The Water Flows My Hero Acade...

Galing kay Mags134340

Prankster by day, Vigilante by night. Sayako Hisakawa, Management Student at UA gets transferred to the Hero... Higit pa

Sayako almost gets Electrocuted
Blast those Sneaky Pests...
...and their loyal protecting warping dog
He's not my Mummy
Ice surfing is a sport. Human Cavalry isn't
Classified Files: Perverts get chained up/Not Clickbait(Sports Festival Extras)
Classified Files: Tokoyami (Sports Festival Extras)
Drugs don't solve everything
BatWitch Crazy
Mizu Nagasu
How to deal with Puberty 2.0
Classified Files: Hero Names (Hero Internship Extra)
Classified Files: Baby number 15.5 (Internship extra)
I'm a What?
Classified Files: Why did she leave...? (Hero Internship Extra)
The Quirk gets a little quirky during the day...
Interrogation
Nature never rushes, yet everything gets done
Pie or Die
Plan A: Panic Plan B: Run Plan C: Throw a Bomb
I am not what happened to me...
Mizu Nagasu Rising
Mizu Nagasu Rising 2
Mizu Nagasu Rising 3
...I am what I choose to become
Get it loser, we're going shopping
Forest Training Day 1: Adopted by Cats
Forest Training Day 2: Trials of Training
Forest Training Day 3: Enemy of Will is...?
Attack of the Villain Squad
Revelry in the Dark
Breaking laws is one thing, breaking promises is another
Unexpected
Problems have solutions but require guts
The Difficulty of Reconnection
A Second Start
Dorm Life - Unpacking the Baggage
Dormlife: A Battle of Pride.
A Mutual Understanding
Blood, Sweat and Blue Flames
Chilling at a Villain's Lair
A Decision Made
Smashing Mountains in Dining Land
About the Exam...
Sayako, Aizawa's not allergic to cats
An Identity
Provisional License Exam: Echoes of the Past
Echoes of the Past: Will vs Passion
Rescue and Captured
Truth's Bargain
Through the Lens
Dinner in the Sky
A New Chapter in UA
Classified Files: The Fast and the Unseen (License Exam Extras)
References, Trivia, Facts, etc
Shie Hassaikai (1 Year Anniversary)
I didn't ask to be a babysitter
A Tale of the Impossible
One Work Study and Two Spam Requests
Discovering the Bloody Fam-tastic Experiment
Knights at the Round Table
The Little Battalion That Tried
A Courageous Stand
The End of a Beginning
Classified Files: Shinso (Hassaikai Arc Extras)
A Tale of Two Cities: Offense and Defense
The Bastille of Solutions
A Usual Day to Confront Trauma
Classified Files: Aoyama
Culture Fest: A Concert in the Making

Covering some Delinquents

55 6 33
Galing kay Mags134340

The city was awake in the young night. 

Blinking traffic lights. 

Vehicles roaring through the streets opposing the peaceful starry night.

Sayako stood at the gates of the Hospital that night. Unsurprisingly, the rebellious group was outside preparing to leave. What surprised her, Momo and Tenya was added to the mix.

"Saya!" called out Midoriya, "You're coming too?"

The girl shrugged as they walked to her. "I agreed with the plan to rescue Bakugo didn't I?"

Kirishima smiled at her. "You're too good!"

Sayako winked at him. "That I am." She then headed in the opposite direction, leaving the group speechless.

.   .   .   .

"Wait, Saya! That's not the right direction," Midoriya alerted her.

"Of course it is." She turned to them. "We went out to get ice cream right?" A look gave them the message.

Ida figured out what she meant. "A diversion."

Momo then expressed her concerns about the excuse but Sayako dismissed it.

"Just in case anyone notices." She waved to them before putting her phone away, "You have my luck."

Good thing they haven't left yet . I hope your hunch is right Justice.

Some hours before, Justice had requested her to go out tonight. But not for the reason she thought. She had just exited the Orthopedic Department when she received the call from Justice.

-

"You want me to what?"

"I want you to divert some attention away from that rebellion group of yours. I picked up some suspicious activity near the hospital. It's not from the League or Ronin so you can get involved.

I already have an illusion rule at a cafe. Go there and wait for a bit."

"An illusion rule? Are you sure?"

"My hunch is never wrong. That's why I booked you a secluded section. Sit at the seat near the wall and wait there until that person comes looking for you. Inform me when you arrive."

-

That cafe in question was near the building where the press conference was being held. 

A small but cozy cafe. 

For an illusion rule to work, she needed footage of the group and then sat at the designated spot to activate it.

Sayako used her phone's camera to see the illusions of the group following her to the table interacting like a normal bunch. Other than people around her, the rule had affected devices in case someone took a photo.

