๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†. [five hargree...

Oleh strawberrymlk-

๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’† โ”โ” (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, โ› a daydream โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

๐ซ ๐ž ๐ฏ ๐ž ๐ซ ๐ข ๐ž.
๐œ ๐š ๐ฌ ๐ญ.
๐ฉ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ ๐ž.
๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.
๐œ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ช.
๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ.
๐จ ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž
๐ ๐จ ๐ฎ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐จ ๐ซ ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ช ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ข ๐ณ ๐ž.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ฌ ๐ž ๐ฉ ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ก ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ.
๐ ๐ข ๐ฑ - ๐ง ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ž ๐ญ - ๐ฎ ๐ง.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ ๐ฑ.
๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ช ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ž.
๐š / ๐ง.
๐› ๐จ ๐ง ๐ฎ ๐ฌ

๐ฏ ๐ข ๐ง ๐  ๐ญ - ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฌ.

698 27 36
Oleh strawberrymlk-

𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

✮✮✮

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  "Y/N!"

  The young girl came running from her room, a barbie doll still in her hands. Her face was melted, the hems of her clothes singed. Hide and seek yesterday had been eventful. Y/N wasn't entirely sure her father had forgiven her yet for almost blowing up their apartment.

  "Y/N, look!" Her father's voice flooded her ears, loud and clear. She hurried over to the window to stand beside the man, her little feet pattering across the floorboards.
  "What is it?" She questioned, a slight lisp hanging in her voice. The young girl stood on her tiptoes and rested her arms on the windowsill.
  Her father chuckled, lifting her onto his back so she could see properly. "A meteor shower!"
  The girl watched in awe, lifting her doll to see the view too. It seemed magical to the pair of them, the bright lights like spells rushing through the night.
  "It's so pretty!" Y/N cheered, her lips curving into a beam. Her doll agreed.
  Elliott smiled. "Just like you, my little North Star."

  The three of them stared up at the sky in silence, merely enjoying each other's company. Y/N and her doll had never seen such a pretty view, and her father had never seen such a wide smile on his daughter's face.
  After some time, the young girl broke the silence. "Daddy, what's a North Star?"
  He chuckled. "The North Star is the brightest of all stars. It guides people through the night."
  "What about the other stars?" Y/N asked. "Don't they guide people too?"
  "Yes, yes they do. But they aren't as radiant as the North Star. They don't shine as bright."
  He placed his daughter back on the ground, turning and crouching so their faces were level. She smiled innocently at him, as he kissed her forehead.
  "That's why your my North Star."

  A soft breeze combed through Y/N's hair and stroked her face. She was vaguely aware, but she was enjoying this moment much to much to care. It had been a very long time since the meteor shower and she was sure she'd forgotten about it. Yet, now she was watching her younger self, every detail clear as day.
  Silent tears streamed down her face, blurring her vision and leaving a saltiness on her lips. She thought she'd love to hear the sound of her father's voice, too afraid of forgetting it, but hearing it again broke her.

  "Y/N?" A gentle hand sat on her shoulder. She didn't need to turn to recognize the blond man's voice.
  "Luther." She returned, wiping her tears quickly.
  The man stood by her side, watching the scene in front of them. Elliott picked up the girl, taking her back to her bedroom. She yawned.
  Luther watched as Y/N followed after her father and her six year old self, before hesitantly joining her. They stood in the doorway as Elliott tucked his daughter and her doll into bed.
  "Goodnight, love." He smiled.
  "Goodnight, Daddy." 

  As her father passed her, a single tear escaped her eye. She wiped it hurriedly.
  "Y'know...you were a really cute kid." Luther whispered so as not to wake the young Y/N. Not that she'd hear anyway.
  Older Y/N chuckled, whispering back a 'thanks'.
  "You need a hug?" Luther offered, holding out his arms. She sniffled, holding back more tears. She really was lucky to have so many older-brother-figures in her life, she couldn't deny that much.
  "Ye- Yeah...Thanks." Y/N fell into his arms, a waterfall of tears starting up again.
  Luther nodded, wrapping his arms around her and patting her back awkwardly. He may not have been great at comforting others, but it was enough. He was enough for Y/N.

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  My eyelids felt as if they were glued together. My lips and mouth were dry too, the sort where water doesn't help. It kind of felt like I'd just woken from one of those after school naps, the ones where you don't have a clue what time or day it is. At least I could say I'd slept well, and dreamt even better. It didn't feel like a dream though.

  Swallowing hard, I forced my eyes open, wincing at the light that flooded them. I was outside, somewhere sandy. Maybe a desert? But it wasn't that hot.
  I focused my attention to the only sound; a little tv. It was now that I noticed I was in an armchair. There was a table too, almost like half the room had been pulled from the house and thrown into the middle of nowhere.

  "You're awake." Luther grinned, seated in the armchair beside me. "How are you feeling?"
  I rubbed my eyes, adjusting my position. God, my body ached like hell.
  "Fine, I guess." I mumbled, trying to swallow down the dryness in my throat. "Achey."
  Luther nodded, "Not as upset though?"
  I shook my head. Wait, what?
  "I thought that was a dream."
  "No." He shook his head. "Not unless we were having the same dream..."
  I hummed in confusion, "So...how'd we get here, then?"
  "I'm not sure. I guess it's the way of the void." The blond reached for the pizza box on the table and pulled out a slice. "Want some?"
  "The void?" I asked, ignoring his question. His face fell slightly.
  "Oh...uh-" He mumbled something incoherent. "I don't know how to tell you this, Y/N, but...you're dead..."

  Oh.

