𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 | 𝐝...

By naiithewriterr

Widening the door I seen him holding another bag, with flowers in his hand and a blunt behind his ear "really... More

introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.

6.

2.8K 117 14
By naiithewriterr

"Sooo" Des dragged out "you not gonna go talk to him?"

"Nah I'm good" she got see that nigga got already pre occupied? Fuck do I look like going over to their section and making myself look dumb cause a nigga that asked me out is with someone else.

I could understand if we previously had something going on and he cooped up with someone that he's most likely fucking, now would've had me butt hurt, but one thing about me is I reciprocate energies.

I'll never give you more than what you giving me meaning, I'll also never give you less so if anyone get mad at me for doing something they don't agree with they can only be mad at themselves.

"Girl do not let homegirl stop you from getting your man" hearing this I immediately shook my head.

"Sorry but I didn't come here to chase over a nigga that don't want me" I chuckled as I took the blunt from her "they look cute together" I shrugged.

"No they do not" she laughed "nothing bout them goes together but if you'n wanna talk to him can we at least go dance or some?"

"We can" I got up off the seat and stood up off the seat she reached out for my hand and pulled me towards where most people was already dancing.

Since my ass wasn't sober I didn't mind shaking a lil some even though Imma remember everything cause I'm high not drunk.

It was just thought of not caring about anyone around me for me to let loose I gotta have a lil some in my system, I hate for it to be like that but social anxiety be eating me up sometimes.

It be making you feel like people is watching or judging you even though they not even batting an eyelash at you and that's what I hate it cause it's like why is my brain telling me something that's clearly not in front of me.

Shit is crazy for real.

I started to get into the rhythm and followed the beat since Ion know the song that is currently playing all I can do is hope and pray that Ion look dumb but at this point I'm just having fun.

"Yeahhh!!" I heard Des say as she tapped on my ass looking back I seen her recording with a bright ass flash on my body "show them Brook!" She yelled over the music with some off her male friends hyping me up as well.

But soon enough my fun was beginning to come to an end as my knees were growing weak I just played it off by acting shy; it be working every time.

Laughing I fixed myself to get the strength back in my knees all that dancing had me feeling dehydrated and dizzy so I told Des that I'm coming back after I get something to drink.

Des did warn me about getting crossed so Imma just choose something light even though I couldn't really feel the effects of the weed that don't mean it ain't still in my system.

I patiently waited for one of the bartenders to finish serving whoever as I looked at their menus to see what they got but because I ain't good with shit like this.

I just be telling them to surprise me but you gotta let them know if you want it strong or not cause they be going overboard with the alcohol, I remember this one time I was at one of my cousin's birthday party in some club, I said surprise me but I really got the shock of my life.

Ion know how that nigga did it but you couldn't really taste the alcohol so I downed it like it a shot and ended up getting another one cause it was good, in the end the drink had my ass blacked out drunk. I still can't remember shit from that night.

"This is for you" a drink got placed in front of me but I dismissed it and pushed it to the side.

Can't believe niggas be doing this corny ass shit, "can I order something?" He nodded his head so I gave him an idea of what I wanted as this was happening I could see the man that ordered a random drink for me move closer to me.

"What so you too pretty to accept free drinks or some?" His breath just rank of alcohol and now my whole mood was just put off.

"I gotta be too pretty to accept your drink?" Seeing that he was moving one step closer I took a couple steps away but he's drunk so he clearly didn't get the hint of me wanting to be away from him.

"So why is ya pretty ass here all alone?"

I didn't even want to continue to entertain the conversation so I just went silent and pretended as if I couldn't hear him "you ain't hear what I said?" He asked speaking directly into my ear.

"I get it you drunk and all but you keep getting in my personal space, move back" Ion know who or what gave me this confidence but I was admiring myself for a lil minute cause I don't be speaking up when shit be happening.

