rendezvous | rewritten

Av patheticgril

── ASANOxKARMA: akabane karma, a deliquent from the lowest class and mischievous menace, being capable of mai... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

8

438 62 346
Av patheticgril

A/N :
so, i edited the last chapter a little, only a part where it explained how gakuho has brainwashed ability, which is easier for non-assclass anime watchers to understand. there's only one sentence explanation; it is edited under gakuho's terrifying face gif and is in bold letters with underlined text, so you'll easily find it. although the anime doesn't fully explain how he got those powers, at least you get some preparation before reading this chapter.

i also edited chapter 2,
mostly just the middle part, because i realised i left out some details about the anime and some natural routines of japanese culture and how they start their assassination classroom morning routine.

i also edited an image of the building class 3-E stayed in chapter 2, while in chapter 3, i put a picture of a "main campus classroom" so you can compare and see the difference between the "main school building" and what the "class 3-E wooden house building" looks like.

feel free to check it out again whenever you want.
i know it's unnecessary, but I can't help it. 😭🤚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝟑-𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐎-sensei's teaching.

"for your first semester midterms, i set the goal of the entire class placing within the top 50, correct?" koro-sensei said as his students listened. "i'd like to apologise for that; i was too anxious for the results and i failed to consider the enemy's movements as well. but, things are different now."

the class watched silently.

"now your minds and spirits have matured," koro-sensei continued. "and i believe that you would be able to accomplish that goal, no matter what challenges faced you." his students looked determined. "with heads held high, you will all come in the top 50, receive your return tickets back to the main campus building, and graduate as class E."

"if only it were that easy..." sugino looked nervous.

nagisa and the other turned to him, curiously. "huh ?"

"i heard class A got a new teacher..."the boy continued. "and you won't believe who it is."

the camera shifted to the main building. class A looked surprised when the principal walked in and dropped the 3-A roll call book on the desk.

"as of today, i'll be taking over your lessons." the principal told them evenly as he faced the class. "a pleasure to work with you, class A."

back in the mountains,class E looked alarmed by the news.

"so that's what it's come to," koro-sensei commented.

mimura sighed, resting his hands behind his neck. "honestly, bad luck for them; i mean, who wants to be a part of that creep's brainwashing education? am i right ?"

in the background, karma hummed, watching curiously from the back as he sipped his juice.

there was a grimace on mimura's face. "you guys know what i'm talking about. the way he can trap you with that weird charisma, controlling people with a word or a glance..."

"his teaching methods are hardcore," muramatsu commented. "which put him on par with mach-20 koro-sensei."

"nrrrrgh!" koro-sensei looked nervous as he chewed on a handkerchief.

"if he's the one prepping them for the exams, they've probably already lost the will to defy him," isogai said grimly.

the scene shifted back to class A's lesson, which was a mass of lights and calculations zooming past at high speed.

"ugh...!" tanaka was struggling to keep up as he tried to read through the book.

fukawa was trying to write everything down. 'his lessons are ten times easier to understand than our usual lessons...'

'but twenty times faster!' fujii thought desperately.

the principal paused from writing. "hashizume-kun, tanaka-kun, fujii-san, kondo-san, and okuno-san," he said while facing the board. "you guys seem to be falling a little behind."

"uh..." hashizume gritted his teeth, pausing to write.

okuno's question in terror. 'how can he tell with his back turned to us?'

"sir!" tanaka spoke up. "i'm sorry, but it's impossible to keep up!" he apologised anxiously. "maybe if we were at the big five's level, but please, this is too much!"

the principal paused, then turned around and smiled at them. "impossible, you say? perhaps because you don't understand what it means to fight."

the principal opened the door and steered them outside to the hallway while their classmates watched. "why don't we have a little chat in the hallway? three minutes should do...just a little pep talk."

three minutes later, the door opened with a cloud of dark smog filtering in while the rest of class A watched in shock and disbelief as the students came back in looking zombified.

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!' the class watched in horror at their classmate, who had a black and purple glow surrounding them.

"you do not study just for your own sake, boys and girls," the principal said evenly. "you study to grow stronger and even more powerful to demolish your enemy, class E." he shut the door. "when the lower grades witness your class-A triumph, they'll be eager to follow in your footsteps. they'll know beyond a shadow of a doubt you're elite." he walked back to the front. "and devote themselves to joining your ranks."

the man continued to address them all from the front. "make no mistake, students, it's people like you that have the actions to push humanity forward."

gakuho then glanced at his son. "ah, and asano-kun?" he said it as if he were just noticing that he was there. "you may go home and study on your own."

gakushu's eyes widened in shock. "huh?"

