Insane Love [MLP WATTYS ENTRY]

By Pegasaz6371

If a Queen of Changelings gets fat from the memories of Rainbow Dashes love affairs, then how well could this... More

Insane Love: mlpwattys2015!
Chapter 1: At flight camp
Chapter 3: Not getting unfucked
Chapter 4: Outbreak
Chapter 5: Dying Young
Chapter 6: Love Me
Chapter 7: My Lies Go Far
Chapter 8: It's coming after you
Chapter 9: You won't sleep
Chapter 10: Who are you?
Chapter 11: I ship it
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13: So many time skips
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15: Monsters lying here
Chapter 16: Dreaming of an Insane Love

Chapter 2: Memories

138 4 0
By Pegasaz6371

The image of the two girls froze, clouded and then sped forward to a moment around 20 minutes later. A pair of glistening green eyes in the dark watched as the memories played out before her.

* * * * *

Fluttershy trembled, waiting for Rainbow to come back. After telling her what Dumbbell and 3 Pointer had done, Dash had stormed off and told Fluttershy to wait there. Soon after, Flutters heard male screams and then Rainbow Dash yelling something she couldn't hear.

She heard a sniff and looked up to see Dash standing above her, wiping blood from her nose with a hand covered in scratches. "Oh my! Rainbow! Are you hurt?," Shy asked. "Me? Course not! But if you ask those guys the same question, you might get a different answer," Dash replied, pointing her thumb over her shoulder towards Dumbbell and 3 Pointer lying quivering on the ground whilst covered in cuts, bruises and blood. "Rainbow Dash!," Shy exclaimed,"Did you do that?"

"Um. Yes?"

* * * * *

The green eyes stared at the screen as it paused. The dark skinned mare that the eyes belonged to stood and yelled,"Disforme! Metamorphia! NOW!" Two small changelings scurried into the room. "What is it, my Queen?," Metamorphia questioned. "Metamorphia. I need you and some others to observe and protect this Rainbow Dash during the outbreak. And YOU," she said, pointing at Disforme,"Fetch me that lout Discord!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 673 58
Part 1: Description Rainbow dash was known as the cool, awesome, fast and adventures pony. Ponies know that Rainbow Dash never liked SOMEPONY. Then o...
35.5K 601 32
Twilight was a new student that transferred to Canterlot High School. Her first day wasn't really great the fact that she got bullied and people cal...
90.8K 2K 36
Rainbow Dash hid true feelings, her past, behind her attitude of confidence. She pushes herself to be the best to prove her past demons wrong. Pushe...
Kiss By Roze

Fanfiction

15.6K 182 44
AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will Applejack and Rainbow Dash make it through...