The Cat And The Snake

By Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)
Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)

45 2 0
By Harriet_Potter8

My boyfriend is Carapace. Luka is Viperion and Adrien is Chat Noir. Chloe is Queen Bee, and Juleka is Purple Tigress. All of us know eachothers identities, but the only ones who don't know eachothers identities are Luka and Adrien themselves.

Now all of them know I'm Rena Rouge. During our fight with Mr. Pigeon, Chloe had asked me to talk to Adrien when he was Chat Noir.

~Flashback~

Queen Bee made her way over to me. "I need you to tell Chat Noir something for me," She said and proceeded to tell me what I needed to tell him. About how Hawk Moth could put two and two together if Chat Noir is seen ignoring his teammates, because Adrien was ordered to ignore his friends.

When I walked over to Chat Noir, he slightly kept his distance, until he released it was just me. For now, he didn't know that I'm Alya.

"Listen, I know he told you to stay away from us, but if Chat Noir is seen ignoring his own teammates, wouldn't that give the hint that you're Adrien and the rest of us are your friends?" His eyes widened.

"We're your friends, let us be there for you," He turned his head to face the others. When he turned back to me, I could see the slight pink on his cheeks.

"Alya.. Do any if you know who Viperion is?" Sadly, I shook my head. "We know eachothers, just not his," I told him. Luka had that same look when he told him we didn't know Chat's identity.

Seriously, those two really are made for eachother.

~End Of Flashback~

Luka and Adrien deserved to know eachothers identities, but with Hawk Moth as Adrien's Father and both of them having been Akumatized-Adrien twice because he saved Luka from being Akumatized for the second time-its too dangerous.

All of us pretty much know everyone's identities. But that's not important. What's important is that we beat Hawk Moth. Mr. Agreste needs to know he messed with the wrong friend group of Superheroes.

*_*-~

"I've come up with a plan, when we ever need to transform, we'll spit up. Chloe and Juleka will be with Luka, and the rest of us will be with Adrien, and when we arrive, we'll pretend we met them separately and arrived together without throwing any suspicion we know their identities." Marinette announced.

Agreement went around the circle. We all liked her plan, Marinette came up with the best ones. No one argued with her plans. "Now all we gotta do is wait for the idiot to send out his butterfly. But it all depends on who gets angry, sad, or whatever negative emotion they'll feel." Juleka remarked.

We nodded. "We've fought some crazy Supervillains, haven't we?" Nino commented. I agreed with him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

He put his arm around my waist and rested his head on mine. We stayed like that for a while. It was nice, and comfortable.

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep.

*_*-~

"Alya! You need to wake up! We have to go!" It was Nino's voice. And he was panicking.

"Supervillain... And her power is unknown. I let you sleep for a little bit because you looked so peaceful, then Marinette came back and told me that they needed us ASAP. And you know the rest." My eyes widened.

"You should have woken me up sooner," I told him and he bit his lip. "You looked exhausted. I had to let you get some sleep..." I sighed. I couldn't stay mad at him.

"Thanks Nino, but we shouldn't waste anymore time. Let's go," He nodded and we both transformed and left Marinette's room.

*_*-~

"Kids don't respect adults, so why don't kids become adults so they know how hard it is to be an adult!" She bellowed.

Adults? So soon? Well, hopefully none of us get hit- Man, why is it always Adrien? I swear they have some sort of grudge against him.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that? Is there something on my- Hey! Why the heck is my voice deeper! And I feel taller! What's going on?!"

The first person I looked at for a reaction, was Viperion. Or Luka. He was the one who's reaction I just had to see.

His nose was... Uhm, I think it was bleeding... And his face was so red. Steam was coming out of his ears from being super flustered.

I mean, I don't blame him. But I can't really say anything because Nino is my boyfriend. Unless I can just describe what he looked like now.

He was tall, like really tall. And don't get me started on his hair, it was completely a different style, it was shaved slightly at the bottom.

And his suit was bigger to fit his size, but his abs definitely showed through the leather. And that's probably what made Luka look like well... That.

If Nino was an adult, I'd probably faint. "Rena!" I felt myself being pushed, and then before me, was an adult Nino.

Oop. Well, down I go.

*_*-~

It was Chat Noir's face that was above me when I opened my eyes. "You passed out," His deep adult voice said. "Didn't Viperion pass out too?" He looked nervous. "He's beside you..." He pointed next to me, and what do you know he was right.

