PERFECT TWO! ricky bowen

By niallhoranslovebot

โ€•โ 'Cause you're the one for me (for me). And I'm the one for you (for you). You take the both of us (of us)... More

INTRODUCTION!
PLAYLIST+GRAPHICS!
ACT ONE: wildcats
CHAPTER ONE, first day of junior year
CHAPTER TWO, the i think i kinda you know song
CHAPTER THREE, operation troy
CHAPTER FOUR, wondering
CHAPTER FIVE, the voicemail & conversations
CHAPTER SIX, blocking
CHAPTER SEVEN, homecoming
CHAPTER EIGHT, acoustic solo & compliments
CHAPTER NINE, truth, justice & songs in our key
CHAPTER TEN, thanksgiving
CHAPTER ELEVEN, high school musical; the chooiscal
CHAPTER TWELVE, el ray theater
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, tech rehearsal
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, tech rehearsal part 2
CHAPTER FIFTEEN, opening night of hsm part one
CHAPTER SIXTEEN, opening night of hsm part two
ACT TWO: just for a moment
CHAPTER ONE, winter break
CHAPTER TWO, new years eve party
CHAPTER THREE, you can come to me
CHAPTER FOUR, celebration dinner
CHAPTER FIVE, valentine's day
CHAPTER SIX, snow storm
CHAPTER SEVEN, the quinceaรฑero
CHAPTER EIGHT, yes, and
CHAPTER NINE, home
CHAPTER TEN, the field trip
CHAPTER ELEVEN, the dance-off
CHAPTER TWELVE, most likely to
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, a confession & two break-ups
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, when they go low we go high
CHAPTER FIFTEEN, sleepovers & broadway transformation
CHAPTER SIXTEEN, beauty and the beast
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN, something there i didn't see before
ACT THREE: love is an open door
CHAPTER ONE, summer camp
CHAPTER TWO, frozen auditions
CHAPTER THREE, the woman in the woods
CHAPTER FOUR, drama free zone
CHAPTER FIVE, the real campers of shallow lake
CHAPTER SIX, color war
CHAPTER SEVEN, camp prom
CHAPTER EIGHT, let it go
SEASON 4
CHAPTER ONE, first day of senior year
CHAPTER TWO, two in a million
CHAPTER THREE, puppy love
CHAPTER FOUR, a star is reborn
CHAPTER SIX, busy day
CHAPTER SEVEN, trust the process
CHAPTER EIGHT, a trip down memory lane
CHAPTER NINE, a night of nights
CHAPTER TEN, last night all together
CHAPTER ELEVEN, love you forever

CHAPTER FIVE, nightmares come to life

140 7 1
By niallhoranslovebot

It was now the night of Halloween. Gina was throwing a party at her house. Ricky and Ophelia planned on going as a couple costume. He was dressing as the character Zac Efron played in Baywatch and she was dressing as Pamela Anderson's character. Ophelia had on a red bathing suit and wore red and white swim shorts that had the Baywatch logo on it. She had a whistle on, a red lifeguard fanny pack on and she had the red jacket with the Baywatch logo on and for the shoes she wore white sneakers.

"Have fun at the party, Ophelia!" Phoebe called out to her as Ophelia walked to the front door to leave.

"Thanks, I will! Don't eat all the candy before the kids come." She teased.

Phoebe laughs. "I'll try not too."

Ophelia then left the house, zipping up her jacket. It was suddenly a lot colder than she thought it would be. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw fog all around, but then when she heard lightening strike, she flinched and instinctively covered her face, closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she was suddenly inside the school, dressed as Gabriella.

She ran out of the classroom, eyes widening at seeing zombified students all around. She was so confused and scared about what was going on. She runs into Ricky in the hallway, who she noticed was dressed as Troy. She was relieved to find him. "My mind is screaming." She sings. "Feels like I'm pulled between." The couple hides behind a corner near another classroom. Her eyes widen when the door opened and a zombified Mack walks out. "My wildest dreams, can't they all come true?" She sang, quickly running away as zombified Mack chased after her.

"Stopped by echoes that play so loud." Kourtney sings, backing up on the stairs as a zombie student tried to get her. Kourtney was dressed as Sharpay. "Is my destiny best for me if I show em the rest of me?" She flinched when a zombified Jet appeared at the window by her.

