CHAPTER SEVEN, trust the process

Today Ophelia and her cast mates in the movie would be filming the rest of the movie

Today Ophelia and her cast mates in the movie would be filming the rest of the movie. And finally they were done.

"And that's a wrap on 'High School Musical 4'!" Quinn announced. Everyone cheered and clapped immediately.

Ophelia smiled widely as she walked down the hall, thanking the crew members and congratulating everyone. She was so happy the movie was done. While she had to admit she loved acting and being on the movie, she's glad to go back to her normal life.

"Ophelia!" A familiar voice calls out to her and she grins when she heard Vanessa Hudgens call out to her. Over the time of working on the movie, she had become close with all the original cast members but she was closest with Vanessa and Zac. Yes, she still couldn't believe she was on first name basis with these famous actors and actresses. "Ophelia, you were amazing!" She gushed and pulled her in a hug.

"Thank you!" Ophelia smiles widely, hugging the actress. "So we're you as always!"

"Hey, there's our new young super star in the making." Zac teased as he walked over to the two.

"Oh please, I wouldn't call me that." Ophelia chuckled, her face heating up. She doesn't know how she got to the point where she could talk to him without passing out. She still pinches herself to this day to make sure she's not dreaming.

"You were fantastic, Ophelia." Zac smiled at her, hugging her.

"Thanks." Ophelia smiled and hugged him back.

"We're proud of you, kid." Zac told her as they pulled away.

"That means a lot, thank you." Ophelia smiled widely. "I gotta be honest, I'm gonna miss you guys."

"Hey, its not like the end of the world. We can still stay in touch." Vanessa reassured her with a smile and Zac nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, yeah. You're right. Thanks guys." Ophelia smiled.

"No problem. See ya, kid." Zac waved at her and the two started walking away.

"Oh wait! Vanessa!" Ophelia called out, causing the woman to turn and look at her.

"What's up, honey?" She asked.

"Um, could I ask you something?"

"Of course." Vanessa nodded.

"How did you know you were ready you wanted to be a star?" She nervously asks, fidgeting with her hands. "I know now at the end of the movie is a bad time to ask this, but.."

"But you're worried if its what you really want or not." Vanessa finished her sentence and Ophelia nodded.

"It's not a bad question, Ophelia. Trust me. And to answer your question, I guess I've always been a performer. I love acting and singing. It just felt right when I first started acting and singing." Vanessa smiled.