GHOSTSHIP (kinnporsche)

By SnoffyJolly

Just not main ship, otherwise anything is welcome. More

DISCRIPTION
ARM - KHUN (crush to Love)
PORSCHE - MACAU (not My Brother)
PORSCHE - VEGAS (Love You Like You Deserve)
PORSCHE - KIM (Let Me Heal You)
KEN - BIG (One More Chance)
PORSCHE - BIG (Back To Change Everything)
BUILD - BIBLE (Daily Jealousy)
JEFF - CODE - BIBLE (Naive Beauty)
PORSCHE - VEGAS (Lean On Me)
PORSCHE - KEN (Beauty And Beast)
KHUN HAREM (Pretty Boss)
KHUN - CHAY (Manipulate you To Love Me)
PORSCHE - TAWAN (Life Of A Cutie)
PORSCHE - KINN (Guide To Love)
PORSCHE - KHUN (Learn The Real You)
PORSCHE - VEGAS (Guide To Tame Devil)
ARM - PORSCHE (Staright To Gay)
VEGAS - BIG (Bangkok's Devil And His Queen)
PORSCHE - PORCHAY (Perfect Little Wifey)
VEGAS - TANKHUN (Forbidden Crush)
KINN - TANKHUN (Forbidden Love)
PORSCHE - POL (Take Care Of You)
PORSCHE - PORCHAY (Love You In Secret)
KINN - CHAY (First Time Falling In Love)
PETE - BIG (Be Your Prey)
BIG - CHAY (Burden Of Heart)
PORSCHE - TAY (Tears Of Pretty Boy)
(First Time Falling In Love) Part - 2
VEGAS - CHAY (Cold To Possessive)
PORSCHE - PETE (Can't Keep Hands Off You)
VEGAS - KEN - PETE (Disobedient)
VEGAS - KINN (Unexpected)
KIM - PORSCHE (Hands On My Neck)
(Forbidden Love) Part - 2
(Guide To Love) Part - 2
KIM - PETE (Happens For Better)
KIM - VEGAS (The Pretty smiling Omega)
POL - KINN (What In The Fuvk!)
PETE - KINN (Sweet For Me Only)
TEM - PORSCHE (Deserves Better)
PORSCHE - BIG (Rumours Are Treat)
PETE - VEGAS (Heal You)
KINN - BIG (Eyes On You)
MALE OC - BIG (Half To Full Love Story)
(Learn The Real You) Part - 2
(Heal You) Part - 2
(Not My Brother) Part - 2
(Forbidden Crush) Part - 2
KORN - KUN (If Not Misunderstood Then What?)
IMPORTANT
CHAY - PETE (Won't Leave You)
KINN - CHAY (Eyes On Angel)
KINN - MACAU (Hot Meaning?)
ARM - VEGAS (Light Of Path)
VEGAS - CHAY (Innocence Is Mask)
VEGAS - MACAU (My Omega Or Brother?)
VEGAS - KINN (My Husband? Devil? Yes)
KHUN - VEGAS (Be Safe For Me)
ARM - CHAY (Drunk Love)
BOOK ENDING
SEASON 2

VEGAS - CHAY (Unexpectedly Expected Couple)

1.1K 31 8
By SnoffyJolly

After the death of both Korn and kun, all are happy. As much as Vegas don't want to live with his cousins, knowing Macau is his cousin's, tankhun's boyfriend, Vegas can't just take his brother's boyfriend so in the last the minor family and main family combined.

Kinn and Vegas are the owner of Theerapanyakul family business now and both are working together. Vegas is still not used to eat with them since everyone around is a couple, Pete-big, arm-ken, chan-pol, tankhun-Macau, kinn-porsche, just everyone and this is irritating Vegas but...............for his brother.

"guys, today, my brother is coming after three years of study in london"

Eh? Another member? Another couple? At this rate Vegas is sure he will leave the mansion more faster than the mosquito.

Vegas who was exhausted after listening to their daily talk went out to take some fresh air since all are free today and no one has mission including Vegas himself.

"excuse me sir"

Huh? Vegas turned around to find a small boy looking at him with with eyes, he looked quite young by his feature and body but is a completely nervous...............bye Vegas? Maybe, he always look dangerous, not his fault.

