Alicent Hightower | HOTD

By latrina05

(Completed until season two) The love of the seven is Holy and eternal. The source of life and love. We stand... More

Intro
How it all started
Chapter 1 Heartbroken And A Wedding
Chapter 2: Two to Four Years Later
Chapter 3 Wedding Gone Wrong
Chapter 4 Forced Marriage
Chapter 5 The king is dead
Chapter 6 Runaway Bride
Chapter 7 Back Home
Chapter 8 Fit For a King
Chapter 9 You must marry
Chapter 11 Wedding
Chapter 12 Sworn Protecter
Chapter 13 Naming Day
Chapter 14 You Just Earned Yourself A War
Season 2
Chapter 15 Force To Marry An Old Man
Chapter 16 Alliance
Chapter 17 Plans
Chapter 18 Is This Our New Life Now
Chapter 19 Posion
Chapter 20 New Life Comes Into The World
Chapter 21 Dinner Gone Wrong
Chapter 22 Elaena
Chapter 23 Lady In Waiting
Chapter 24 Family Problems
Chapter 25 Back Home
Chapter 26 New Allies
Chapter 27 Allies and Battles
Chapter 28 Rhaenyra?!

Chapter 10 A New Future Queen

1.4K 53 4
By latrina05

THREE DAYS LATER

Alicent stood next to Rhaenarr as he was sitting in a chair. The two were in the kingdom of Emrud, The kingdom with the most trees in the entire Realm they were known as the protector of the forest.

The only Kingdom who knew the forest like the back of their hand and its animals. Jullon Cartwell, the lord of Emrud stood in front of him with his daughter. His wife and son stood on the sidelines as the father and daughter bowed before the king.

"We welcome you to our humble Kingdom, my king. We have heard of your desires on looking for a wife and I figured why not you and my daughter get to know each other and then you can make your decision." He said as his daughter bowed, showing her breast in front of the king.

Alicent frowned as she looked at Rhaenarr, She could tell he knew what the girl was doing but didn't say anything as he stood up from his chair.

"Thank you for having us, Lord Cartwell." He said and the Lord smiled before guiding the king to the dining room." Your servant can wait outside." He said, referring to Alicent.

"Lady Alicent isn't my servant, she is my friend and she has every right to go to this dinner." Rhaenarr said and Lord Cartwell looked at the girl before nodding. They took a seat at the table as dinner was served.

"Forgive me for not introducing to you earlier my king. My name is Lady Giya Cartwell." She said and Rhaenarr kissed her hand." Pleasure." He said and she smiled at him before looking at Alicent.

"How is the weight of the crown so far on you?" She asked and Rhaenarr looked at her." Like people always say the beginning is the hardest but eventually it'll get easier." He said and she smiled before nodding.

"Well I hope one day I can make it easy for you." She said and her parents gave her the look while her brother just chuckled. Alicent glared at her while Rhaenarr just nodded, not knowing what to say.

"It is getting late, perhaps we should show our guests their chambers before they leave tomorrow." Lord Cartwell said and his wife nodded before showing their guests the rooms.

Rhaenarr laid down in his bed as he was trying to sleep. He heard a knock on the door and set up on his bed as someone came through the door.

"Lady Giya, the hour is late." He said and his eyes widened to see her in a little bit more revealing outfit." I came here to satisfy you, my king." She told him and he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Is this your father's doing?" He asked her and she shook her head no." I am capable of making my own choices." She said and Rhaenarr sighs before looking at the window." Well I am not interested." He said, but she continued making her way to him before sitting on the bed in front of him.

"Your body says otherwise. It is easy to tell a gentleman like you who has never bedded anyone." She said as he looked at her." I would be taking your maidenhood. You would be corrupted." He said and she smirked at him.

"You won't have to worry about that, I am only here to satisfy your needs, even if you think you don't want it." She said as she sat on his lap. Giya moans as she could feel his member. Rhaenarr wanted so badly to stop this but his hormones were telling him otherwise.

He decided to just enjoy this night of pleasure before he chose his Queen. He gave into his desires and had a sensational night with the lady Giya.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

The council all gathered around the table as the king had requested them to be. It has been a week since he had to choose a wife and he was about to make that decision.

Delaela smiled as she waited for her son to announce who he was going to wed.

For the past week the council had all had their daughters visit the king to see who he would pick. Rhaenarr came into the room as Alicent followed behind him. Delaela raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything as Rhaenarr took the seat in his chair.

"Good morrows, everyone." He replied as everyone acknowledged him." Some of you may know I have been finding myself a wife for the past week. I have gathered you all here today because I will be announcing who I will wed." He said as they all waited for his answer.

"I tend to marry the lady Alicent Hightower." He said and everyone gasped at that. Alicent looked down as everyone was now looking at her." This is a disgrace and an insult to our people. I will not allow some outsider to be our Queen especially when she is related to Queen Hella!" One of the lords said.

