Rogue-Repair-Ship

By zero252

IJN Kohaku is the brother of IJN Akashi, the scam cat. He is one of the best repair ships on the ocean, but... More

Bio
Distress Call
Back to Azur Lane
Softer Side
Call Him
You Will Sail Again
Rivalry
Sunset and Surprises
Repercussions
Predictable
Consequences
Sisters and Yanderes
Here's Roon!
Starter Ship
Dammit, Enterprise!
The Hunt Is On
Loss of Control
How to Court a Fox
Man's Best Friend
History Repeats Itself
Scam Cat & Schemes
Devious Foxes
A Memorable Tea Party
Succubus and Shrine Maiden
Heartbreak
Forbidden Art
Cosplayers
Queen of the Ocean
Little Kit
A Mothers Wrath
Sirens Have Feelings Too!

Rut

6K 170 286
By zero252

Hey.

Warspite will always be our Warcorgi.

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Crash*

"Hey!" Kohaku shouts.

"Make our Queen cry, will you? Meow!?" Cheshire grabs the nearest object and throws it at our male Kitsune

"Cheshire! What the heck..."

"Stay still!"

Not long after storming out of the Admiral's office and berating the Royal Navy girls, Kohaku was soon set upon by one of the more emotionally driven royal maids. Kohaku ended up dodging multiple projectiles but dodging all of them easily.

Kohaku wanted to laugh at the angry snarl the royal maid gave him, but that soon changed to wanting to cry when another person approached and stood further away.

"Master... Needs... Punishment..."

A monotone voice whispered. Even from a distance, Kohaku could hear her clearly, her tone and choice of words making him sweat.

"Sheffield, help me corner him!" Cheshire smirked when she also noticed the shorter royal maid.

With a shadow over her face, an aggressive pose and a tool used by the royal maids for 'punishment.' Kohaku knew he was in trouble.

"Is that a riding crop!?" Kohaku's tails froze in worry, and his ears flattened.

"I see... Master is well versed in this implement..." Sheffield's cold voice punctured the silence as she ran her fingers up and down the riding crop with appreciation.

"Nyahaha! Meow, You're in trouble now, fox!" Cheshire grinned at the slowly backing up Kohaku.

Both royal maids slowly started walking towards him. Both of the beautiful ladies couldn't be more different. One was hyper and excited, and the other was cold and relaxed.

"If Master makes our Queen cry, we'll make him cry..." Sheffield's lip tugged upwards ever so slightly, and It looked like she was secretly enjoying this.

Kohaku looked around for an exit but found no way out but through them, which wasn't ideal: one heavy cruiser and one light cruiser.

Both Sheffield and Cheshire got into a ready stance and were about to charge at him, but unknown to the two ladies, Sheffield had given Kohaku everything he needed to come out on top.

Sheffield had widened her legs and moved her left leg to the side, giving her more power to pounce on him, but unintentionally forcing her short maid outfit to hike up her legs, giving him a view of her smooth thighs and panties.

A view of her panties, assuming she was wearing any.

She wasn't...

...

...

...

"Nice..." Kohaku flushed and nodded at Sheffield with appreciation, giving her a thumbs up.

Both ladies were caught off guard by his strange behaviour, but when he pointed at Sheffield's lower half, Sheffield blushed before lowering her leg and pulling down her maid outfit as much as she could.

Cheshire's eyes narrowed at Kohaku as she cracked her knuckles threateningly.

"Um, Parley? Heh," Kohaku smiled nervously at the two murderous women.

Both women pounced at him with incredible speed.

Being the light cruiser, Sheffield reached him before Cheshire and swung at him, but he dodged to the side. Her speed easily allowed her to recover quickly and smack his backside with her riding crop as she passed him.

*Whack*

He yelped and yiped, much to his embarrassment.

Cheshire was much slower than both Sheffield and him. She was easily sidestepped and rushed past him when she attempted to grapple him.

Kohaku smirked and threw a smoke bomb at their feet, caught in the cloud of smoke, both realising their positions had changed too late, and now he was free to run away with no resistance.

Which he did with great enthusiasm.

As the smoke cleared, both coughing girls looked around for any sign of the fox but found none.

"Hmmm, he will be punished, sooner or later..." Sheffield mumbled to herself, tightening her grip on her riding crop.

"Grrr! Meow! Why aren't you wearing any panties!?" Cheshire growled in aggravation at her companion.

"I like to feel the sea spray when I manoeuvre," Sheffield's uncaring response baffled Cheshire.

"We aren't on the sea!"

"Hmm? So..."

"Exposing yourself so shamelessly to a man! Meow... What will her Majesty think," Cheshire threw up her arms with impatience.

Sheffield tilted slightly towards the cat maid and looked at her with dull eyes.

"You assume her majesty wears panties."

"W-What!?" Cheshire sputters in disbelief.

~

Kohaku found a quiet spot, panting hard and looking around for any further threats.

"W-Wow! That was hot," Kohaku chortled to himself, thinking about the commando cruiser.

Although his ass stung slightly, he will never understand why some people love being whacked on the ass, but he won't judge. One day, he will show Sheffield how it feels, but knowing her, she would start enjoying it...

Kohaku shook his head vigorously, trying to shake the thoughts of a semi-naked Sheffield lying on his lap...

No!

What the hell was wrong with him today...

Wait... Oh... Oh no... He was in a rut!

It would explain why he was thinking erotically and why every Kansen around the base had suddenly become almost irresistible to him—the downsides of being a male Kansen, specifically a male Kitsune. Every few weeks, he would go into a rut, which was almost impossible to control, but thankfully, the effects haven't been so obvious.

