๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

393 16 2
By Pjmbts039

AN POV...

In the middle of this dark yet creepy room only one chair was presented where a male figure was tied.. The only light that was coming from a small opened window which was on the ceiling...

Soon the man's eyes opened... He goarned in pain... He slowly opened his eyes but soon closed it feeling a heavy headache.. He was going to touch his head but he wasn't able to move his hands..

He looked properly and saw that he was tied on the chair with his hands on the back of the chair which was present in the dirty room..

This made him a little scared and started looking around the room... That's When his eyes feel on a figure which was in front of him... He looks carefully and sees that it's a girl who is tied in standing position and hands were on her head but still unconscious..

Her hairs were falling on her face so wasn't able to see her face but then his eyes fell on her clothes which made his eyes widened in shock.. He finally got to know who she is!??..

His eyes become teary seeing the love of his life, his jagi, his baby soulmate standing in front of him in a tied position.... His heart started beating fastly and breathing became heavier than usual...

He got worried about why she still didn't get her consciousness??.. Is she ok??.. Does she get hurt somewhere??.. Many thoughts were running inside his mind.. But it's broken by the sound of the door opening..

Which made him look at the direction from where the sound came but he was unable to see anyone because the whole room was dark... Then he heard two people's footsteps.. One was heavy boots and another was a sharp heels voice..

Soon the light of the room opened which made him shut his eyes tightly because of the sudden light he got... When he adjusted his eyes and opened them.. He saw a couple standing in front of him... They both were wearing all black and their faces were covered with a mask so no one could recognize them...

The male comes near him and holds his hair tightly and pushes him backwards which makes him whimper in pain and tears come out of his eyes feeling his strong grip on his hair...

Man - *deep voice* ahh... Such a sweet sound and this tears of yours is making me feel so good...

Tae- *whimper* w-who are you?... And w-why are you doing this??..

Man - who am I??.. Well I'm your well wisher... And why am I doing this??.. Because you took what's mine... *creepy voice*

Tae- *confused* h-huh!??..

Suddenly they both heard a water splashing sound.. They both looked at the voice and saw an empty bucket in that lady's hand who came with the man.. Lily opened her eyes and whimpered softly in pain...Her clothes were wet which made her shivers..

She looked up and saw some blurry images... She closed her eyes and again opened it and saw a woman standing in front of her... She moves her gaze from her to male who was standing in front of someone..

He saw him moving away and her gaze fell on tae... Who was tied on the chair with his hand on his back.. His hairs were messy, eyes teary and smollen from crying..

He was looking at her with so much love, fear and worry which made her heartache ❤😖... But still for him she gives a small smile saying that she is ok..

Lady - *fake sweet voice* aww look baby.. How they both are staring at each..

Man- *chuckle* naee... Maybe they want to touch each other...

Lady- *nods* should we let them !??.

Tae and lily- *hope filled eyes* p-please *desperately*

Man- *hums* how about...

Lady- N.O... No...

Saying this they both started laughing loudly... Which made lily and tae very angry.. Lily somehow calms herself down but tae loses it and growls loudly and shouts angrily with his angry face..

Tae- *shouts* WHAT DO U WANT FROM US??.. WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU BOTH??.. IF YOU WANT MONEY I'M READY TO GIVE YOU BUT LET US GO...

Man- *laugh loudly* do u think we are doing this for some money!??.. Tsk.. No no boy... We are doing this because... *comes and whispers in his ear* because I want my love which is she *points at lily*

Tae- *gets more angry* She is my and my brothers love not yours...

Man- *moves back* well don't worry we will handle this.. *smirk*

Lady- *comes near lily* and~~ *looks at tae* your and your brothers I mean bts real love is me.. Not this bitch.. *hold lily's hair tightly*

Lily- *hisss* never... We will never be you both.. Because we are not just lovers but we are soulmates u little sh7t...

Lady- Don't worry we will break your bond.. And how!?.. Well for your information... It's been 10 hours since you both didn't touch each other and 11 hours you both together touch other bts members... So according to the soulmate bond if you didn't touch your soul mate within 24 hours then your bond will be broken for forever... *laugh evily*

Hearing her lily and tae's face became pale... They both didn't even know that it's been 10 to 11 hours since they touched each other.. It means they only had 13 hours to escape from here.. But the main question is how??..

Lady- *sign* well looking at tae tied on chair is making me very needy... But i can't touch him until the bond is broken otherwise they will get to know where we are... So~~ *looks at the man* why not we both have some fun..

Man- *hold her waist and pull her closer to him* why not baby girl~~

Saying this they both left the room leaving tae and lily alone.. Tae looks at lily with worried eyes and said softly

Tae- Are you ok baby??.. Are u in pain??..

Lily- *shakes head* a-anii.. You??

Tae- *small smile* I'm also ok.. B-but we have to escape from here anyhow..

Lily- *nods* but how??..

Tae- idk.. But we have a minimum of 1 hour to think about something..

Lily- *nods* why not try to open ur rope...

Tae- *sign* I already did baby but nothing is working but wait I will try again..

Lily- *nods* I just hope that they will find us soon..

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jk's new mv 3D is coming soon.. Are u guys excited!?? Let's get ready to stream as much as we can....

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 12.1K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
1.8M 62.4K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
61.4K 2.3K 51
Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky said so. The temperature, the tranquility...
548K 16.4K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...