The Cat And The Snake

By Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)

41 2 0
By Harriet_Potter8

All Adrien wanted was to be in a safe relationship with Luka. He wanted nothing more than to be able to be with him again. But his Father had other plans about that.

He had Akumatized his own son when his plan to Akumatize Luka failed. He never expected Adrien to throw himself in front of the Akuma like that.

He let himself get Akumatized. All just to save Luka.

But either way, Gabriel still took that as an opportunity to hurt all of Adrien's loved ones by forcing Adrien to do it himself. Obviously his plan failed because his friends saved him.

He ignored them for a while, and declined Luka's 'get back together' proposal. He wanted to say yes, he really had, but it was like he could still feel his Dad watching his every move.

He didn't want to put Luka in danger just by a simple 'yes' to being together again. He just couldn't let that happen.

He had Alya to thank for snapping him out of it. And the rest of his friends. He was lucky to not only have them as friends, but his teammates.

Expect Viperion, who's identity was still unknown to him and apparently everyone else. He was also unaware that his identity was still a mystery to Viperion and everyone else.

Adrien was disappointed, yes, because Viperion had been the first person he ever had feelings for. And he just wanted to know who he fell in love with.

But he knew he couldn't know. Juleka had gotten Akumatized. How was he supposed to predict who was next? It could be Alya, or Nino, or Chloe, or it could even be Marinette.

He just couldn't risk it. And there was no way he would be able to survive if Luka got Akumatized again. Marinette had returned Juleka's Miraculous because she had taken it off right before she was Akumatized.

Just like Adrien had.

*_*-~

The next Supervillain could manipulate the earth. Meaning he could create his own cliff. He made it so high it was close to the clouds. And they were near a forest. With just the Supervillain and the Superheroes, no citizens could get hurt.

"Guess it's just you and me," He called himself Rocker. Because he can control rocks and stuff. But the team of Superheroes were not going to be intimidated by him.

The cliff platform was the size of at least three arenas combined. A very large battle area.

Rocker was really strong, and he pushed them back close to the edge, they had been already fighting for three hours straight.

He wasn't giving them a break. The seven of them were breathing heavily and pretty beaten up. But none of them were giving up.

Ladybug wiped the dirt from her mouth and glared at Rocker. "We're going to beat you! We always do!" He told him. But he just smirked. "You can sure try," He said.

Chat Noir took his Baton from behind his back. "I can use this to-oof!" And out of nowhere, a medium sized pebble came flying and hit Chat Noir right in the stomach.

It all went in slow motion, the Baton slipped from his hand as Chat Noir went backwards. He was so close to the edge that he slipped and began to fall.

Ladybug ran for his hand, but she couldn't reach him, the only thing she caught was his Baton. "Chat!" She called.

The rest of them watched in horror as he fell. If he would have had time, Viperion could have used Second Chance, but it went so fast and so slow at the same time. So he thought fast as he snatched the Baton from Ladybug and took her Yo-Yo.

He wrapped one end around the Baton and the other around his waist. He extended the Baton until it was the length of a fishing rode and gave it back to Ladybug before not thinking twice and jumping off the cliff.

Ladybug's Yo-Yo had a never ending string, so he had enough to reach Chat Noir, plus it was unbreakable so it wouldn't snap under the weight of both of them.

Viperion was getting closer to Chat Noir, who was falling fast. "What are you doing?! You're not going to reach me!" But Viperion ignored him and kept going.

He was so close to reaching him. The trees were getting dangerously close. Or, they were getting dangerously close to the trees. And the ground.

"I'm not giving up!" From the speed he was falling, the tears on Viperion's face fell up instead of down. "Take my hand!" Chat Noir smiled weakly at him. "I'm too close to the ground, I won't make it." Tears fell up from his eyes too.

But Viperion would not give up. He made himself get closer to Chat Noir by swimming in the air towards him. He finally reached his arm and yanked him up towards him.

"Not this time." He said. Chat Noir blushed. Viperion's hands were tight around Chat Noir's waist. He tugged tightly on the Yo-Yo string.

And up top, Ladybug, Queen Bee, Rena Rouge, Purple Tigress and Carapace all took hold of Chat Noir's Staff and pulled as hard as they could, reeling them up.

The Yo-Yo was magic so it obeyed the comand and stopped it's string from extending more, and pulled both Chat Noir and Viperion up towards the top of the cliff.

