๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป

495 20 4
By Pjmbts039

AN POV..

Today lily woke up early and decided to make breakfast for everyone... She was humming a song while making breakfast.. She was so lost in her little world that she didn't notice that a sleepy figure was coming near her...

Soon she feels someone wrapping his arms around her waist and breathing near her neck.. She flinched in the sudden contact but signed in relief when she heard a deep voice...

?? - *deep voice* good morning lily...

Lily- *smile* morning tae... How was your sleep!??..

Tae- *nods* good.. *snuggle in ur neck*

Lily- *giggle* are u hungry...!??..

Tae- *nods* berryyyyy *pout cutely*

Lily- *coos* then go and wake others up.. Then get ready we have to go for our date..

Tae- *wide eyes* oh yes... Today is my day... *jumps around* *runs upstairs to get ready and call everyone for breakfast*

Lily chuckled at his cuteness and arranged the breakfast on the dining table and waited for them to come and eat..

After eating breakfast tae held lily's hand gently and took her out.. He takes her near his car as today he wants to drive..

He goes near the car with her and opens the passenger seat for her like a gentleman he is... She sat on her seat and said thank you to him and put her seat belt.. Tae closed her door and went to sit on the driver's seat and put his seatbelt on and started driving..

Today lily was wearing a cute white top with short skirt and high heels boots with her usual makeup and her signature perfume..

Whereas tae is wearing white T-shirt with blue pants and blue sneakers.. He also tied a bandana on his forehead.. Looking handsome as always..

Lily turned to look at him and got lost seeing his side view.. He was looking hella attractive while driving.. Tae noticed her stare but didn't say anything because he didn't want her to embrace this..

Soon they reached near their destination and tae park the car safely.. He came out of the car and again opened her car door and put his hand in front of her.. Lily holds his hand and comes out of the car.. He closed the door behind her and took her near the door..

Lily was curiously looking here and there while he was opening the door with the keys.. After opening it he went inside that place and closed the door behind them and opened the lights..

Lily looks around and stares at tae with lots of questions in her mind.. Tae understood it and started talking..

Tae- well welcome to Vantae art studio...

Lily- *tilt head* who is Vantae!??..

Tae- *giggle* well it's me.. It's my studio and i made paintings here and then sold some of them under my pen name Vantae..

Lily- wow 😲.... I didn't know that you are a painter either..

Tae- well *rubs his neck* now u know... *smile innocently*

Lily- *giggle* cute 🥰... So what do u want me to do!??.. *looks around*

Tae- paint!??.. I want to paint something today.. So I think you would love to paint also..

Lily- oh yes... Sure..

Tae- ok then... *boxy smile*

Tae took her near the place where canvas was placed and gave her one and helped her to fix it on the stand... Then he made her wear an apron so her clothes didn't get dirty with painting colors...

Then giving her paints and brushes he goes near his canvas which was opposite to her and stood in front of it thinking what to draw...

Lily was also thinking about this and looking around the room.. Then suddenly her eyes fell on tae who was standing near his canvas lost in thoughts and a brush was placed on his ear..

An idea comes into her mind and she secretly took his pic and started her painting.. Tae also started his painting... They both were lost in their works listing the piano songs that were playing in the background...

After an hour their work completed and now they were going to show it to each other... Lily being a shy person said that tae will show his painting first then she will do it...

Tae just chuckled at her and decided to show her his paintings first.. He held her hand and took her near the table where he placed 4 completed canvases..

Lily was lost in words... She was smiling looking at his paintings and especially when he was explaining the meaning of these paintings to her... He was looking like a cute little toddler who was telling her mom about his day..

Then lily took him near her canvas and showed him the painting.. After seeing the painting he was speechless he didn't know what to say or not... He was totally lost in the painting...

He felt so special to see that his soulmate made a painting of him.. He was in tears not knowing what to do next.. Lily was feeling nervous about his reaction... He turned towards lily and smiled widely...

