Willow Tree //DNF Hogwarts//

Od Aesthetic_dino798

George and Dream have never necessarily liked eachother, George normally keeping to himself, and Dream being... Viac

°-《CHAPTER 1》-°
°-《CHAPTER 2》-°
°-《CHAPTER 3》-°
°-《CHAPTER 4》-°
°-《CHAPTER 5》-°
°-《CHAPTER 6》-°
°-《CHAPTER 7》-°
°-《CHAPTER 8》-°
°-《CHAPTER 9》-°
°-《CHAPTER 10》-°
°-《CHAPTER 11》-°
°-《CHAPTER 12》-°
°-《CHAPTER 13》-°
°-《CHAPTER 15》-°
°-《CHAPTER 16》-°
°-《CHAPTER 17》-°
°-《CHAPTER 18》-°
°-《CHAPTER 19》-°
°-《CHAPTER 20》-°
°-《CHAPTER 21》-°
°-《CHAPTER 22》-°
°-《CHAPTER 23》-°
°-《CHAPTER 24》-°
°-《CHAPTER 25》-°
°-《CHAPTER 26》-°
°-《CHAPTER 27》-°
°-《CHAPTER 28》-°
°-《CHAPTER 29》-°
°-《CHAPTER 30》-°
°-《CHAPTER 31》-°
°-《CHAPTER 32》-°
°-《CHAPTER 33》-°
°-《CHAPTER 34》-°
°-《CHAPTER 35》-°
°-《CHAPTER 36》-°
°-《CHAPTER 37》-°
°-《CHAPTER 38》-°
°-《CHAPTER 39》-°
°-《CHAPTER 40》-°
°-《CHAPTER 41》-°
°-《CHAPTER 42》-°
°-《CHAPTER 43》-°
°-《CHAPTER 44》-°
ćHāpTëŘ ⁴5?¿??
°-《CHAPTER 46?》-°
°-《CHAPTER 47》-°
°-《CHAPTER 48》-°
°-《CHAPTER 49》-°
°-《CHAPTER 50》-°
°-《CHAPTER 51》-°
°-《CHAPTER 52》-°
°-《CHAPTER 53》-°
°-《CHAPTER 54》-°
°-《CHAPTER 55》-°
°-《CHAPTER 56》-°
°-《CHAPTER 57》-°
°-《CHAPTER 58》-°
°-《CHAPTER 59》-°
Thank you.

°-《CHAPTER 14》-°

110 5 1
Od Aesthetic_dino798

《this chapter will include》
《under aged drinking》

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

So... maybe if we pair this shirt with this... do you like that? Or the other one with the darker shirt?" Karl has been tugging shirts and jeans and various clothes from my wardrobe for almost twenty minutes, constantly asking whether I liked one outfit combo more than another.

"Karl, I'll just wear that, it's honestly fine." I stood up from my desk to grab the clothes laid out on my bed with other outfits dotted around. "OK, OK, go get ready and I'll wait out here for you, just be quick." I laughed and headed into a bathroom to change. "Why are you so excited? Your like- so much more energetic then normal, and your almost always energetic." He blurted out, "I-It's nothing, just- excited. I dunno." His voice was slightly shaky from the rush of words flowing out of his mouth. "OK, Karl Jacobs..." I retorted, closing the door and locking it behind me.

A few minutes later, I exited the bathroom, wearing the outfit Karl had chosen for me. I was wearing a white collared shirt with a blue crested Ravenclaw jumper on top tucked into some black ripped jeans with a chained belt draping over it, short black platforms for shoes. And I must admit, I looked pretty nice. Maybe Karl was a professional after all...

"Oh my God! Gogy! You look so good!" He gave me a quick hug and hurriedly took his clothes and rushed into the bathroom, almost knocking his shoulder onto the doorframe from the shear amount of speed he was going at.

I plonked down at my desk again and checked my notifications and Hogwarts news and events. Nothing much...

Karl emerged from the bathroom wearing matching jeans and boots and a striped yellow long-sleeved crop top with a white collar. Bit of a mouthful, but the outfit works, and I suppose that's all that really matters when your going to partys.

"Is this alright?" Karl walked over to the mirror, twisting and turning into different poses. "George, come over here and look at yourself! We look great! Picture?" I nodded as Karl scrambled for his phone, taking a few pictures of us in the mirror, "We should add this to our photo album! It'll be so cute!"

I nodded add put my phone into my pocket after checking the time. We still had around fifteen minutes before the party actually started and people would be turning up.

"Should we go now? The party starts in five minutes..." Karl looked up from his phone, "Oh! Yeah! Just wait a sec, just got a message..." I wanderd over to where Karl was sitting on my bed, his frown turning int a smile as he clicked the notification. "Who is it?" Karl shielded his phone and laughed nervously, "It's no-one George! Let's just leave already." We stood up and left my dorm, Karl smiling happily to himself whilst replying to the anonymous message.

The location of the party was a house that Dreams parents owned, only one of the many places his parents owned since they were pretty much stacked with money and cash.

When we arrived at our destination, lights and music were already blaring. I looked over to Karl who was standing there in awe at the sight of it, his eyes reflecting the flashing multicoloured lights.

"You ready?" This was our first party ever, so I can only imagine the amount of nerves he's getting right now.