Especially to someone who is drunk cause they be switching at any moment "yo what's taking so long?" Davo asked as he stood next to me, I moved closer towards him and I guess homeboy finally made his decision to leave me alone.

"This your nigga?" He said looking down at me.

"Yes nigga that a problem?" Davo answered.

"Nah" he mumbled "Imma see you".

"No you will not" I nervously chuckled he looked at Davo once last time before he walked away.

"Why you ain't leave when he started bothering you?"

"Because I'm waiting on my drink?"

"Well next time a nigga start bothering you come find me, aight?"

"Mhm" I hummed he was staring real hard eventually having me look away from him, I heard him let out a chuckle as I put my attention back on the person who supposed to be making my drink.

"Sorry it took so long" he put the drink down on the counter, thanking him I picked up a straw then reached for Davo's hand to bring him back over to our section.

Davo moved closer behind me and leaned down so I could hear him, "why Des saying that some nigga keep staring at you? You want me to deal with it?"

"No it's fine" I chuckled "it's some random ass nigga from my job, I heard that he got a staring problem" I shrugged.

"Aight just let me know" nodding my head I placed my drink down on the lil table in front of us, Des was rolling up another blunt, some niggas were getting lap dances, others were smoking and the rest were talking or recording themselves.

Picking up my drink I tore the wrapper off the straw and placed it in my drink, taking a lil sip it felt like my lil ass got blown "ugh that's strong" I said in pure disgust turning to Davo I put the drink up to his face "try it".

"Why?" He squinted his eyes as they shifted between the drink and me "you did some to it?"

"What?" I chuckled "no I want to see it's strong or if it's just me" I explained but he still seemed a bit weary about i, he took the drink outta my hand and swirled the liquid with the straw "boy ain't nobody tryna drug you".

"Nah I gotta make sure, Ion know what typa timing ya ass on".

"I just drank it so I'll be drugging myself?" He moved the glass up to lips to waterfall it, as I was about to take it back he held out his hand stopping me in the process "aight nie that was too much" I said and took the drink outta his hand.

"Nah what's in there? I might needa get one".

"Ion know the only thing I can taste blueberries and lemons" I shrugged "so is it not strong?"

"Nah it's just ya lil ass" he chuckled, rolling my eyes at him he placed his arm on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"Here I rolled this for you" Des placed the blunt in my hand not failing to hide her smile "y'all look comfortable" she spoke up.

"I am" Davo mumbled "but lemme tell you some never accept a blunt you ain't seen them roll and cause you know my ass a gentlemen and shit" he shrugged "I gotta check it before you smoke" he took the blunt out my hand and reached in his pocket for a lighter.

He put the blunt between his lips and did a big ass inhale "this nigga made up a whole lie to be the first to smoke it" Des grumbled.

"And both of ya asses fell for it" he chuckled.

"I didn't fall it but I'm happy you willing to sacrifice yourself for me" taking the blunt out his hand I did a couple big inhales and gave it back to him.

He licked his lips before he put it back up to his lips, I watched as he inhaled the smoke with a thick cloud forming as he did some trick I ain't never seen before, my eyes roamed his face and now he got me a lil mesmerised.

Not gonna lie.

"You gon keep staring at a nigga?" He asked as he licked his lips and put his eyes back on me.

"No I'm just wondering why you hogging my blunt?" I lied I was gonna keep staring if he didn't mention it.

"Nah Imma let the staring slide cause you cute" he gave the blunt back to me and exhaled the smoke.

Rolling my eyes I turned away from him with Des now in her own world as she smoked on her own blunt, taking my out my phone I went over to Instagram to record a lil some since I don't be going often I need the memories.

Lifting up my phone so I could my appearance, I put the blunt between my lips as I flattened my hair and raked my fingers through the ends before I started the video.

I put my phone in a position where the lighting wasn't as dark, starting the recording Davo came up all in the camera throwing up set I ain't never seen before, ending the recording I watched it over before I saved it to my camera roll.

