bitch really spit at her. Tori lunged forward, grabbing a chunk of Lux's hair and pulled her out of Shorter's arm. She threw Lux to the dirt and went to kick her before Shorter intervened again.

Lux looked up through the tangled hair in her face and saw Shorter holding Tori by the arm. Seeing him touch her angered Lux even more. She didn't want his hands on any girl that wasn't her.

She then remembered a story that Fang told her about some girl sitting on Arthur's lap at their hang out. Fang described the situation as seeing red and losing control. All she remembered was yanking the girl to the floor and mounting her. She added how she loved to wear a bunch of rings to draw blood and hoping to leave an ugly scar on girls faces. That way whenever they looked in the mirror they'd remember who not to mess with. Lux followed in her footsteps and was glad she had a couple of rings on her right hand.

Lux pushed herself up and wrestled Tori to the ground, mounting her and ensuring that she kept the girl's arms pinned between her thighs to prevent her from throwing punches. Lux prepared to throw her first punch, but Shorter intervened and pulled her away. Despite kicking and shouting to be released, Shorter dragged her inside and placed her in the restroom, locking the door behind them.

"What the hells gotten into you?" Shorter raised his voice but Lux wasn't fazed in the slightest.

"Let me out!" Lux stomped, trying to reach behind him for the door knob.

"No." Shorter pulled her hand away, "If you go back out there I promise Tori's gonna hurt you. You caught her off guard and got lucky."

Lux smacked her lips, "Oh really?" She sarcastically laughed, "Is that what it is or you don't want to see her face busted open?" Shorter shook his head, not believing he was in this situation right now with Lux of all people. "Did you sleep with her?" Lux bluntly asked.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Answer the damn question!" Lux shouted, already feeling the burning sensation in her eyes.

Shorter sighed, "Yeah."

Lux's stomach twisted into knots even though she already knew the answer to the question. Yet she decided to ask another one. "What about Jasmine? You sleep with her too?"

"Lux, that's enough."

"It's a yes isn't it?" Lux guessed. "And I'm sure you've been with a bunch of the other girls I saw out there too right?" She almost started yelling again until her voice cracked from nearly crying. Lux didn't know how to deal with a guy she liked being with other girls before she came along, and Shorter felt bad that he had been with plenty of them because it only hurt Lux the more she asked about it.

"Why do you want to know so bad, huh?"

"I don't know! I just hate seeing those girls all over you and I can tell you like it. Or like them. Whatever you want to freaking call it! And I don't look like that!" She confessed through tears, "I'll never look like that or be able to fit in with your friends! I tried dressing like this and acting like those girls to impress you but you still look at them!" Lux turned away so Shorter wouldn't see her cry as she confessed something she found so embarrassing. She was jealous of these girls that she had looked down on in the past and now she was trying to emulate them just so she could get a boy to like her back. It was humiliating. "What am I missing that you still want other girls over me?" Shorter tried reaching for Lux's hand but she pulled away. "Just let me out." She spoke softly, wiping the remainder of her tears. Shorter kept the door blocked which frustrated Lux who was already starting to feel claustrophobic in the small restroom. "Get out of the way! I want to go home!" She shouted, smacking at Shorter's bare chest.

Shorter restrained Lux by the wrists then gripped her by the waist. In a quick swift he had sat her on the edge of the sink and held her by the shoulders, "Just listen to me." He ordered in a stern tone. Lux wanted to hit him again but knew it'd be no use. She sat still with an angry pout and let him speak. "I'm sorry if I made you feel like you have to look a certain way for me to want you." He apologized, "I mean, c'mon Lux. I was hitting on you way before you started dressing in short skirts and crop tops. I'm not complaining cuz you look hot but don't think that's the only thing I want."

"Then what do you want?"

Shorter softened his face. Nobody had ever asked him that before. A serious relationship was never something he had wanted. But he did know he would have reacted the same way if he saw Lux with another guy. "I don't want to make you sad." His hands trailed down to rest on top of Lux's thighs that had dirt all over them from the fight. He dusted off her legs and chuckled, "And I sure as hell don't want you pissed at me either."

