Part 2: Shadows of Magic (Rog...

By Silver-Tigress

The sequel to Part 1: Shadows of Magic: Fairy Tail has won the Grand Magic Games and has now taken back its t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Special Chapter: Fairies' Penalty Game
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Fairy Tail, The Movie: The Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chatper 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry: Part 1
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry: Part 2
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry: Part 3
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
The Final Chapter
New Book!!

Chapter 33

50 1 0
By Silver-Tigress

Hope's P. O. V:

I lower my dome as Gray asks, "Where is it headed?"

Cedric responds wearily, "The village, no doubt. I think it's seeking revenge."

"We've gotta stop it!" Natsu says, clenching his teeth.

"Already on it," I say as I make an Ether Platform form beneath us. I give the Dragon Slayers a warning look. "We have to go fast."

"Wha—?" Natsu begins, only to be cut off when I steer the platform for the exit of the cave, and immediately, the Dragon Slayers are overcome with motion sickness.

Most of my teammates sit down while I head towards the village. The large wolf was galloping at fast speeds.

I cancel the platform and we stare after the wolf.

I say, "I'll try to slow it down. Arc of Magic: Ether Wall." I hood out my hands and a wall as high as the wolf forms. To my shock, it charges right through it, making me grunt at the sudden action.

Gray says in disbelief, "It shattered your wall!"

Wendy says nervously as she heals the male Dragon Slayers, "That's impossible."

I say with a frown, "Okay, then. Let's try something else." I then run on Stepping Stones in the wolf's direction, orbs of ether around my fists. I run in front of it and go to wrap ropes around it to keep it in place, or to try to find it's weak spots, but I was knocked right out of the air as it charges past me, as though it's only intent on reaching the village.

I cry out as I fall, hearing Alec and Rogue call my name fearfully. I manage to flip around and throw my hands out. "Arc of Magic: Ether Cushion!" A large rectangular cushion forms on the ground swiftly and I land on it on my butt, the cushion so bouncy it sinks down low before I bounce right off and land on my feet.

My teammates come running over as Rogue asks worriedly, "Are you alright?!"

I reply, gazing in the direction of the wolf, "Yeah, I'm fine. We have to try to stop that thing."

Alec says, "Let's meet it at the village." We agree and hurry for the village as fast as we can.

                        💥💥💥

We arrive at the village to find the demon wolf scattering villagers and destroying buildings.

"Ether Ropes!" I say as I thrust put my arms. Ropes of ether wrap around the wolf but it just tears right through them. "Ether Blast!" I thrust put my arms and send out a few blasts of ether. They seem to bounce harmlessly off the wolf.

I whip my head around to my teammates as I yell, "The stupid dog won't die!"

"Requip!" Says Erza as her body glows. She is revealed in her Blackwing Armor. Erza takes off for the wolf and slashes her sword in a cross formation. The spell hits the wolf but it simply turns and bats the redhead away. She cries out but catches herself on the ground before doing a couple of back hand springs and requipping into her Giant Armor, the one she used to destroy the purple moon on Galuna Island with.

With a loud grunt of exertion, Erza throws the spear with all her might. I lent a hand by thrusting a surge of magic against the butt of the staff. It rockets for the wolf but it swipes its claws and the spear clatters to the ground.

The wolf roars in annoyance and turns towards us.

Sting mutters, "Well, that got its attention. White Dragon Roar!" Sting shoots a massive white laser at the wolf and manages to knock its head aside.

"Nice one, Sting-kun!" I cheer, making him grin at me.

"Alright! Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame!" Natsu forms a massive sphere of fire and throws it at the wolf. It hits the wolf and when the flames die down, the wolf seems to be only slightly harmed.

"Ether Whip!" I leap up and lash with my whip. It strikes painfully hard against the wolf and it howls before thrusting its paw in my direction. I'm hit with it and grit my teeth as I'm sent flying back.

I grunt sharply as I hit the ground and roll a few times.

"Hope-chan!" Rogue exclaims as he runs over.

"I'm okay," I grunt, letting my mate help me to my feet as our friends continue attacking the wolf, Erza in her Giant Armor. "If we can contain that thing, I might be able to do something about it."

Rogue nods his head. Then he turns into shadow and flits over to the wolf. As Gray uses his intricately made hammer of ice and Alec uses lightning from Moljnir, Rogue reforms and hits the wolf with a torrent of shadows against its back, making it howl.

Rogue uses Shadow Dragon Slash and manages to make the wolf bleed from its left front shoulder. The wolf tries to attack him but the Shadow Dragon Slayer flits around him through the air in his Shadow Form.

Alec flies around the wolf and goes to attack it, but was swiped from the air with a cry of pain, unconscious.