With all six of their strengths combined, they had the strength to pull their teammates up and over. They landed on their butts, but to make it more accurate, since Viperion was holding onto Chat Noir, he landed on top of Viperion.

"Are you guys okay?!" Ladybug immediately crotched down to examine them for any injuries. She looked at their faces for scratches and any signs of ripped costumes.

"I'm so glad you guys are safe," Then her face turned angry and she punched Viperion in the arm. "What the hell were you thinking?! No, you weren't thinking at all, were you! Are you a dumbass?! If you hadn't tied the Yo-Yo to yourself you would have both-!" Her voice cracked and tears formed in her eyes.

"The two of you are resting, no exceptions!" She yelled at them. She stood up and faced Rocker. "You are so going to pay for that!" When Ladybug is mad, it's best not to cross her.

The others charged too. Chat Noir and Viperion stayed behind like Ladybug had told them to. It was silent, until a punch landed on Chat's arm. "What the heck man?!" He glared at Viperion. "That was for giving up and not grabbing my hand when I told you to!" He scolded him.

Before Chat Noir could answer, Viperion grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him. He pulled away a few seconds later leaving Chat Noir's lips and face with a deep blush.

"And what was that for?" Viperion just smiled at him. "I just felt like it." He answered. "You felt like kissing me?" Chat questioned. Viperion just nodded. "Yep." Chat Noir smiled.

"Were you scared?" The cat blinked. "When I fell from Heaven?" He joked. "No. Off the cliff." The snake said. Chat Noir frowned.

"Sort of, I had a plan but you cut in and saved me," In fact, Chat Noir did not have a plan and he was never so happy because Viperion saved him and he was so relieved that he did.

"You had a plan?" Viperion asked. "I called the Fire Department to put a bunch of those safety blow up mattress around the cliff and catch us if any of us fall." That was something he wished he did.

"You did?"

"Nope."

"Oh."

"I wish I did, but I didn't anticipate getting thrown off the cliff so I didn't think about it. Plus they would need like a thousand of those things to go around the whole thing. So you could say I'm eternally greatful to you for saving my life," He looked at Viperion with his adorable kitten eyes. "So, thank you. For saving me." Once again the two of them were lost in eachothers eyes.

"I would do anything to save you..." Both of them leaned in, then Chat Noir ruined the moment. "But Ladybug was right. You were a dumbass to risk your own life like that. If you weren't that smart and didn't tie Ladybug's Yo-Yo around your waist, we would have both died!" Viperion frowned.

"Way to ruin the moment," He muttered. Chat Noir had the Cheshire cat grin on his face. This time he leaned forward and kissed Viperion. "Is the moment still ruined?" Chat Noir whispered against his lips. "No.." Viperion said and kissed him back.

*_*-~

With swollen lips and red faces, Chat Noir and Viperion tried to act as innocent as possible when their teammates returned after beating the shit out of the Akuma.

"You guys didn't suck eachothers faces off while we were gone, did you?" Rena Rouge had suspicion in her voice. "Nope... Definitely not." Chat Noir squeaked. Ladybug sighed and turned to face her other teammates.

"They did exactly what Rena accused them off," Only they could hear, Chat and Viperion had no idea what she said. "Of course they did," Queen Bee said. "Why wouldn't they?" Purple Tigress mused.

"I bet Adrien has a little thing on his neck, what happens when Luka sees it and puts two and two together?" Carapace asked, nervous because of the kind of question he asked. It wasn't something he wanted to think about.

The thought of his best friend with a.... Hickey. But it wasn't the first time Adrien had one. Although, Viperion was the one who gave him his first one, before anyone knew he was Luka.

So in reality, Luka gave him the hickey. And if Carapace's hunch was right, then Adrien would have received two hickeys from Luka. "Then we would just have to hide it," Ladybug responded at last.

*_*-~

Hours later, Marinette was in her room. With Adrien. It was only the two of them because the rest of their friends were busy. They were playing Go Fish and Marinette was winning with the score being 6-4.

Nino had been right, Marinette had covered the hickey with some of her make-up.

About halfway through the game, Marinette noticed something about Adrien's hand. He was hiding his pointing finger behind his cards.

He never used to do that when they played card games together. It made Marinette suspicious. "Is there something wrong with your finger?" Marinette asked. Adrien dodged the question.