"yes"

"do you.......do you know where is uh....theraka...what was it name?"

"you don't remember the name?"

"it's...its complicated" the boy said pouting as Vegas thought for himself before asking.

"your name?"

"um...porchay, porchay kittisawat" Kittisawat?

"are you.......are you porsche's brother?"

"yes" oh......that makes sense now.

"you are finding Theerapanyakul mansion?"

"yes - yes"

"I see, come with me"

Vegas took Chay's luggage since it looked too big for porchay and went towards his car being followed by a puppy..................I mean porchay. They both reached the mansion fastly cause of Vegas's Lamborghini.

"here we are"

"wow! So big"

Yeah it is, since after the reconstruction, minor and main family house are made combined. So it is now very big.

"come inside"

"porsche" Vegas shouted as porsche immediately came with an annoyed expression, must have called him in between the so called work but his eyes widen when he look at porchay as he immediately ran towards his little brother.

"welcome back Chay"

"hia" both brothers hug each other until kinn came as chay break the hug and then hug kinn. Soon everyone came and get a group hug including Vegas too who was complaining about it but they just laughed it off.

AT NIGHT

"the moon looks pretty from here"

"yeah? But it is far away from our reach"

Porchay was in the garden after dinner as others went to sleep. He watched moon while taking fresh air until he heard a voice making him turn around to look at the person.

"what are you doing here P'vegas?"

"didn't wanted to sleep so"

"oh.............isn't it good that it is far away from out reach?"

"huh?"

"people won't ruin him and then he will shine always"

Vegas look at Chay who is sitting with a blank expression but he know the emotion behind those eyes. He thought chay is just a kid but maybe he is wrong, maybe Chay has gone through many things, he don't even know.

"have you ever experienced heartbreak?" don't know, don't know why but Vegas asked this question. Just to listen the answer but the answer was too shocking.

"yes, I had by a person............who suddenly got close to me so I fall for him not knowing that he will not love me"

Suddenly got close to him?

"are you talking about P'kim?"

"..........yeah, he didn't said it back so I thought he might need sometime but in the last he didn't loved me..............but I don't hate him cause the reason he came close to me was his brother's safety and I know..........it makes a brother worried when a stranger suddenly approached his brother. I don't hate him but it is just I think loving someone is so hurtful, you know...like..........."

He knows, of course Vegas knows how it feels to have a heartbreak. He still remember when he fall for Pete and after killing his father he decided to confess to him but he didn't even got a chance for it, not when Pete introduced him to his boyfriend. He don't hate big and he knows he don't even have to cause Pete has every right to love anyone so does big. It is just it hurts just like Chay explained, it does.

They kept watching the moon not knowing some people are watching him from behind the curtain as they went back to their room leaving Vegas and Chay alone.

"Vegas and Chay"

"calm down kinn, Chay is heartbroken and your brother is alone, maybe........maybe they can work out"

"I still can't believe my own younger brother"

"kinn, calm down. You also know why Kim did that and as Chay said, anyone would do that"

"yeah.....maybe you are right porsche but vegas-"

"you know how he is, being the third youngest in the family, he always has been grumpy from starting but you know he is good from heart, so let it be"

"yeah...................I know"

NEXT DAY

"what the hell happened to my baby brother? Chay? Vegas?"

"nothing P'khun, we were in the garden for quite a time that's why"

"yeah, agree to it tankhun" Vegas said while yawning as khun shouted.

"brat! I am your brother. Learn how to behave."

"yeah, yeah"

"hia, come on" Macau said to support his boyfriend but become silent after seeing his hia's glare.

Daily Drama of now Theerapanyakul family. And Chay like it, this feels like family rather than the three years ago family, everything silent and cold. Now even Vegas is changed which made Chay's perspective about him change too. He knows Vegas just need someone by his side and that only was Macau before, his close friend but now whole family is by Vegas's side.

"since Chay just came so he doesn't know about the change in Bangkok, who will show him around?"

"I-"

"Vegas"

"what? Why me?"