"Like a maze with no way out." Gina sang, running through the halls to get away from a zombified Luca. She was dressed as Martha. She makes it to the part of the school where Kourtney, Ricky, and Ophelia are now at. Ophelia had managed to lose Mack somewhere in the school and found her way back to the others. A zombified Miss Jenn walked by, causing Gina to grab Kourtney's hand and pull her away from the stairs, the zombified student on the stairs going after them.

"Painted with jealousy." Ricky sang, backing away from Miss Jenn and taking Ophelia's hand, pulling her away.

"Vanity." Gina sang.

"Insecurity." Ophelia added.

"No escape from reality." Kourtney linked her other arm with Ricky, the four teens running down the hallway.

They all scream when three zombified students get out of lockers nearby and they quickly run faster down the hallway. "Nowhere left to run, feel the shadows closing in on me. And I can barely breathe. What a web we've spun now the fear is taking over me. No more tricks up my sleeve."

As they all sing, they try to either get away from the zombified students or try to take them down. Ricky and Ophelia had grabbed a flag, rolling it up and as they ran down the hallway, they knocked down some zombified students. "So sweet dreams, sleep tight. Watch my nightmares come to life."

Meanwhile, Carlos, dressed as Ryan, manages to pull down a garage door before the zombies could get to him as he got inside. "Got palpitations for days. I feel him floating away." He walks around cautiously in the cafeteria. He then backs up at the area where Seb's family farm is selling coffee, doing catering for the movie. A zombified Seb appears from behind the counter, grabbing at Carlos along with another zombified boy who Seb accused Carlos of cheating him with. "So much suspicion, that vision, a head on collision, which heart's gonna break?" He then managed to pull away and run out of the room.

"So many feelings inside the ones that don't wanna hide." Ashlyn sings, running into the dressing room, the lights flickering. Ashlyn is dressed as Kelsi. Her eyes widened as she saw a zombified Maddox behind her in the mirror. She turned around, surprised to see Maddox not there anymore. "I gotta listen so here we go, hit the ignition. I'm in for a ride, oh."

"Nowhere left to run, feel the shadows closing in on me." Everyone sang. Ricky cautiously gets into a classroom where it was looked to be the lifelike set of Miss Darbus' classroom for the movie. As he turned around, he gasped at seeing a zombified Dani sitting in Miss Darbus' chair. "And I can barely breathe." He quickly ran out of the room. "What a web we've spun, now the fear is taking over me."

Meanwhile, Ophelia was standing in front of a door to a classroom, tricking zombified Mack to follow her so she could actually trap him. "Now the fear is taking over me." Everyone sang. "So sweet dreams, sleep tight. Watch my nightmares come to life."

Gina ran into the drama club, looking for an escape from the zombified students. She gasps when a zombified Luca walked out from the shadows to her. "I'm not afraid of what's ahead of the darkness that has spread." Gina quickly ran out of the bomb shelter away from zombified Luca, who had followed her. "It's time to forget the past, to wash away what happened last. 'Cause once you drown your fears, your demons will disappear."

Ophelia traps Mack into the closet, locking the door and sighing in relief. She was glad she could stop him. "But it feels like there's nowhere left to run and they're on the hunt. So much pressure, insecurity still lingers." She quickly runs away after hearing banging from inside the closet, dodging another zombified student who ran at her. "And now I feel like there's no escape for me." She then turned around and screamed as she sees a zombified Dani walking over to her. She quickly backed away out of the room, bumping into Ricky in the hallway. They're relieved at seeing each other, grabbing onto each others hands and running down the hallway as zombified Dani went after them.

"So sweet dreams, sleep tight, watch my nightmares come to life." Everyone sang, still running from the zombified students.

Now the ones who are alive, Ophelia, Ricky, Gina, Carlos, Kourtney, and Ashlyn are in the bomb shelter backing up from zombified Mack, zombified Dani, zombified Jet, zombified Maddox, zombified EJ, zombified Seb, zombified Luca, and zombified Emmy as they walked into the room.

The six who are still alive stay close to each other, grabbing each others hands as they looked scared.

"The monsters in your mind." Dani sang, walking into the room first, followed by Seb and Emmy.

"Growing louder every time." Seb added.