The only downfall, she can't see them with the naked eye.

But what she could see was the whole cafe from her seat.

The counter was at the center of the place with the seating arrangement around it. Small and cluttered but organized with the scent of coffee and food leading to the room behind the counter.

A door to the washroom was on her left and behind her was the back entrance.

On the wall behind the counter stuck a small TV broadcasting the press conference - from the building opposite the cafe - concerning the Training Camp Incident. Or rather, the failure of UA and Heroes against the League of Villains, according to the customers.

Sayako quickly snapped a photo and sent it to Justice with a 'Look you're on TV. Missed what you said. ' caption.

A waitress came by and wrote down her order before paying attention to the other illusions.

She lifted her phone to see the group take their orders before the waitress noticed the device.

She smiled sheepishly. "Ah, sorry. I'm a blogger. You don't mind right?"

"Oh no. No worries at all. Enjoy your time here. Your Mochaccinos will be ready soon." Sayako paid with her card and the waitress left to the counter and into the backroom allowing her to breathe again.

5 Mochaccinos? Hope Justice has company later tonight.

"I concluded that because we didn't know the full situation, allowing them to use their quirks would avoid the worst possible outcome."

She almost choked at the voice. Aizawa?

The voice of her teacher came from the TV. Relieved she settled down even though she almost threw a fork at the device.

Nedzu, Aizawa, and Vlad were dealing with the reporters. And Justice was there to give the people extra reassurance.

"Do you think twenty-six victims and one kidnapped child is a win for UA High?" a reporter asked.

The few people in the cafe were now gathering around the counter.

"Don't forget we have an agreement between Ariyoshi's and the Shie Hassaikai. You don't interfere in any plans or people I'm involved in and I would do the same."

Sinking like a heavy anchor, Sayako felt an ache in her stomach. She pushed the group to go after Bakugo but also added that the choice was theirs to make. That should be enough right?

"...Additionally, we are providing mental health counseling to every student," promised Nedzu, "though at the moment, we do not see any signs of any psychological trauma."

The place then started murmuring from the little crowd, doubting the word of the Principal.

"We're relieved that an entire class of burgeoning heroes still have a future."

"Can you say the same thing for the abducted, Katsuki Bakugo?"

Her stomach did a flip.

The reporter then went on to talk about Bakugo's journey. From the start of UA, he had promising grades and shown potential in his quirk. However, his behavior at the Sports Festival displayed his anger issues concluding that as a potential reason, the League targeted him.

"What if they're brainwashing Bakugo right now pulling him to the path of evil?"

Sayako checked her phone. Midoriya and the others should've reached Kamino by now. They don't intend on fighting the villains head-on, however, the League would surround Bakugo, making sure he doesn't escape.

"...the heroes are planning to get him back..."

Trusting others to do her job was beyond her no- allowing this to even happen was beyond her.

She had vowed to not make any false promises when she took up the vigilante life.

Her mind drifted to Tokoyami back in the hospital.

-

"May I speak with you?"

He wasn't forceful to stop Sayako from leaving. His hand was gentle on her elbow to prevent her from being startling .

"Are you against it? The rescue plan that is."

"The Heroes must've had a plan in motion. Is this necessary?"

"I don't know. What I do know is that Bakugo needs help, even though he himself wouldn't admit it. You've seen Kirishima, Todoroki, and Midoriya's abilities during the Festival. They'll succeed."

"And you're joining them. How are you certain this is the best course of action?"

Sayako shrugs. "I'm an optimist. Don't worry too much Tokoyami, the plan will not fail."

He avoided eye contact. "It's not the plan I'm worried much about."

Sayako didn't understand what he meant. "I know it's much to ask but don't say a word to the teachers, ok?"

He nodded. "I promise."

-

Kirishima was willing to go behind the law to rescue someone like Bakugo from the League. 

The urge to save someone. 

So she let out the big breath she was holding back and made her decision. She was going to trust the group.

"They're all crazy..." She chuckled under her breath.

"...He's trying harder than anyone in his pursuit to become the top Hero. If the villains think they have a chance with him then they are grossly mistaken, I can guarantee you that much." Aizawa was bowing down in front of the press.

The murmurs and mumbles in the cafe were silenced.

"I didn't ask you how you feel," the reporter pressed, "I asked you if you had concrete information."

He didn't stop there, mentioning an anonymous comment about a student suspected of being targetted way before the incident.

It was immediately shut down by the Principal.

Ronin came to mind. He must've been the one sending anonymous tips to the media about her attack and making Nyx's role in Mizu's life public. The mentor was seen more as a villain than a hidden hero resulting in some backlash on Mizu's actions.

