๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค

910 31 9
By Pjmbts039

AN POV..

Sana took lily in the corner and took a deep breath.. Lily was also a little nervous thinking about what she was going to say.. But sana's words made lily a little shocked..

Sana- *sign* I'm sorry lily..

Lily- *confused+shocked* huh?? Pardon??

Sana- I said I'm sorry.. I know the way I behaved yesterday was not so good but I was just concerned about you and your career.. I know how you want to meet ur soulmates but still I behave like that is making me guilty.. I'm sorry and I hope u will forgive me.. *sad voice*

Lily- *soft smile* it's ok sana.. I understand you and the way u behaved yesterday but still u shouldn't have to say something like that and this is the thing that made me angry.. But u apologize to me so I will forgive you..

Sana- *smile widely* thank you so much lily.. *hugs her tightly*

Lily- *hugs back* it's ok... *broke the hug* now should we go back to the guys??

Sana- yeah u go... I just have to make a call then I will join u guys.. *little smile*

Lily - ok...

Lily left sana alone and started walking towards bts.. Sana was just starting at Lily's disappearing figure with a smirk on her face.. Then she called someone and said

"DONE"...

------

Lily joined bts and started talking to them waiting for the CEO's order to come inside.. Soon the secretary came outside and told everyone to follow him..

Bts, lily and their manager come inside and bow to two men who were standing near their seats.. They also bow lightly and introduce themselves to lily...

?? - hello lily my name is Park jiwon and I'm the CEO of hybe entertainment..

Lily smile and bow to him.. Then another man started introduced himself..

?? - hey lily my name is Bang si - hyuk but u can call me pd-nim also.. *smile* please have a seat..

Lily bows to him also and sit with bts on the couch.. She was nervous about what is going to happens next.. Tae who was sitting beside her put his hand on her back and try to give her come comfort which help to ease her nervousness...

(I'm going to use Park jiwon as CEO and bang si-hyuk as pd-nim.. Hope u all will understand this... )

CEO - I'm so happy that boys finally found their last soulmate.. Before you all come me and pdnim was talking about this only..

Pd-nim - and as we both have are very happy so we decided to give you guys a month off so u all can spend some time with each other.. But..

Jin- but??

Sejin - but after a month you guys have to start ur work again.. As ur comeback is going to come soon.. Hope you guys will understand this..

Rm- *leader mode* don't worry about that manager-nim we will handle that..

Sana- And lily as u are on ur leave.. I hope u will do some work on this leave and not waste time.. *little rude voice*

All men sitting in the room feel a little uncomfortable because of the way she talks to lily..

And bts started to have little idea about which type of sana is as a human..

But they all shrugged it because it's not the time for thinking about this..

Ceo- *serious voice* And one more thing..

Suga - what is it!?? *curious*

Pd-nim - do u guys wanna tell this news to the world or not??

Sana - *shouts* NOO

Everyone in the room flinched hearing her sudden outburst.. They look at Sana confused because of her shout.. Bts were thinking only one think "who is she to take a decision for them instead of themselves"..

Sana - oh.. Ummm... I mean we should tell the world when their break will be finished.. Because if we tell them now then it will be hard for them to spend some time with each other.. *fake tight smile*

Sejin- *nods* she is right.. I also think the same.. What do u guys think about this..

Bts and lily also nod agreeing with Sana and sejin's statement..

Ceo- and the last thing.. As lily is ur guy's soulmate.. So lily do u want to shift in their dorm???

Lily- *looks around* w-why??

Pdnim- as their new soulmate.. If u live far away from them then ur bond with them will be lose and it can broke also.. Which will leave you guys only with a broken heart..

Lily- *gulped* o-ok..

Sejin- ok??

Lily- *takes a deep breath* ok.. I'm ready to shift..

Bts - *smile widely* *controlling themselves from jumping in excitement*

Sejin- ok then.. For now u guys go to the practice room while I arrange everything for shifting..

They all once again bow to the CEO and pdnim and left the room and go to their practice room for practice their dance.. Bts took their positions and lily sat in front of them on the floor.. Soon music started..

(Like this they practice on more songs)

Lily started clapping loudly when they finished there practice.. Bts lay down on the floor breathing heavily.. Lily gives them water bottles..

Lily- u guys were so awesome 👍👏

Jhope- thanks lily..

Jk- umm... Noona..

Lily- yes??

Jk- can we *gulped* can we saw ur dance also???

Tae- yes... Please lily...

Jm- *puppy eyes* pretty please~~~

Lily- *sign* ok..

Bts - *shouts* YESSSSS~~~~

Now, bts took Lily's seat and lily attached her phone to speak and stand on the center. She told the boys to play it when she is ready...

Lily- ok guys 1,2,3 play..

Bts- 👁️👄👁️...

Lily- close ur mouth boys.. *giggle*

Jin- *gulped* wow 😲

Rm- that 😶

Suga - was 🤯

Jhope- amazing 🤩

Jm- awesome 😊

V- fantastic🤘😝🤘

Jk- in short perfect💯👍...

Bts- *clapping loudly* once more... Once more...

Lily - *chuckle* sure~~

Jk- this time i will challenge u noona..

Lily- oh really?? I love challenges... So what is it???

Jk- I will choose the song without telling you and u have too dance..

Lily- ok..

Jk- *smirk* and the loser have to do anything that winner wants..

Lily- *confused* sure~~

Jk- ok... Then... *plays the music*

Again, bts mouth was opened but soon they come out of the shock and started clapping loudly.. And then out of nowhere Vmin started laughing loudly..

Jin- wae are u both laughing like hyenas???

Jm- *giggle* hyung l-look at kook...

V- *giggle* poor kook

Hyung line and lily look towards kook and started laughing seeing his expression's...

Jk- 👁️👄👁️ how????

Lily- *shrugs* well now according to the bet you have to do anything I want!.. *smirk* right guys??

Bts ex jk - *smirk* yesss....

Jk- *gulped* w-what I have t-to do???

Lily - You have to help me in shifting..

Jk- *wide eyes* that's it??

Lily- yup..

Jk - *wide smile* ok..

Suga - let's go then...

The 8 of them left the dance room and started walking towards outside without noticing the pair of dark eyes that was keeping a watch on their every move..

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 12.1K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
271K 7K 44
BTS Soulmate AU where your wedding ring hangs around your neck on a chain from from your 10th birthday. Upon your 18th birthday, or when you meet you...
228K 7.4K 44
Everyone gets a Soulmate; they only get the first sign when they turn 21. Once they turn 21 a tattoo shows up over their heart. Second sign of your S...
128K 4K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." โ€ข "You have me now." "He means 'us'." โ€ข "Wait, does that...