"You'll find they'll soon take over." Maddox walked in after Seb.

"The darkness starts to creep." Mack sang next, walking in along with Jet.

"You're drowning in the deep." Jet sang.

"You'll never be at peace." Luca chimed in, the six of the zombified teens getting closer to the six alive teens. 

"It keeps getting closer. Oh, yeah." The zombified versions of their friend's or partners sang. Then they broke out into a dance break and the six alive teens backed up to the wall of glass windows where other zombified students were on the other side. They all screamed when the zombie students broke through the glass, grabbing at them. They all ran away from them, but get caught by the others in the room.

Now suddenly they've been turned to zombies themselves, everyone but Ricky who was slowly turning to be one Everyone is now in the cafeteria, doing the same choreography.

"Nowhere left to run, feel the shadow's closin' in on me. And I can barely breathe. What a web we've spun, now the fear is taking over me. No more tricks up my sleeve. So sweet dreams, sleep tight. Watch my nightmares come to life."

Then at the end all the zombies gather around Ricky, taking him down, causing him to scream.

****

Ophelia makes it to Gina's house and heads up to the attic where Gina's room is. She smiled, noticing it decorated with Halloween decorations and Halloween music playing.

"Hey, guys!" She greets, smiling at her friends and blows her whistle. "Anyone need some saving?" She joked since she was dressed as a life guard. Everyone all gushed about her outfit as she posed for them.

"Yes, from you? Obviously!" Carlos said, hugging her. "Rocking the outfit by the way."

Ophelia laughs and smiles. "Thanks." She hugs him back and pulls away after noticing his costume. "Uh, Carlos, why are you dressed as death?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at him and looking at him in concern.

"That's how I feel with what's going on with me and Seb." Carlos admitted with a frown.

Ophelia frowns, feeling bad for what he was going through with Seb. "Awe, I'm sorry, Carlos. I'm sure things will get better for you guys." 

"I hope so." Carlos sighed.

Ophelia smiles as Gina walks over to her. "Hey, Catwoman!" She grinned.

"Hey, lifeguard." Gina grins back at her. "Definitely need a pic with you." She said, grabbing her Polaroid camera.

Ophelia laughs. "Defintely." She agreed.

They take a selfie together, taking the picture. "Luca, hi!" She smiles at him, noticing him nearby talking to some of the others. "Or should I say Batman." She teased at noticing the batman costume. She realized he and Gina did a couple costume as well which she thought was cute.

"That's right, I'm Batman." Luca replied trying to talk in the deep voice Batman does but he laughed along with the others after it was a fail.

"Hey, where's your Baywatch man?" Ashlyn asked teasingly, raising an eyebrow.

"Ricky should be here soon." Ophelia smiles. "Nice costume Ash. Who are you?"

"Hot Eleanor Roosevelt." Ashlyn said in a duh tone.

"Right." Ophelia chuckles and she smiles at seeing Jet and Maddox's costume. "In love with your guys costumes! I love the movie Shang Chi and the Seven Rings."

"Finally someone who has seen it!" Maddox grinned.

"You're saying they haven't?" Ophelia asks in surprise glancing at her friends. She stares at them with a hurt expression. "That needs to change."

"Exactly what I said." Maddox chuckled.

Then a whistle is blown and Ricky walked up the stairs with a grin. "Let's get this starty parted!" He grimaced after realizing he said it wrong. "No, let me come in again. Sorry." He then walked back down the stairs.

"Oh, is he okay?" Carlos raised his eyebrows.

"He's probably fine." Ophelia chuckled.

Ricky then came back up the stairs, doing the swimming dance move. "Nice outfit." Ophelia smiled as he pretended to swim over to her.

"I literally can't wait to explain this to you." Ricky grinned. 

Then suddenly the door bell rang. "That's our first trick or treater!" Gina shrieked excitedly, grabbing a bowl of candy.

"In the attic?" Carlos asked in surprise.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Luca questioned, looking over at Gina in concern.

"I made signage. I'm sure everything's fine." Gina smiles, greeting the trick or treater who walked in. Ophelia raises her eyebrows, noticing the kid was dressed with a white sheet over his clothes and with a Jack O Lantern for the head. "Hello." Gina greeted. 

