๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ

509 22 7
By Pjmbts039

AN POV.

Start your day with a smile.. And if your morning starts with a beautiful eye smile then it will make you more happy.. And that's how lily morning started because jimin himself comes in her and hobi's room to wake her up..

Lily takes a bath and wears purple pink mixed tops and black jeans with black high boots.. A light makeup and vanilla perfume is a must..

She goes near jm's room and knocks his room's door.. He opened his door and came out wearing black silk shirt and black jeans with black shoes.. He smiles sweetly at lily and takes her out of the house while holding her hand softly..

They both started walking on the streets because jimin said that the place where he is taking her is not too far from their dorm... So that's why they are walking wearing masks and hats while enjoying the warm weather..

Soon they reached the place.. Jimin puts his hand in front of her eyes and hides the view so she can't tell what this place is from outside.. He took her inside and removed his hand from her eyes..

Lily looks around and gasps in shock.. She turned towards jimin and hugged him tightly which jimin returned holding her tightly in his arms...

*CLICK*

They both broke the hug and lily looks around with a wide smile.. A waiter approached them and took them near the sitting area and left them there with cats... Yes it was a beautiful cute little cat cafe..

They both sat on the couch and started playing with cats.. Jimin was happily listening to her giggle and cute laugh which made him more happy...

Lily- *looks at jm* this place is so cute..

Jm- *smile* I always come here whenever I feel stressed and play with cats..

Lily- *smile* that's great.. Cats really help in making stress away.. *nods*

Jm- I don't know why but i think that cats and i have a special relationship with each other..

Lily- well u really represent a munchkin cat..

Jm- *blush* r-really!??.

Lily- yes... Wait... Are u blushing!?.. *teasing*

Jm- *avoiding eye contact* N-no.. *looks away*

Lily- *chuckle* ok.. As u say..

Soon their order also came which was looking very cute. Lily took many pics of it.. And jm just smile at her cuteness...

They were laughing, playing and flirting with each other.. Well mainly it was jimin who is flirting with her and making her blush and then smile innocently like he didn't just make her heart flustered with non stop compliments...

Jm took thousands of pics of lily playing with cats, some were her solo pics and some where with him.. Jimin looks at her fall himself lost in her beauty.. He was staring at her without blinking his eyes..

Lily feels stares at her and turns around only to find jimin looking at her with heart eyes.. She blushed but got some courage and started lining towards him and slowly started kissing him..

He didn't know what was going on so he didn't kiss back.. Which made Lily think that he doesn't want to kiss her.. So she slowly moves back and looks down..

Lily- *looking down* i-im very sorry.. I-i didn't want yo-u to m-ake un------

Jimin cuts her while holding her naps and attaches his soft plump lips on her and starts kissing her.. Lily also kisses her back while smiling.. He bites her lower lip and moves back licking his lips..

Jm- *hold her hand* I promise you lily that you will be my world and my only focus for the rest of my life.. *pecks her forehead*

Then jimin pulls lily on his lap and starts cuddling with her.. He wraps his arms on her waist from back and puts his head in the crook of her neck.. Softly kissing her neck..

Lily closed her eyes feeling his sweet kisses while caressing the cat's fur who was laying on her lap taking a nap.. He holds her on hand and softly pecks the back of her hand and caresses her hand softly..

They both were enjoying each other's presence and when they fell asleep no one knew..

Lily feels someone caressing her cheeks softly while pecking her lips again and again.. She opened her eyes and saw jimin smile softly at her which she returned back with her sleepy one..

Jm- wake up baby.. We have to eat..

Lily- *moan* what time is it!??..

Jm- *gulped hearing her moan but shakes his head* well it's already 4 pm..

Lily- oh no.. It's so late..

Jm- naee but i have had the best nap in my whole life..

Lily- *chuckle* paboo..

Jm- *wink* only for u sweetheart!!...

Jm- *take some food on chopsticks* Now here say ahh~~

Lily- *chuckle* chim i can eat by myself..

Jm- don't care... Now say ahh~~

Lily- *shakes head* *opened her mouth* ahh~~

Jm- *feeds you* how's it!??..

Lily- *eating* it's very tasty... *grabs another chopsticks* *picks some food* *brings in front of jm's mouth* now it's ur turn... Say ahh~~

Jm- *giggle* ahh~~ *eats the food* yummy...

And that's how they feed food to each other and share a beautiful memory... After this they both left the cafe and again started walking again..

As it was near sunset time so jimin decided to take lily near the beach.. He always wants to walk near the beach with her..

Now they are walking on the beach empty feet holding each other's hands and their other hand was occupied in holding their shoes..

They stopped in the middle and looked at the beautiful sunset.. Jimin looks at lily and softly pecks her hairs.. He then puts his shoes down and fully turns towards her holding her hands making her drop her shoes also..

Jm- *takes a deep breath* I know that we meet and are together with our soulmate bond.. And we are designed to marry one day and stay with each other till our death... But still I want to tell u that.. That you will be my world and my only focus till the rest of my life... I love you so much lily.. ❤❤

Lily- *smile in tears* I-i love you too jimin... I love you so much ❤🤍

Then jimin took something out of his pocket and opened the box.. There was a cute cat paw pink ring inside it which he bought from the cat cafe's gift section...

Jm- i know it's not the ring that a boyfriend gives to his girlfriend but in our situation and relationship we both have more soulmates so i don't want to do anything like that without them.. So i hope u will understand this.. And accept my gift...

Lily- *smile* aigoo.. I don't need any ring to tell the whole world that I'm ur girlfriend or you guys are my boyfriends... My beautiful soulmark is enough for it... And don't worry I will accept ur gift because you are giving it to with so much love...

Jm smiled and made her wear the ring on her ring finger which was saying "Forever in ur heart"... Then he kissed her and spent the night on the beach till late night and left for the dorm when they got almost 100 missed calls from the  members....

The ring..

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 7.5K 44
Everyone gets a Soulmate; they only get the first sign when they turn 21. Once they turn 21 a tattoo shows up over their heart. Second sign of your S...
554K 16.6K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
594K 24.4K 65
There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a single, unique tattoo appears on the body o...
10.9K 427 16
[Completed] In the world of Mafias, there is nothing but evil, betrayal, destruction, cheating, abuse, murder, lust etc. But there was someone, who...