๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 

888 33 3
By Pjmbts039

AN POV..

THE NEXT DAY..

Finally the day of moving came 🏠🏠..Yesterday they all shift heavy things by the help of moving trucks and bts help lily to arrange her room properly..

Now the only things that are remaining to go are some of her clothes, electronic devices and some of her little pots.. She decided to give her room an aesthetic vibe so she does some online shopping for it...

With putting final box in her car.. She sat on the driver's seat and started driving towards the bts dorm/apartment... Soon she reached there and locked her car..

She looked towards the entrance of the building and saw jk and rm coming towards her for helping her.. They come and hug her before whispering a sweet good morning wish..

Rm and jk picks the heavy boxes and pick up some small bags.. Then they goes near the lift and wait for the lift to come down.. They were talking with each other telling what they want to do today..

Soon the lift come and the 3 of them stands inside the lift which took them there private floor.. This floor is above in the building with high security.. There apartment is two floor apartment.. So there are 8 rooms on the second floor and on the first floor there is a living room, kitchen, dinning room and a home gym..

The 3 of them go inside Lily's room and put the boxes down slowly because they don't want to disturb others sleep.. Jk and rm look at lily and softly asked..

Both - do u need any help??

Lily- *shakes her head* no.. I'm ok.. U both go and take some rest and thank you for ur help..

Jk- *come closer to lily* u don't need to thank us noona.. It's our duty as soulmate.. *pecks ur forehead*

Rm- *comes near both of them* kookie is right lily.. U don't need to thank us.. *pecks both of their forehead*

Lily- *smile while blushing* o-ok..

Jk - *yawn* well I'm going to take a little nap.. Hyung wanna join??

Rm- sure let's go.. *looks at lily* if u want any help.. Then don't hesitate to ask us.. *dimple smile*

Lily - sure...

Rm and jk left lily's room not before giving her one more peck on her forehead.. Lily then look around her room and started arranging her room.... After a hour later, finally the room was set according the way she wants...

She doesn't want her room to be too fancy.. So she goes with aesthetic vibe.. The room looks very cozy just the way she likes...

She looks at time and it's nearly lunch time.. As everyone was still asleep so she decided to make lunch for everyone.. She goes inside the kitchen and looks around to find the ingredients and started cooking...

After making lunch she goes near everyone's room and knock on the door and tell them to come and eat their lunch..

After eating lunch everyone sit in the living room and started looking through tv..

Jk- *goarn* I'm getting bored...

Jm- me too..

V- me 3...

Jhope - does anyone through how we are going to spend these holiday's??

Rm- *thinks* hmmm... How about taking lily on a date???

Lily - date??

Jin- that's a good idea.. I mean we can spend a whole day just with lily and get to know about her more...

Suga - *yawn* I'm ok with it... But what about lily??

Bts - *looks at lily* are u ok with it?? Will u go on a date with us??

Lily - *shyly* y-yes... *blushing*

Vminkook - *jumped on their feets* yipeeeeee

Lily- *chuckle Blushingly*

Hyung line - *shakes head but chuckled*

Jk - but who will go first????

*silence*

*cricket sound 🦗*

*silence*

Bts - *shouts together* I WILL GO FIRST..

jin - YAAH.. I'M ELDEST HERE...

Jk - AND I'M THE YOUNGEST.. SO YOUNGEST FIRST..

Suga - NO NO NO... NOT THIS TIME...

Rm- HYUNG IS RIGHT AS A LEADER I WILL GO FIRST...

Jhope - I'M EVERYONE'S HOPE SO ME FIRST...

Jm- NO HYUNG I WILL GO FIRST...

V- I'M MOST HANDSOME ONE HERE SO I WILL...

Jin- YAAH IF THAT'S SOO THEN I'M WWH...

And this little fight started going on going on going~~~... Lily was sitting there with a dumbfound and confused expression but at the end she shouted loudly...

Lily - stop it guys.. We can decide this as a mature person... Can't we???

Rm- *clear his throat* yeah lily is right...

Jin- so what should we do???

Lily - I have an idea..

Jk- what is it noona??

Lily- chits..

V- chits??

Lily - yeah I will write each of u name on 7 chits and then I Will choose one chits whose name come he will be my first date.. And everytime we will do this... Ok..???

Bts - ok..

Lily wrote each of their names on the chits... then fold it and put them in a bowl.. Lily shuffle it and took a name out of it..

Lily - *opened the chit* and my first is~~~

Bts - *impatiently* is~~~~

Soooo... Who is going to be her first day??? What do u guys think... Please comment on whom u want to be first to last.....

Jin

Suga

Rm

Jhope

Jimin

Tae

Kookie

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 12.4K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
22.5K 769 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
1.9M 63.1K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
80.4K 2.5K 31
Soulmates have been around for years and there was always a debate on wether it was a blessing or a curse but Y/n never thought she'd have to defend...