Viperion was laying down next to me. I must have been the first to come out if it. Because he was still passed out. Made sense though.

If it was Nino instead of Chat, I would have just passed out again. I just really hope he does look like that in the future when he becomes a real adult.

And even if he doesn't, I'll still love him regardless. Because I love him, no matter what he looks like. And right now he's an adult.

"How do you feel?" He asked. I looked around. "I feel fine, but I don't know about him though..." I said, and pointed at Viperion who was completely out of it beside me.

"I'll wake him up," He said and my eyes widened. "No!" I shouted, and held him back. "I mean... You're the one who made him pass out in the first place and you hovering above him will have the complete opposite effect it had on me and he's going to create a pool of blood that came from his nose. You're too hot and sexy as an adult for him." He blushed. Like deep and hard. And a lot.

"I'll wake him up. That way he won't freak out and not get a bloody nose." I said, and got up and just moved a little more to where Luka was passed out.

"Hey, buddy, snap out of it." I shook him. "You're future husband didn't mean to make you pass out. Not his fault he's going to be that good looking as an adult." His mouth fell open.

"H-h-husband?" Oh dear. I think I went a little too far on the 'husband' part. But at least it's true. They'll be husbands in the future.

"And you told me I was the one who would make it worse," Chat Noir retorted my words. That was kind of his mistake because it meant he had to come over here to tell me that, in front of Viperion!

And as expected, it did make things worse and the blood romed free. Well that ain't no good. I sighed. Unfortunately, none of us had tissues to help him out.

"Lucky Charms!" Ladybug yelled. And was definitely surprised when a box of tissues landed in her hand. "Coincidence? Debatable." She said.

She handed them to me and no matter how many I took, the box never ended. It's her magic Lucky Charm, it's unlimited. I had to really clean up the... Uh, nose blood.

I took four tissues and made Viperion shove two in each of his nostrils. It worked, and he calmed down and the bleeding came to a full stop. But he kept them in just in case.

There wasn't really anything we could do with Ladybug's Lucky Charm. It was a box of tissues. But we could still use it for something, hopefully.

*_*-~

That box of tissues was helpful. They were actually really strong, they were strong enough to tie together and make a rope we used as a lasso, and we defeated him.

Chat Noir was fifteen again, so was Nino and that half-nightmare, half-dream-come-true was over. I was just glad he was back to how he's supposed to be.

The same age as me. Fifteen. And my boyfriend who's in High School with me. The one who I'll be an adult with, he's not being an adult before me.

I'm with him right now. Watching a movie. It's a Romance... A sad one. With ice cream and.. Tissues, of course. For Nino, mostly, he gets really emotional during sad movies. Especially when it comes to a Romance movie.

"They both died in the end... And they kinda died together, because their families would never let them be together, so they commited suicide together.." And if you haven't guessed already, yes, we were watching Romeo And Juliet.

It wasn't the best choice since they both die in the end, but Nino insisted we watched it. Perfect movie to watch after the kind of battle we had today. With Nino becoming an adult and all.

Nino ended falling asleep halfway through the movie, he knew they both died in the end because we've watched this movie before. And he knew it was sad, so I'm not going to question why he wanted to watch it again.

I just decided to turn it off and go to sleep myself, cuddled together on his bed. The first time my parents let me spend the night at his house, since it wasn't a School night.

I was just glad I could be here, with him.

*_*-~

"Want to talk to Adrien about what happened yesterday?" Marinette whispered to me. I spent the weekend with Nino and now we were at School, once again.

"What, about how he made Viperion completely go dead from being so.. Well, looking like that?" She smirked. "Exactly." Then she continued.

"Adrien and Viperion was a fail, so was Luka and Chat Noir. And unfortunately, Adrien and Luka didn't work out either. We only have one more option," She looked to me for the answer.

"Viperion and Chat Noir," I said. She nodded. "Yep. I just really hope they work out. Although keeping their identities from eachother is going to be hard," She added, disappointed.

"It's still Luka and Adrien though, so they weren't such a fail afterall," I reminded her and she smiled. "Right. On Patrol tonight, those two will be together soon enough." We first bumped and went back to paying attention to the lesson.

*_*-~

It was clear that Chloe and Juleka absolutely loved our plan. It was genius. Nino thought it was cool too.

The plan was to attempt to get Viperion, a.k.a Luka, and Chat Noir, a.k.a Adrien, alone on Patrol tonight. They would be awkward at first, but then engage in conversation, and eventually... Ya know.