"Don't think so. Do you have any queens?" Marinette rolled her eyes as she handed him her Queen of hearts. But she tricked him and pulled his hand to inspect his finger.

"Are those teeth marks? Did he bite your finger?" Adrien winced slightly. "He took off my glove and just left a tiny mark I guess..." But Marinette wasn't having it. "Adrien, that's a full on bite mark." She said, standing up and made her way to the drawer where she kept her emergency makeup.

She got some skin toned blush and made her way back to Adrien and dabbed it over his finger to cover the bite mark. "There, all covered." She said, "I don't even know who he is. And neither do you so... I don't know what to think." Marinette felt guilty.

Because she did know who Viperion was. He was Luka. It pained her not to tell him, but she knew full well she had to. "Can we just finish playing?" Marinette nodded and they went back to playing.

Which didn't take long because Marinette won with the score 14-13. Adrien pouted. "Don't be a baby, maybe you'll win next time." Adrien highly doubted that. Marinette had said the same thing when they played Mario Kart and he never won a single race.

*_*-~

They were face to face.

Adrien and Luka.

In the mother of all awkward moments. After have dated for three months, they were officially broken up.

"I-"

Both cut themselves off. "Sorry." At the same time again. "You go first," Luka said. "No, you go first," Adrien insisted.

Awkward....

Adrien rubbed the back of his neck. "You go first." He repeated. Luka shook his head. "No. I insist you go first." Adrien furrowed his eyebrows. "You go first." This time it was more firmly.

"Adrien, hurry up and say what you're going to say. I won't until you do it first." Adrien gritted his teeth. "I won't. Not until you do." Now Luka began to get pissed off.

"You go first!" He shouted.

"No! You go first!" Adrien shouted back.

This went on for a good ten minutes.

"Ahrrg! We've been arguing for so long I don't even remember what I was going to say!" Luka snapped. "That should have been your que to shut the hell up, dumbass." Luka's eyes widened. Adrien had never called him that before.

Then his eyes became furious. "You should have just said what you needed to say, then none of this would have happened, idiot." Adrien clenched his fists.

"Oh so now it's my fault?! You're the one who started it." He crossed his arms over his chest and glared at the other boy in front of him. He had to lift his head up just a little since Luka was a bit taller than him.

"If it's possible for us to get into a fight like this, maybe it was better that you didn't agree to be my boyfriend again!" Adrien's face changed.

He was shocked Luka had just said that. He wanted to be his boyfriend again, so badly, he just couldn't. "Finally we agree on something!" He decided to say. "Let's agree to never date again!" Luka angrily suggested. "I'm not protesting!" Adrien growled out.

"Fine!" Luka snapped.

"Fine!" Adrien snapped back. They turned away from eachother and walked in opposite directions into the School.

"What did we just witness?" Chloe, Juleka, and Marinette arrived at the front steps just as the argument had begun to get heated. Alya and Nino arrived just when they agreed that it was a good thing Adrien didn't agree to be Luka's boyfriend again. And they all watched the rest from there.

"They just agreed to never date again," Chloe said. "Yet they're dating as Chat Noir and Viperion," It was Juleka who said it.

*_*-~

For the entire day, Adrien and Luka ignored eachother, they would refuse to sit at the same table during Lunch, they would glare at the other whenever there was a chance, and whenever they crossed paths-literally and bumped into eachother-they would fight and argue about the other watching, and quote "where the fuck" he was going.

It was chaos. Both of them were in an extremely bad mood at it was a surprise to most people that neither of them were getting Akumatized.

Hawk Moth had the chance to Akumatize them both if he wanted to, but he didn't.

As the witness to all this, Marinette sighed.

If Luka and Adrien were going to keep this up at that pace, it was going to be a very long day.

~-*_*

QnA: Open.

Uh, ya, see you later. Bye...
~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.2K 22
"Nino, come on. We're just friends! That's it." Adrien assured Nino. "Yeah, sure. Say what you want. But I'm just saying, you and Marinette look good...
7.1K 213 19
*Edited* Ladybug and Chat Noir were always responsible, to an extent, but always made sure that any victims weren't seriously harmed. Unfortunately t...
38.4K 1.5K 72
!!!CRINGE WARNING!!! this was my first book and it's kinda all over the place, so read at your own risk ig !!!CRINGE WARNING!!! Marinette and Adrien...
12.7K 453 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...