The Lost One

By iloveyousobig

Aria Irvine Lancaster lives in Chicago Illinois where her Father and Mother abuse her. She's grown up this wa... More

Information
Aria Irvine Lancaster
Chapter 2 ~ Birthday
Chapter 3 ~ Soaked
Chapter 4 ~ Mall
Chapter 5 ~ Owen
Christian Romano
Chapter 7 ~ Job
Chapter 8 ~ Book
Chapter 9 ~ Bakery
Chapter 10 ~ Mireya
Chapter 11 ~ Coraline
Chapter 12 - Aria
Chapter 13 ~ Pedro
Chapter 14 ~ Pedro ~
Chapter 15 ~ Barnes & Noble
Chapter 16 ~ Dinner
Chapter 17 ~ Dinner ~
~ Chapter 18 ~ Dinner ~
Chapter 19 ~ Fun
Chapter 20 ~ Fun ~
~ Chapter 21 ~ Fun ~
Chapter 22 ~ Apartment
Chapter 23 ~ Apartment ~
~ Chapter 24 ~ Apartment ~
~ Chapter ~ 25 ~ Apartment ~
Chapter 26 ~ Warehouse
Chapter ~ 27 ~ Warehouse
Chapter ~ 28 ~ Warehouse ~
Chapter 29 ~ Landon
Chapter ~ 30 ~ Landon
Chapter ~ 31 ~ Landon ~
Chapter 32 ~ Door
Chapter 33 ~ Time
Chapter ~ 34 ~ Time
~ Chapter 35 ~ Time ~
Chapter 36 ~ Oregon
Chapter ~ 37 ~ Oregon
Chapter ~ 38 ~ Oregon ~
Chapter 40 ~ Plan
Chapter ~ 41 ~ Plan
Chapter 42 ~ Business
Chapter ~ 43 ~ Business
~ Chapter ~ 44 ~ Business
Chapter 45 ~ Angry
Chapter ~ 46 ~ Angry
Chapter ~ 47 ~ Angry ~
Chapter 48 ~ Fair
Chapter 48 ~ Teaching
Chapter 49 ~ Date
Chapter ~ 50 ~ Date
Chapter 51 ~ Penthouse
Chapter ~ 52 ~ Penthouse
Chapter 53 ~ Lake
Chapter 54 ~ Daddy
Chapter ~ 55 ~ Daddy
Chapter ~ 56 ~ Daddy ~
Chapter 57 ~ Evylin
Chapter ~ 58 ~ Evylin
Chapter 59 ~ Overthinker
Chapter 60 ~ Hurt
Chapter 61 - Help
Chapter ~ 62 ~ Help
Chapter ~ 63 ~ Help ~
Chapter 64 ~ Poker
Chapter ~ 65 ~ Poker
Chapter 66 ~ Christmas

Chapter 39 - Bike

16 0 0
By iloveyousobig

Smut Warning!⚠️
Aria's POV:
"Bye Owen, bye Annie, bye Emmet and Leo, and Hailey. I love you all so much" I say and hug each of them, except Hailey of course.

"Bye sister. I love you, please come back soon. You know you're always welcome in our home, you and Christian" my brother says and hugs me again.

I hated leaving, it was the number one step to not getting attached though, so I forced myself onto that plane of Christian's and sat there quietly unless he talked to me.
~
"Aria what is wrong" he asks me "I'm just thinking about them" I say "we can come every three weeks if that's okay with you" Christian says. Don't make fall for you again.

"Yes, please. I'd really like that" I say and smile. I sit on the same side and look out and down, there were no clouds so I could see the cities that we passed over. It's was so beautiful.
~
"Let's go for a ride?" Christian asks me "where'd you leave the car keys?" I ask and get off of his bed. "Not the car, we're going on the bike, c'mon let's go" he says and leaves the room, I follow behind him as we walk to the garage.

The thought of me being on a bike is scary to me, I've never been on one and I just hope Christian isn't trying to kill me.
~
"Aria hold onto me and you won't fall" Christian says when he stops at the red light.

I was so scared I actually thought I might scream into his ear. I buried my head into his spine which I could tell made him uncomfortable but he didn't say anything. He just held my hands as he drove but I pushed his hands back to the handles, not wanting to fall off and die.

"Christian I'm scared" I say and hold him tightly "I know, you're brain is touching my spine, and my stomach is compressed" he says and chuckles. I kind of chuckle.

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect it to be this scary" I say and let him go while the red light is still on. "It's okay, don't apologize. The more I take you on the bike, the more you'll get comfortable, hold on" he says and wraps my arms around him then starts going again.