"i'm sure with your skills, you'll manage to maintain the top spot if you just stay on your guard." the principal spoke lightly. "i'll be the one to lead everyone upward."

gakushu's gaze narrowed.

。。。

the passed next two days of weekends made gakushu felt like he was walking through fog as the energy was sucked out of him.

none of the big five were responding to his calls, messages, or any of his emails.

the same goes with the rest of the class-A students who had been brainwashed with the same method as them; it was a miracle he'd willed himself to face all of them.

his father stated that erina, one of their old maids, had reported to him about gakushu, who hadn't been eating properly for two days, and the principal thinks that he shouldn't have made the poor old lady worried. gakuho, who then quoted, "i didn't want to have to intervene with class A, but being a leader and a friend are two different things, and they can't exist as one and the same, not with real strength."

morbid music starts to play as the scene cuts into a flashback.

"real strength requires sacrifices and a willingness to do whatever it takes to win, even at the cost of the weaker man if need be." the man was stroking on gakushu's head gently, like he was a wounded pet in need of comfort. "no matter how much you hate it, you have to win, no matter what the cost. that's true leadership."

gakushu bit down hard on his tongue, gripping the spoon tight as he stayed silent, feeling his loathing start to grow from simmering to bubbling. the numbness faded when the anger started to seep in.

"asano-kun?" his father's grip tilted his head up, so he was forced to look at him. "do you understand?"

the shadow of his hair covered his narrowed eyes as gakushu tried his best to smother his hatred. "...hai."

explanation: "hai" = yes ( is the simple, direct word for "yes" and is commonly used in japanese speech. )

the taller man stared down at him passively for a moment before sighing and letting go of his head. "now finish your dinner." he cast him a warning glance, heading to the door. "you'll need your strength when finals come."

gakushu stayed silent as his father left. his gaze drifted to the steaming bowl of soup, and he felt a rise of revulsion when he remembered the half-frozen tuna mayo rice he'd been forced to eat previously.

after that man went away, he poured the bowl of soup into the sink and tossed the rest of the cooked-up ingredients within the soup into the trash, the smell of it making him feel nauseous.

the principal merely told gakushu that it was a lesson to be learned and that he wasn't worried about him with finals so long as he continued to keep his pace when studying. it was also hinted at that the exams would be far more difficult than midterms, which is fine with gakushu because they were easy, but still... gakushu can't help but wonder just how much more intense their final exams will be.

his father's words kept repeating in his head. "this would affect my child's future path, which, as a father, i have the right to be deeply concerned about." the flash back shows the principal said calmly with a smile. "i'm only doing what's best for you, asano-kun."

that's what he always said.

gakushu's hand clenched into fits. 'it seems like there's no other choice but to come down to this.'

the screen faded to black.

A/N :
sorry this chapter was kinda boring, i wanted to at least hint more about gakushu's private life but also leaving it mysterious.

we're gonna see more karushuu *cough* "sexual tension" *cough* rivalry in the next chapter 😘

i'll be taking a few weeks off from posting so i can catch up on my drafts.
honestly, i've been feeling stressed about coming up with ideas, especially for the "slow burn enemies to lovers trope," and i don't know how i should make these two characters fall in love together.

i don't want to go for the "forced-together-type" trope,
but then again, it will be hard to make these two characters meet since they both are in SEPARATE BUILDINGS and no less RIVALS/ENEMIES, which makes it harder for these two to come together....ughhhhh-
( pls give some ideas 😭 )

i don't know how long until i will be back , maybe 2 weeks or 3 ? but i'll work it out...

anyways...
i've been watching betty boop , she's literally iconic ✨god, i love shows and cartoon from the early 19s.

also, fuck u gakuhoe. how dare you messed with my baby shuuie-booie!

Q/A :

what is your go-to drink ?

mine is 100plus ( a soft drink from my country )

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

404 22 9
Y/N L/N, a student in Kunugigaoka Junior High who excels in academics and is the Best Friend of Asano Gakushu. She gets thrown down in the E class an...
2.9K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
335K 11.6K 40
"I love you." They said the same thing. To the same girl. •An Assassination Classroom Fanfic• Gakushū Asano, is a student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka...
214K 10.6K 34
- The action or habit of something as worthless - claims to have liked you, but grows rather terrified at the thought of pursuing you. highest rank:...