Lady Justice stepped in. "I assure you, UA is doing everything in their power to retrieve their student. Justice will be served to those who dare defy the will of UA. With the information we currently have, the police and Heroes will break this case very soon."

Whatever else was said after that, Sayako had already blocked it off as a bell from the door alerted her.

She glanced at them once but understood right away. That person had been following the group through the shadows and was heading close to herher direction. Not much detail of their identity was shown as they wore a black suit with a helmet.

As they grew closer towards her, Sayako slowly stood up from her seat and walked straight ahead, leaving the illusion group behind. The person notices and narrows their eyes at her.

The moment their shoulders aligned, Sayako shoulder-pushed them inside the washroom locking the door before pinning them to the tiled wall, elbow against their back.

They swung their arms but she gripped them and flung them over her shoulders.

But they countered with a flip, kicking Sayako in the stomach. She backed up against the wall but was alert to dodge a punch. She maneuvers two other attacks before landing a hard blow on their knee.

Their leg skidded down and groaned and Sayako kicks their face against the ground. She straddles them but before she can pin them to the ground, until they hit her in the jaw and switched positions. 

Sayako then held her fists and a battle of strength commenced.

Until she summoned liquid from her throat and spat on uncovered part of their face before hitting their neck.

They let out a grunt and Sayako swung her knuckles onto their cheek. They got off her in a bit of a daze.

Grabbing the opportunity, Sayako slammed them to the wall, a piece of tile falling on the ground

She held the back of their neck, pushing them against the wall. "Who are you?"

They didn't answer, instead choosing to swing their arm again but Sayako held that too, squeezing her arm against their back.

"I wouldn't ask again," she demanded, her teeth gritted. "Who are you? Why are you following students from UA?"

Blood leaked out from the side of their mouth and a pitched grunt was heard. "I'm...just here to deliver something," she stuttered. "Wait are you, Sayako?"

She tightened her grip on her neck. "Who's asking?"

"I have a letter for you," she croaked.

"You're a messenger?"

"Sidekick from...Hawks Agency."

Seeing that she was speaking the truth, Sayako released her and handed her a disposable towel from the dispenser. 

She gestured to the bloody face. "Go on. I'm not a beast."

The girl took off her headgear and a pair of bright pink pigtails popped out. Sayako got a good look at her as she cleaned off the blood. Her black with pink coloured outfit complimented her round aqua eyes.

She looked like the timid type, basically the kind to not be a creepy villain. 

Sayako frowns at the now bloodied towel and back to her. "Uh...Coffee?"

_______

Seated on a table across from each other, the Bell girl placed the letter in front of her with an order of the mochaccino next to it. 

It's not like illusions can drink anything so best not to waste it.

Sayako folded her arms and focused on the girl who kept a disposable towel on her nose. "Should I expect a hoard of owls to deliver letters now? You know you could've just asked politely instead of sneaking around."

"I'm...shy in front of new people..."

"But not shy to punch someone in the face?

"I thought you were a villain...but...you don't seem like a villain." Her pink pigtails reminded her of bells as she moved.

"Are you really a sidekick?"

She kept her head low and fumbled with her hands on her lap. "Uh..- More- More of a temporary worker...under Hawks Agency."

"Intern?"

"Freelancer."

"You don't say," She rubbed the side of her temple. "Sorry for the bloodied nose. As for Hawks, tell him not to send any more letters." Sayako shooed away the girl and gets up to leave.

The Bell girl perked up, her eyes glinting under the light. "Wa-wait!" She withdrew her hand quickly. "Um. You do...good work as a hidden hero." Her voice was like a whisper.

"What do you mean?" Sayako turned back. "Does Hawks know about...?"

"Y-yeah. But! I haven't said anything. And neither did he! It's just...My job is to track your appearances in the city. There's no ulterior motive but- Mr. Hawks does look out for you. He just-doesn't know what to say if he sees you and...it's killing him. 

He may look like a happy hero but this- it's...it's draining."

Sayako turns back to the door, clearly impatient but stops at the next statement. "Why should I listen to someone like you? You're just an intern. A nosy one too."

"Just see him once! I-I don't know what you two have gone through but! I respect Mr. Hawks too much and I can't see someone like him be like this. If there's one thing that can keep him truly going, it's you."

The student doesn't face the hero and instead says, "If he wants to talk he can come personally."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1K 27 11
Y/N is terrified of using her quirk. Killing her parents when she was a child, she swore never to use her quirk again. But when it activates again, m...
79.6K 3.1K 46
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...
16.2K 390 54
Co-writer: @Banunu ~Warm blood trickled down her shoulder while shielding him. There were spots onto the ground. Head hanging low from the recoil of...
3.8K 149 25
Taking a shortcut through a children's park to avoid U.A's security force with one of Japan's most wanted villains while carrying trash bags full of...