I bury my head again, trying not to think about it. The chill air felt good against my skin, the speed and the feeling of me being outside in a moving vehicle, didn't.
~
"See, you are perfectly fine. Let me see my helmet" he says as he helps me off of the bike "because I held on" I say and take the helmet off. He takes it and puts it back where it belongs.

"You were going to be okay regardless, I wouldn't have let anything happen to you" he says and reaches for my hand.

"How kind of you" I say sarcastically "it was, I even let you use my only helmet. If something did happen, I would've been the most fucked" he says and looks down at me. "Thank you" I say and kiss his shoulder. He takes my chin and picks it up. He kisses me and we don't stop, we don't stop until we hear the sound of the garage opening.

I quietly gasp and the sudden loud sound and Christian stands next to me, in front a little. It's Pedro.

"Well, what are you two doing?" His dad asks "we just got back from a ride" Christian says and rubs the top of my thumb. It the one way he knows that will calm me down.

"Oh, y'all fit?" His dad asks and chuckles.

Are you fucking kidding me?

"Yes what the fuck?" Christian says angrily. I step forward "why wouldn't we fit?" I ask, pissed, and tilt my head. Pedro looks at me up and down, then tries to hide a grin.

"Christian's a pretty big boy" he responds and puts his keys in his pocket.

"Are you sure he's the reason on why you're asking? Or is it because of my weight? By all means, get after it and call me whatever the hell you'd like, I don't really care, so, if that's how you're trying to get to me I would make sure you know how you look before you talk about me. We don't look so different you and I. You're just a man with no balls and I'm a female" I say angrily and stand there, staring at him. He glares at me decides not to say anything else.

I was not longer touching Christian. I back up a little and get closer to him. "Finally you grew the hell up and aren't a shy little bitch" he says and scoffs.

Christian steps forward and says something but before he could finish my leg was already kicking Pedro in the nuts that he was already missing so I don't know what hurt him.

I bend down to meet eye to eye with him. He was crouched and was groaning. "How's that feel? Bitch." I ask and hit the back of his head.

I walk away and go into the house. I can't deal with disrespect, anymore.

"Aria, Aria, Aria stop" Christian says behind me, in the last one he grabs my arm.

"No Christian, I'm not going to take disrespect from anyone, not even your piece of shit dad" I say angrily. "I know, I'm glad you didn't" Christian says and smiles.

"You are?" I ask expecting him to defend his dad because after all, he is his dad.

"Yes" he says and kisses me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I push my hips forward to meet his.

"Room now" I say and get off of him quickly. He follows after me and we walks inside his room. He locks the door and I wait for him on his bed.

"Can I suck your dick Christian?" I ask and begin to stare up at him. He looks down at me as he walks in front of me. "No, but you can lay down" he says "please, I want to" I say and begin to take his belt off. "Aria Irvine Lancaster, lay the fuck down" he says and moves my hands. I quickly lay down and wait for him.

"Take your clothes off" he says and walks to his chair. He sits down and manspreads. I do it immediately and don't break eye contact as I do.

"Such a pretty girl" he says and looks at me. I sit back down.

"Move back, lean your back on my head board" he says. I do it and wait for his next instruction.

He watches me and leans back into the seat, almost melts into it and pushes his hips up.

"Christian what do I do next" I ask and make eye contact with him. "Cum" he says and tilts his head.

"You want me to cum?" I ask. He nods and softly bites his bottom lip. Kill me now.

"So you're asking me to touch myself until I cum?" I ask nervously "it's not the first time you've done it, this time, I just get to watch" he says and moves his hands forward for me to start.

I look at him hesitantly at first then start thinking about him and the way he touches me and soon, my hand was between my thighs as we made eye contact. It's so fucking hot in here.

"Christian it's hot" I say and stop. "Doesn't matter, don't stop. Also, don't speak, I want to hear your pretty sounds" he says and stands up. He walks over to a table that had alcohol, mostly whiskey, but it was there. He pours himself a glass as my hand is still between my legs and goes back to sit.

"I need more, Christian tell me what to do, I want more" I say and lean my head against his headboard. I take my other hand and rub my nipples, not even minding that he was there watching me.

"Grab the pillow" he says. I look at him confused but grab the one closest to me which happened to be his.

"Ride it" he says and leans forward, the glass still in his hand. Excuse me what?

I look at him as I'm holding the pillow in my hand. "What?" I ask and furrow my eyebrows.

He stands and walks to me. He takes the pillow from my hands aggressively and puts it on the bed. He then pats the pillow and I hover over it. He spreads my legs over it and pushes my body down.