Everyone watches cautiously as he walked further into the room after taking one piece of candy from Gina. "Hey, little tall guy." Ricky greets nervously. "Where's your candy bag?"

The kid then walks over to Carlos, handing him the piece of candy. "This isn't creepy at all." Ophelia muttered.

"Buddy?" Ricky tries again, but the kid didn't say anything. "Are you lost?"

"Oh." Carlos chuckles nervously, taking the candy from the kid. As the kid walked away, Carlos turns to his friends with a scared look. "I'm scared."

The party continued and everyone kept dancing or talking to each other and having fun. "Hey, so, I gotta tell you something." Ricky said to Ophelia, pulling her to the side. He was dreading telling her that Dani was going to be Gabriella in the musical instead of her. But maybe she'll be relieved that she'll get a break from something. "You know how in theater when there are casting problems, you can't put on a show?"

Ophelia grimaces. "Wait, hold on. Gina made sure to tell everyone that there's one rule tonight. No mentioning HSM 3 or 4."

"We may have to make an exception to that 'cause I have something big to tell you." Ricky tells her. "Or small. It could be small."

"I gotta tell you something too." Ophelia admitted.

"Spooky." They both said in unison and laughed afterwards.

After hearing their friends greet someone else and hearing Mack's name, they look over to see Mack walk in dressed as an Angel. "Hey, everyone!" Mack greets. "It's nice to see you all outside of set. Ashlyn, Carlos, Maddox, Jet, right?" He asks, smiling as he pointed at the teens he named. "Gina, Luca," His smile widens after noticing Ophelia. "Ophelia."

"Oh, good." Ricky mumbles, looking annoyed. "Spark is here."

"Mark, Spark is the dog." Ophelia muttered to him.

As Ashlyn and Carlos turned to squeal to each other, happy that Mack knew their names, Mack walks over to Ricky and Ophelia. "Hey! You're the wow guy, right?" Mack asks, pointing at Ricky and Ricky scoffs. "Who almost ruined the take."

"Wow." Ricky rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, like that." Mack smiles. "Honestly, I get it though. Ophelia was amazing."

"Hey, Ophelia, can we go get some punch and talk?" Ricky asked, wanting to get away from Mack and tell Ophelia what he needed to tell her.

"Yeah, sure. Let me go get my cup." Ophelia smiled, pointing over to where she left it on a table across the room.

"Hey, wow guy, would you mind grabbing me a glass too?" Mack questioned, glancing at Ricky with a smile, giving him a thumbs up.

Ricky forces a smile, giving him a thumbs up. "You got it, buddy." He then walked away. 

"I'm surprised you're here." Ophelia admits, smiling at Mack. "When I invited you, I didn't think you would show up."

"Hey, I would never turn down an invitation you offer." Mack smiles at her. "I wouldn't say no to my fake girlfriend."

"Hey, I never agreed to that." Ophelia reminded him.

"Right, sorry. Well, you should keep thinking about that." Mack suggest. "And also I might bounce early. Parties are kinda draining for me. It's a lot of pressure to be Mack."

"Real teen number one." Ophelia said. "Just be yourself. No one is expecting you to be this celebrity guy here. And don't refer to yourself in third person, it's weird. People don't usually do that." She smiles. "And while I don't really like parties myself, I know that parties are just for fun and so you should have fun while you're here. Shouldn't feel any pressure about anything."

Mack smiles, looking a bit surprised by her advice. "Thanks. So do you wanna break the internet at midnight? We could post a pic and make it official." He suggested.

"Listen, the movie is really important to me and all, but before I even really think about agreeing to you, I gotta talk to Ricky about it first." Ophelia admitted.

"Understandable." Mack nodded and Ophelia smiled, happy that he understood. They continued talking more as Kourtney finally arrived.

"The party is here!" Everyone greeted her and smiled.

"Hey, here you go." Ricky said, handing Mack a cup of punch.

Mack takes it, not knowing that Ricky had spit in the drink. "Hey, thanks." He smiled.

"Thanks, Rick." Ophelia smiled at Ricky, who smiled back at her as he gave her drink to her.

"You got it."

"Mmm. Zingy." Mack commented after taking a drink. 

"People," Ashlyn calls out, gaining everyone's attention. "I will be reading tarrot cards in five minutes. Please make an orderly pentagram."