And if that didn't work, then hopefully Marinette has some sort of backup plan. She always has one. But they're sometimes crazy plans, scratch that actually, they're always crazy plans.

Crazy as in crazy, and the good kind of crazy. But right now I have no idea if she does have one, I'll know, because maybe our first plan will work. Only tonight will tell.

*_*-~

"What's up, guys?" Chat Noir said as he arrived. We had to be here before him and Viperion, so they don't know we lied to them about not knowing the other's identity.

Because we do. But we told Luka we didn't know Chat Noir's identity, and we told Adrien we didn't know Viperion's.

"Ready to start Patrol?" Viperion asked. Ladybug smiled nervously, that was the signal to start the plan.

-Step 1; Make an excuse to leave.

"I need to be home early, so I just came to say hi," Queen Bee said. Then she left. "I'm supposed to be babysitting my sister tonight, so I need to leave too. I came to let you know," Carapace said. He had to use 'sister' because in front of Viperion and Chat Noir, to eachother, the other one didn't know any of our identities either. He left too. But I knew where.

Of course, it would be hard for Juleka to make an excuse, because she lives with Luka. "I need to get going too... Uh, Bug Out?" Ladybug left quickly.

"I have a thing to do," Purple Tigress said. She and Viperion had a telepathic conversation, his face kinda was saying not for her to go, but she left regardless.

"Sorry to leave you alone like this guys, but you've Patrolled together before, right?" I asked them and they looked at eachother. Saying nothing. "Keep us updated!" Was my last sentence to them before I left.

-Step 1; Completed

I went to my hiding spot. Close enough to see and hear them, and in a spot where they couldn't see or hear me. It was my job to project them with my Flute, and Carapace would receive it on his Shell computer.

My friends were in their own hiding spot. I set up my Flute and listened to their conversation. My Flute recording the scene and audio.

"So, they just up and left us, huh?" Chat Noir sat down on the ground. He made eye contact with Viperion and gently patted the spot beside him.

Okay, this is looking good. They sitting together, that's process. "Guess they did," Viperion said as he accepted Chat's invitation to sit next to him.

I could tell it was awkward, as expected. Adrien, being sneaky, scooted closer to Luka. And obviously vise versa. They got so close that their hands brushed.

Both of them blushed. Clearly. As soon as I saw Luka's face, I knew he was feeling brave. So he moved his hand more until their hands were intertwined. Adrien blushed a lot.

The red on his face showed a lot. And he let Viperion hold his hand. This is going exactly according to plan, maybe even better.

"Uh... What do you want to talk about?" Luka asked first. I didn't know how Adrien would respond. "I'm.. Sort of recently single..." He looked away, but didn't let go of Viperion's hand.

Luka frowned. "Oh.. Really? C-can I ask what happened?" I wish I knew what kind of story Adrien was going to make up to answer his question.

"He said something about Superheroes being too... Uh, what's the word?" He thought for a moment. "Obnoxious! That's the one." Viperion furrowed his eyebrows. He stood up to express himself more. Sadly letting go of Chat Noir's hand.

"What?! Obnoxious? Seriously? I don't see him fighting Supervillains and saving Paris everyday! What's his problem? If he won't date you then I will!" I doubt Luka meant to say that, but I'm glad he did because he just made this much easier.

After realizing what he just said, Viperion blushed until his whole face was red. Adrien blushed too. Then he stood up and got really close to Luka. "Would you really date me?" He whispered.

Glad I could still hear them. Viperion nodded slowly. "Would you want me to?" He asked softly. Chat Noir nodded. "Uh-huh.." His eyes closed as he leaned forward.

Luka did the same. Then they kissed. Just like we wanted.

Mission; Accomplished.

~-*_*

What a great way to end a chapter! But I uh.. nevermind. I don't think I have anything to say. I'm sorry. Bye.. see you next chapter.
~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
7.1K 213 19
*Edited* Ladybug and Chat Noir were always responsible, to an extent, but always made sure that any victims weren't seriously harmed. Unfortunately t...
8.4K 373 38
- • - don't read it. don't do it. i wrote this when i was like 12... five years later, and i now acknowledge how bad it is 😂 - • - Marinette is just...
471K 12.1K 54
Hi! My name is (yn)(yln)! I'm a fifteen year old who is apart of an exchange student program through my highschool, (ys). I'm visiting a girl my age...