"Ride the fucking pillow Aria" he says and goes back to sit. The way he had just made me do what he wanted turned me on more than I already was.

I start to slowly rub myself on the pillow and he watches me. My whimpers turn into moans and my moans turning into louder moans and squirms.

"Fuck Christian!" I moan and feel myself about to cum. "Don't stop, not even after you cum" he says and clears his throat. "Yes sir" I moan and keep going. He kinda of smiles and takes the last sip of whiskey. He stands and grabs some more.

"I need to cum Christian!" I moan after a while "I'm not stopping you, so cum" he says and melts into the chair once again. I finish but I don't stop, he told me not to so I won't.

"Oh fuck!" I moan and sigh. "Christian I came, can I stop!" I moan once again, not being able to keep going much longer without assistance and I doubt Christian will give me that.

"No" he says and grins. "Please, Christian please. I can't keep-I can't keep going!" I moan and look up. "Be good for me and take it. I know you can, you aren't done. The way your body is responding to me tells me you want to cum again. On the fucking pillow, so take it Aria" he says in a demanding tone and I can't help but listen to him. I don't know why, but everything feels better when I listen to him.

I speed up weakly and soon have that want to cum once again. I can't stop now, I don't want to.

I ride the pillow until I cum again and the finally he speaks. "Get off" he says and walks towards me. I do it and he stands over me. I touch his torso waiting for him. I then look down and start undoing his belt, he doesn't stop me this time.

His dick comes out and quickly I take him into my mouth. Groans and sighs leave his mouth and I crave for more sounds to come out of him.

"Stop" he says and looks down at me. He looked, horny. It's the only way to describe it.

I look up and slowly keep going, he doesn't say anything about it so I keep doing it, wanting him to cum soon.

He then takes himself out and lays me down. "When I say stop it doesn't mean keep going, understand?" He asks and whimpers. "You didn't tell me to stop again when I kept going" I say "because you turn me on, but I like being listened to" he says and takes his shirt off. Oh my fuck.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again" I say and see him start to pull his pants off. It's finally happening.

"Shhh Aria. I don't know how many times I'm going to have to tell you to stop apologizing, it's getting fucking irritating, so stop apologizing" he says in an annoyed and dark tone. "Yes sir" I say and nod. He kisses me finally and starts to slowly tease my pussy with the tip of his dick. He whimpers and lets out little sighs. Holy shit it's his first time.

"Christian you can go as slow as you'd like to okay?" I ask and look at his eyes. They were dark and I could tell he was a little nervous. It's okay baby.

"Hey, we don't have to do this" I say and grab his arms. "I want to" he says and looks down then back up right before quietly groaning.

I nod and wait for him. All I can do is have patience with him right now, but all of this teasing is also making me desperate. I've also never had anyone this big so even I was a little nervous.

He then grabs my side with one hand and puts his other hand on the headboard then goes into me slowly. He lets out a loud exhale and I shut my eyes at the size I have to adjust to.

"Fuck" he moans and stays there for a little while. I kiss him and then slowly once again he comes out then back in. He moans at the new feeling and I moan at the feeling with someone bigger.

"Aria" he moans and kisses me. "What is it" I ask and hold his face. "You feel so, good" he moans and starts to kiss my neck.

He keeps pushing himself into me and kisses my body desperately as he does.

Soon we were both a mess and just both needed a release. I feel like I've just lost my virginity all over again. This time, it's right though.

"Christian I need to cum" I moan and my hands start to trail his back, my nails digging into him. "Please fucking cum. Please" he moans and holds my hips close to his. I do it after he finishes talking and he sighs and the feeling.

"Fuck, fuck. Oh fuck" he whimpers and moans. I couldn't have heard anything sweeter.

"Christian cum" I say and kiss his neck. He does it and I realize he was still in me when he did. No condom. No nothing. Shit.

I don't say anything, I don't want to ruin this for him. I can't ruin this for him also. I was a little in shock at the realization but don't make it obvious.

"Aria fuck" he groans and kisses me slowly and softly before picking me up and walking us to the bathroom.

There, we take a shower. A normal shower. We just live in each other's presence and not one words escapes our mouths. I want to be like this forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 113 18
This is a Billie Joe Armstrong Fanfic Aria is the daughter to Billie Joe Armstrong and she goes to school saying that they aren't related and its jus...
598 17 13
Amara is a 23 year old woman with a 3 year old Iris they live with her Abusive husband in Miami Florida. She Tries to leave but couldn't until one...
751K 15.1K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
579K 9.1K 50
19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior is the Spanish mafia leader. However Auro...