๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

469 18 6
By Pjmbts039

. I don't have the heart to send them to military one by one... So I'm sending them together.. 😁😁...

AN POV...

Lily is working in her studio and bts are having a meeting with pdnim.. While working her eyes landed on her beautiful engagement ring which made a smile on her face..

She looks at her ring and started thinking about bts confession that happened two months ago.. She kissed her ring and again started working..

After working she took a break and looks at the time and notice that it's nearly lunch time.. So she decided to go out and brings lunch for everyone..

She wore her mask and started walking out but then she decided to check on boys first that if they are finished with their meeting or not??..

So she made her way towards the meeting room.. She reached near the door and before she could knocked on the door.. She heard something which made her froze on her spot..

She felt that someone stabbing her heart.. Her tears started coming out of her eyes.. She moves back and started running out of the building...

After running some meter away from the building.. She reached near a alley way and stand near the wall.. She was wearing a mask so no one can know who she is..

Her tears was coming out like a river and she didn't wipes them away.. Soon the clouds became dark and rain started pouring heavily but this also didn't made her go back..

She just stood there remembering the talks that she heard..

Pdnim- Don't forget that you guys have to go to military service..

Jin- but pdnim.. We just propose lily for marriage and u want us to go..

Pdnim- I know this.. But I can't do anything.. We already postponed your service one time and that was the last.. Now you have to go..

These words were ringing in her ears like a music.. She hold her ears and started crying loudly.. Then she looks up and said..

Lily- *cracked voice* why God why??.. Can't you see us happy!?.. Everything was finally going good then why you decided to send them away from me??..

Lily's inner voice - what are u even doing lily... You should support them and here you are becoming there weakness!?.. You also known that one day they have to go for service... Then why are you behaving like this!??..

Lily- b-but I can't..

Lily's inner voice- I know you can't.. But you have to.. Not for you but do it for them, for your future.. And isn't it good that they are going before marriage because after marriage you all needs each other the most.. And it's not like they are going tomorrow.. There must be enough time for them.. So leave this sadness and spend the remaining time with your mates and makes a lot of beautiful memories with them...

Lily- *nods* Yes you are right.. *wipe your eyes* let's do it..

Lily slowly stood up and started walking towards the building where she saw bts members standing near the building gate Worriedly..

Lily- Is everything alright!??.

Bts- *sign* *hugs her tightly* where were u!??.

Lily- oh.. Umm.. I was gone for taking lunch but suddenly rain started and I started playing in rain totally forgetting why I come out.. *nervously giggling*

Tae- aishhh jagi you scared us..

Lily- sowwyyyy

Jk- ok now go and change your clothes then we will go home..

Lily nodded and goes towards her studio where she puts some of her extra clothes and changes them.. Then she comes back to the boys and sits inside the car.. The drive towards the home was silent..

No one is talking anything.. Lily knows the reason but decided to shut until they themselves told her about the military service..

TIME SKIP...

A

fter reaching home they went inside the living room and sat there.. Lily decided to go her room for some work but rm made her stop and stay in the living room..

Rm- lily we wanna talk to you about something!..

Lily- *nods slowly* yes.. What is it??..

Rm- *sign* we are going to military service for 2 years..

Lily- *gulped* i-i know..

Jk- *wide eyes* y-you know it noona??..

Lily- *sign* well I unintentionally heard your and pdnim's conversation..

Suga- that's why you run away and gets wet in rain!?..

Lily- *sign* yes... And I'm sorry about that but I'm not sad.. But I'm proud of u guys that you are going to complete your military service as a normal citizens..

Tae- But what about our marriage... You were very excited about it..

Lily- *nods* I still am.. But we can't do anything about it... Marriage can be postponed but your service can't..

Jm- But I wants to get married with you as soon as possible.. *pout*

Lily- aww baby.. *hold his hand* I wants to get married with u all also.. But isn't good that you all going before our marriage..

Hobi- what's good in this!??.

Lily- After marriage our bond will be completed and it will be very hard for us to stay without each other.. I know it will be still very hard for us but as we are already engaged and done our half ritual so we can easily stay away from each other without touching... But after marriage it will be very impossible for us...

Jin- Lily is right... And we will be back soon and then gets marriage and live a happy life with our future kids..

Lily- *chuckle* naee.. But when are you guys leaving!??.

Rm- after 6 months... And we also have to release our group and some solo albums of us for our army's..

Lily- you guys can do it... I believe and trust you guys..

Bts and lily did a big hug and shares some kisses.. And from here there journey for 6 months started.. Lily stopped her work and started helping boys in their albums..

Lily helps the boys in writing lyrics, composition, shooting and many more.. Soon our handsome boys released there Solo Albums which was huge success and Army's support them fully by streaming their songs..

BTS GROUP ALBUM

JIN SOLO ALBUM

SUGA'S SOLO ALBUM

JHOPE'S SOLO ALBUM

RM'S SOLO ALBUM

JIMIN'S SOLO ALBUM

V'S SOLO ALBUM

JK'S SOLO ALBUM

TIME SKIP...

Finally the day comes when bts has to leave for their military service.. The weather is dark and cold.. It was like nature is also not happy with this..

The winds are blowing and dark clouds are covered all over the Seoul.. Bts is standing in front of the military building door with their bags..

They looked back and saw lily standing with a sweet smile on her face.. But they know that she is just doing this to make them feel better but they decided to not to say anything..

Bts and lily hugs each other tightly feeling each other's warmth for the last time till they meet each other again.. They kiss her softly, lovingly, sweetly yet passionately conveying their unconditional love in the kiss..

After having their time they said goodbye to her and went inside the building.. They looks at her for the last time and waves and sends her flying kisses before disappearing..

And that's the moment when the sweet smile from lily's face gone and tears and sadness took over her.. She wipes her tears and told herself that they are going to come soon.. Saying this to herself she also left from there while enjoying the rain..

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Note - Thank you for 10k views 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧... Love you guys ❤❤❤💜💜🫶🫶🫰🫰🫰🫰😮‍💨

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
21.2K 875 38
[slow updates] Previous title:My soulmates are vampire princes ?! Y/n has always felt alone. In her heart and also in life. Adopted at age 6 by he...
275K 12.1K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
19.6K 677 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...