MR COLD JERK KIM TAEHYUNG 💘...

Av sohabtsff

Get bored of same story of secretary and ceo . So read this . A girl who first become his secretary but now... Mer

INFORMATION
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION 2
1 : Night
2 :🙄jerk guy / Annoying girl😠 / isuel 💝
3 : THE DAY
4 : INTERVIEW
5 : 1st day
6 : Punture girl
7 : AFRAID
8 : Sensation/Feeling
9 : Meeting
10 : Jerk Aka Mr Kim
book
12 : Dinner
13 : Already knew
kook
14 : Proud
15 : Engagement
16 : Star Mall
17 : Hyunjun
Joon
18 : Love
19 : The Wedding
hi
20 : A Bet
21 : Reports
22 : Hurt
23 : Something Fishy
24 : Sort Out
25 : Treat
26 : Amusement park
27 : Red Club
28 : Accident
29 : Unlucky girl with unlucky fate
30 : Hallucinating

11 : Call

553 21 8
Av sohabtsff

Same night 🌃

Outside kim mansion .

Taehyung : sure why not . So from today overworking is stop . Huh is she my mother . That I will listen to her .

Taehyung : wait kim what the hell you said her to call you .  Maybe she is my employee .

Taehyung went inside the kim mansion to see everyone is already left at thier perspective rooms .

He was going towards his room but stopped as he hear a voice from behind .
But  after hearing the words his eyes got widen .

???? : Hmm so I dont remembering telling you to say yn that call you after you reach yn . 
Or I ?

On the other hand

Outside min mansion

Yn got down from taxi and payed the bill .

She yawned .

Y/n pov

Finally after a tiring day . My home . My peace.

I went inside to see everyone is in thier rooms .

I went towards my room .
And changed into nightware .

And suddenly I remember ahh I have to call mr kim ........

On the other hand

At kim mansion

Taehyung pov

I was sitting on my bed looking at the celling . Laptop is on my lap .

I am thinking how badly I got stuck in that situation when eomma ask me .

Flashback

Mrs kim : Hmm so I dont remembering telling you to say yn that call you after you reach yn . 
Or I ?

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock hearing the words . He quickly look back to see her mom is standing there with arm crossed over her chest . He got afraid and think how to get out of this situation . He is cursing in mind .

Taehyung : haha 😂 eomma you here .

Mrs kim : no my ghost is here . Any problem .

Taehyung : eomma ( whines )

Mrs kim : first answer my question  . Why you said yn to call you and that top of that by my name .

Taehyung signed .

Taehyung ( in mind ) : think ! Think taehyung !  Idea !

Taehyung : actually s-she is my employee an-and Its My responsibility to know about her safety .

Mrs kim hummed . And said .

Mrs kim : well taehyung is yn a good girl . I mean she si preety isn't she .

Taehyung gasped and said dramaticly .

Taehyung : momm its means you don't know her yet . You know what she called me when she meet me first time . Sh-she called me jerk . Okay she is good at work she actually is good at work .

Taehyung : she is preety too bu...................

Mrs kim look at him with raised eyes brow . Taehyung relealised that what he was going to say . He quickly say good night 🌃 to Mrs kim and run upstairs .

End of flashback

Mrs kim pov

While Mrs kim is looking at his disappearing figure with a smile and a cute thought .

Mrs kim : I know taehyung what was you going to say but you can't because you are afraid . And the way you describe yniee . It clearly says that you like her I know it's little bit but still it's enough .

End of Mrs kim pov

Taehyung pov

I was In my thoughts but soon it got broked by my phone ring .

I look at the screen to see ~

Stress

Ohh stress is calling me .
I picked up tha call .

On the call

Taehyung

Hello

Stress

Umm mr kim it's yn . I call you to say I reached  home.

Taehyung

Okay miss yn . Hope you didn't face any problem .

Stress

Okay mr kim good night 🌃 see you tomorrow .

T

aehyung

Hmm.

End of the call

A

t min mansion

Yn pov

Jerk can't he say good night back . Sleep yn sleep . You have to face headache tomorrow .

At min mansion

At a room

A/n pov

A boy is lying on his bed he is in his deep thoughts . He wants to sleep but he can't . Why .

Beacuse a scene happens today which is keep flashing in his mind .

And you know who is he .

Well he is non - other than our Suga

First I want to say . I am going to write everyone's pov  BECAUSE In case if I wrote only main leds story so it is going to be bore . So it's the start .

  Suga pov

I was lying on my bed thinking about what happened between me and Lia today at noon .

Flashback

( Hehe again flashback )

At noon

Suga pov

Today is I am home .
Bebo went to her office .

Mom and dad has some work .

I was walking hallways looking at the files which is in my hands . I was walking but suddenly i bumped into someone and fall on that person .

I look at the person too see it was Lia

Our lips are just inches apart .

We were looking at each other with a intense gaze . She is beautiful her eyes held an emotion which is I can't understand . I was looking in her eyes only to see the whole world got stopped only our heartbeats can be heard . Everything is blurr except her .

We got our sense and she said.

Lia : ahh ca-cat ge-get u-u-up fr-from me .

Suga instantly get up from here . They both can't look at each other . They are looking at everywhere except each other .

They let out a awkward laugh .

Lia : we-well wh-where is yn .

Suga : she is not at home .

Lia : ohh . And uncle and aunty

Suga : they went for some works .

Lia : ohh it means you are alone at home .

She quickly widened her eyes look at me before saying .

Lia : okay bye cat 🐈 min bye bye .

She runaway like a child make me chuckled at her stupidity .

End of flashback

S

till Suga pov

I chukled . And sleep .

Next day

At kim corporation

Y/n pov

I was currently in my c.e.o cabin telling his schedule .

Mr kim : hmm okay bring mr kihun's file .

Y/n : sure .

Time skip

At kim enterprises

A couple is sitting  on thier chairs while being super happy .

Yes it was non other than jin and isuel.

Isuel : now finally we got some peace .

Jin : how . Pregnancy is till there yrr.

Isuel : hmm we should tell them beacuse what fi they get upset later .

Jin : hmm you are right .

We will them tomorrow when everyone will present there .

Iseul : everything is going to be fine right ?

Jin : hmm because min's are also going to be present there . And min's and Kim's are best friends . So don't worry .

=========================================

A boring chapter . Right

Actually I am writing a new book and also I am having cold and a Lil fever.

Dont worry be ready for next part beacuse it's going to be a revealing part .

Thanks for reading .

Bye bye .

And dont forgot to stream rainy days and
Love me again .

Words count : 1122

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.9K 18
~~~~~~SLOW UPDATE ~~~~~~ Shin YN A 18 years old girl . sweet and beautiful and pure innocent 😇. she has no what is the world . After her parents Di...
725K 41.6K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
1.1M 46.4K 80
❝Some relationships may not begin with love cause later they made with the most passionate love❞ •••••• He - She's such a weird creature She - He's s...
395K 15K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...