Lux couldn't help but laugh with him. Everything happened so fast that it was like an out of body experience. "Shorter Wong..." Lux took off his sunglasses to look him in the eyes, "You..."

"Are the worst?" He guessed.

She shook her head, "You are the only one I want."

Those words alone were something that no other girl could ever say to him and actually mean it. He only wished he could say it back and actually show Lux the same thing. Unfortunately, Shorter was already in the habit of being with whoever he wanted whenever he wanted that it was going to be hard to stay loyal.

Lux pulled Shorter in and their lips collided with a passionate force. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer as he effortlessly lifted her up against the wall. Her nails scratched a path down his damp back, inhaling his masculine scent as she let out a soft moan against his parted mouth. Their tongues intertwined, starving to taste wherever they'd touch.

Shorter gently guided Lux back onto the sink, breaking their passionate kiss. She let out a soft whimper as her lips found their way to his neck, eagerly tasting his scent. His hand slowly traveled up her thighs, sending shivers down her spine. Just as he thought he might have pushed too far, Lux surprised him by removing her dirty blouse and letting it fall to the floor. Seeing her topless self in person was even better than any picture could capture. "You're so fucking hot," Shorter murmured, planting kisses along her shoulder and playfully tugging at her bra strap with his teeth. With a swift motion, he unclasped her bra and discarded it onto the floor as well.

Lux pushed her shyness to the back of her mind and let Shorter see and taste her. She rested her hand on the back of Shorter's neck as he cupped her tits, then took her hard nipple between his lips, lapping at it softly with his tongue to tease her. "Please keep doing that." She moaned into his ear, her breath hot and heavy against his skin. He wanted to make Lux feel good and wandered underneath her skirt, pressing his palm against her sex. Lux's legs twitched at the new sensation between them. She's only ever pleasured herself with her own fingers and vibrator but with one graze from Shorter, she already knew that she craved his touch above all else.

Lux squeezed her hands along the edge of the sink, and tilted her head back, losing herself in the heated pleasure. She couldn't control how her body was reacting and unbuttoned Shorter's pants in the process. "You don't have to." He whispered, "Just let me make it up to you."

"Let me." She cooed into his ear. Shorter exhaled slowly and helped her pull his jeans down, allowing his hard cock to spring out. Lux's mouth watered at the sight just like how it did when he'd send her pictures. She tried to keep her nervous hand from shaking as she reached towards it. Shorter noticed but didn't say anything to spare Lux of any embarrassment. He groaned in pleasure after finally feeling her small hand wrap around his dick and slowly start to stroke him.

In order to teach herself what to do when the time came, Lux started searching up porn as a reference. She already knew it wasn't completely realistic but there was a thing or two to learn from it. She watched how they'd touch and move their bodies in erotic ways to look good for the camera. She'd even practice how to twirl her hand around shaft shaped objects so she'd know what to do when giving a hand job.

Lux would often look in a mirror to rehearse facial expressions to ensure that she'd look pretty while being fucked. She even went as far as to practice deep throating popsicles to train her gag reflex because she had a fear of throwing up while giving head. The videos were helpful but they also made Lux feel insecure about herself being inexperienced and possibly being bad at sex. Whatever that meant. She wanted Shorter to beg for her body again and again. It made her feel better that being in gymnastics and ballet in her preteen years assisted in the flexibility of her body. So she knew she'd be fun to bend in whatever way Shorter fantasized about. All she wanted was to be ready for her first time.

For it being Lux's first hand job, she wasn't half bad at it. Shorter assisted her by taking her hand in his and stroking faster. When Lux got the hang of the rhythm, he had let go and went to pull her panties down. Lux tried to kick them off only for it to be tangled around one of her ankles but she didn't care. She focused on Shorter's long, thick fingers massaging her wet folds before slowly being buried in her tight cunt.

