๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ

642 24 2
By Pjmbts039

AN POV...

It's been a month since lily joined hybe and this news once again made the whole world blast. Amy's and stars sending their loves to them via messages e-mails, posts or sending them cards, flowers, and gifts etc.....

This whole month they ate, played, watched movies and made love also. yes, now they belong to each other physically also. They never felt so loved and Completed before.

However, from the last few days lily was feeling that something unexpected was coming, not sure was good or bad...

For a few days she is getting some bad vibes from someone but she is not sure And she is also confused about sana's behaviour who is surprisingly started behaving like before. Her thoughts are broken by a loud whine..

Tae- *whine* Hyung~~~ I'm tired. Please let's take a break...

Hobi - Aish we just started tae.

Jin- *disbelief* Just started? for your kind information then let me tell you that...we are dancing from last half an hour non- stop And you are saying that *started rapping*

Rm - Hyung Calm down. And hobi hyung let's take a break.

Hobi - *sign* OK

Hearing hobi Vminkook cheered loudly and ran towards lily. Tae and jm sat beside her and put their head on her shoulders.. Meanwhile jk lay down and put his head on her lap..

The Hyung line also comes near them. with a water bottle and starts talking with each other. They were enjoying making lily blush but it soon got broken by a loud high pitch voice which made them wince.

?? - Hey guys

Rm- *smile lightly* hey Lia. What are you doing here?

Lia- Well oppa I just came here to say that you guys dance so well?

Suga- *raised eyebrow* Well you were in the room from the time we finished dancing and you only approach us now?

Lia- W-well you see oppa.. I was busy. *nervously laughing* Now I have to go bye bye. *leaves the room*

Suga- I don't like her *blankly*

JK- *curious* What do you mean hyung?

Suga- *scoff* Don't tell me that your guys didn't notice the way she looks at us and look at lily...

Jm- But she already had a soulmate

Suga- Did you see it? She doesn't work here She just came here with her dad who is our director nothing else..

Tae- If I really think that way. then hyung is right. There is something really suspicious about her...

Jin- Like?

Tae- like whenever we are with each other. Hugging or holding hands and she Come... She just says how cute we are. But it is totally different When we do this with lily..

Hobi - Ahh yes. One time when me and lily where waiting for you guys to come to studio. We both started dancing and I was going to kiss her but she suddenly barged inside the room saying that you guys are calling me out..

Jin- But at the same time we came inside and she made it look like someone lied to her and prank with her, Right?

Lily- yes, One time when we were playing hide and seek for the couple videos that company wants us to make. I was hiding and she just came to me and started praising my clothes. And then acts like she didn't know that we are shooting.

Rm- In this case we can't do anything because we don't have any proof that she is a threat to us... But I will tell sejin hyung about her and tell him to keep an eye on her...

Rm calls sejin and told him about this.. He made sure that he didn't forgot to tell anything to him.. Sejin agree and told him that he will handle the rest..

After talking bts again started practice their dance as thier world tour was coming soon and they don't want to make any mistake in their performance...

Lily was praising and cheering for them but also doing her work.. She wants to release a new album and now working on her songs..

She already had her own studio in the company which she arranged like her style and she puts her work there.. She wants to release a single before her full album..

About her single album only bts, pdnim, sejin and sana knows but about her full album no one knows.. She wants to give this album as surprise to whole world including these people's..

So she is working on her second album secretly.. She secretly made her second team who will help her in everything in the future.. Only pdnim know about her second album because without his permission nothing can happened...

She stood up as she finished writing her lyrics for her single.. She looks at bts and saw that they still are practicing so she told a staff that she is going to her studio.. Is bts ask about her then told them..

Staff nodded at her and she left the dance studio.. She was walking towards her studio but she heard a voice calling for her..

Lily- sana??..

Sana- thank god you meet me here... I wanna talk to u about something...

Lily- *nods* ok.. I'm going to my studio.. Let's go there and talk..

Sana - sure...

They both made their way towards her studio.. The atmosphere between was very awkward.. No one wants to say anything...

Soon they reached near her studio.. Lily opened the door and invite sana inside.. She closed the door behind them.. Sana looks around at sat on the couch...

Lily put her diary on her table and sat on her chair and asked sana that what she wants to talk about..

Sana- well I talk about your album..

Lily - *confused* what about it??..

Sana- first tell me did you finished writing!??..

Lily- yes I just finished writing it!!..

Sana- good.. And I wanna tell u that Emily is also going to release her single soon..

Lily- *nods* so??..

Sana- so what... It means we can't release it now..

Lily- and why??..

Sana- lily if we release it now.. Then people will think that we are coping her because she told her fans about it but you didn't... And I don't think you want to repeat what happened last time again..

Lily- *nods* ok then... I will release my single after one week of her album...

Sana- *smile* *stand up* I will go and tell pdnim about this..

Lily- *smile lightly* ok..

Sana leaves the room and lily didn't feeling good about this decision.. She was having a weird feeling but decided to shrugged it away and started doing her work totally unknown the face that soon a strom is coming in her and bts's life to turn their life upside down......

SOMEWHERE IN EARTH...

In a room a young girl was talking on her phone with another girl....

?? - Did you get it!??..

?? - yes... I did..

?? - Good.. Now just some more days... And then I will broke lily more... *smirk*

?? - *venom voice* And I will get my revenge from her...

?? - *smirk* yes you will....

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 25.1K 65
There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a single, unique tattoo appears on the body o...
244K 7.8K 44
Everyone gets a Soulmate; they only get the first sign when they turn 21. Once they turn 21 a tattoo shows up over their heart. Second sign of your S...
302K 13K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
282K 7.4K 44
BTS Soulmate AU where your wedding ring hangs around your neck on a chain from from your 10th birthday. Upon your 18th birthday, or when you meet you...