  "I- Well...I guess I sort of knew that already..." I trailed off, lost in thought. How would the others feel? And what about those who were dead? I knew Luther was okay, of course, but where were Klaus and Stan? Where was Dad?

  "Oh, Y/N..." A familiar voice greeted from behind my armchair. "You shouldn't be here."
  I turned to see Klaus, brows furrowed, lips curled into a frown. He had a hand over his heart.
  "Klaus!" I practically bounced up from the chair, embracing him tightly. At least I had one less person to worry about now.
  The man patted my back, returning the hug warmly.
  "I'd love to stay and chat, but I must get back to the others. They need me." Klaus mumbled, pulling me away. "In fact, Luther, they need you too."
  My heart ached a little. I'd be alone again...
  Luther got to his feet, joining Klaus' side. I turned away. I couldn't watch them leave.

  It felt like a very long time before I turned back. They'd left without saying goodbye. Maybe that was better though. I'd only start bawling again.
  With shaky legs, I made my way back to the armchair and collapsed into the soft cushions. My head ached horribly. I lifted my legs and tucked them under my arms, resting my head. Now might not have been the best time to sleep, but what else was I supposed to do? Take a walk?
  ...
  Actually, that might not be a bad idea.

  I got to my feet again, letting my legs move mechanically. I wasn't sure how far I could go, but Luther had said this was the void. That meant it was never ending, right? But there had to be an end. I was determined to find it.

  I only realized I was running when I felt the wind rush across my face and through my hair. It stung my tear-stained cheeks, but it felt good too. I'd almost forgotten how freeing it felt to run, just because I could. Not because my life was at risk, or because I was in any real danger. Just because I could.
  As my legs moved faster, the sand below my feet hardened. It became easier to run now, as if I was running on concrete. As I looked down, I realized I was.

  My surroundings began to morph, the mountains twisting into buildings. The 'room' I'd been in was hardly visible in the distance now. Even the wind picked up, and suddenly I was no longer stood in the desert.
  The park...it was familiar. It occurred to me now that this was the place Dad and I would come to almost every day. Before I grew up, that is. 

  I breathed in the new air. It was less humid now, colder and more crisp. It eased my lungs.
  The place was silent, not at all like it'd been when I was younger. It seemed the only living thing in sight was nature. And the tall, shadowy figure approaching.

  My brain told me to keep running. My gut told me I knew who this was. My heart told me I should stay.

  "Dad?" I murmured, my tone cautious. The closer he got, the more I could make out his features. The features of the man I loved more than anyone. "Dad!"
  He chuckled as I leapt into his arms. It wasn't a dream this time. It may not have been real, but that didn't matter. I was awake.
  "Hey, love." He smiled down at me, eyes soft and teary. "How have you been?"

  Try as I might, I couldn't stop myself from bawling again. I sobbed into his chest as his hands held me. For the first time in a very long while, I felt safe.
  "I- It's been aw- awful, Dad!" I hiccuped through my words. "I- Every-things been-...I ne- need you..."
  He stroked my hair lovingly in and attempt to calm me down.
  "I ca- can't do this- without y-you!" I cried harder as he shushed me softly.
  "My little North Star. Remember that nickname?" He grinned as I nodded vigorously. "Because you're the brightest. You so intelligent and strong, remember that. You've done things I never thought you were capable of. Not because I doubted you, but because they were extraordinary. You're so strong, love, even if you don't see it. And you can absolutely do this without me. It's hard, I know, but look how far you've come. I know you can do this, honey."

  As his words sunk in, I continued to cry. I wanted to cry harder, but I physically couldn't. I wanted to sob forever, but I was running out of tears. I sucked in a mouthful of air and swallowed hard. He was right. I could do this. I would do it for him.

  "Dad?" I sniffled, finally pulling away. His shirt was stained darker with my tears. "I won't see you again if I go back, will I?"
  He hesitated, before shaking his head.  "No, love." He sighed. "But you won't need to. I'll always be in here, right?"
  He patted the spot over my heart and I nodded.
  I forced a smile onto my lips. "Yeah."
  "You're so brave. So brave." He smiled, his own tears finally escaping and crawling down his cheeks. "I'm so proud of you."
  Had I anymore tears left, I would've cried again. My body was exhausted though. I simply smiled.

  "Get back to the others and save the universe, yeah?"
  I chuckled at how ridiculous it sounded. 'Save the universe'. He wasn't wrong though.
  "How do I get back?"
  "Close your eyes. Envision where you want to be." Dad instructed. "When you open up your eyes again, you'll be there."
  I nodded, embracing him one last time. As much as I wanted to stay here forever, I knew I had to do something to help. I couldn't stay useless forever.
  "I love you, Dad."
  He smiled, more tears escaping. "I love you too, honey. I'm so proud..."

  With his last words echoing through my head, I shut my eyes tightly.

✮✮✮

  ahh i'm sorry this update is so late, i lost track of time 😭

  tbh i think there's only gonna be one chapter left now, despite me saying there'd be more. i'll probably add a bonus chapter too tho bc i don't want this book to end ;(

  love u guys, goodnight mls !! <33

-eva xoxo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.4K 158 33
Leta Hargreeves, mentee of the world renowned Reginald Hargreeves and a member of the Umbrella Academy, had tried her hardest to forget her past. Wea...
160K 3.7K 58
Five Hargreeves X Reader (under editing) Who knew saving the world was gonna be so hard
17.6K 343 24
(UNDER EDITING) "I control everything. It's kinda my thing." FIVE HARGREEVES X FEMALE READER ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹ ๐‘ถ๐’„๐’•๐’๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• A dysfun...
185K 2.5K 21
Five comes back from the future and meets someone who could potentially have a positive impact on his life Everyone is 18+ in the story