****

As the party continued and Ashlyn had started reading tarrot cards for others, Ophelia went over to Ricky with a smile. "Hey, babe."

"Hi, sweetheart." Ricky smiles softly, intertwining their hands together. "So, try this again?"

"Yeah." Ophelia agreed. Before she could say anything else, a voice interrupted her.

"Hey, Wildcats!" Dani greeted, walking into the room dressed as Gabriella with the graduation cap and gown on. Kourtney shrieked at seeing her, looking surprised. 

"I didn't know she was going to show up." Ophelia mumbled, furrowing her eyebrows while she watched Dani walk into the room. 

"I didn't know either." Ricky admitted.

"Why does she look like Gabriella in 'High School Musical 3'?" Ophelia asked in confusion.

"That's actually a really interesting question." Ricky replied.

"Kourtney, my bestie of the week." Dani smiles at Kourtney. "Wait, did you go to Princeton?" She asked in confusion when she noticed the sweatshirt Kourtney had on as she walked over to her.

Kourtney stares at her in disbelief. "Girl, I'm in high school."

Dani chuckles nervously. "Yes. I know what order people go to schools." Ophelia raises her eyebrow at that, tilting her head to the side. This made her wonder if Dani actually did know that or if she was lying. Kourtney went to sit back down on the floor where most of the others were at. She smiles when she noticed Ricky. "Ricky, hey!"

"Dani, you remember Ophelia?" Ricky smiled, gesturing to Ophelia. Ophelia smiled politely and waved at Dani.

"My switcharoo." Dani smiles. "Love that for us."

"Switcharoo?" Ophelia asks in confusion, feeling even more confused than before. "Ricky, what..."

"Okay, who are you right now?" Dani interrupts, glancing at Ricky's costume. "Because this is not what we talked about." 

Ophelia furrows her eyebrows, staring at Ricky with confusion and a bit of hurt. Ricky's eyes had widen and he looks over at her. "We didn't..."

"Wait." Dani chuckles. "Did you go as a different Zac Efron movie?  Are you giving 'Seventeen Again'?"

'It's Baywatch." Ophelia rolls her eyes. "How is that not obvious?" 

"Let's begin!" Ashlyn quickly spoke up before a fight could start. 

"Hi." Carlos greets the kid dressed with a white sheet and a Jack o Lantern. Ophelia was surprised whenever the kid had stayed for the party. "I'm sorry, do you go to North High or something?" The kid didn't say anything and just looked at him.

"Okay." Ashlyn said. "These tarrot cards are very special. They were a gift from the Madam Stephanie, my psychic and life coach, who is currently accepting new clients. She asked me to tell you." She smiles and winks. "Are we all here? Well, uh, hang on. Where's Maddox?"

"I think she went to go check the fuse box." Jet replies. "Something about a light flickering."

"Uh, I hope not." Gina nervously said. "That fuse box is really old." 

Suddenly the lights turn out and Maddox is heard screaming. Everyone then screamed at the same time and Ophelia and Ricky had grabbed onto each other instinctively. 

"It's fine, it's fine, it's fine. Just..." Ashlyn spoke up, trying to calm everyone down. Finally the lights came back on and Carlos is the first to notice Maddox had came back, but Maddox's wig was messed up and it was smoking. Ophelia was worried since it looked like Maddox was about to pass out.

Everyone screams again as Maddox fell to the floor. "What do we do?" Ricky asked worriedly as they all stand around her in concern.

"Call an ambulance!" Ashlyn rushes forward, kneeling by Maddox. "I'll do mouth to mouth, as a friend!"

Then suddenly Maddox opens her eyes. "Boo."

Ashlyn screams, backing away, and everyone else gasps. Maddox laughs. "Wow. That was a good one." Ricky commented. 

"The Woman in the Woods could never." Carlos agreed.

"I almost had a heart attack, but yeah, good job." Ophelia admitted with a chuckle.

Maddox smiles, standing up. "I felt like I owed you all a good scare after the legend of Susan Fine kinda crashed and burned." Then she glances at Ashlyn, who looked like she was about to cry. "Hey, Ash, you okay?"

"Mmm-mmm." Ashlyn hums in response, trying not to cry. 

"Are you crying?" Carlos tilted his head to the side.