Tae- *boxy smile* i-its very beautiful... T-thank you.. *teary eyes*

Lily- aww no need to thank me.. I just did what my heart said..

Tae- nae but still.. I don't kn----

Lily- *softly kisses him* *moves back* *looks down*

Tae- *blush* a-ahh.. Can we do that again!??... I wasn't ready!!...

Saying this he placed his index finger under her chin and made her look at him and then placed a soft kiss on her lips wrapping his another arm  around her waist pulling her closer to him...

Soon they broke the kiss and hugged each other tightly feeling each other's warmth...

Lily broke the kiss and looked up at him..

Lily- tae??..

Tae- hmm??

Lily- can i paint some more paintings!???

Tae- no need to ask jagi... You can do anything.. But what are you going to paint!???

Lily- i wanna paint others also.. I want to give them this as a gift..

Tae- *smile* sure... You know where the canvas is right!??.. Go and take the canvas till then I ordered the food for us.. *pecks her forehead*

Lily nodded her head and left to take 6 canvases and tae ordered some food for them.. Lily soon comes back and starts painting... And tae was back hugging her and snuggling in her neck enjoying the feeling of holding her in his arms...

The food came soon and tae arranged the food in plates and carefully put it on the table... He called lily many times for eating food but she was busy in her painting.. So tae decided to make her eat food by himself...

The food..

After eating food lily again got herself busy in her painting.. She was busy painting and feeling tae's little soft butterfly kisses on her neck.. Soon she finished her painting and showed them to tae who also smiled widely and let them dry for some time..

Till the paintings were drying they both decided to walk near the park.. They were walking on the cherry blossoming path while holding each other's hands feeling a soft breeze on them..

Tae took lily to the isolated side of the park where one side was cherry blossom trees and a lake on another side... The evening rays were making the path very beautiful...

Soon the sun sets and the moon comes out.. Tae and lily started playing around while laughing loudly... The only lights which were falling on them were the park's lights... They were giggling around and tae made a pose like he was clicking her pics...

*CLICK*

Then he took her back to his studio and grabbed and sang.. They both sat inside the car and tae started driving towards their dorm.. The ride was calm and silent...

Lily was looking out but soon she felt a hand on her thigh.. She turned around and saw tae's hand on her thigh.. Tae looks at her and smiles softly and again focused on the road...

After reaching home lily and tae went inside their rooms and changed their clothes.. They come down and eat their dinner with others..

After having their food lily made them stay in the living room and goes inside her room and comes back with a big bag.. Tae knows what is in it so he sat on the side and started recording their reaction...

One by one lily gave them their paintings which made them shocked and speechless.. After coming out of their thoughts they shower her with kisses and compliments...

Then they all took their paintings in their rooms and said good night to each other.. Tae also takes Lily to his room and lays on the bed while watching anime..

Lily- *squeal* aww he is so cute..

Tae- *feeling jealous* naee...

Lily- *sign* I wish I could meet them in real life..

Tae- *hover over her* I can be your real life anime.. *smirk* *kiss her softly*

Lily- ok *mumbles in kiss*

Tae broke the kiss and pecked her forehead and snuggled in her neck putting his wait on her.. Lily wraps her arms around him and starts playing with his hair..

Tae- Good night jagi... I love you ❤❤

Lily- Good night taetae... Love you more ❤🤍

Lily again started watching anime while playing with his hair... Soon she heard cute snores.. She looks at tae and smiles softly.. She turned off the tv and put the remote aside.. She kissed his hair softly and slowly fell asleep...

Sooooo..... Who do you guys want next???

Jimin

Jk

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2.4K 51
Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky said so. The temperature, the tranquility...
804K 33.3K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
396K 23.3K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
53.6K 1.5K 29
"Hyung my soulmate is out there in the crowd. I felt the tattoo burn." In a world where turning 21 means you get your soulmate tattoo. It's a mark of...