After finishing my next couple videos his eyes didn't move from my face but he was more bold than I was "so do you wanna explain why you was staring at me?" He just shrugged his shoulders with a lil smile playing on his lips.

"Ain't much to say" humming I rewatched the videos over finding some to post on my story.

"We going to dance you coming?" I heard Des ask looking up I nodded and put the blunt out, getting up I tugged on Davo's arm.

"You ain't what she said?"

"I did but I ain't dancing".

"Exactly. That's why I'm dancing on you" his eyebrows raised a lil bit, playfully rolling my eyes I stood up and pulled Davo back over to the dance floor.

The song that was currently playing was a more slow beat and a smooth rhythm type of song you'll catch at a strip club when niggas getting a lap dance.

I went in front of him moving my hips to the rhythm without a care in the world, I created a distance between us but I could feel myself brush up against him ever so often.

I also noticed that he kept his hands to himself but because we was just dancing I didn't mind touching him, so I put my hand on top of his and placed it on my waist letting him know I was comfortable with him touching me.

His hands started to roam my body but in a way that made  me uncomfortable, at this point with the music, the lights, and me dancing it felt like something you'd see in a movie when they be at the club and I was eating up every second.

He put his hand on my stomach and kinda pushed me back so we was touching, turning around I placed my hands on his chest and maintained the eye contact as much I could.

The alcohol and the weed got me acting real bold, Davo put his hand on my chin and lifted up my head, breaking the eye contact my eyes somehow landed on East he was already looking in our direction with a blank facial expression.

Rolling my eyes I looked away from him and decided to end the dance this nigga ruining my night and he barely did anything.

I went back over to the bar to get the same thing with less alcohol as my other drink was left in the open, I know better than to drink that.

"Can I have the same drink you had made with less alcohol?" He nodded his head and went straight into making the drink.

"Yo Brook you good?"

"Yeah" I mumbled "why wouldn't I be?"

"Nah it's cause you walked away so I'm tryna see if some was up" he shrugged.

"I'm all good" I chuckled "I'm going outside to get some fresh air though" since I'm not used to the clubbing scene

"Aight you want me to come with you?" Shaking my head I picked up the drink and walked away from him, walking towards the exit, I had to barge my way through the thick crowds of people since they all wanna stand by the door.

As I left the building I felt the cool breeze prick at somewhat exposed body, I was currently mad at myself and mad at the fact that a nigga I've known for less than a week is aching my heart.

Sighing I stood off to the side and took out my phone to call my momma, NY only one hour ahead of Louisiana but when she don't be working she be staying up real, real late.

FaceTiming her I waited for the call to connect before I wander off hearing the sound of the call connecting, she had her glasses on hair up in a bun with her face all up in the camera.

"Damn ma you all up in the camera" I chuckled.

"Hi baby" she smiled "how's everything?"

"It's good they got me at the club I'm exhausted and want to go home" I sighed.

"You got the apartment?"

"I did" I nodded.

"So why don't you leave?"

"I'm staying with a friend until I get my furniture and my ride is still inside" I sighed once again.

"Hm" she hummed "who's the friend?"

"You remember Desiree? I'm staying with her".

"So I take it you settling in fine then?" Nodding at her question she nodded her head "how's the job?"

"I don't start til Monday so there isn't much to know" I shrugged.

"Oh well I just want to let you know that I'm proud of you, you only been there for a week and things already working out for you, God's got you and stay safe okay?"

"Thank you momma, you gon make me cryy" I said as I moved my finger up to my eye to stop any tears from messing up my makeup.

"You drunk?"

"A lil bit" I lifted up my hand to show the amount with my index finger and thumb.

"Mhm I can tell" she chuckled "anyway Imma let you go, text me when you get home".

"Bye momma I love you" I said with my finger hovering over the end button.

"Love you too" my mom got them soft southern voices since she was from there originally she lost her accent a bit but the second she got back it came back and when it did it was real real strong.

