Chapter 20 New Life Comes Into The World

How Delaenya Died

How Delaenya Died

Seven months had passed since Lady Delaenya's marriage to Lord Emerson, and now she was due to give birth any day. As she sat in her chamber, her thoughts wandered back to the past few months and the whirlwind of emotions she had experienced.

Delaenya's best friend, Lady Isabella, had been by her side throughout this journey. They had grown close in the short time since Delaenya's marriage, finding solace in each other's company. It was to Isabella that Delaenya confided her deepest fears and regrets.

"I never got to grow up." Delaenya whispered, her voice filled with a mix of sadness and resignation. "I was just fourteen when I was married off to an old man."

Isabella listened attentively, her heart breaking for her friend. She knew the weight that Delaenya carried on her young shoulders, forced into a marriage that robbed her of her youth and freedom.

"But you are so strong, my dear." Isabella replied gently. "You have faced adversity with grace and resilience. You may not have had the chance to grow up in the way you desired, but you have grown in ways that many others could never comprehend."

Delaenya nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. "I suppose you're right. I have learned so much about myself and the world around me since becoming a wife. It has been a difficult journey, but it has also shaped me into the woman I am today."

Isabella reached out and took Delaenya's hand in hers, offering comfort and support. "You are not defined by your circumstances or the choices made for you. You have the power to create your own destiny, even within the constraints of this marriage."

Delaenya smiled weakly, grateful for Isabella's unwavering friendship. "Thank you, my dear friend. Your words give me strength and hope. I will do my best to find happiness and fulfillment, not just for myself but also for my child."

Just then, Delaenya's water broke, and she gasped in surprise. "Oh no, it's happening now!" she exclaimed.

Her best friend jumped up from her seat and rushed to Lady Delaenya's side. "It's okay, I'm here for you," she said, her voice calm and reassuring. "Let's get you to the birthing room, shall we?"

Delaenya nodded, feeling a mix of fear and excitement as she stood up and held her best friend's hand. "I'm ready." She said, taking a deep breath. "Let's do this."

As they made their way to the birthing room, Delaenya's best friend remained by her side, offering words of encouragement and support. And as Delaenya gave birth to her child, she knew that she was not alone, and that she had the love and support of her best friend, and her husband, and her newborn child.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

King Rhaenarr, the wise and just ruler of the realm, cherished every moment he spent with his sons. As a devoted father, he believed in the importance of nurturing their bond and imparting valuable life lessons. On a sunny morning, King Rhaenarr decided to take his sons Visevar, Rhaerion, and Maelyx on an adventure outside the castle walls.