KONCLUSION

By AriCTF

"It always feels too good to be true" More

00
New Character's
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

09

354 6 0
By AriCTF

Previously chapter 08
Za'Niyah's POV

He slowly opened my legs and left kisses on my thigh leading to my pussy.

I was completely naked the only other person that's saw my body was Landon. Jordan was seeing all of me. It's like he knew what my body wanted.

"You gon let me eat fat ma" he said. Yes Jordan I moaned at his touch. He caressed my body with his soft hands.

I was aroused by his touch, I felt safe and wanted. We kissed slowly as if we were in love. Our tongues were fighting for control, he gently choked me as the kiss got more passionate.

He leaned forward and played with my nipples while sucking on my bottom lip. Jordan kissed me from my lips to my neck, slowly.

He moved down to my titties and left a couple hickeys there after sucking on my neck and making me moan softly. He started kissing on my chest and moved lower, pausing at the area above and kissing my pussy.

He stuck two fingers from his other hand inside of me as I felt his thumb touch my clit in a circular way. He rubbed on my clit for a while as my moans flooded throughout the house.

Jordan got up pulled me by my legs to the edge of the bed. He spread my legs open and said " I'm gon eat yo pussy till you squirt all over my face, don't fucking run either".

He got on his knees while looking at my body and licking his lips. He licked my clit, his lips were so soft. He used his tongue in a circular motion then going up and down on my clit.

"Fuckkkk" I moaned, causing Jordan to start sucking on my clit. My body felt this relief like i was stress free.

I never felt so good before he kept going licking and sucking on my clit. I scooted to the top of the bed. Jordan dragged me from my inner thighs to the end of the bed.

"Stop fucking running, i ain't done" he said. As he continued to eat my pussy, I squirmed feeling like I couldn't control myself, this feeling of i was ready but i wasn't ready.

"Squirt for me baby" Jordan said, he pressed down on my stomach i felt this weird feeling in my stomach. His hands pressing down made it feel even better.

Oh my god fuck Jordan i moaned out as I squirted all over his face. It felt like built up pressure and then its like a release, like everything just escapes my body.

I put on my shirt and went to the washroom i felt the urge to pee, after i got up off the toilet Jordan came in to do brush his teeth, and wash his face.

I went on my phone and saw what he posted on his story.

Jordon.n 2 minutes ago

I looked at him and said you just ate you shouldn't be hungry, he looked at me and laughed before saying he wants more.

"Fat ma taste so good" he said. Jordan looked me up and down while licking his lips. He picked me up and put me on the counter. Then he started choking me and kissing me passionately.

Jordan broke the kiss got undressed before getting into the shower. "You just gonna stare or you coming in?" He said.

Za'Niyah opened the shower door and stepped in, rubbing his back.
He turned around and pulled her to him, holding a loufa, pouring the soap and lathering her body.

Jordan tied her hair into a bun and watched her soap her body.
He admired her figure and the way her breasts were covered in foam.

As she began to shower, he came up behind her and kissed her neck as they stood under the hot water.

The bathroom filled with steam, blurring the clarity of what was about to happen.

He placed kisses on her neck and started sucking on her neck while reaching his hand to her pussy and inserting his fingers into her.She breathed a sigh of relief, as he tasted his finger.

"Baby, you always taste so good," he whispered in her ear. She smiled and removed his hand, then moved him back against the shower wall.

Jordan smiled at her and moved the shower head so that it faced away from them. She immediately went down on her knees and started taking his dick with her hand.

Jordan was never one to dislike getting head from anyone, and he felt no one could get it right.

But for Za'Niyah, the fact that she just put her hand on his dick made him feel aroused. "You're so big." She looked at him and began to stroke his dick slowly.

"Can you take everything ?" He licked his lips and put his hands around her neck as she motioned his dick into her mouth. She smiled and nodded.

She started wrapping her arms around him and immediately started sucking on his tip. A moan escaped Jordan's lips.

(Use your imagination )

Working her way into it, she put more spit to his dick, making it as sloppy as she can.

Working her hand around it while she sucked on his tip, she used her other hand to massage his balls causing him to throw his head back.
"who the fuck taught you this" he whispered to himself.

Continuing to work, she stuck her tongue out as she throated him, causing his dick to hit the bach of her throat, with each time she sucked up and down, Jordans hips bucked with every movement.
"mmm" was consistently heard above her.

"you look so good wit dat shit in yo mouth. c'mea."

Getting rougher with her, he pulled her scarf off "Jordan !" she yelled before a loud gasp escaped her lips as he pushed himself deeper into her mouth. Now holding her hair in his hands as she gave him the best head.

Her silk press was only a few days old.
"this shit never gon' get old" he groaned as he fucked her mouth.
"Yo mouth feel so good on this dick" he said.

I slurped up his dick focusing on the tip, I sucked it and gave his tip kisses while jerking him off. "open yo mouth." he spoke as she opened her mouth, he used his thumb guiding her mouth to stay open as he nutted in her mouth.

She took it all, swallowing before feeling herself getting pulled up off the floor "you good?"

Jordan spoke to her. "shut up bitch" she spoke, washing herself off once more before getting out the shower and tying her now curly hair into a towel, and herself in a his robe.

He laughed to himself before washing off and cutting the water off.They walked out the bathroom towards his room to get ready for bed.

To be continued...

Another chapter is coming tonight stay tuned...😊🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 87K 44
you're just too good to be true... can't take my eyes off of you.
11.3K 338 24
"Imma stick by you thru whatever imma always be By Yourside "
Love lies By

Teen Fiction

22.2K 298 19
js read..๐Ÿ’•
131K 10K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...