"I think she is." Luca frowned.

"Why would I be crying? It was humorous. These are laugh tears." Ashlyn explains, walking to the front. "Shall we begin?"

Everyone sat back down on the floor. "Please remember I am new at this and it's just for fun." Ashlyn smiles. "Okay." She wipes her tears away and picks a card out of the box. "Ooh, this first card is...Death."

"Present." Carlos raised his hand.

"Actually, the death card means something in one's life is ending." Ashlyn explained.

"Okay, you don't have to hit me over the head with it. Seb and I are over." Carlos rolled his eyes.

"Could be for me though." Maddox chimes in. "Mad and Mad are...Bad."

"And although Ophelia and I haven't officially declared what we are and she hasn't officially decided to do this, "There's definitely something special happening here."

"Sorry, what now?" Ricky questioned, narrowing his eyes at Mack as he sat up straighter.

"Just check my Tiktok at midnight and see what's up." Mack smiled.

Ophelia's eyes widen. "Wait, I didn't agree to fake date you. I specifically told you I'm not doing that." She glares at Mack, feeling her blood boil and her heart race. "You know Ricky and I are dating and yet you're acting like you're making that decision for me and acting like it's no big deal." She snapped, feeling a mix of emotions.

"Wait, what is going on?" Ricky inquires, looking confused and upset. "Is this a Halloween prank?"

"No, I promise it's not." Ophelia reassured him. She wanted to say more to explain to him what Mack wanted them to do, but then Dani stood up.

"Well, I'll tell you what's not a prank. I am thrilled to be stepping into the role of Gabriella in East High's production of 'HSM3', alongside my forever Zac Efron, Ricky with the good hair." Dani smiled widely, putting a hand on Ricky's shoulder.

Ophelia's eyes widen and she felt like her heart drops. "Wait, what?" Carlos asked, eyes widening with surprise.

"You didn't tell anyone the plan?" Dani looked at Ricky with surprise.

"You two had a plan?" Luca questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"Hey...It seems the cards have awoken some demons." Ashlyn chimed in, trying to diffuse the tension in the room.

"Wait, hold on, I'm not in the play anymore?" Ophelia frowned, looking at Ricky with disbelief.

"I thought this would be a favor, I-I wanted to talk to you in private, but it's a good thing." Ricky tried reassuring her, looking guilty and even hurt when she pulled away from him.

"How is this a good thing?" Ophelia asked, her voice laced with disbelief.

"She has a point." Dani agreed.

Ricky turns to her with a glare. "Please, just stay out of this." He looks back at Ophelia, his expression softening. "Lia, you work until nine pm every night, you're up before school to film this movie. Honestly, I thought you'd be relieved. And I'm not the one who's supposed to be posting a selfie at midnight with Mack." He said, raising his voice a bit since his jealousy was starting to get the best of him.

"I told him that I didn't want to do that. He just assumed I would. And yes I'm exhausted from working late and getting up early, but I was looking forward to being in the play and being Troyella with you. This is what we wanted for senior year-"

"Okay, okay." Kourtney speaks up. "Look, I'm the queen of functional anxiety and even I think you guys are taking this a little too far."

Ophelia takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. "Okay, I just...I can't be here right here now." She stood up and Ricky stood up as well. 

"Let me drive you home." Ricky offered, wanting to talk more and fix things between them. He hated the way this conversation was going and the thought of losing her scared him.

"It's okay." Ophelia smiles sadly, not wanting to make a scene and cause a bigger problem than it already is. "I'll call my mom to pick me up." She didn't wait for him to respond and left, grabbing her jacket from the rack on the way out. 

A/N okay but nightmares come to life is such a good song !! & yes i came up with the lyrics for ophelia, the new ones for gina & even the one for luca with the help of novelai lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.4K 45
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ (๐™ฃ.) ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™–๐™ง๐™š, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง...
8K 178 13
"But I wanna feel all that love and emotion, be that attached to the person I'm holding. Someday, I'll be falling without caution but for now, I'm on...
14.2K 343 22
when first impression isn't always the last impression. leighton murray x oc Season 1 and 2
118K 4.8K 20
" because you weren't mine to lose " in which ricky has a summer fling with august and tries to forget her to prove to nini he's ready for commitmen...