๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

Par Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... Plus

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž

458 19 1
Par Pjmbts039

AN POV...

Sana- *takes a deep breath* so i always wanted to become an idol but my parents never support me on this and i also give many auditions also but no one selected me.. My parents never want it and my rejection was giving them opportunity to send me out of their lifes..

They send me London for my future studies.. There I meet you *looks at lily* and become your friend.. When you told me about your dream I thought maybe I can't became an idol but I will help you to achieve your goal..

I promise myself that I will always be with you.. In ur every up and down.. But when you started gaining fame and fans people around us started forgetting me.. My parents always taunt me and compares me with you.. My friends they were only with me because they wants to meet you..

When you started dating Sam I was hurted because he was my first crush.. I was very angry so that's why I told you that what if he isn't your soulmate then.. I try to break your both relationship but never got succeed..

But when I got the news that he is Emily's soulmate and not yours I was very happy.. I use this think and made you believe that I was always right.. And from then you started following my orders and I can feel the power that I had on you..

And becoming your manager was like icing on the cake.. When we come here in seoul i was excited to meet Bts as I was so obsessed with them that I was ready to leave me soulmate just to them..

But again God took my happiness and made them your soulmate.. I was blind in anger and jealousy that I don't even know when I shake hands with Emily and agree to help her to stole your upcoming songs and in return she will help me to make Bts mine..

I agree and give her every little detail about you guys relationship.. She told me to click pictures of you guys on dates and send to media and told them to publish it that it's looks like that they are cheating on each other..

In middle of your dates I meet Sehun *looks at the male who was sitting beside her* my soulmate.. He was worker in art museum where you and rm gone for a date.. But that time I wants revenge from you so I rejected him..

But he beg me and said to give him a chance.. I don't know what comes in my mind that I give him a chance and from that moment he started pursing me and made me fall for him.. Then I decided to told him everything that happened before I meet him..

He was very mad at me for doing something so stupid and childish.. He scolds me and told me to tell you everything but it was too late.. The song was already reached to Emily..

Whenever I saw you I always wanted to tell you about this but I became cowardly and dropped the idea but when she released the song I can feel that you must be very sad, hurt and confused that you done this to you..

I can't take this burden anymore so I decided to tell you everything.. *kneels in front of lily* p-please if it's possible then please for-give me... *sob* I know what I did is not *sniff* right and you have full right to get an-gry on me... But please give me *hiccups* another chance I promise I will do everything... Please... *started crying*

Jk was burning in anger.. He wants to brust in anger.. He wants to shout at her for doing this to lily but when he turned and looks at lily.. His heart got broken.. Seeing her blank face and dead eyes..

She looking like a lifeless doll sitting there... Jk bite his lips to control his sob.. He looks at Sehun and told him to take sana out.. Sehun stands up holding sana in her arms and takes her out...

Jk followed them out and stand near the gate waiting for them to go... Sehun made sana sit inside the car and comes towards jk.. And gave him a pendrive..

Jk- *raised eyebrow* what is it!??

Sehun- In this pendrive has the proof that Emily stole Lily's song and not only her but other small artists also who is nothing compared to Emily..

Jk- *takes the pendrive* thanks..

Sehun- And if it's possible.. Can you please keep sana out of this matter and not report against her..

Jk- *scoff* The girl who broke my soulmate's heart and used her for so many years... You want me not to complain against her!??.

Sehun- I know what she did was wrong.. But as a soulmate I can't see her behind the jail when I just have her in my life.. *sad sign*

Jk- we will think about this..

Sehun nodded his head and took his leave.. Jk closed the door and went inside only to find an empty living room.. This made the jk heartbeat fastened thinking where lily is!??..

He message the guys to come home as soon as possible.. And started searching for lily in the whole house.. And at last he found her on the Terrance looking at city's dark view...

The wind was blowing making it a little cold.. Dark clouds laying over the city made it beautifully dark.. Jk comes near her and hugs her from back..

Jk- *softly* what happened baby??

Lily- I'm feeling so used.. The girl I consider my sister... my mentor.. It is the same girl who stabbed me... *bitter chuckle* Maybe this is what I deserve...

Jk- *made her face him* No baby... Never think something like that... You don't deserve this.. It's just those stupid people who think that everything belong to them.. But in reality we will get what is written in our fate no less and no more..

Lily- *smile* *nods* what about the my album and Emily??... We can't just leave her like that...

Jk- I know and don't worry... You just focus on ur album and let us handle that Emily.. *bunny smile*

Lily- ok..

Saying this they made their way downstairs.. Lily goes inside her room to work on her new album.. And jk sit on the couch in living room waiting for boys to come back..

When they come back he told everyone that happened here and give the pendrive to rm.. He looks inside the pendrive and found every secrets of Emily that how she stole songs, money and many more things..

That is also work with some illegal businesses and her 80% songs belongs to another small artists.. Rm with suga goes towards their company and files the case against Emily...

Meanwhile others, from time to time going to meet lily and give her their support and love.. Lily wants to write a good comeback but her heart was only feeling negative thoughts like being sad, betrayed, hurt, used and many more..

So she wrote 3 sad songs and at the end named this album "BROKEN"... With a little message about why she wrote these songs..

BREAKING NEWS:- LILY MOON FINALLY RELEASED HER ALBUM.. IT'S A SAD ALBUM.. AND ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO SHE ATTACHED WITH IT.. SHE SAID THAT THIS ALBUM IS WRITING AFTER SHE GOT BETRAYED BY ONE OF HER CLOSED FRIEND WHO STOLE HER ORIGINAL ALBUM AND SOLD IT TO EMILY WASTON.. PEOPLE CAN FEEL AND EMOTIONS ON HER NEW ALBUM AND SHOWING THEIR LOVE BY SUPPORTING HER ALBUM...
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALBUM COVER AND LISTEN HER SONGS...

Album cover...

First song:- People you know..

Second song:- All my friends are fake..

Third song:- Six feet under...

(These songs'real credit goes to Salena gomes, Tate McRae and Billie eilish)

┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.7K 654 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
396K 23.3K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
53.5K 1.5K 29
"Hyung my soulmate is out there in the crowd. I felt the tattoo burn." In a world where turning 21 means you get your soulmate tattoo. It's a mark of...
Fix you Par Ktilt

Roman d'amour

228K 7.4K 44
Everyone gets a Soulmate; they only get the first sign when they turn 21. Once they turn 21 a tattoo shows up over their heart. Second sign of your S...