๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž

734 20 5
By Pjmbts039

AN POV..

At night they reached their new house which was near the forest area so no one can interfere in their private life and they can live their happy future calmly..

They all come out of the car and walk inside the home... Bts were happy and excited where lily was shy and nervous thinking what is going to happen next..

When they closed the door behind them jk picked lily up and started walking upstairs which was decorated beautifully with flowers and candles..

Lily gasps softly and wraps her arms around his neck and shyly hides her face in his chest which made jk smirk..

He looked at his back from his shoulder and saw other boys following him with a smirk and excitement on their face..

Soon they reached the room and Tae opened the door for them.. They all went inside and saw the room decorated beautifully and the smell of roses is making them more excited...

Jk puts lily down and back hugs her putting his head in her neck... Jin closes the door behind and comes in front of the lily..

Jin- *sweet voice* Let us help you..

Lily nods her head and bts started taking her jewelry and hairs pins out while kissing her neck, face and lips softly.. They put everything aside and told her to change her clothes..

Lily went inside the washroom and took a shower and cleaned herself properly getting rigged of sweat.. After showering she wipes herself and applies lotion on her body.. She wore her night gown and put some perfume and lip balm on her lips...

Meanwhile bts also gets showers in other rooms and changes their clothes.. They wore shorts and loose shirts still looking handsome and hot as hell..

They all sat on the bed and chairs talking with each other but soon they heard the bathroom door opened.. They all looked at the door and their breath hitched.. They clenched their fists tightly and gulped harshly seeing lily standing there in white see through night gown looking hot and sexy angel..

Lily was looking down all the time but soon she looked up and flinched lightly seeing their dark eyes looking straight in her..

(SUMT STARTED)

They all growled and hobi comes near her.. He holds her jaw and attached his lips with her hungrily kissing her.. He holds her waist with his other arm and pulls her very closer to him..

He puts his tongue inside her mouth tasting every inch of her mouth.. He was biting and sucking her lips hard.. Lily was enjoying the kiss when she felt a pair of lips on her neck kissing, biting and sucking... She moans in kisses and hobi's hair tightly which makes him goarn in pleasure..

Hobi broke the kiss and looked at her swollen lips and made her turn around.. Before she could know a new pair of lips attacked her already swollen lips.. Lily opened her eyes lightly and saw Suga kissing her hardly...

While they were making out hobi started kissing her neck and shoulders making hickeys and slowly opened her night gown and made it fall down leaving her totally naked in his hungry eyes..

He looked at others and saw them looking at them with hungry dark eyes.. He singled them...telling them that he and suga will take her first.. They all nod back and rm dimmed and changed the lights making the room more romantic..

Suga picks lily up still kissing and makes her lay on bed.. He broke the kiss and attacked her b##bs hungrily.. He bites and sucks her lips which makes her moan loudly..

Lily- *moan* ahhh~~~ daddy~~~

Suga- *bites* more loudly kitten~~~ *deep voice*

He moved down and kissed her things and slowly made his way towards her womanhood and started eating her out.. She was moaning mess which suga was using his tongue technique and honi was sucking her b##bs...

Soon she cums on his mouth and suga didn't lick it all without any hesitation.. Then he lays beside her and pulls her on his chest and enters inside her which makes both of them moan and hobi comes behind and enters inside her from behind and they both start f7cking her together..

Suga - *goarn* oh f7ck... So tight kitten..

Hobi - *spank* I think *goarn* we should have to f7ck u everyday...

Lily- *moan* you can do ahh~~ anything u like daddies~~~ faster daddy~~

They both started moving faster hitting her g-spot.. She scratches suga's arms and makes some hickeys on his chest and neck.. Soon she cums again followed by sope who cums inside her..

Hobi pulls out and lays beside them breathing heavily and soon falls asleep.. Lily looked under her and found suga sleeping also.. Before she could say anything she felt herself in the air.. She looks back and sees that jm picks her up in arms..

Jm- *smirk* Now it's our turn babygirl..

(SMUT ENDED)

After their love making process jin softly picks lily up and takes her inside the bathroom and makes her sit inside the bathtub which was beautifully decorated with rose petals and candles..

He softly washes her body and hairs and gives her kisses from time to time telling how much he and others love her and adore her every little thing..

After taking a bath he let her wear his T-shirt and inner wear and took her out of the bathroom and saw boys change the bedsheets and fall asleep while cuddling with each other..

They smiled softly looking at them and lay in between them and started cuddling.. Soon tiredness and sleep took over them....

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
1.8M 62.6K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
347K 18K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one ๐Ÿ˜ญ) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU โœ”...
54.4K 1.5K 29
"Hyung my soulmate is out there in the crowd. I felt the tattoo burn." In a world where turning 21 means you get your soulmate tattoo. It's a mark of...