He nodded and continued inside of the house without looking back. I followed him inside, my ears overflowing with the loudness of the music.

I looked over to my right and saw people dancing and laughing in groups. I turned my head back over to where Karl was and-

Gone.

Karl had disappeared. I mean- I knew there was a possibility of this, but as soon as we enter?

The only possible ways he could've gone were to the left or the corridor infront of me. I headed to the left, my mind felt slightly hazed with worry, like I was trapped in a never ending fog, like a mist of some sort.

I weaved through all of the guests. I needed to find Karl. He couldn't of disappeared just like that. Not that fast.

I pushed through more people, still no sign of Karl.

I stopped in my tracks, ready to give up on finding Karl. Giving up on eveything-

"Oi, get out of the way bro, gosh." I'm snapped out of my thoughts as a far too familiar voice scolds me. "W-wha? Uh, sorry." I was too surprised and shocked to even form proper sentences.

I turn around to see the figure behind me, my eyes met with colder, darker, murkier ones, ones full of hate.

Is that... Kyle..?

My eyes widened as I realised who I was faces with.

Of course. Just my luck.

"O-oh, I'm sorry, u-uh, you go ahead."

I mentally attacked myself for everything.

Going to this party was a mistake. I should be working. I should be finishing homework. Anything but this-

He furrows his brows and pushes past me, his friends glaring at me following him inside the house.

I only knew one thing in that moment.

I wanted to leave.

I had to get out-

Somehow-

I turned around around and pushed past anyone who came in contact with me, my eyes were going blurry from anger.

All I had to do was go through the hallway and then I would be at the front door. I was almost free from this chaos. From everything.

I stormed out of the front door, head down, not caring if I bumped into anyone.

Oof.

I crashed into someone's shoulder, not that I really cared anyways, all I wanted was to get out of there.

"George?"

I stopped in my tracks. That voice was all too familiar to be just anyone. And it wasn't Kyle this time. Nor Karl.

Was that.. Dream?

"What do you want? Can't you see that I'm trying to leave?" I looked at his from over my shoulder, he was holding a beer bottle in one of his hands the other hanging by his side.

"Well, first of all, I didn't know you were even coming and second, why in such a rush buttercup? Are you really that mad that we're about to win this seasons matches?" I fully turned around and looked at his emerald eyes, filled with mischief and wonder. "I'd rather you wouldn't call me that."

He stumbled closer, around three or four steps away from me. Luckily, he hadnt had too much to drink yet so he waa still mostly in control of his actions. "Awh, c'mon, it's not doing any harm. We're just here to have a laugh. Stop being so sour about it." I rolled my eyes, "No, haven't I already told you I'm going home? I'm not interested in your games." He only took another step closer, stretching his arms out towards me, gesturing to the bottle in his hand. "Why leave so soon? Why not have a little drink first..?"

It did seem rather inviting... and maybe it would help with my stress... "Fine, but don't think I'll stick around for so long. I'm leaving right after this." He chuckled and put his arm around me. "Good choice. Now, follow me to the kitchen and we'll get you all the drinks you can imagine."

He led me into the house again, my nose was overwhelmed with the scent of alcohol being a somewhat familiar smell by now.

We entered the kitchen to see his group and a few others drinking and laughing. One of the being Karl. I averted his gaze and stares at the floor. Clearly much more interesting then anything else that's happening right now.

"Hey Dream~! Who's that lovely lady?" Sapnap said, stumbling over his words. I looked up at Dream, clearly confused by the ravenettes words. He laughed and replied with, "This is George. How much have you had to drink? Gosh."

He took me to the counter and asked a boy wearing a beanie to give us a few shots. I winced a little as the man slid them towards us.

Dream immediately drank one of them and looked at me confused. "Do you not drink?" I looked down at my fiddling hands, "It's not that, I've just not been very keen on drinking." Dream slid a shot closer to me. "Well, why not give it a go?"

I shakily picked up the small cup and looked at the liquid inside before tilting my head back and drinking it. The taste was unpleasant, but it could probably be worse.

He smiled at me and asked the man for more drinks. I took another drink but sipped it this time before committing to the whole cup.

It when on like this for some time, my mind slowly becoming mush, my brain on autopilot.

It would be fine to just let it slide for one night right? To let my guard down for one night and enjoy myself? To catch a break from exams and other revision stress?

It would be fine for just one night wouldn't it?

Nothing bads going to happen.

Right?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Helloo
I wrote the next chapter but it was really short so I decided to add it to this one so yw for the long chapter.

Next chapter is going to be good soo...

Tysm for all of the support! It's absolutely crazy and ily all sm!

See you all next time!
Ly <33

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

54.4K 992 22
📚 Started Editing: 01/January/2023 📚 Done with Editing: 05/January/2023 Dream and his best friend George are really good friends! But dream started...
155 0 11
*Fandom* Dnf *Ships* Dream x George Sapnap x Karl *AU* Real life / mine *Warning* If either of the guys are uncomfortable with this, it'll be taken d...
141K 3.6K 18
When Clay and George finally meet, there's an unexpected connection in the air. Everything's bringing them together, yet everything's separating them...
63 0 8
in this story, dream and George move in together in a collage dorm. Over time, they slowly fall in love with each other without knowing. It takes tim...