"cause you don't have anything to do today so just show him, come one Chay is a good company"

"yeah, my brother is"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And porchay surely is a good company, now even Vegas believe it cause hell!! Never in his life he has laughed this much just because of someone's roasting, heck! The little boy is a savage bomb.

"you are such a kid Chay"

"excuse me, kid?"

"yeah"

"...........if you want to call me this"

------------------------------------------------

Vegas and Chay spent almost two months together until Vegas get some work or mission to do. But it all got stopped when Chay stopped spending time with Vegas cause........

"P'kim, what about this one?"

Yeah, Kim came back and yeah he know Chay and Kim are in good terms now but what the fuvk is this? Like this much.......that he even forgot to spend time with Vegas from two weeks.

Everyone in the house is now staying away from Vegas cause of his anger flame which he has been throwing from two weeks but the people who know this only chuckle at him.

No matter what others say but they know how Vegas is, ok? They are family despite Vegas's protest and Vegas also know this just not ready to accept it. They all just watch how Vegas murder the food as Kim and Chay's closeness is making him angry, while chuckling internally.

"ahmm......we have a party tomorrow so I hope you all will be ready"

"ok" "yes" "yup" "ok sir" "ok khun kinn"

"Vegas?"

"huh?" Vegas who still didn't listen asked kinn making kinn amuse as he again said.

"party tomorrow?"

"oh...yeah..ok"

"good"

NEXT DAY AT PARTY

The mood of thee party is pretty nice good and exciting except for one person...........Vegas, yeah and you will ask why? Cause Chay and Kim are nowhere to see and others are with their respective partner, dancing, drinking, talking while he is standing alone in the corner.

Kinn noticed Vegas's mood sulking as he chuckled before going towards him.

"where is your crime in partner?"

"how would I know?"

Oh.....so chay is missing and kim too, that's why Vegas is like this. It is not Kinn's fault that he wants to laugh but it down not wanting to make him angry bird.

"bring kim and your crime in partner here, we are about to dance and you need a partner"

".....................fine"

Vegas went to find Chay and Kim but they both are nowhere to seen making Vegas blood boil as he went to garden to calm himself down only to find both of them there.

"Kim, they are calling you inside"

"Vegas.............it's phi for you, brat" Kim said, starting with a blank face before scowling as he went inside, leaving Vegas and Chay alone.

"P'vegas"

Vegas look at Chay before noticing something on Chay's hair as he went towards him to take it. He took the leaf from Chay's hair before throwing it to the ground not knowing the 'not even a centimeter' distance between him and Chay.

Vegas again look at Chay and notice the closeness between them. He should had step back but he didn't instead he gulped before leaning forward towards chay, giving enough space to Chay to reject him but when he saw chay leaning towards him too, he just............

"hmm~"

"mmh~"

They both didn't kissed, nah, Vegas literally ate Chay's lips like as if it was his favourite dessert before breaking the kiss when he felt Chay can't keep up anymore.

Vegas still kept his hands on Chay's waist as Chay's hands still around his neck before Chay whisper something making Vegas laugh as they both went inside with intertwine hands.

"not kid anymore?"

They both didn't realise that there were people hiding as they went inside making all the people come out while they hug each other.

"see, I told you my plan will work"

"you are the best tankhun"

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. New couple, new possessiveness, new love, new jealousy, new obsession, new story...........yeah, that's what we want in our life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 854 20
Macau : l love you and you lie to me Porsche : * grab his jaw * everything is fair in love and war baby
116K 5.7K 41
Let's take this off-screen. *COMPLETE*
1.7K 45 19
𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙰𝙿𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙡 π™΄π™Όπ™Ύπšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½πš‚ 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰 π™±π™Ύπšˆ πš‚π™²π™°πšπ™΄π™³ π™±πšˆ πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Ώπ™°πš‚πšƒ 𝙰 π™±π™Ύπš„π™½π™³ πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Ώπ™Ύπšƒπ™΄π™½πšƒπ™Έπ™°οΏ½...
12.1K 513 30
Pete- no.... I mean I wont. Pat - son try to understand. Pete - dad, how could you? Hai friends, this is my first Fanfiction. I am a great fan of K...