The reason it wasn't so obvious?

The reason was there were no other Kitsune around; most female Kansen with animal features go into heat, but the Kitsune Kansens are the only ones who mesh perfectly with his rut. If you put him in a room during his rut with a Kitsune Kansen like Kaga or Amagi, and she was in heat, it was almost guaranteed they would end up in bed together.

History, past grievances or hate didn't matter...

Rut and heat in the same room would always end the same way.

Lots and lots of fun, followed by kits... Lots and lots of kits... Which he has thankfully avoided so far.

But if Akagi got her way... God help him.

Kohaku sighed in tiredness, seeing Sheffield's bald glistening... ahem, must have sent him into a premature rut.

How wonderful.

"Well... I guess it's time to hide for the next 24 hours before I hump through the entire bases population!"

His rut was the only real time he was vulnerable and easily manipulated. His mind was clouded when it happened, and sound judgment was severely strained.

He would not allow himself to be manipulated again... Not again.

Kohaku walked away hastily, with clenched fists and a tense body. He made his way through the base as quickly as possible, ignoring all the females around him. He would not allow them in and convince him he was an animal to breed others!

Amagi and Kaga's face flash in his mind, making him growl.

"Kohaku?"

Kohaku heard his name called but ignored it and kept power walking away towards his docked ship. He listened to the footsteps of someone following him. He looked over his shoulder to see who was bugging him.

Warspite...

Sh*t!

Taking a deep, calming breath, Kohaku stopped walking and turned to Warspite. She stopped in front of him within a few seconds of him turning to face her.

"Kohaku, I... I wish to apologise for my behaviour in the office and... Kohaku?" Warspite looked bashful and cute. The way her small fluffy ears twitched, the smooth skin of her exposed thighs, slightly rounded hips, black panties. Why was Warspite so... Breedable!?

Warspite was trying to apologise for her actions. The Shikikan attempted to cause massive trouble to Kohaku. Warspite would admit she let her emotions get the better of her, but Warspite stopped when she looked up at Kohaku in confusion. Why was he looking at her like that? His slitted pupils had shrunk to pinpricks as his eyes never left her form.

She could feel his eyes roam all over her. His breathing came out in quiet pants, and his large, adept fox ears twitched erratically like all his tails.

That's when she smelt it, an aroma that she had never smelt before. Unlike her sisters, her slight animal nature gave her more acute senses like smell and hearing.

Warspite took in another deep breath of the intoxicating smell... All thoughts of why she was apologising to Kohaku had vanished. It was all replaced with the simple thoughts of the male before her.

She knew she liked Kohaku romantically and was in direct competition with her sisters, but why did she suddenly want to throw him down and ride him for all he was worth!?

Warspite was unaware of Kohaku's nature and was unknowingly being seduced subconsciously.

Warspite's eyes had clouded, and she was thinking about what their children would look like, watching a bunch of blonde-haired purple-eyed kids with fox or corgi ears running around the base, picturing herself teaching them how to use a sword and... I will have him!

"K-Kohaku... W-Would you like to come to my room?" Warspite pleaded and looked up at him with a bashful but seductive smile. Warspite didn't know if she was being all that seductive, but this was her first time trying!

Kohaku had not once taken his eyes off the smaller battleship, but he seemed to realise something, and his predatory leer turned into a horrified look.

"I-I gotta go!" Kohaku shouted frantically and bolted away from the red-faced and panting Warspite, who went from trying to be seductive to shocked at being rejected in such a way.

"W-Wait! Kohaku, please!" Warspite called after him, desperately hoping he would return and help her with her very innocent desires...

Kohaku had already vanished and was sprinting in desperation towards his ship, no longer caring for the looks other girls around gave him. He needed to get away from them all now!

Warspite didn't understand what was happening. Why did she stand there when she could have chased him!?

She and Kohaku could be in her room by now and starting a family, and... Wait, what!?

Warspite, free of Kohaku's aroma and breathing the clean sea air, seemed to be removing the effects of the Kitsune from her system. Her mind was clear within ten minutes of Kohaku running away from her.

The small battleship could only do one thing: wipe away the clear liquid dripping down her thighs, cover her mortified and flushed face and run to her room for the rest of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter.

It was obvious that Sheffield would be the one with the riding crop, her and Belfast, but I think Belfast would hide it better.

I like the concept of Kohaku having a rut. It works well with the heat Sakura Empire females have.

A rut gives Kohaku a large Achilles heel, which Amagi and Kaga have attempted to exploit. Their history is starting to be revealed.

Warspite's animal ears are not just tufts of hair. Here they are, animal ears.

Warspite is a Warcorgi, no questions asked.

I own no Art of Gif's

Thanks for the support and votes!

Zero-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 257 9
My name is Kokorohime Higurashi, Kokoro for short, and I am the 19 year old brother of Kagome Higurashi. I'm the older brother of us three. I was bor...
98.9K 2.5K 18
-Story is still being checked for any spelling errors and grammar. Please be kind as I make those changes- ⚠️Warning! I don't own any of the pictures...
11.9K 191 36
SHIPS - Rengiyuu (slight) Obamitsu Tankana Akaren (ONE SIDED) Hello! This is my first time writing a silly story like this so it might not be long o...
13.7K 339 23
When The Americans won WW2 The Japanese commanded the remaining shipgirls to scuttle themselves which they didn't do instead they went into hiding i...