Sometimes I don't even be understanding when she be talking, I just nod or hum in response so think that I know but I really have no idea, the same thing goes for my brothers.

Putting my purse in my bag I zipped it up and made my way back to the club with so much people standing in front of the entrance Ion know how my lil ass gon get back inside.

As I was about to make my way through the crowd I felt someone reached out to grab my hand, snatching my hand within seconds I turned to look at whoever tried to touch me.

"I did say Imma see you" the same drunk nigga from the club said as he spoke all up in my ear "so you're boyfriend just allow you be out here by ya self?"

"I told you about being all up in my personal space" I groaned "so get the fuck out my ear? I need to get back inside".

"Nah I know you wanna spend the rest of the night wimme".

"I really don't" I chuckled this nigga is not cute to be so confident, but one thing about them ugly niggas they persistent.

"You sure?" He said as he placed his hands on my body.

"Nigga get the fuck up off me" I pulled his hands right off my body "the fuck is wrong with these niggas?"

"Yo Brooklyn you aight?"

"No I'm not" me and this nigga not cool right now but I'd rather him here then some random ass person who too comfortable with touching.

I didn't have to say anything cause that nigga was out my sight vision with East dragging him away from me I guess homeboy ain't like the idea of being manhandled.

So he cocked his fist back ready to punch East but he was so much faster than him.

"Ouuuuuu!!" Everyone said in unison as they heard the sound of the punch connecting to his face, instead I had let out a chuckle and had to compose myself cause that's what his dumbass gets.

"Come on" East mumbled once he got over to me, he put his hand on my back and guided me towards the front of the club, getting inside I turned around to face him.

"Thank you but we not cool" his eyebrows furrowed most likely confused, all he need to do is rewind his memory back to a hour or some ago, I'm sure he'll understand right away.

Before he could even say anything I turned back around to walk away, I couldn't didn't even know where I was going I was just walking until I seen someone I could recognise.

"Brook where did you?!" Des stopped me in the middle of the club with nothing but concern all over her face.

"I went outside Davo didn't tell you?"

"No I haven't seen him, shit girl you had me worried".

"That's my bad" I apologised.

"No you good, come on it's almost midnight" she put her hand in my own and took me back over to their section.
––

Ion know how long we was in that club for, after that lil incident I had actually had fun, I didn't see East for the majority of the night.. not like I was looking for him or anything.

After they all had gotten drunk I decided that it was time for me to go, my feet was hurting, I was tired meaning my body was about to give out in any moment.

Thankfully Des was also ready to go so we went on a hunt to find Davo with Des telling me she stumbled across him fucking some bitch in the bathroom, and now she can't stop talking about how traumatised she is.

"Yoo wake ya asses up" taking my time in sitting up as me and Des ended up in an uncomfortable ass position, my neck felt stiff so when I tried to move it, it was hurting real bad.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath picking my heels up I opened up the door and got out "Des?" I shook her body but it seems like she was in a deep slumber or some "girl wake up".

"We here?" Humming she opened up her eyes and looked around before she groaned "that lil nap was so good" she chuckled.

Closing the car door on the side I was sitting on I said my goodbyes to Davo and walked up to her door as Des took her glorious time in getting out.

"Des hurry up".

"Girl I just woke up from a good ass nap my brain hardly functioning" she closed the door and walked up to the front door, she gave me her keys taking them from her I unlocked her front door and pushed it open allowing her to be the first to walk inside.

Stepping inside I closed and locked the door hearing her mumble shit under her breath "night Brook".

"Night" sighing I opened up the bedroom door seeing the bed in front of me I was so tempted to go sleep but I needed to take my makeup off.

All I want is for the night to be over.

unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31K 44
𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 | 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
1M 52.3K 82
Before I could walk away completely, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. My wrists were caught in his grasp as he placed them above my...
6.9K 236 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...