๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข

504 21 6
By Pjmbts039

AN POV...

The whole night lily didn't fall asleep fully.. All night she was thinking about the decision... She didn't want to leave her the former company because their was many of her favorite person's works...

But for her new life she has to do it.. She can't live without her soulmates.... She then took a deep breath and comes downstairs after getting ready..

She was that everyone was present in the dinning table waiting for her to come and join them for breakfast.. She goes near them and wish them good morning which also returns her giving her their beautiful smiles..

The atmosphere on the dinning table was silently calm.. The only voice was that you can heard were utensils and clock's tick tok... No one wants to speak anything or should I say that no words were coming in their mouths...

After eating their breakfast they wore there shoes and left of the hybe building where meeting was held.. The car drive was also silent no words were exchnged...

When they reached the company they all came out of the car and made their way towards the lift which took their pd-nim's floor where the meeting was held..

They entered the meeting room and saw pd-nim, sejin and sana already present there... They all bowed to them and sat on their seats..

Pd-nim - so i think you all know why we held this meeting.. This meeting is very important for lily and bts career and relationship..

Sejin- as we know that lily works under a british company which means one day Or another she has to go back.. But if she did then the bond she shared with bts will fade away which can result in anyone's death or very dangerous sickness...

Which we don't want to happen... So that's why we want lily to leave the company and join bighit as a solo artist.. We can provide u safety and more time to stay with each... We can also arrange some concerts for you when boys are having a world tour so you can also join them... Now we want your decision about this lily!!...

Lily looked around the room and noticed that everyone was looking at her.. She took a deep breath to calm her nervousness down... And before she could say anything Sana cut her and said..

Sana- i don't think we should do this!??.

Rm- what do u mean!??..

Sana- look you guys don't know but i know that how much lily put her hardwork to reach on this level.. And you guys are saying to leave everything just for you guys!??.. *scoff* how mean!!...

Rm- *blank face* we are not telling her to leave her career... We are just telling her to change the company...

Sana- and do u think people will accept this!??...

Sejin- and wae not they will accept this!!??..

Sana - because the company have some rules... And according to them if she left the company then has pay in trillions and also give her stage name and fandom name to the company...

Lily- don't worry about this..

Sana- what do u mean by don't worry about this!!??.. Lily please don't do anything stupid.. I know that you don't have this much money that u will left the company just this...

Lily- *blank face* who told you that i don't have this much money!??... *raised eyebrow* and more over the contract between me and company is already expired... Well it was gone expired in middle of my tour but to make stars happy I let this slide... *looks at pd-nim* and that's why I'm ready to accept ur offer and will be very happy to become the part of this company... *smile*

Pd-nim smile and looks at sejin and nods his head... He brings out some papers and give it to lily... She read the whole contract and they signed it.. Bts were looking at her feeling so proud and happy... Where as sana was burning in anger...

After signing the contract they all left the meeting room happily.. They decided to go towards rm studio and spend some time there...

They all stay there and talk with each other telling lily how happy they are that she finally joined their company... Now they can stay with each other more..

Jk- well we are already in the studio then why don't we hear noona's live performance!??..

Tae - oh yes... *looks at lily* *puppy eyes* please jagi... Can u sing for us!!???..

Lily- *smile* sure~~~

Lily stands up and goes inside the recording room.. Rm turns on the recording because he doesn't want to leave this opportunity...

Lily wore the headphones and started singing while closing her eyes.. Bts also closed their eyes and listened to her beautiful voice..

After singing this she was going to put her headphones down but she heard jk's voice again..

Jk- noona... Can you sing us a hindi song!??.

Lily- will u guys understand!??..

Hobi- music has no language... So please sing something sunshine...

Lily- ok...

She saw an electric piano🔌🎹 was placed there...so she went near it and started playing it.. Then again she started singing while closing her eyes...

She came out of the room and saw that everyone was looking at her with so much love in their eyes...

They hug her and shower her with so many compliments and kisses... She was blushing like a tomato.. She smiles shyly and tells them to sing something for her..

They decided that instead of everyone the first rap line will sing something and then the vocal line..

Lily sat on the couch excitedly and waited the rap line to start singing.. Soon the background music started and they started singing...

Lily- *claps loudly* wow listening to it live was so awesome... It was so cool..

Rap line- thank you...

And now it's vocal line turn... They all go inside the room and nod towards each other..

Jk- noona this song is for you...

Jm- so enjoy it fully sweetheart.. *wink*

Jin & tae - *smirk*

After making lily nervous they all started singing.. When the tune started lily got to know why they were smirking at her..

They all come out of the room and smirk at lily who was blushing like hell... Then they all started to playfully start kissing her here and there...

They all were so lost in themselves that they didn't notice that someone was looking at them from the start and hating the fact that they became so close to each other... That person smirked at them and left the place letting them enjoy their last happy moments...

SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL...

A man in his late 20's was sitting on his bed and looking at the big portrait of a girl which was hanging on the wall.. He was staring at the portrait like a pysho..

?? - *dark voice* soon.... Soon you will be in my house in my bed room and in arms.. Enjoy as much as you want but one day.... You will be mine... Only Mine.....

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

An- 🏥

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 17.9K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one ๐Ÿ˜ญ) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU โœ”...
1.8M 62.5K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
228K 7.4K 44
Everyone gets a Soulmate; they only get the first sign when they turn 21. Once they turn 21 a tattoo shows up over their heart. Second sign of your S...
53.6K 1.5K 29
"Hyung my soulmate is out there in the crowd. I felt the tattoo burn." In a world where turning 21 means you get your soulmate tattoo. It's a mark of...