"Alec, no!" I scream before hurriedly thrust out my hands. A curvy slide of ethernano forms and catches my brother. He slides along its path before landing softly on the ground.

"I'll heal him!" Says Wendy as she races over.

I glare at the damned dog and rush over to it. "Arc of Magic: Ether Cage!" I thrust my arms behind me and a tall cage with bars forms around the wolf, trapping it.

"You got him!" Natsu cheers.

The wolf roars and slams its paw against the cage but it holds. Until it does it a second time, and a third time. Upon the third time, the cage completely shatters and the wolf is freed, howling furiously.

I scowl in frustration and thrust my hand to the ground. I send out a few large ether beams into the earth and they erupt from right underneath the wolf, knocking it off its feet.

"Whoa! She's so strong," Murmurs Cedric.

Rogue smiles proudly as he lands beside him, "Of course she is."

The wolf gets back up and shakes its head to clear it, turning its eyes on to me, flashing like green fire from rage.

Lucy exclaims worriedly, "There must be some way to stop this crazy wolf!"

Cedric lunges at the wolf with his magic sword and slashes viciously at it. He dodges one swipe of the paw but wasn't fast enough for the next. However, I hold out my hand and a protective sphere of ether forms around the blonde, shielding him from the wolf.

It turns its head in my direction and charges towards me. I run through the air towards it on Stepping Stones. I shoot several ether bolts at it and they have a stronger effect than my ether blasts. I rapidly Fire more that strike its side until its tail sends me flying through the air with a cry.

I quickly flip around and thrust put my hands to make another ether cushion and land safely on it before bouncing back to my feet.

"Okay. I have had it with you, mutt!" I growl as I quell my anger and whirl towards the wolf. I hold out my hand as I feel my eyes glow bright pink. "Arc of Magic: Eradico!"

As the wolf was charging towards me, cracks appear on its chest, then legs, sides and eventually all over its body. The wolf seems to freeze in mid attack at me, before it completely shatters.

I lower my arm with a huff as we gaze at where the wolf was.

Cedric murmurs, sounding immensely relieved, "I can't believe it. It's over."

                       💥💥💥

We stand before George the following morning, after spending a night recovering from the battle, to give the report.

"Thank you all for your help in stopping the demonic wolf," Says George gratefully from behind his desk. "I never thought it would return."

"No need to thank us," I tell him with a dismissive wave of my hand. "We were more than happy to help."

George smiles at that. "You're just as powerful as the rumours say you are."

I say as I wave both hands back and forth, sounding modest, "Oh, those are just rumours. There are definitely wizards out there that are way stronger than I am."

"You're being too modest. There's no need to be. Cedric and I will escort you and your friends to the dock." George gets up and we walk out after him and Cedric.

At the shore, I was about to board the boat with Rogue and Alec when Cedric comes up to me. He asks, blushing, "So, uh, how about I take you on a tour before you home, Hope?"

I see Rogue frowning at him as I say, "Uh, listen, Cedric, I get the feeling that you like me—as more than a friend."

He nods as he confirms, "I guess I do."

"I appreciate both it and your offer, but," I hug Rogue's arm and he smiles softly at me, "I already have a boyfriend."

Realisation and understanding swim in his light blue eyes as Cedric glances between us and makes the connection. "I see. I suppose someone as powerful and beautiful as yourself would already have a boyfriend." I blush at his compliment. Cedric looks sheepish. "I guess I should've known I could never have been able to compete with a Dragon Slayer."

I smile gratefully at that. "Thank you, Cedric. I may not have time for a tour, but I may take time off from work in the future to come back for a vacation."

"You're more than welcome to," Says George.

I reply with a thanks before Rogue and I join our comrades on our ship.

As we sail off, Alec wants to know, leaning his arms on the railing beside me, exasperation in his tone, "Hey, how is it that whenever we go on a job to defeat some weird wolf monster, I always get tossed through the air like a Rag Doll?"

Rogue, Natsu, Sting, Lucy and I glance at him. Natsu shrugs as he responds, "I don't know. Maybe wolves just hate you?"

Alec deadpans wryly as he mumbles, "Gee, thanks a lot, Dragneel. That makes me feel so much better."

"Good to know."

Alec face palms as he mumbles, "I was being sarcastic."

We giggle as we sail home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.4K 45
Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that she was from a kind and loving guild calle...
1.1K 25 16
Have you ever wondered what might have happened during the time period from when fairy tail defeated Acnologia to the day when Team Natsu set out to...
358K 8.4K 14
The time of The Grand Magic Games has finally come again. Unfortunately your guild Fairy Tail has been in last place every year. Since you were also...
12K 201 53
This story follows Kaiya a 16 year old girl who searches for her sister. Her sister is apart of the famous guild called Sabertooth who now has a riva...