A gasp got caught in Lux's throat after feeling how much deeper Shorter's fingers could reach inside of her. He pumped his fingers in and out so expertly to where she trembled. The thought of him doing this to other girls made Lux's stomach hurt but she forced herself to not think about it. This was about her. Her time with Shorter and nobody else's.

She rested her head against Shorter's chest as she continued to stroke him, feeling his chest fall and rise by his panting. The sounds he was making encouraged Lux to keep stroking and speed up the pace to match the rhythm of his fingers that were pumping inside of her. "That's it baby." Shorter moaned, tugging Lux's head back by her hair to look him in the eyes. The motion surprised her but it was the perfect mix of gentle and rough that she craved.

Lux fantasized so much about Shorter taking control of her body and now that it was happening, part of her wanted him to be more rough. This thrill of being powerless under someone much stronger made Lux's body ache for the desires of being controlled in a much different way than what she was used to. In life, other people dictated what she needed to be like and how she should act. It was like a boot to the back of the neck. But with Shorter, his version of control made Lux feel empowered and instilled this courage to challenge him or anybody for that matter. The figurative ropes that tightened around her and Shorter were there not to restrain her, but to excite her. She loved the feeling of being bound to him.

Lux unwrapped her hand when Shorter pulled her by the hair. She looked up with doughy, lustful eyes as she teasingly stuck her tongue out to glide her palm over it to get her hand wet. Shorter bit his lip, wanting so desperately to feel Lux's mouth around him, but this would do for now. He took her lubed hand and helped stroke himself, "Fuck." He hissed, allowing Lux to finally have full control over his body. "Please don't stop."

Lux recalled a scene in one of the pornos she watched that looked just like this, where the girl let her saliva dribble down onto the guys cock as she stroked him. Lux performed the same thing, allowing her spit to trickle out of her mouth and onto Shorter's dick. He held her tight in his arm, grunting smutty praises. "Like that, huh?" She purred, then lifted a leg onto the edge of the sink, allowing more access between her legs. "I bet you want so much more, yeah?" Shorter hummed a response as he felt himself getting close, she roughly pulled him by the face to look at her, just like how he had done to her, "Gotta earn it baby."

"I plan to." He smirked, "I'm gonna come babe." Shorter panted as Lux sped up her pace until he finally came, shooting out cum onto her hand. The warmth of it almost made Lux flinch, not knowing what she expected it to feel like. But she was given no time to react as now it was her turn to reach her climax.

Shorter kissed her roughly, massaging her tits with one hand and fingering her with the other. Lux's warm juices glazed over Shorter's palm, bringing her over the edge. She held onto Shorter as she came, nearly screaming. To stop herself, Lux sunk her teeth into his muscular shoulder whimpering at how well he knew how to work her body. He slowly pulled out his cum soaked fingers already missing what Lux felt like. Shorter leaned in giving her one last kiss as she tried to catch her breath.

"You were really good at that." Lux panted with her head leaned against Shorter's chest.

He smirked, "Yeah I can tell you enjoyed it." He teased, holding up his soaked hand.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes then pouted, "Take me home, please?"

"Sure." He smiled back., knowing that was enough excitement for one night.

"Yo!" Someone pounded on the bathroom door causing Shorter and Lux to jump. "Hurry up I gotta pee!" They shouted, "C'mon there's a line!"
_________________
A/N: didn't realize how hard it was to write slow burn cuz I usually get right into the smut 😂 this was just a small taste and step forward into Lux and Shorter's relationship that was seriously needing some spice to it. Hope you guys enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2.4K 111
"I'm not called a Lynx for no reason, you know?" "I am afraid of no big cats, Lynx. They always grow to fear me instead." (Y/n) (L/n) is a young assa...
510 15 1
When Shorter gets lured by a rival gang to harvest information about Ash's whereabouts, you become the sole target in getting the Boss of Chinatown t...
694 74 35
When all you can hear at night is screaming and seeing the cold pale faces of those you love, you try to escape and run away but you always come back...
33K 1K 29
A med student at college. A gang leader. What do they have in common?? Age?? Background?? The one question is how do the two meet?? What draws Ash to...