"Mind your tongue. Her sister just so happens to be my aunt or have you forgotten that we are Targaryen through my mother." Rhaenarr said as they looked at him." That is different my king, Your mother has earned her place here and you and your siblings were born here." One of them tried to justify it but Rhaenarr wasn't having any of it.

"Her bloodline may be Noble but they are not powerful enough to be crowned." Lord Kazamir told him." I have made up my mind. If none of you accept the fact that she is going to be your queen then I suggest you leave." He said, but no one made a move. Rhaenarr looked at his mother as she glared at Alicent.

"Is there anything you would like to say, mother?" He asked and she looked at him." You just put yourself in a difficult situation, my son. You are giving the people more reasons to put your brother on the throne." She said and he just looked at her.

"I am not changing my decision." He said and she huffed before getting out of her seat and leaving the room. Rhaenarr looked at everyone before nodding his head for dismissal. Once everyone left the room he looked at Alicent.

"Alicent?" He asked and she looked at him with tears in her eyes." Why me, why choose me? I am nothing special." She said and he went to grab his hands before looking her in the eye." You are special to me and you have always been." Rhaenarr told her.

"But they are right, No one will want me as their queen." She said as he grabbed her face." I don't care. I want you. But you have to want me too." He said and she looked down." Be my queen?" He said and she looked back up at him. After a long minute of silence she finally came to a decision.

"Okay, I will be your queen." She said and he smiled at her before frowned." What's wrong?" She asked and he moved away from her." I have a confession to make." He said and she looked at him.

"When we were in Emrud, I bedded the lady Giya." He told her and her eyes widened." You didn't have to tell me. You were available to bed whoever you want during that time." She said and he looked at her.

"But I wanted to be completely honest with you. She was the first person I ever bedded in my life. I do not want any secrets from us so that's why I'm coming out with this." He said and she smiled at him.

"Well then I am happy that we aren't keeping secrets from each other. I want to still be your queen." She said before kissing his lips." Then that settled. We have a wedding to prepare." He said and she smiled before nodding.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

IN PEVRYM WITH VANYX AND SELENA.

"King Rhaenarr is in Emrud to meet with the lady Giya, my prince." A servant said as Selena glared at him." It's king Vanyx to you." She said as the servant bowed before leaving the room quickly.

"No doubt this is once again my mother's doing. She wants to make sure his bloodline stays on the throne. We need to prepare Jacaevar when the time comes if I can't get to the throne in time." Vanyx said and Selena frowned at him.

"You will be the one to sit on the throne and when the time comes, our son will sit on the throne next." She said and he smiled at her." And this is why I love you so much, you always know what to say." He said and she smirked at him.

"But it will be hard due to my mother's dragon. We need to do something about that." He said and Selena looked at her." The only way to claim that dragon is to kill your mother or if something were to happen to her, the dragon will be free to have a new rider." She said and Vanyx looked at her.

"Even if something were to happen to my mother there's no doubt my brother will claim that dragon or someone else in the family. But I fear it will mostly be him since he's the one who had that Dragon for years before he came back." Vanyx said as he threw paper down in the fire.

"Then we need to find allies and fast." She said and he nodded." It's a good thing I know some and hopefully if we were to have more children it would make the alliance sealed." He said and she looked at him.

"I better go put Jacaevar to bed." She said and he nodded. Selena walked to her son's room to see him." Mama." Jacaevar said as he jumped on the bed." Hello, my prince." She said as she tucked him in bed.

"How did your day go?" She asked and Jacaevar smiled before telling her his day." And then Brydan showed me a new trick with a sword." He said and she smiled at him." One day you will use your abilities to be a great king." She said and he looked at her.

"But I thought uncle Rhaenarr was king?" He asked and Selena's face hardened." Your uncle stole your father's crown and yours. He is not fit to rule, not like your father has been preparing his entire life for it. I fear one day there might be a war and only one of us will come out alive. Do you want us to be the ones to come out alive?" She asked and he nodded to her.

"Then we must be ready, you must be ready, okay?" She asked and he nodded once more. She smiled, pulling his white strand of hair back before hugging him. She kissed his head before tucking him under the covers and leaving the room.

She needed to prepare her son for the worst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.5K 30
Davina was done with Daemon. She didn't except to fall for a man that had openly hated her for years but stranger things had happened. 🐉 "I cannot...
437K 11.8K 38
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐚, 𝐍𝐚𝐞�...
49.6K 1K 13
Jaenys was born of blood both hot and cold, her father was a Targaryen and her mother was a Stark. When the Stranger claimed her mother on the birthi...
22.8K 796 12
Alicent Hightower is the second wife and Queen Consort of King Viserys I, Mother of Aegon II Targaryen, the Childhood companion of Rhaenyra Targaryen...