๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ

790 28 16
By Pjmbts039

AN POV...

Finally the week of date started from monday.. And as today is monday so.. Lily's is going to spend whole day with our little meow meow 😽😽....

Now lily is getting ready for her brunch date with suga.. She is wearing white top and black pants.. She wore a black shirt on top of her top matching with black and white sneakers... Then she wore her black bucket hat, put some light makeup on with her signature vanilla perfume and took her dior purse and left her room..

After getting ready she goes down and saw that bts ex suga is sitting on the living room doing there own things.. Lily stood in front of them.. They all look at her and smile towards her giving her compliment's making her blush like tomato..

Lily- aishh.. Guys stop now.. I'm just wearing simple clothes nothing else..

Jk- but you look good in every dress noona..

Bts ex suga - *nods* true..

Lily- ok ok leave it and tell me where is yoongi??..

?? - here...

They all look back and saw suga coming down wearing all black with a black bucket hat.. Lily and suga look at each other shocked..

Jhope- OoooOooo... Matching outfits~~

Jin- *teasingly* I didn't know that suga is so romantic~~

Rm- me neither hyung~~ *smirk*

Jm- love can change anyone hyung~~

Tae- true jimin-ah~~

Suga- *lightly blushing* i-its not like t-that... It's was j-just a c-oincidence..

Jk- *rolling his eyes* nae nae like we believe you..

They were teasing them making lily more and more blush.. Then jin stood up and came near lily and said teasingly..

Jin- ok guys enough.. Look you made our little soulmate into tomato..

Tae- tomato hybrid??..

Bts ex tae - *looks at him dumbfounded*

Tae- what??..

Bts ex tae- *shakes head*

Lily- *tries to change topic* should we go.. It's already late..

Suga - ahh.. Yes let's go.. *hold her hand* ok guys we will take our leave.. Don't message and call us..

Vminkook were going to protest but suga's one glare was enough for them.. He and lily say bye to everyone and go outside and sit in the car which was waiting for them..

Driver started the car followed by one more car.. Where some bodyguard's and both of their managers were sitting.. The ride was silent but it was not awkward silence but a comfortable one...

Soon they reached near the cafe.. They both put their hats down and suga wore his black mask.. First suga come out and put his head in front of lily.. She hold his hand also come out.. They both started walking inside as fast as possible..

*CLICK*

-----

They both went inside the cafe and sit on their seats.. The whole cafe was empty because our whipped meow meow booked whole cafe just for them..

A waiter comes towards them asked their orders.. They both told him what they wants to eat and drink.. Waited took his leave and suga and lily started talking with each other..

Suga- so tell me more about you??

Lily- *chuckle* what do u want to know??

Suga- anything??

Lily- well I think you know everything about me... So why not we play this or that??

Suga - sure.. I'm ready.. *smile*

Lily- ok so first I will ask 5 question from you.. And then u can ask me.. Done??

Suga - done?

Lily - soo.. Coffee or tea?

Suga- coffee

Lily- early bird or night owl?

Suga- night owl?

Lily- rain or sunshine??

Suga- *remembered jhope* *smile lightly* sunshine..

Lily- funny or serious?

Suga- *remembered jin* funny..

Lily- childish or mature?

Suga- *remembered jk* childish..

Before lily could say something the waiter comes back with their orders and puts it on their table silently and goes back..

Lily- now it's your turn to ask..

Suga- ok so.. Read or watch?

Lily- *rm comes her mind* read..

Suga- weird or blank?

Lily- *tae's pic comes in mind* weird..

Suga- cute or handsome??

Lily- *jimin comes to mind* cute..

Suga- calm or loud?

Lily- *looks at suga* calm..

Suga- travel or stay in?

Lily- travel..

Like this they talk with each other and shared their some moment.. After brunch suga took u his studio.. He was very nervous to show you thinking of you gonna like it or not???..

Suga- Here is my studio.. I hope u like it..

Lily- *looks around* like?? I loved it... It's so cool *excitedly*

Suga - *sign in relief* thanks.. *smile lightly*

Lily- Are u working on something??

Suga- well yes.. But first please have a seat.. *pulls a chair for u*

Lily- *sit on chair* thanks.. Can I listen ur work?? *looks at suga*

Suga- *eyes lightened up* s-ure.. Just wait..

He sit on his chair and started searching his new songs and tunes that he is working on.. He made lily wore a handset and play the song.. After listening it lily put her headset down and look at suga..

Suga- *nervously* h-how was it??

Lily- *shouts* THAT WAS SO AWESOME... OMG...

Suga- *flinched lightly**chuckle* thank you... I guess.. *rubs his neck*

Lily- you are soo cool.. Can I listen more??

Suga- *blushing mess* n-naee...

Like this they spend their whole evening in his studio.. They ate their lunch in his studio and again started working..

------

Right now lily is seating on his lap listening the beautiful melody that was made by both of them.. Where as suga is busy in admiring lily's beautiful side profile..

While admiring her when he started leaning he didn't even know.. Before he could peck her lips lily turns her face towards him which made both of their lips touched...

Suga and lily both froze on their place.. Before lily could think anything suga hold her neck and softly started kissing her.. Lily was still in shock but she come out of this shock when suga bite her lips..

She gasp softly and suga took this chance and put his tongue in her mouth tasting every each of her mouth... Lily was also started kissing him back.. She wraps her both arms around his neck whereas suga wraps his second arm around her waist and pulls her more closer to him..

Soon there long make out session got broken when suga felt that lily was heaving breathing problem.. He broke the kiss and looked at lily.. Her eyes were closed, breathe heavily, red cheeks and swollen lips..He Smirked seeing her in this state..

He joined his forehead with her and closed his eyes also to feel her.. Soon they both decided to go home as it's already late..

When they both reached home they saw that every one is asleep.. They both changed their clothes and reheated the food that was made by jin.. After eating food suga took her into his room..

They both lay on his bed and started cuddling with each other.. Enjoying each other's presence..

Lily- thank you for today yoonie..

Suga- yoonie??

Lily- *nods* A Nick name for you.. *smile innocently*

Suga- *chuckle* then I should give you a nickname also??.. Right kitten??

Lily- kitten??

Suga- naee.. My little *husky voice* kitten..

Lily- *hugs him tightly* l-lets sleep.. Good night yoonie..

Suga- *pecks her hairs* good night kitten... I love you ❤❤

Lily- *smile* love you more~~ ❤🤗

After sharing some more love you and kisses to each other they both fall asleep in each other's embrace...

Sooooo..... Who you guys want next???

Jin

Jhope

Rm

Jimin

Tae

Jk

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 2.8K 25
HUMAN/HYBRID! BTS X HUMAN! READER - SOULMATES/HYBRIDS/ANGST AU โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† Some things don't always go according to plans. In my case... it was my entire li...
409K 14K 12
Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst enemy. However, most people have no cl...
61.6K 2.4K 51
Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky said so. The temperature, the tranquility...
1.8M 62.5K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...